Out of His League: Book Two (...

By jsteph0214

"It's always been you, Phoenix. You are the one who makes me the happiest. Just being in the same room as you... More

Character Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Epilogue

Chapter Forty-Six

4.8K 231 62
By jsteph0214

Scarlett

All of us left the county jail, hoping that it would be the last time we ever had to step foot there again. Nobody knew what would happen with Jesse, but it didn't matter, to be honest. What did, though, was every person that walked out of that building together. It turned out that Jesse wasn't a good fit for our pack after all and that he didn't deserve the love Vee had to give him. It may hurt everyone now, but through this, we'll come out stronger than before.

Kole ended up taking Sam to go pick up his car from Vee and Jesse's apartment complex before meeting the rest of us back at our place. We hung out for a little while until Kole went home for the night but we managed to talk Sam and Vee into spending the night with us. It was a crazy and exhausting day for the both of them, and we didn't think they should go through all the emotions from it alone. I just wanted the rest of us to be a comfort to them when they needed it. That's what family is for, after all.

~~

As I was sleeping, I heard the rustle of our sheets on Pheonix's side before feeling the heat of his body close to mine. Without opening my eyes, the faintest smile formed on my lips while he placed several kisses against my shoulder, moving to my neck as it slightly tickled.

"Nixie," I breathlessly whispered.

"Yes, baby?" He hummed just as the sheet covering me was slowly being pulled down by him while his teeth nipped at the sensitive skin on my neck.

My eyes then fluttered open, looking down to see that irresistible grin. "What do you think you're doing, mister?"

His stormy blue eyes pulled me in before the corner of his mouth curved into a smirk. "I'm about to have breakfast."

"Oh?" I playfully arched a brow. "What's on the menu?"

He sat upon his knees, placing one on either side of my legs. "You," He said, taking the bottom of my t-shirt and gradually lifting it up and off my body until I was exposed entirely below him. His eyes scoured every single inch of me as his fingers softly grazed down my sides, shooting a tingle to my aching core. "My god, you're fucking perfect."

My eyes lock on his as I reach out to place my hand on his chest, softly moving down his abs. His breathing quickened at my touch as I bit my lip at his reaction. I admired his tanned and muscular body before the place I wanted to touch the most caught my eye, but when I was just about to the large bulge in his boxers, he snatched my hand, pulling it up in the air. "What?" I gave him a pout with furrowed brows.

He cocked his head to the side with a sly grin. "I already told you," He leaned down, still grasping my hand as he took hold of my other one before pulling them up above my head towards the headboard behind us. "The first meal of the day is always the most important," His body hovered over mine, giving me a lustful stare. "Now keep your hands up here and let me enjoy it, but if you let go before I tell you to, then that sexy ass of yours is in for a world of pain," His deep and gravelly voice had my pussy dripping with desire. "Okay?"

"Yes, baby," I swallowed slowly, gripping the headboard behind me.

Phoenix lowered his head, crashing his lips onto mine as his tongue pushed through to dominate mine. It took all that I had not to wrap my arms around his neck and get lost in the kiss until the warmth of his mouth left. He pulled away, putting his head down by my ear to whisper. "That's my good girl."

I watched as Nix begin to kiss across my collarbone before his tongue glided down between my breasts. One of his hands reached up, taking one of my hardened nipples between his fingers. "Ohh," A small gasp of pleasure escaped me. His mouth sucked and nipped at the other, making me moan. "Mmm, Nix."

His tongue then makes its way down my stomach, placing a soft kiss just above the spot I craved for him to be most. I bit my lip as he glanced up, meeting my glossy eyes that begged him to keep going further down. Phoenix shot me a knowing smile before nipping at the insides of my thighs until I felt his hot breath blow against my pussy, making me partially close my legs for a second before he grabbed them. "Uh ah," He growled, pushing them back apart. "Open your legs wide for me, baby. Show me that sweet little pussy."

As soon as the words left his mouth, I placed one foot on either side of him on the bed, spreading wider. He took one of his fingers, sliding it up and down my soaking folds to tease me. "Oooh, mm, please," I pant, needing more.

"Since you asked nicely," He spoke up, gliding his tongue along my pussy. "Mm, I can't get enough of you," He managed to say before thrusting his tongue into my center repeatedly.

My nails dug into the wood of the headboard. "Oh shit, yes, yes," I cried out as my eyes rolled into the back of my head.

"Shhh, not too loud, baby, or everyone will hear you," Nix said as his hand reaches around my thigh, swirling his thumb around my sensitive clit.

"Mmm," I clench my teeth together, trying my hardest not to yell out in pure pleasure. "Fuckkk, if you keep doing that, I'm going to-" Just as I was about to finish my sentence, his tongue began to push in and out faster as his thumb stayed where it was, nearly driving me over the edge. My hips bucked up while my legs shook, grinding my core against his mouth. "Yes, oh god...yes, please make me cum," I begged in desperation.

Pheonix lifted his head up for only a moment. "Keep your eyes on me. I want to see your face as you cum all over my mouth."

I nodded while our eyes met, watching him lower his head and slide his tongue between my folds a few times just as he thrusted his tongue into my pussy. Our stare never broke but only grew more intense while I panted in ecstasy, releasing my juices against him. "Mmm, yes, yes, ohhh," Without thinking, my hands came down, weaving into his dark hair to hold onto as I rode out my orgasm.

He licked up everything I gave to him, pulling his head back as my hands fell to my sides. "Did I tell you that you could let go, Scarlett?" His eyes became a shade darker.

"No," I admitted with a slightly guilty smile, almost excited for what was going to happen next.

He let out a deep chuckle, shaking his head as he got back up on his knees. "Rules are rules, baby."

I laid sprawled out in front of him as my body was still recovering from the pleasure that just shot throughout me. "Sometimes breaking one is worth it, though."

Nix raised a brow, forming a sexy smirk on his lips. "We'll see about that," The words rolled off his tongue about as quickly as he grasped both of my ankles and smoothly flipped me over onto my stomach.

"Ah," I squealed in surprise as his hand reached over, covering my mouth.

"You're going to get us into trouble, Shortcake."

I looked back at him with amusement written all over my face. "I'm already in trouble."

His grin made my body feel weaker than it was. Suddenly he slipped his arm underneath my stomach, pulling my ass up while my head rested against the mattress. "Yeah, just like that, baby," Phoenix's fingers lightly brushed against my soaking pussy before his hand pulled back, and I felt a stinging sensation against my ass.

*Smack*

"Ohh," I yelped out, feeling a moment of pain before pleasure.

*Smack*

His hand hit against the other side, echoing the room. "Is this what you wanted all along, baby?"

*Smack*

"Ah, yes," I moaned as quietly as I could.

*Smack*

After the last one, he began to kiss each of the spots that were tingling and red from him. "So fucking naughty."

I took my bottom lip between my teeth, looking back at him to see he had taken his boxers off, and his thick cock was throbbing at the tip. My hips swayed from side to side, needing him inside of me already. "Fuck me, Pheonix. I'm all yours."

He placed himself at my entrance, gripping my sides tightly before he slammed his dick into my pussy. "Mmgh, fuck, Scarlett," He grunted.

My mouth opened wide. "Oh god," I moaned, adjusting to his size as he thrusted in and out. "Yess, yes, mm."

"Take it, mmm, take all of me," Nix sunk deeper into my center, letting out the sexiest moans that made me lose all sense of control.

"Holy shit, yes, harder," I spoke breathlessly before he released one of my sides, grabbing a fistful of my hair instead as he yanked my head back.

He pounded into me roughly. "Yeah, ohhh, Scarlett," He moaned my name gruffly. "I'm there, baby."

Within a few more thrusts, I felt him grow bigger against my walls as we both let go at the same time.

"Ohh, mm...yes, yess," I cried out into a pillow, feeling Phoenix fill my pussy up with cum.

Phoenix tried to catch his breath as he gently pulled out, leaving me dripping below. He plopped down on the bed beside me before my head popped up and turned to him. "Come here," His voice was so soft and calming, scooping me up to snuggle beside him.

"If I stay like this long, then the sheets are going to be an awful mess," I mumbled against his chest.

He sweetly stroked my hair. "That's what a washer and dryer are for. Let me hold you a while."

I didn't have the energy to argue, and I didn't want to either. Laying here, listening to the sound of his heart beating by my ear was where I always wanted to be. It was my happy place.

We sat there in comfortable silence for several minutes before I placed a soft kiss on his chest. "Nix?" I spoke quietly.

"Yes?"

I sat up, leaning on my elbow to look at him. "Have you ever been cheated on?"

His eyes quickly opened, looking over at me with furrowed brows. "No, I haven't. Have you?" He rolled over on his side towards me.

I shook my head. "No," A small breath escaped me. "It's just...I was thinking about Vee and how much pain and heartbreak she must be feeling right now. I wish I could say that I know what she's going through, but I can't. I can only imagine how horrible it is," My face twisted into sadness as Phoenix sweetly rubbed my arm, listening to me talk. "The one and only person she gave her fucking heart to...that she trusted more than anyone in the world broke it without another thought just like that. A love that was supposed to last forever was crushed by one insanely idiotic choice. That kind of pain is not something I have been through, but I know that if that was me in her shoes, I feel like I would be completely lost."

"Scar," Nix gave me a gentle expression, placing the palm of his hand on my cheek.

"I don't want her to get lost and lose herself in the process...we all need to be there for her and make sure that she doesn't hit rock bottom because once you're there, it might be hard to be pulled back to the top, you know? She just doesn't deserve this, Phoenix. It makes me so fucking angry to even think about it," My face scrunched up.

"Do you really think with a group like ours, we would let Vee get to the point?"

I sighed. "No, but the thought of it hurts my heart. She's so kind and bubbly...it's like Jesse took all of that away, and now I really want to go fucking punch him."

"Don't turn into the hulk on me now, baby," Nix teased with a subtle smile on his lips. "The last thing you will be doing is swinging those fists around anyone, especially him. You can leave that to the guys and me, okay?"

My eyes narrowed. "Not even a slap?"

He let out a small chuckle. "Sure, slap away."

"I could so take him, babe," I huffed out.

"Trust me, I know. I don't doubt that at all, but you need to relax and take it easy, and planning out a murder isn't doing that."

I crack a little smirk. "It sounds relaxing to me."

He rolled his eyes, sliding his hand behind my neck before pulling me in for a sweet kiss. "Listen...Vee is going to get through this. We will be there for her when she needs us and when she doesn't. We'll stick through all the bullshit even when it seems too tough to handle...together."

"I just hope she doesn't run away and distance herself from us."

Nix pulls me closer to him. "Hey, she can try, but once you're in the pack, then you can never get out."

A smile crossed my lips. "Is that how it works?"

"It does with ours...there may be an exception with Jack and Luke, though," He said jokingly.

I softly laughed, swatting him on the chest. "Stop, you big meanie."

"Oh yeah, and Scar?"

"Hm?" I hummed. "What is it?"

His arms wrapped tighter around me, gently nuzzling his face towards the top of my head. "That feeling of being betrayed and broken by the one you love...you'll never know what that's like because I will never break your fucking heart."

"Pinky promise?" I lifted my head, meeting his serious stare as he rose his hand and put out his pinky.

"Pinky promise," His connected with mine as the sincerest smile formed on his face.

Honestly, he didn't have to promise me because I already knew. Phoenix Zeller is my soulmate. The one I was always destined to be with, and ever since we finally had each other...I knew that this love we share could never be broken. For me, it's sealed, and not a single thing in this world could ever destroy it.

~~

Phoenix and I ended up taking a shower which ended up causing a round two of our previous morning shenanigans, but hey, I wasn't complaining at all.

We got dressed and quietly headed into the living room to see if anyone else was up since we got kind of an early start, thanks to Nixie and his "friend."

The loveseat where we left Sam last was empty, which piqued our curiosity until the view of the couch was in front of us.

"Aw, oh my god," I spoke in a whisper as we looked down at a sleeping Sam sitting up on the end of the couch with Vee's head in his lap while curled up in a little ball under a fuzzy blanket.

Nix stood beside me. "He's about to have the worst neck ache of his life."

"Oh yeah, definitely," I nodded slowly as I glanced between the two sleepyheads before I raised a brow, looking at them with a subtle smile. "You know that saying...everything happens for a reason?"

"Yeah," He said in confusion, trying to read my face. "What about it?"

My head shook once. "Oh, it's nothing," I decided to let the thought that popped into my head stay just that for now...a thought.

Life can be funny and confusing sometimes. It may throw you for a loop, but you have to be prepared for the unexpected. It just might lead you to something incredible that was there all along, but you never opened your eyes long enough to see it for what it truly is.

*Knock, Knock*

My thoughts were cut short before someone was at our door. Phoenix walked over to open it with me trailing behind him.

Luke and Jack stood in the doorway with my parents behind them.

"Donuts, anyone?" Jack spoke up, opening a box filled with delicious looking donuts.

Mom lifted up a drink holder. "We also brought drinks!"

Dad had one in his hands too. "Tons of drinks because we had no idea what your friends would want, but your mom insisted on it being a surprise."

Luke chuckled. "Surprise...and dibs on the Maple Bars!"

I smiled warmly at them all, especially my parents. They were the ones I grew up watching and learned from that family isn't always about blood. It's about the ones that are there to help you weather your own storms you're struggling with when they could turn a blind eye and leave you behind to fend for yourself. The real ones will stay by your side no matter what, and there will never be a moment in time where you never have each other's backs.

If my parents didn't find the family they did a long time ago, then I would have never met Phoenix and Jackson or Luke, Mia, and Lily. I would have lived a life without the most important people ever to walk the earth...a life where they didn't exist. So really, the ones I have to thank from the bottom of my heart every single day are them because, without a Wolfie and Mama Wolf, there would be no us, and that'd be a very, very sad world.

________________

Author's Note

I hope you all enjoyed the chapter! It's been a minute since Phoenix and Scar had their own special little chapter without too much drama and craziness in it.❤️

Just a heads up that chapter 47 will not be posted until this coming Wednesday. Sometimes I will have weeks like this one, but I will always let you guys know ahead of time unless it's an emergency, of course.

The next update will bring more of a fun and lighthearted chapter for everyone. Luke and Jack will be in it to continue their goofball antics as usual. Also, in the next few updates, I plan to have one new face and two familiar ones that I know you all have been asking about. They might be blonde and look strikingly similar. (;

Much love,

Jenna S.❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 111 40
"What?" He asked, pulling me from my daydream again. I chuckled, biting my lip again. "Are you thinking about me naked?" He asked jokingly. I blushed...
2.7M 86.7K 51
BOOK ONE OF THE CURSED SERIES "What's your name?" His voice was a delicate murmur in her ear. "Alice," she breathed, gasping as he nipped at her lobe...
1.1M 30.9K 49
Book #1 of "His & Hers" book trilogy Warning: Mature (18+) Content! #6 in Mafia 2022 #1 in Italianamerican 2022 #4 in Slowburn 2022 #1 in Hook-ups 20...
894K 16.7K 35
A story of forbidden love. Dig in to your next favorite steamy romance. There are a list of reasons why Scarlet and Chase shouldn't be together but t...