Divorce (Harry Styles)

Від _princessstyles_

No one said Marrying a pop star was going to be easy. Більше

Chapter one : Memories
I tried.
Chapter 3 i never stopped
Chapter 4 i love u
Chapter 5 moving in
Chapter 6 make up your mind
Chapter 8
choices Chapter 9
Chapter 10 everyone tells me that
Chapter 11 It would be my honor
Chapter 12; think about it
Chapter 13: Two conditions
Chapter 14: Where are we going
Chapter 15: Her.
Chapter 16: Lets go to the event
Chapter 17 : You Thought
Chapter 18: I'll be there
Chapter 19: divorce papers
Chapter 20: Interview
Chapter 21: let her go
Chapter 22 I think..
Chapter 23 I know
Chapter 23 The letter
Chapter 24 The end.

Tell me what? chapter 7

7K 134 10
Від _princessstyles_

sorry for any mistakes !

sorry for taking forever to update, i was sick then school and now this state thing i have to do for my club! i hope you like it

btw the picture i did it myself (: 

Melody POV

I waited for the bath bomb that I had to dissolve in the tub. I undressed and untied my hair. Today was an okay day, Harry went to go buy more food and I gave him a huge list. It was currently 8 pm and I knew he wasn’t going to stay long. I stepped in the bath and slowly laid down relaxing. This was I needed to relax. Liam had been angry with me for letting harry get under my skin again. I knew he was worried and honestly I was too. I don’t want my head and heart to think Harry still Loves me like he use to. There is always going to be something there but not like it use to be. I sigh looking down at my phone that lays on the ground. It was vibrating. I carefully reach for it.

“Hello?”

“Hey!” it was vic, I knew she would end up calling me. I missed her

“Hi!”

“How’s it going?”

“Good I guess, it was a clean the house day” I say chuckling.

“I talked to Liam.” She said in a more serious note. I bit my lip.

“About what?” I asked playing dumb.

“Melody” she laughed.

“where is he?” I sighed

“I made him go to the store” she laughed.

“Cravings”

“Yes! I already ate like a bunch” I laugh,

“When will he be back?”
“I’m not sure, probably soon but he wont stay long” I say sadly.

“Why?”

“Well he’s prob going to out to party me being here doesn’t change that, so I’ll be alone watching Disney movies!

“Do you want me to come over?” she asked. I thought about it, but maybe a night alone wouldn’t be so bad. Plus I knew if she came over it would be an all nighter. I didn’t want to see harry come home wasted.

“no I’ll be okay I promise”

after 10 minutes I finally got out, I dried my body out on some clothes and wrapped the towel on my head. I grabbed my phone and walked out surprised to see harry on the bed. I smiled walking past him plugging in my phone.

“How’d it go?” I ask

“Hungry again?” Harry teased I smiled shaking my head.

“No just want to know if we have enough food for when your mom gets here” I lay on the side facing the door knowing harry would prob just lift me and move me away from his side.

“Trust me we have enough to last a year” he laughed.

“Shut up” I stuck my tongue out at him.

“Any plans for tonight?”  I asked, wrapping the blanket around me, he look back at him and turned around, he started to take his shirt off and pants, he put on sweats.

“No I’m staying in” he smiles, I nod I little surprised.     

“don’t look so surprised” he laughed.

“Well I am”

“its not like I went all the time”

“True, but you weren’t with me either” I shrug.

“That’s not true melody”

“Oh right, because the first 1o minutes while you go up stairs to set down your bag then come down stairs to tell me your leaving counts as being with me” I roll my eyes, I lay down turning my back to him. I hear him sigh.

“Melody I swear that was never my intentions to make you feel ignored.” He says.

“Harry it really doesn’t matter now” I say sadly.

“Yes it does, I don’t want their to be tension when my mom spends a week here”

“fine” I turn around to face him.

“I’m sorry I neglected you towards the end of our marriage” I looked into his eyes to see if he was really sorry or just saying it.

“I am sorry kept the baby from you,” he nods giving me a weak smile, the subject was too soon to talk about yet.

“Now move over, if someone kidnaps you my mom would kill me,” I can’t help but laugh out loud at how much of a dork he is. I move over and he crawls into bed, he turns on the T.V while he searches for a movie his voice sooths me, he wraps an arm around me softly strocking my arm I lay my head on his chest listening to his heart beat, I remember when I use to make his heart beat a little faster. Now its just nothing.  As he kept trying to find a movie, he hummed making me fall asleep.

Next Day.

I softly curled my hair adjusting it to the side, then the parting down the middle. I frowned not knowing which way to have it.

“You look beautiful my dear” I hear Anne say, I look behind me to her come in, she looked beautiful harry got his looks from her for sure. I smiled

‘Thank you” she took my hair fixing it for me. we had picked her and rob up a few hours ago, we wanted to celebrate them coming so we chose to go out, the boys would be coming since they wanted to see Anne too. I picked a white dress with black flats. It was simple but It was just dinner. I spent half the day catching up with her I felt bad for lying. Maybe I would come out clean before she left.

“Are you already to go?”  I nodded, I followed her down stairs where harry was waiting for us, he smiles hugging his mom then me.

“Lets go then”

we arrived earlier than the boys, we were taken to out seats Harry’s hand in mine keeping me close. He pulled out my chair and his moms.

“Do you want to wait for the boys or?” Harry asked, I was way too hungry to wait.

“No I am so hungry! “ I laugh. I looked at the menu.

“OOO I want some of this, oh and this, maybe a little bit of-“ I stopped myself when I heard chuckling. Harry looked to his mom too

“ Harry you should just get the whole restaurant for her” she teased  I blushed.

“there isn’t anything I wouldn’t do for her mother” Harry teased back.

“Stop! I’m hungry okay!’ I buried my face in the menu.

“Its okay love get anything you want” harry kissed my head.

as soon as the food got here so did the boys, the quickly ordered as I pigged out. They all laughed at me but I was craving some food for real today.

“Well” Harry stood up raising his glass.

“Lets make a toast to my mom and her lovely husband!” Louis popped the wine open passing it around. As soon as Anne handed it too me I rejected it. she looked at me for a moment, then at the food, my glass filled with water and finally to my stomach. Her face lit up and a grin was plastered on her face. before she could say anything

“He doesn’t know!” I whisper. She covered her mouth and looked at her clueless son who was pouring wine into Niall’s glass. She smiled taking my hand

“When are you tell him!” I looked between them both.

“Uh I- I want to tell him at the right time” I smile.

“Oh!!! He is going to be so happy!!!” she gushes.

“Do you know the gender?”

“A girl” I smile.

“how many months?”

“4” she covers her mouth and her eyes start to tear.

“I cant wait until you tell him”

“Tell me what?” Harry asks.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

122K 1.2K 54
Break-ups, make-ups, marriage and kids. The lives of One Direction and their families have gotten crazy but they're still trying to keep it all toget...
crazy // perrie edwards Від M A L I A

Короткі історії

10.2K 342 100
nothing seemed crazier than falling in love with a pop star.. until it happened
1.7K 28 23
With every boy and girl their's love. And with every love, theirs heartbreak... This is the Story of my Life... *First story written, sorry if its te...
4.4K 121 26
"Love is the least of your worries, you need to breathe."