𝑬𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝑶𝒏 𝑼𝒔|Book 1

Bởi nenewritesometimes

"You trust me?" I look up at him, staring into his light brown eyes that stared directly at me. It felt like... Xem Thêm

I. Still At The Bottom
II. Same Ole, Same Ole
III. Night Terror
IV. Awkward
V. Here We Go Again
VI. Party Fail
VII. Best Day Ev-
VIII. Underneath The Stars
IX. Standing Up
X. Nobody's Perfect
XI. Night Of The Past
XII. Midnight City
XIII. Shut Up, I'm Over It
XIV. Hot In Here
XV. I Just Can't
XVI. Hold Me
XVIII. Then He Kiss Me
XIX. Life Of Da Party
XX. Horny On My Mind
XXI. Burnout
XXII. Your Mine and You Know It
XXIII. So Into You
XXIV. You'll Never Learn
XXV. Sunday Madness
XXVI. Closer and Closer
XXVII. I Got My Baby
XXVIII. Abnormal Meeting
XXIX. The Talk
Chapter XXX. Never See You Again
Chapter XXXI. Back To New
Chapter XXXII. Uh Oh!
Chapter XXXIII. Be Honest, Onest
Chapter XXXIV. Remmber Me
Chapter XXXV. Tears In Heaven
Chapter XXXVI. Bonnie n' Clyde
Chapter XXXVII. On The Road
Chapter XXXVIII. Fallin' For Ya
Chapter XXXIX. What You Don't Know
Chapter XL. Won't Lose You
XLI. Doin' It
XLII. I Hate You Pt. 1
XLIII. I Hate You Pt. 2
XXLIV. All Your Fault
XLV. Finding My Way Back
XLVI. At Its Best
XLVII. An Onest Mistake
XLVIII. Starting New
XLIX. Replaceable In A Sec.
L. Mrs. Petty
LI. That's My Best Friend
LII. Can't Raise A Man
LIII. So Damn Good
LIV. Fame To The Head
LV. Thinking 'bout You
LVI. Under The Mistletoe
LVII. New Year, No Us
LVIII. The Price of Fame Pt.1
LIX. The Price of Fame Pt.2
LX. Quiet Uptown
LXI. One More Try
LXII. Eyes On Us
EYES ON US SEQUEL

XVII. No More Tears

26.4K 1.6K 1K
Bởi nenewritesometimes

Trenton, New Jersey

Onest Simmons
"No More Tears"

𝐋𝐢𝐚❤️

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐮 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐮
𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞
𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬

😂😂𝐬𝐡𝐡𝐡𝐡 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭
𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬
𝐈 𝐫𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡

𝐬𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐭
𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲

𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐢𝐫 𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐟
𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫

𝐧𝐨 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝
𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧
𝐢'𝐦 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞

𝐤𝐤

"Ayo, why you leave the studio the other day?"

I look up from my phone putting my attention on Junior. He turned around towards me and I lock my phone.

"Oh, cause sadly my ex and her friends were in here." I told him and he raised his brow.

"Ya ex?"

"Yeah, Victoria."

"Victoria?" He asked and I nodded my head. "Like Victoria, Victoria? The one that set you up?" He asked and I nodded my head again.

"Yeah, nigga. Victoria, the one that set me up and her friends I guess were here too. So, I dipped." I told him leaning back in the chair.

"Bro, how come you didn't say something? I didn't even know them niggas were here, I didn't even invite honestly." He said and I shrugged my shoulders.

"It is what it is really. Plus, I had to do something anyways."

"Shit, you still should've said something. But, I'm not letting anyone else in this bitch besides you and Big Boy. Cause bitches is weird."

"What happen?" I asked and he sigh, shaking his head.

"I finally told Lady Cakes that she can't fucking sing and that I was using her. So, she got mad and had her bum ass boyfriend come in and 'check' me." He answered, using air quotes.

I chuckled cause I knew one day it was going to happen.

"You got beat up?" I asked and he smack his lips.

"Mane nigga didn't even touch me. I just told him his bitch can't sing, but she can give good top." He answered and I shook my head.

"I know that man was pissed."

"Of course, he started yelling at her and I just stood there. She was tryna explain how she wanted to get on top, so she had to lick my top. Shit was funny really." He started laughing and I shook my head.

Niggas man. That's all I can say.

"YOOOOO!" Big Boy shouted coming through the door. "I brought food!" He held up the bag of Popeyes and I raise my brow.

"Didn't you say you was getting KFC?" I asked and he nodded his head.

"Yeah, I did. I went to get their hot tender combo then went to Popeyes." He answered taking a seat.

"Bro, that's fat. Your fucking fat." Junior told me, I tuck in my lips not trying to laugh.

"And ya mom fat and white. She the type of white bitch that fetishize mixed babies." Big Boy retorted and I couldn't help but to start laughing.

I wasn't even gonna lie, that's the type of vibe I gotten from Junior mom. So to say, she did sleep with a black man and did end up having mixed kids. And let's just say one of them is named Jayden.

"Shit not even funny, so shut the fuck up." Junior told me and I put my hands up.

"My fault, it's just true." I told him and he smack his lips.

"All y'all niggas can suck my dick." He said pissed and I kept laughing.

"I'm not gay, but whatever your into homie." Big Boy remarked. Pissed off, Junior smacked his food out his hand making me laugh.

"Big Boy finna fuck you up."

დ︎დ︎დ︎

Anneliese

I roll my eyes hearing my door open. My dad was finna pissed me off already and I wasn't in the mood for his shit.

"Get up." He told me.

"For?" I asked and I heard him sigh. I really be stressing this man out with my smart mouth.

But, I didn't care anymore cause he was pissing my off.

"Your grandma and aunt is downstairs and they want to talk. So, come downstairs now!" He sternly said, I roll my eyes tossing my blanket off me.

I got off my bed then toss my hands up. "Happy?" I asked smartly and he glared at me.

"Don't do nothing stupid or I'll hurt you." He told me, putting his finger in my face.

"Sir, I don't give two fucks about your mom or your sister. And your finger smell like shit, maybe you should stop putting it up your ass." I remarked.

Not liking what I said, he roughly grabbed my arm and started pulling me out the room. I didn't even bother to try to fight him off cause it was pointless. We walked downstairs and into the kitchen where my grandma and aunt was standing there talking. I snatched my arm away from my dad then crossed my arms over my chest.

"What?" I asked, angrily staring at my grandma and aunt.

"Ooh, you better fix that attitude. Your a child." My aunt told me and I roll my eyes.

"I'm not a child, I'm an adult." I told her and she roll her eyes.

"An adult and you acting like that? Child get on somewhere." She waved me off and I was about to say something, but I stopped myself.

It was three versus one and I didn't have the energy to fight my own aunt.

"Anyway, we came over here to talk Anneliese. So, don't be disrespectful cause your still a child if your living under my sons roof." My grandma said and I put my attention on her.

"Your son is my dad. Last time I checked kids are suppose to be living under their parents roof. But, correct me if I'm wrong." I remarked, rolling my neck a little.

"Anneliese..." my dad called my name sternly.

"It's fine, Nelson. She's just going through her moments, every woman does." My grandma said and I roll my eyes.

"So, what do we need to talk about?" I asked, already getting pissed.

"Well, we came here to say that Aaliyah and I are moving. We're going down to Texas because of the better opportunities out there." My grandma said and I nodded my head, not caring.

"What does that have to do with me?" I asked. My dad and her look at each other then back at me.

"Your going with them." My dad finally spoke and I raise my brow.

"Excuse me?" I asked, uncrossing my arms.

"Anneliese, don't make this harder than it needs to be. You need a new scenery and I feel as though Texas is a good option for you. Plus, you can be around your family and instead of out here running the streets with whoever your hanging with." He told me and I scrunched up my face.

I started chuckling, balling up my fists. I took a deep breath before speaking.

"I'm not going to Texas-"

"But, you are." My aunt cut me off.

"But, I'm not though like I said. I'm not about to go down to another state with people that I don't like. And I need a change of scenery for what? I'm doing fine down here, so I'm not going." I told them and I caught my aunt rolling her eyes.

I swear this lady was pissing me off with a passion. And yeah she might be in her thirties, but I still would fuck her up.

"Anneliese, there's no discussion about this. Your father-"

"My father isn't in control of me." I cut my grandma off. "Actually, none of y'all are in control of me. It seem like this family doesn't know what the word no means, so lemme explain it to y'all. I'm. Not. Going. Anywhere." I broke down for them before leaving the kitchen.

I headed up the stairs then walked back in my room. I slam the door shut then sat on my bed.

"These niggas got me fucked up."

დ︎დ︎დ︎

"Yooo, little one!" Onest exclaimed walking in the room. I look back seeing Onest sit on the bed.

"Yes, sir?" I asked, laying back down. I sniffled, wiping my face.

"I wanted to come in here to see if you was okay. You came in here pretty pissed." He said.

I shrugged my shoulders, "I'm fine, I guess. Just having a moment, but I'm fine." I told him.

"Okay, well I hope everything is alright. You wanna talk about it?" He asked. I shook my head not in the mood to do so.

I know he would be a good person to talk to, but right now wasn't the time. I'll soon open up, just not right now.

"Aight, I respect that. Well, since you don't want to talk, let's hang out. I ordered pizza and it just came, so we can just chill in the living room and watch a movie. But, that's only if you want to. If your still upset, I can understand that." He said and I nodded my head again.

I heard the door shut which made me look back and seen he left the room. I sniffled again debating whether if I wanted to get up or not. I did want to watch a movie with him, but then again I was still pissed about my dad.

I sigh getting off the bed then walked out the room. I walked out to the living room seeing Onest sitting on the couch. I sat next to him and he look over at me.

"You been crying again?" He asked, I tuck in my lips then nodded my head.

"Yeah, just a little though." I muttered.

"Ion know what it is that upsets you and make you cry, but ion like that shit. Your too pretty to be crying ma." He said, lifting my chin up so we were looking at each other.

"It's summer, so you should be having fun not crying. I don't wanna see no more tears after today and going forward, okay?" He said and I nodded my head.

"Use your words ma." I roll my eyes playfully, letting out a small chuckle.

"Okay, no more tears." I told him and he nodded his head.

"Good, now since your out here, imma let you pick the movie little one. Whatchu wanna watch?" He asked grabbing the remote.

"Set It Off, I haven't seen it in awhile." I told him, he nodded his head putting the movie on.

I got comfortable on the couch then leaned my head on him. He wrapped his arm around me and I smile to myself.

No more tears...let's see how long that'll last.

დ︎დ︎დ︎

Aren't they cute?

Anyway, I'm thinking they should do something like maybe a kiss??

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1M 30.1K 44
𝙪𝙧𝙗𝙖𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 | 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 I went silent just resting my thoughts on the idea of l...
223K 6.3K 34
"Dance with me!" I speak as I drag him off the couch by his arms. His sleepy figure follows along with me as I move to the side of my living room. "N...
14.7K 426 26
The strong pull to her. The desire to have something you never thought you would want again. A glance turned into an obsession. And he would stop at...
7K 237 9
Third and final addition to the 'Three Words Series' Naomi and Theo have grown in more ways than one. They've spent years apart but still together in...