๐—–๐—จ๐—ฃ๐—œ๐——'๐—ฆ ๐—–๐—›๐—ข๐—ž๐—˜๐—›๐—ข๏ฟฝ...

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ -angelsbqtch

kalynn koury. โ๐˜ช ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ช'๐˜ฎ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ช ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐™จ๐™ช... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

๐—–๐—จ๐—ฃ๐—œ๐——'๐—ฆ ๐—–๐—›๐—ข๐—ž๐—˜๐—›๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐——
-one
-two
-three
-five
-six
-seven
-eight
-nine
-ten
-eleven
-twelve
-thirteen
-fourteen
-fifteen
-sixteen
-seventeen
-eighteen
-nineteen
-twenty
-twenty one
-twenty two
-twenty three
-twenty four
-twenty five
-twenty six
-twenty seven
-twenty eight
-twenty nine
-thirty
-thirty one
-thirty two
-thirty three
-playlist

-four

1.4K 29 4
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ -angelsbqtch

SURVIVAL OF THE PRETTIEST!

chapter four.

instagram;

liked by nihaachuu and thousands of others
leilawearsgucci! on my way to put my minecraft bed next to ms.sinjin drownings @kalynnkoury! streaming it at 9pm so don't miss it!!!
posted on march 4, 2021

emmachamberlain
bestie who told u u could look this good! bestie
why do you look so good 😩😤
leilawearsgucci!
replying to emmachamberlain:
back atcha m8 🥴

harry_but_not_styles
    *cough cough*
           leilawearsgucci!
replying to harry_but_not_styles:
           harry is making me add that
he will also be there for a portion
of the stream *dramatic eye roll*
harry_but_not_styles
replying to leilawearsgucci!:
           *even more dramatic eye roll*
user1
replying to harry_but_not_styles and
leilawearsgucci!:
            finally some of that good sibling content
we've been deprived of!!!

      kalynnkoury
      my mc girlfriend is so cute guys 🥺🥺🥺
wes10
replying to kalynnkoury:
            haha.
user2
replying to wes10 and kalynnkoury:
            oop-
            evilevie
replying to wes10 and kalynnkoury:
            is weston bout to pull a kalynn ?
   arisisgod
replying to evilevie:
            i think weston is about to pull a kalynn

      user5
     who else thinks harry and weston r gonna  
      team up and crash the stream?
user6
replying to user5:
            that is most def what is about to happen

       nihaachuu
       you look so pretty <33
              leilawearsgucci!
replying to nihaachuu:
              why thank you miss niki nihachu you also
              look very pretty every second of every day   
              <33333
harry_but_not_styles
              replying to leilawearsgucci!:
               simp.
wes10
              replying to leilawearsgucci!:
               simp.
kalynnkoury
              replying to leilawearsgucci!:
              simp.
              leilawearsgucci!
               this is bullying

          user8
          this stream is bout to be so chaotic and i am
          here for it

          user9
          why tf is leila so pretty 😫😫
leilawearsgucci!
                 idk man, it really do be survival of the
                 prettiest out here

real life;

     "hello kalynn!" leila greeted through her mic, waiting for noise on the other end.

     kalynn grinned widely, leaning back in her chair. "hi leila! hi leila's stream!" she responded just as enthusiastically.

leila smiled for a minute before looking at her monitor. "today, my wonderful starbursts, we are going to play minecraft! you probably could have guessed that, since it's all that i do, but today i have company."

clearing her throat quietly, kalynn took on the rest of leila's explanation. "we made a survival world for the two of us, which we haven't named yet-" kalynn paused, staring into the camera. she thought for a minute.

     "chat! type what you want us to name it," kalynn decided, hearing leila clap at the change of events.

     leila hummed, mumbling under her breath. "okay, chat, you better pick something good." she read through the chat, seeing a few names typed in.

KEILAS WORLD
toxic gf club
KEILA KEIDHJFOAL
keila
hehe hoho

     she examined the many different names before speaking up. "a lot of people are saying keilas world." informed leila, snorting quietly at the way it was spelt.

    kaylnn grinned, typing in the name. "keila's world it is," the brunette narrated happily.

"aww, this world is so cute!" leila cooed as they spawned in a nice flower biome.

kalynn grinned. "only to the best for my minecraft girlfriend," she joked as leila picked up a pink tulip.

leila turned her avatar to look at kalynn, throwing the pink flower at her as she crouched in-game.

    "kalynn! creeper!" leila shrieked only a second before the creeper blew up, taking kalynn with it. leila only took half damage, as she stepped away prior to the explosion.

    shocked silence followed for a minute until kalynn spoke. "are you freaking kidding me?" she tsked, running back to where she died.

    leila smiled sheepishly. "oopsies."

    "can we get a cat for our house?" questioned leila, in a heated staring contest with an orange cat.

    scoffing, kalynn replied. "yes, of course we can get a cat for our house. what kind of question is that?" the brunette asked rhetorically, crafting an axe in able to get more wood for their house.

    pulling out a piece of salmon, leila mumbled half heartedly under her breath in focus. "good, good,"

    "what will we name it tho?" kalynn stopped, staring expectantly at her screen with her head tilted. from kalynn's pov, you could see leila crouching in front of a cat, looking dead into its eyes while holding raw salmon in her hand.

     leila let out a hmm, thinking. "they look like a gregory. maybe arnold? what do you think?"

    kalynn walked closer, watching the other game the cat. it only took two pieces of salmon, which was all leila had. it was practically a match made in heaven!

    stepping to closer until her avatar was next to leila's, kalynn imitated leila's hum. "definitely an arnold." she spoke confidently, crouching next to the orange and white cat.

     "arnold harper-koury."

     "nice," kalynn smirked easily.

[ hairyharper joined the game. ]
[ wes10 joined the game. ]

     "weston!" leila gasped.

     this was some serious déjà vu.

     "how is weston here?" kalynn asked, having specifically not given her brother the ip address.

    leila swore. "harry must have given it to him!" she realized, recalling how she'd given harrison the ip -with permission from kalynn-.

wes10 whispers to you; i'm going to kill arnold

     banging her hand on her desk, leila panicked. "westons gonna kill arnold! kalynn! do something!" she shouted.

     kalynn looked around hurriedly, her avatar running over to where they spawned. "i'm going, i'm going!" the brunette took out her iron sword threateningly, seeing westons nametag in the distance.

    "he's here for revenge, oh my god!" leila told chat more than kalynn, sprinting back to her and kalynn's house. "i knew i shouldn't have gone for his si-"

[ wes10 was slain by kaylnnkoury ]

    "oh-" leila giggled, watching as the message faded. "good job, kalynn!"

    kalynn grinned, proud of herself for killing her brother so quickly. "thank you." giving a small nod, she continued to bask in her own glory-

    until a shout startled her, causing kalynn to wait in a confused silence. "fuck! i forgot about harry! fire! kalynn! there's a fucki-" with those words, kalynn quickly rushed back to their wooden house.

    the flames that indulged the house stretched tall, embracing the wood in a fiery hug.

    "get arnold, i'll put the fire out!" kalynn commanded, running past the girls avatar.

    leila stopped, tucking a strand of wavy brown hair behind her ear. "damn, i like it when you give me orders," she flirted playfully, biting her lip exaggeratedly.

   kalynn let out a sharp laugh, ignoring the blood rushing to her cheeks as she demanded again. "go get arnold!" she took out a bucket of water.

    huffing, leila rolled her eyes in playful annoyance. "fine, fine. i'll go save our cat, jeez."

     "do we have any pink dye?" leila asked, rooting through their chests. she already had some white wool and oak wood in her hot bar, all she needed was the pink dye!

     kalynn shook her head. "no, but there's some pink flowers outside," she explained, glancing at the array of pink and orange tulips scattered along the grass.

    "can you get them for me?" leila pouted, making puppy dog eyes at the camera.

     chuckling, kalynn replied. "well, since you asked so nicely," and went to pick up a few pink flowers.

    kalynn's bed was already in the house, the blanket a bright purple. neither have actually slept a night yet, half because leila hadn't made a bed and half because they didn't want to.

    after being gifted the pink flowers, leila dyed three pieces of wool to a baby pink, smiling as she made her own, pink bed. 

    the viewers all watched as she made her bed, placing it carefully right next to kalynn's. something about the purple bed next to the pink bed was so them, the viewers decided.

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

12.1K 249 23
a heartbroken girl moves to live with her two best friends, what happens when one falls in love? ( based in the recent texas era ) - mature content...
699K 25K 46
#๐™ณ๐š๐™ด๐™ฐ๐™ผ๐š†๐™ฐ๐š‚๐šƒ๐™ฐ๐™บ๐™ด๐™ฝ, ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—บ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€. ๐“†ฉแฅซแญก๐“†ชหห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท open for mor...
4.5K 48 26
๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ณ. ๐˜ข ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ. โ”๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๏ฟฝ...
8.9K 452 55
Being gay is hard. Like really hard. Especially for a socially awkward introvert like Queen, who grew up single for fear of being out there. When Que...