You Too?! (Yoongi X Reader)

By yoonna93

Y/N is an agent under a Top Secret Agent Company. Keeping the world safe and fighting the most wanted crimina... More

1 : I'll make you regret!
2 : Uninvited Guest
3 : Please listen to me for once
4 : How about you?
5 : Suit up!
6 : Luckily it was you
8 : The dimple
9 : They know!
10 : Stay With Me
11 : I Think I Like Her
12 : SURPRISE!
13 : The Real Date pt 1
14 : The Real Date pt 2
15 : Knocked Out
16 : Another Kim
17 : 운명이 걸까? (Destiny)
18 : You too!
19 : The Talk
20 : The News
21 : A will from me to you
22 : Save Your Tears
23 : Evil
24 : 질투? (Jealous)
25 : Dinner
26: Small World
27: That's New
28: Familiar
29: Abandoned Warehouse
30: Dawn
31 : Faith
32 : Let Me
33 : New News
34 : Formulation
35 : D-Day
36 : Rule Out
37 : Bailout
38 : I Look Better
39 : 보고싶었어 (I Miss You)
40 : Normal?
41 : 약속 (Promise)
42 : Suspected
43 : Telepathic
44 : First Enemy
45 : 싸우지마! (Don't Fight!)
46 : A Truce
47 : SHOOT!
48 : dɪˈstræk.ʃən
49 : Trick or Treat?
50 : The Witch's Cottage
51 : Inside Out 21 Bridges
52 : If Only I Was
53 : Unlucky Luck
53.1 : Chambre à l'étroit
54 : Not Normal, Just Unique

7 : It's just me

18 1 0
By yoonna93

Y/N POV

💬 Yoongi : Me too! Have a good night sleep, Y/N.

Although my eyes were still close, but those texts kept me smiling all night. I don't know what's got into me though.

And I bet it's going to be hard for me to sleep tonight.

*****************************************

Sniff. Sniff.

Why does it smell like something is being cooked? A sausage perhaps?

'Hmmm maybe it's Mark doing the breakfast.' I said to myself. Then, i continued my sleep.
'Wait! Mark is not returned yet. Is that-'
I shot my eyes and throw the blanket off me. I quickly walked towards the bedroom door and twisted the doorknob.

"Mark! Is that yo-" I stopped. Didn't finished the words that I wanted to say. My heart was relieved and sad when I looked at the person behind the kitchen counter. I smiled sadly to the person.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. But it's just me today." Rosé smiled, hoping it would ease me. Then, she continued her cooking.

Yes, she knew my home security password. All the girls do. If that's what you're curious about.

"Go wash yourself, then we eat together. I have tons to ask you about last night" Rosé sent me a wink. I laughed at her cheekiness and went back to my bedroom to clean myself up.

"Why are you here and preparing breakfast for me?" I asked before stuffing the sausage into my mouth.
"Well, since I know you'll be tired from last evening event, so why not. And also, how last night's dinner?" She sent me a cheeky smile.
"You should date Mark though. So I'll have someone to do my breakfast everyday." I said half joke.
"Don't change the subject, Y/N" Rosé hitted my arm while both of us laughing.
"It was nice." I shrugged.
"Just nice?" She repeated. Try to fish out more.
"No exchange numbers? Or... He's not in your room, isn't he?" She said while looking around the house. Now it's my turn to hit her at her arm.
"No! Jisoos." I chuckled.
"But we did exchanged it before the dinner." I replied while looking down at my food.
"Oh. My. God. Y/N, you sly little fox. Tell me more!" Rosé put down her cutleries and held my hand excitedly. I told her everything, started with the coffee accident until i was home after the dinner. She looked so pleased with the informations that makes her look like a puppy that wanted to play with. I told her not to tell others and let me told them myself and she agreed. After we done eating breakfast, i washed the dishes since she prepared the food earlier. As i was nearly done, my phone rang. I put down the last one carefully and ran to my bedroom to answer the call.

Incoming call from Mr. J.

"Hello? Good morning, Mr. J."

"Good morning, Agent Tuan. Could you come to my office ASAP? It's about your previous mission."

"Sure, Mr. J. I'll be there in ten."

"Good."

After the call was cut off, i looked at the phone screen.

8.35 am

If Mr. J called me this early, it means something is not right happened.
"Mr. J called?" Rosé asked while leaning herself onto the bedroom's doorframe. I nodded.
"Well, if he called up this early, i guess there's something important that need to be settled." She pointed out her opinion. She's not wrong, you know. We both did thought the same thing. So i guess I'll receive my next mission today.
"Let me give you a ride. I was gonna go to the company anyway." Rosé offered. Well, of course i agreed. Who would deny such an offer?

*****************************************

I stood in front of the office door. Sighed.
I hope i didn't do anything wrong with the mission. Although i am a secret agent, i too sometimes had cold hands especially when Mr. J asked to see him about previous mission. It's like you've failed on the test and the principal is calling you to his office to kick you out of his school. Well, that was a bit exaggerated though lol.
I lined my eyes near the iris scan and the door in front of me opened with the female voice of 'Welcome, Agent Tuan.'

I stepped inside the white room and walked towards Mr. J's table.

"Agent Tuan."

"Mr. J". He nodded back.

"What's up, Mr. J?" I asked whilst lifting my right eyebrow. Mr. J pulled out and opened a file on his left. He took out a picture which was more like a CCTV footage showing 4 persons in a room, discussing something and passed the whole file to me. Somehow, this one particular person caught my eyes although his face was not shown fully. I somehow could recognize him with his head shape and his tatse in fashion.

"Is that-"

"Jongsuk. Yes." He cutted me off. I frowned my forehead knowing that Jongsuk is up to something. Then, Mr. J explained.

"A few days ago, I sent a few agents to retrieve an object, a USB. Which we believed it was related to the communication system of this country. Luckily, we succeeded. But somehow, one of our agents said that he saw another man followed by 2 guys, which we are suspecting they are his bodyguards, exited from the room through an emergency room. So, we tried to track down the man and we saw this. And I just thought that maybe you should take a look of it. Well,, since you've experiences with this person."

I nodded. Hands flipping through the file.

"Did you get the location where they were going?" I asked.

"Well, we already did ran out the car's plate number but it was fake."

(A/n : yeahh i know i know.. it sounds typical. But why not? Ehekk 😛)

Then, there was a short silence before Mr. J continued.
"I want you to investigate this case and find out what he's planning on. Could you do that, Agent Tuan?"

"Yes, sir." I stood up and bowed.

"And you are not working alone this time. This time you will be working with Agent Kim here." He added while showed me to a direction on his right. I didn't realize there was a person at that corner until Mr. J showed it to me. He was taller and have a broad shoulders and somehow my self insecure is increasing rapidly since he looked prettier. I'm pretty too, but maybe just one level lower than him hehe. He walked towards us and smiled at me.

"Hi, Agent Tuan. I'm Agent Kim. Nice to meet you." He bowed and shoved his hand to shake. I was too busy staring at his face, didn't realised that I didn't shake his hand back until i heard a cough. Yeah, it was embarrassing.

"Nice to meet you too, Agent Kim." I shook his hand.

"Then, that's all for you guys. Please inform me whenever you feel suspicious about the case." Mr. J stood up and we both bowed to him and took our leave. As i was walking to the door, Mr. J called me.

"Ouhh uhh Agent Tuan."

"Yes, Mr. J." I turned around facing him.

"I was asked by your brother to deliver his message to you. He said he might need more time to finished his mission because something unexpected happened. And he also said that he's fine and you don't have to worry about him." Mr. J said while he flipping the papers in another file.

"Thank you, sir." I smiled and leave the office.

*****************************************

"So, you're Mark's little sister, huh?" Agent Kim asked.

"Uhh yeah. How did you know-"

"We're friends. And you look a bit like him. I'm Jin, by the way." He cutted me off.

"I'm Y/N" I smiled.

"Well, Y/N, here's my number in case you need to call me. About the case, of course." He lend me black colored card and winked. I took it and look at the golden numbers written on the card.

"Ummm I'm sorry but I think I have to go back home now. See you later, Y/N." He bowed and waved his hands as he left the dobby. I watched Jin leaving. I don't know why i got so quiet. Maybe my head was so busy thinking about Mark's message. Would he be okay?

He should be. He promised.

As my mind was full of worries, suddenly I heard a 'ding' sound from my phone, alerting me that there is an incoming message for me. I grabbed it from my right pocket and opened the new message.

💬 Yoongi: Hey. Are you free today? Do you want to hangout? I want to give back your shirt.

With that, my worry thoughts disappeared. I held the file between my body and my arm since I was replying back his message.

💬 Y/N : Sure. What place do you have in mind?

As I was about to lock off my phone, another incoming message arrived.

💬 Yoongi: How about a cafe? The one you spilled my coffee on my shirt.

I chuckled and quickly replied back.

💬 Y/N : Hey! I didn't meant it lol. Sure. See you there!

Then, I locked my phone off and shoved it into my pocket. I took the file from my arm and put it in my bag. I stepped out of the company and hailed a taxi. After I got into one, I took my phone out once again and texted Rosé, telling her that I went home with a taxi so that she didn't have to wait for me.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Hi, guys! Hope you enjoyed reading this FF. 🤭
Please vote for me if you love this part.
Hearteu juseyo~ 💜

I'm open to any requests so that yall can enjoy your reading. ✨💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57 10 10
WARNING: This story is not suitable for people who cannot handle GORE, BLOOD, VIOLENCE, and DEATH. Y/n and her seven friends(BTS) rent out an abando...
1.4M 38.9K 71
A cold hearted gang in the underground, merciless and powerful. They are the feared of the feared, no one will dare to cross their path. Yet, at hom...
124K 4.6K 96
A girl, she is Kang YN. Her life was not normal but fine until her mother gets married to a rich businessman who fall in love with her mother. They a...
1.6K 67 21
Everyone has their secrets, some that they can only hope to take to their graves. Some people just happen to have better luck than others. Some are j...