My Hero, Your Villain

By Kimi_Aoi

A Boku No Hero Academia Fanfic for my fellow Weebs out there... This is my first book and I hope you'll like... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
A/N
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
CHAPTER 6
A/N
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
A/N
A/N
A/N
A/N

CHAPTER 9

23 6 0
By Kimi_Aoi

Date: 04/13/21

(Second Book Cover <3 ^)

*Ashido's POV*

I was walking my self back to the dorms. I went to the faculty just to talk to Aizawa-sensi about something.

"Today's a odd day" I said my thought out-loud as I look at the sky. "Everyone was quiet and Kirishima-kun didn't even spoke to me."

I pouted as I sighed form the thought of Kirishima-kun not talking to me.

"It's so sad, mmm. I really like Kirishima-kun since the day I met him in middle school. But what if he doesn't like me back. Ahh, I can't think of that! Must. Be. Happy." I said pulling my confidence back together.

I forgotten I was outside. In public. Near the dorms. And I didn't notice that Tetsutetsu was there.

"You like Kirishima?" Tetsutetsu asked.

"Waah! Tetsu?! H-How long have you been there?!" I panicked.

"Well, not long enough... I've been here when you said today was an odd day."

"You've been here enough... Well, that's not the problem! You overheard me!" I cried.

"Don't worry! I won't tell anyone! But you should try and confess to him."

"W-What?! No!! I can't!!"

"You won't know if you try."

'He's right... I won't know if I try... But... No. I won't think anything stupid again... I'll te--'

"We're here." Tetsu said disturbing my thoughts which he shouldn't have cuz I lost the courage to confessing to Kirishima-kun immediately.

"Oh yeah!" I went in and was greeted with a...

"SUPRISE!!!" Everyone said jumping out of the places they hid.

"G-Guys? What's this?" I asked.

"Dummy, did you forget it's your birthday." Jiro-chan said walking up to me.

"We asked Tetsu to get you before the surprise." Kendo said.

"So... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Kirishima-kun said putting a birthday hat on my head. I blushed at the sight and saw a glimpse of Kaminari-kun and Jiro-chan laughing at me.

"Well... LET'S GET THE PARTY STARTED!!!" Sero-kun interupted.

I looked around me and see familiar faces... Shinso-kun, Class B, Class A... Well, except for two persons. Midoriya Izuku and Bakugo Katsuki.

When we made another surprise birthday party for Sero-kun, they weren't there. Even in Bakugo-kun's own birthday, where Midoriya-kun will definitely come, they aren't present.

Remembering this kind of things really make me sad.

⏪Flashback⏪

*3rd Person's POV*

April 20... Of course everyone knows what's happening today...

Bakugo Katsuki 17th Birthday...

Some of the girls of Class B and Class A went to the Bakugo Residence. They planned on making the party at their home.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Ashido knocked at the door and the one that they greeted is Katsuki's mother.

"Oh kids! What are you doing here?" She asked.

"We just wanted to ask if we can throw a birthday party for Ba- Katsuki-kun, is it okay?" Yaoyorozu asked.

"Sorry girls." Mistuki apologized. "Even how much I wanted to, we can't just throw a surprise party for him, neither Izuku-kun."

"Huh? Why?" Kendo asked.

"Haven't the two of them told you anything what happened since they were a child?" Mistuki asked.

"No, nothing, they never talked about it." Ashido said.

"Oh! Well, I may be the mother but I don't have the right to tell you about this kind of things." Mistuki said. "But I am really really sorry that you can't make a surprise party for my son."

"It's okay Mitsuki-san, we understand." Ashido said.

"Well, we need to go, everyone is waiting for us in my home." Yaoyorozu said.

"Well, bye kids! Stay safe!" Mitsuki waved good bye to them.

⏪End of Flashback⏪

*Ashido's POV*

'It's so sad.' I thought.

"Ashido-kun?" Kaminari-kun approached me with Kirishima-kun and Sero-kun behind him.

"What's wrong?" Sero-kun asked.

"I just remembered Bakugo-kun's birthday." I said.

"Come to think of it, we haven't asked the both of them what's wrong." Kirishima-kun said.

"Then ask them now." We heard a voice behind the couch. The four of us look behind and saw Monoma-kun tied up, AGAIN.

(A/N: LOL I can't handle with Neito's pranks, it always fails XD And I want to help him OMFG)

"You're right!" I said.

"And why are you tied up again?" Kaminari-kun asked.

"Oh. I was planning a prank on Shoto. It failed cause Kendo caught me." He said sticking his tongue out.

"Lol, you deserve it." Shinso-kun said leaving a slice of cake in front of Monoma-kun.

"How could you." Monoma-kun said. He can't reach it, the cake is just sitting there waiting for someone to eat it.

"Lmao, peace out." Shinso-kun said with no energy.

"Let's ask Midoriya later." Sero-kun said.

⏲Time-skip brought to you by the BNHA's latest chapter⏲

*3rd Person's POV*

After cleaning all the mess they made, they went to the living room and rest for a while.

The door suddenly opened revealing Bakugo with Midoriya behind him.

"Midoriya-kun! Bakugo-kun! Can we talk?" Ashido asked.

"Sure."

"No."

The two boys answered the same time and looked at each other, confused.

"I'm going to my room." Bakugo said.

"Kacchan so rude." Midoriya just pouted and took his seat between Shinso and Monoma.

(A/N: Just a small spoiler... In this story, I made the three of them the story's trio, 'cause they are Eri's babysitter... Yes the BNHA official trio is Katsuki, Shoto and Izuku, but meh :P)

"What do you guys wanna talk about?" Midoriya asked.

"It's about your unpresent self with Bakugo during someone's special occasion"  Shinso answered.

"Oh!" Midoriya said.

"Last April, some of the girls went to the Bakugo residence to ask if we can celebrate his birthday there." Monoma started.

"Mrs. Bakugo said that we can't throw a party for her son and neither to you, for some unknown reason." Shinso continued.

"And when we asked why, she asked us if you haven't told us something about it." Kendo followed.

"And she said that she doesn't have the right to say it even though she's both your guardian." Ashido said. "Can you explain? If it's okay though."

"Oh! About that, I was planning on telling you that soon enough but I guess you already found out." Midoriya said.

"So? Is it okay?" Shinso asked.

"Yeah. Well, how do I start." Midoriya mumble to himself which we heard.

"Start it from the very beginning." Monoma said.

"Well, let me summarized it." Midoriya said and went to a thinking position. "Hm, it was Kacchan's 8th birthday, first it was all laughs and smiles, and then the next thing that happened was disastrous. I don't know if traumatize is the right word for it but after that day, we never wanted to be present in any other birthdays."

"If it's okay and not rude to ask, what happened that day?" Yaoyorozu asked.

"Well..." Midoriya looked down.

"It's okay if you don't want to say anything." Todoroki reminded.

"It's okay... What happened that day was... We... We just watched my mother being crushed by a building in the attack of the League of Villains." Midoriya had successfully let it out.

"Wha- We shouldn't have forced you to this." Uraraka said trying to comfort Midoriya.

"It's okay." Midoriya forced a smile.

"Well, wouldn't your mother wanted you to be happy?" Monoma asked. "Same goes to Bakugo too right."

"Shut up." Bakugo said and went to his room

"How long was he in there?" Kirishima asked.

"The whole time." Shinso answered

"If going to birthdays remind you, the both of you, the death of your mother, wouldn't she be happy instead seeing you, her son, smiling and laughing with other people?" Yaoyorozu asked.

"Well, I'll try to cope up from everything that I missed!" Midoriya said with his old energy

"How though?" Todoroki asked.

"Me and Kacchan will hang-out with everyone!" Midoriya said standing up.

"Oh fuck--" Everyone heard Bakugo swear as he ran away to lock himself in his room.

"KACCHAN! YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO LOCK YPURSELF IN YOUR ROOM!" Midoriya said as he ran and chase Bakugo.

"That was fake, isn't it." Monoma said looking at Midoriya's direction.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Kendo asked.

"His smile, it's fake." Shinso said.

"How can you say?" Yaoyorozu asked.

"The face can lie but the eyes won't, there wasn't any hint of happiness in his eyes, not a single brightness." Todoroki explained.

"Then what should we do to bring back the jolly and energetic Midoriya Izuku and the angry and loud Bakugo Katsuki?" Uraraka asked.

"I don't really have a plan but we should keep on trying to bring them back in their normal state." Ashido said.

"Well, how 'bout-"

*BANG*

Kirishima was cut off by Aizawa kicking the door open.

(A/N: Yes, he loves doing that to his students, I just can't explain, maybe stress? Yeah, stress... :P)

"If it's Midoriya-kun, he's in front of Bakugo-kun's door trying to drag him out and hang out with us." Kaminari said. Aizawa entered the dorm and readied his capturing tape.

"Monoma. Shinsou. Out. Right now. Or else." Aizawa said as he enter the elevator.

"Hai." Shinso said as he stand up.

"We don't wanna know what's the "or else" mean." Monoma said as he rush his self to the door.

*TING*

(A/N: Idk if that's the right sound of the elevator once it reached it's destination... Welp :P)

The elevator opened showing Aizawa dragging Midoriya with his capturing tape out of the building. As door closed, they all started talking again.

"Hmm, Aizawa-sensei usually calls Midoriya-kun only." Ashido started.

"Maybe something important?" Kirishima asked.

"Why would Aizawa-sensei talk about something important to Monoma? He's so untrusty and careless and, of course, annoying." Kendo said.

"Kendo-chan, why won't you be less rude to Monoma? He's your childhood friend, isn't he?" Tetsutetsu asked.

(A/N: And here's another note... Well, I was started a fanfic about KenMono, and on that fanfic they're childhood friends... It was supposed to be related to this story, but I made a different plot instead... Soon to be posted :P)

"Oh, I forgot about that." Kendo said sarcastically.

"Poor Monoma." Kaibara said.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Iida went to answer the door. As he opened it, Mirio came in surprising everyone.

"Hey guys!" Togata said.

"Senpai?!" Everyone said.

"What are you doing here?" Sero asked.

"Well, it's not only me." Togata said as he looked at the door.

"Kon'nichiwa!" Hado said as she enter the room with Amajiki behind her.

"Senpai's! Is Eri with you too?" Kirishima asked.

"She's with Present Mic but I'm not sure if she's going straight here, maybe she'll stay with Eraser-head." Amajiki said.

"Why are our senpai's here anyway, ribit?" Asui asked.

"Well, college is almost near and being Eri's babysitters or care takers or whatever you call us, we won't be there when she needs us." Hado said.

"So we are here to talk to the new recruits!" Togata said with his hands in the air.

(A/N: I know... There's a lot of note in this chapter... I just need to... "New recruits" I don't wanna think of snk but I just can't find another word :P)

"They're not recruits Mirio... We just thought that we need to find new babysitters for Eri..." Amajiki said with his head down on the last sentence.

"Going to college and taking care Of Eri-chan is a hard job, and Eraser-head is teaching you guys so there won't be time for him to take care of her." Hoda explained.

"But we students can't, we have school." Todoroki said.

"Eri-chan already started kindergarten so there is nothing to worry about if you guys have classes." Hado informed.

"And Eraser-head chose the reliable person in a class, or classes," Amajiki said as he mumbled the last two words. "Who cope up with school and can take care of Eri."

"It's just like their one of the Top 3 in class and has the ability to fight some villains while taking care of a child, like Eraser-head!" Togata said.

"What does it need to be Eri-chan's babysitter?" Uraraka asked.

"There's none but... Well, let me see... Hm... Ah! I can't say this as a qualification but it can do." Hado said.

"What?" Amajiki asked.

"Well, Eri-chan's babysitters should have this three kind of act like the three of us. Togata-kun makes Eri-chan smiles at everything he does. I act like Eri-chan's older sinling. While Amajiki..." Hado looked at Togata but he just nodded as response.

"Huh?" Amijiki thought out loud.

"While Amajiki... He has the role to be over-protective." Hado just smiled as she said that.

"H-Huh? How can you say? I'm not that protective." Amajiki asked.

"Well, when we found out that she was sick, what did you do? You kept on checking her temperature even though you just finished checking." Togata stated.

"When I tried to give her candy but you examined it first." Hado continued.

"And then--" Togata was cut off.

"I think I heard enough." Amajiki said as he got depressed again.

"Gomen Amajiki-kun!" Hado apologized.

"So, who are the new 'recruits'?" Todoroki asked.

"Oh! Eraser-head didn't told you?" Togata said.

"Ribit? Told us what, ribit?" Asui asked.

"That the three he called out are Eri-chan's new babysitters." Togata said.

"WHAT?!?!" Everyone said in chorus.

"W-What do you mean new babysitters?" Kendo asked looking scared.

"I understand Midoriya-kun and I'm not sure of Shinso-kun too but Monoma-kun?" Ashido said.

"So, Eraser-head really didn't told you yet." Amajiki said.

"Well, let me explain!" Hado said.

'Not again...' The other two senior thought.

"It's obvious why Midoriya is chosen to be Eri-chan's babysitter, right? Well, that's not the only reason why he was chosen, he was chosen because he has something else that can help Eri-chan but only Eraser knows it. Shinso has been under Eraser's supervision and I'm sure everyone knows that and that's why he has been close to Eri-chan, and with that he was chosen because he understands her very well. While Monoma..." Hado paused and took a long breath. "I know it's hard to believe but he can really take care of Eri-chan."

"R-Really?" Kendo asked still terrified.

"Please stop being scared, it's not like she's gonna die." Kaibara said.

"B-But." Kendo said.

"No." Tetsutetsu said informing her that Eri-chan won't die on Monoma's hands.

(A/N: I mean, if ever Eri-chan died accidentally while in his supervision, Midoriya will kill him)

"I know it's hard to believe but he can actually do it." Hado said.

"Remember the time he was called out to try and copy Eri-chan's quirk?" Amajiki asked.

"We noticed that Eri-chan always laugh in everything he does." Togata stated.

"Wha- He can do that?!" Kendo blurted out.

"Stop!" Every student said in chorus.

"And there's one reason, maybe the main reason why Eraser-head chose them but he didn't told anyone about that." Hado said.

The door opened and Monoma was rushing on to them, well, to a certain person.

"Uraraka-san! High-five!" He said with his hand on the air. Uraraka gave him a high-five and then he left outside again.

"What was that, ribit?" Asui asked.

"He copied her quirk." Todoroki said.

"But what for?" Uraraka asked.

"Let's take a peak outside." Kendo suggested.

They all peaked outside just to see the three boys looking up in the sky.

"What are they looking at?" Kaibara asked.

"Look up." Kendo said.

They all looked up to see ERI-CHAN FLYING IN THE SKY?!

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Some of the students said.

"What are you guys doing?" Hado asked to the boys. 

"Eri-chan said she wanted to fly like how Midoriya did when the mission save Eri happened." Monoma explained.

"He just made her fly without anyone stopping her from flying higher." Midoriya said.

"We don't trust Monoma." Shinso followed.

"You guys are rude!" Monoma complained playfully.

"Is Monoma really taking care of Eri-chan?" Kendo asked behind Hado.

"Unfortunately, yeah." Shinso answered.

"May Kami-sama bless Eri-chan's safety." Kendo said.

"Rude!" Monoma complained playfully again.

~ Somewhere you shouldn't know but in the future you will :P ~

*3rd Person's POV*

"Sup, boss." A man said on his phone.

"How many times do I need to say this? I. Am. Not. Your. Boss. Anymore. Do I need to spell it out for your stupid brain would understand?" A man answered through the phone

"Okay, okay, okay. I just get used of calling you the boss, but now everything changed."

"What do you need anyway?"

"Oh! About that, I have found a new person who can be our ally."

"Shouldn't you be telling that to your REAL boss?"

"I'm sure he'll say no, so why would I tell him? I mean, he's just a newbie."

"Well, good luck in dealing with him once he found out about this. Who is this person you found anyway? And how many?"

"Oh! Just only one person, a boy and his name is..."

Monoma Neito, Shinso Hitoshi and Midoriya Izuku were given the task to take care of Eri until they've graduated high school. Will everything be okay with Eri? And who is this mysterious person? And what are they plotting? Stay tuned for more.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A/N: *word count: 2801*

Moshi~ Moshi~ (think of how Shinobu says it cuz bitch, that is really how I'm saying it)

Himeko: This is Boku No Hero Academia Aoi-chan!~ Not Kimetsu No Yaiba!~

Katsuki: hoW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO SAY THIS?! YOU!! AIN'T!! PART!! OF THE!! BLOEPERS!! YOU STUPID PSYCHO!!!

Shoto: Did he just say "ain't"?

Ochako: I think so

Okay! Take 10!

*BEEP*

Kon'nichiwa

Everyone: ...

What? No one gonna say it back?

Neito: Yeah...

*sigh* Take 15!

*BEEP*

Kon'nichiwa!

Tamaki: K-Kon'nichiwa...

Mirio: YELLOW!

Nejire: So today we are interviewing Aoi-chan!

Tamaki: Isn't it the other way arou--

Mirio: Shh. Just stay quiet

Tamaki: *sigh* *depressed*

Nejire: Aoi-chan, can we ask you some questions?

Hai!

Mirio: Yay!

Nejire: First question. Why are Monoma Neito, Shinso Hitoshi and Midoriya Izuku the new babysitters of Eri-chan?

The answer to that question is simple. I got two reasons. First, it's because they're the top one in the three class, I know it's not mentioned in the anime and manga but please, it's obvious. And last, mostly the main reason, it's because of this

See that? See that?

Hitoshi: Please stop repeating yourself, you sound like a broken record

Mirio: Last question!

Nejire: What do you think about the latest chapter of BNHA?

...

Shoto: Please don't tell me you haven't read it?

...

Momo: Aoi-chan?

... Ah!

Katsuki: Now what?

So that's why Izuku-kun isn't here!

Neito and Hitoshi: *facepalm*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.7K 773 13
WARNING: CONTENT MAY NOT BE SUITED FOR ALL This is also a classic. Villain Izuku or whatever. Has something else to it though, so read if you please...
323 70 34
Start: 30.01.2024 // This is a fan fiction for "My Hero Academia" and well, I'll tell you this much: I won't tell you whether the protagonist will b...
445K 10.5K 29
This is a Fanfiction based off of BNHA, or My Hero Academia. Instead of a reality where the main character, Izuku Midoriya, is born without a quirk...
243 9 3
When you met Bakugo on your first day of school he seemed.. intersting to you. After your first training fight together the two of you started to gro...