𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 |...

By EroticKisses

Cover Made by my good friend; Hxrlxxn Book One "𝘕𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘢, 𝘉𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘺 𝘴𝘰 𝘐 �... More

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
01:𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭
02 :𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬
03 :𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡
04 :𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞
05: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐞𝐱
06 : 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬
08: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧
09 : 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐇𝐮𝐫𝐭
10: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭
11: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡
12: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬
13: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐂𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐲
14: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠
15: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐕𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭
16: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲
17: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥
18: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬
19: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐋𝐢𝐞𝐬
20: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞
21: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐟
22: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐏𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞
23: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞
24: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐋𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐫
25: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐄𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐲
26: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
28: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
29: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬
30: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
Book 2

27: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐏2

53.1K 1.6K 870
By EroticKisses

BQOTD: When's your birthday?
Extra BQOTD: Vampire or Werewolf?

"My Father?!"

Charlotte's lips curled into a smirk before she moved out the doorway. I took a hesitant step out of my office and led myself towards the lobby at a slow paste. There, in my lobby, my company building, my fucking self-built success was the bastard himself. He sat in his expensive suit tapping his foot away with his hands over his face as he chanted an Italian prayer over and over. He looked different than when I last saw him, he looked cleaner, neater — put together.

But he was still himself.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" My voice boomed angrily as I approached him.

He jumped up at the sound of my angry voice, his sweaty hands beginning shoved into his pockets. "Son-"

"Don't fucking call me that."

"Liam, I came to see how my so- how you were doing," He blew a nervous raspberry and started to walk closer. "I see you've made yourself a business...and a family with that Bianca bitch, I thought you did-"

I chuckled dryly shaking my head in monotony. "I divorced her to be with someone better. And they're not her fucking kids. Who told you?"

"Your sister told your cousin and from there, news has traveled in Italy that you have a family, rumors of you having an affai-"

I rolled my eyes boredly. "I don't care what people are saying at home. I want to know why you're here." I spat angrily as I shoved him hard with a push of my finger.

"I can't check in on my son?" He retorted.

"You lost that right long ago when you decided to stop playing father and play conman with those lowlife businessmen."

My father used to be such a vibrant man after Ma had Camila and me. But after mom had more kids he became pressured and disconnected from our family. He wanted to gamble with the high class and he did, for a while. He got in a contract with a conman and it left him and debt, which left us poor. I didn't forgive him for neglecting us as kids nor did I forgive him for neglecting Ma, she fell into a world of sex and alcohol and depression. She tried for us unlike him.

"Listen, I know what I did, figlio. I was wrong to neglect la mia famiglia, and I am an awful man for that. But I've got my life together, I'm back with your mother. I've got in contact with the twins and Nicolas-"

"Nico, Your son goes by Nico now. He despises your name."

I saw the hurt flash through his eyes, and I frankly didn't give a blatant fuck. He hurt Nico the most out of us all, He was the closes to our mother and when she changed, it broke him hard. He loathed the bastard and his name.

"Mi dispiace. Perdonami, figliolo. Sto meglio."
{Translation: I'm sorry. Forgive me, son. I am better}

I didn't want to forgive my father. My situation was different from Chanel's and until her she forgave her parents. They're probably over the house now as we speak. I needed to think, hard.

Just then my phone rang, pulling it out I saw it was one of the many people I loved with all my heart.

I sighed and swiped the answer button to Chanel's facetime call.

"Hi baby," She gleamed happily.

Chanel had one of the twins — Aurelius — laying on her chest on his stomach. He had his big blue eyes wide open and was looking curiously. "Hey bambina, hey little man. You hanging with mommy!"

She grinned luminously and brought our son closer to her face, kissing his forehead three times. "He's been up all day, he saw abuelo y abuela."

I smiled, my eyes drifting from my screen to my father's curious eyes. He mouthed "Who is that?"

"No one I want you near." I mouthed back. I turned my attention back to the phone, my smile returned brightly. "How's my little girl? Is she up?"

I sighed tiredly and rolled her eyes. "Your little girl is finally asleep, She didn't want me to take my attention off her for a second. She's already got you wrapped around her little finger." She laughs softly.

I chuckled with her, my heart warmed slowly to the sound of her harmonious giggle. "I can't wait to see you when I get back. I'm coming home earlier."

She ruffled her thick, perfectly shaped eyebrows. Her lips quirked into a small frown. "What happened? Did the meeting go wrong?"

I laughed shaking my head as I shifted my weight onto my left foot. "No baby, I just need to think about some things...I had an unexpected, unpleasant visit."

I watched her features relax and my son reach his tiny hand up to her nose. She laughed when he curiously squeezed it before she met her nose with his, doing Eskimo kisses.

"Well, who was it?" She asked.

I looked up at up my father for a few seconds before looking back at my screen. "My- My cousin came and so did my...father."

"Your father?" She shockingly questioned raising a brow, stopping what she was doing.

I nodded. "Yes, he came unexpectedly."

She nodded slowly, her eyes reflected she recognized how I felt inside. She bit her lip nervously. "Okay," She meekly whispered. "I'll see you later?"

I smiled. "Of course, I'll be there as soon as I get the baby formula. I have a surprise for you."

She bit her widened smile back hard. "Okay! Bye."

As she hung up.

I slipped my phone into my pocket and turned away from my father to retrieve my cousin. I felt a ping in my heart as my head flashed an image of my saddened father. "Grab your shit. You can come with me and Vincent to meet them, but after that, you will leave. Understood?"

𖨆⚣

"Isn't this the same shit?" Vincent cursed as he looked curiously between the two cans of baby formula. "It's fucking powder, does one cure cancer or something?"

Women in the aisle scrunched up their faces up and sent us men displeased glares. It was a strange sight to be completely honest. Three clueless men in an aisle of baby food.

"Can't she just titty feed? I mean isn't it the same shit?" He groaned. He grabbed another can but it toppled out his hand and crashed to the floor, white powder spilling everywhere.

"Fucking hell, boy! We're you dropped on your head?" My father spat whacking him in the back of his head, hard.

"Ah, Zio!"

I rolled my eyes and grabbed a can of Gerber. "We need one more thing," I mumbled walking away from them and towards the aisle with the tampons and pads.

"How do you not know what baby formula is?" I ask my cousin with a smirk on my face as we made our way into the aisle, heading towards the tampons.

"Monique didn't really let me handle that sort of shit with Seraphina, she only let me change her and shit. When Leo came, She actually let me do something because I begged her throughout the whole pregnancy."

"Sounds...Nice." I chuckle.

I stopped and grabbed two packs of tampons earning weird eyes from Vincent.  "How do you even use those? Do you stick them up you-"

"Already, nipote. We're leaving." My father announced slapping a hand over Vincent's mouth.

Sorry for the short chapter, It's a filler!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...