Billionaire Diaries #2: Caleb...

By remixxzz

Caleb Acosta grew up in a fucked up family. His mother's a cheater, and so as his father. Now he's planning t... More

Synopsis
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue
Special Chapter

Chapter 1

40.2K 575 30
By remixxzz

KELLY'S cat purred beside her. Hinawak-hawakan niya ang tuktok ng ulo nito. She's sitting in a massage chair with her cat in her lap.

"Are you tired, Kaza?" she asked her pet. Pumikit-pikit lang ito, inirapan siya at sinubsob ang ulo pabalik sa hita niya.

Attitude talaga siya. Just like me.

Napahagikhik siya at tinanggal ang pagkakasaksak ng massage chair. Iniunat niya ang dalawang braso. God, it's a long and tiring day.

Katatapos lang ng fashion runway niya para sa isang sikat na clothing brand. And of course, her cat, Kazana, is probably tired too. She's been with Kaza in her every catwalk. Her cat was professionally trained. Kasa-kasama niya ito sa entamblado palagi. Kaza has her own little costumes and sophisticatedly walking beside her. It became one of her iconic trademark in modeling industry.

"Want to eat some fish meat, Kaia?" she softly asked. Napaisip naman siya at napailing. "Nevermind, just stay in milk. You doesn't like fish at all. Are you on diet?"

Just like her, Kazana is really a high maintenance. It's okay though, she love Kaza still.

Her manager entered her room. Hila-hila nito ang luggage niya at ang luggage ni Kaza sa magkabilang kamay. Kung marami ang damit niya, marami rin ang kay Kazana. She likes having twinny twinny with her pet.

"You worked hard today. Rest for our flight tomorrow, " ani ng manager niya. Tito Rex, her manager eversince she started her modeling career. He's gay and actually the best manager. Well, she doesn't have anyone to compare though.

"Thank you, Tito, " aniya. Akmang lalabas na ang manager niya nang may maalala siya. "Tito, can you reschedule my endorsements for this month?" She even smiled at him sweetly.

Tito Rex sighed. "Reschedule won't do, Kel. I suggest you do two or three. It's a waste if everything will be cancelled. "

Napanguso naman siya. "Then I can probably pick those brands that can venue in Philippines? I'll be really busy for this month, Tito. "

He sighed again before he nodded his head. She secretly celebrated in her mind because of that.

"Alright, but I'll expect you'll entertain the invitation of CBS?"

Doon siya napatigil. She's used with interviews in magazines, but she's really hesitant with national TV. CBS is a good station, and it's worldwide with a branch in Philippines so it's really convenient for her. She just really do not prefer much exposures in Philippine TV.

Pero ngayong humihingi siya ng pabor, siguro naman ay tama lang na pagbigyan niya ang manager niya? And her Pinoy fans are really anticipating for it.

"Fine, Tito. Just send me the questionnaire in advance. "

Tito Rex smiled genuinely at her. "Sure. "

Nang makaalis ang manager niya ay dumiretso siya sa banyo. She did her usual mornight routines, since it's actually 1 am, jumped to her bed and immediately cuddled with her pillow.

She's happy because it's comfortable but her peaceful paradise was ruined when a loud rang from her phone enveloped her hotel room.

Naiinis siyang napaupo at inabot ang cellphone na nasa bedside niya. Kahit si Kazana na nasa kabilang kama ay gumalaw rin.

She rolled her eyes when she saw her brother calling. Ano nanamang gusto 'nun?

"You're probably not dumb not to notice that's it's actually 1 am here, Kuya, " bungad niya.

"I know. I can't contact you earlier that's why. " Huminga ito ng malalim bago magpatuloy. "Dad's expecting you to attend the 30th anniversary. I'm sure you know what he's been up to. He's old and he wanted you to settle down. He'll introduce you to some bachelors from a good family. "

Natawa siya ng marahan.

"It's not that I'm only the one here who's not settling down. Remember? You're still not?" halos naging patanong na lang rin ang huling sinabi niya.

"I'm married, Kel. Mind your own business. "

Napairap na lang siya. Married his ass.

"Fine, tell Dad I'm attending. Just don't expect me to have an interest with his chosen guy. I'm not planning to get married, afterall. "

Yes, she's not planning. Unlike other girls who's dreaming a happy marriage life in the future, she's different. What can makes her happy is a successful career, traveling alone, and a good life for her family.

She hang up the phone. Kung makapagsabi kasi ang kapatid niya na kasal na ito ay akala mo naman talagang kasal nga. I mean, he's married, alright. Pero kasal ba 'yung matatawag kung ilang taon na rin namang hiwalay? Annulment na lang naman ang kailangan.

Fine, she's pretty heartless with that part. She's really a bitch. She admits that.

She doesn't have any friends. Some are.. she can say.. just colleagues. Pero hindi sila iyong tipo na gugustuhin niyang makasama sa mga travels niya. Actually, she just like traveling alone.

Well.. maybe there are some people she hangs out with. Matatawag rin naman niyang kaibigan. Pero hindi ganoong sobra.

Hmm. She doesn't need a friend, though. She's fine with her life. She's contented. And she's happy accomplishing things by her own. She doesn't like opening herself to everyone. Naniniwala siyang mas masaya siya kumpara sa mga taong maraming pinapapasok sa buhay. She has less problems compare to them. She doesn't have to worry about betrayals, rivals, and such. Ang proproblemahin lang niya ay kung anong isusuot niya kinabukasan. She has lots of clothes and she's usually confused on what to wear tomorror or the other day.

Of course, isa rin sa mga problema niya ay kung paano masisingit ang facial session niya despite of her very busy and always full schedule.

Compare to others? Her problems are all bearable. Why? Because she doesn't have many people to worry about. Ang pamilya niya lang na sigurado naman siyang nasa mabuting lagay.

Kapag marami kang pinapasok sa buhay mo, mag-aalala ka lang sa tatay ng tatay ng kaibigan mo. O kaya pati ang alagang manok ng kakilala mo, proproblemahin mo pa. Hindi lang pinansin ang kaibigan mo ng crush nito, magwoworry ka naman. Kunwari ganito, bigay bigay advice, ganoon.

Hindi niya kailangan ng gan'yan. She doesn't like giving burdens to other at ayaw niya rin nang napeperwisyo siya ng iba. Yeah, she's not that kind. She doesn't care, though.

Atleast, she's real. If someone hates her, then so be it. She's not the type of person who will push things just to satisfy others. Who is she? A fool?

People come and go. She doesn't give interest to those people who will just stop at her station. Temporary people? Fuck them.

AS USUAL, her home country is really tropical. Kakababa palang niya nang eroplano, gusto na niyang hubarin ang coat niya. Ayaw lang talaga niyang may mabasang article na nirampa nanaman niya ang katawan sa airport.

One time, she was bashed real hard for wearing a tube top with her crepe flared pants. Like people, is it bad to show some skin? Is it really a negative thing?

She's comfortable with her body. But she needs to adjust herself for the society. No matter how much she likes wearing tight dresses in public, short skirts and all, she simply can't.

Come on, it's the 21st century. When will this thing can be normalize?

She put a smile on her face when a bunch of media flocked at her. Palihim siyang umirap at hinayaan na lang niyang paunlakan ang mga ito ng ilang minuto.

"How are you feeling after not going home for eight months, Ms. Brandon?"

Sunod-sunod na nagflash ang camera sa harap niya. She remained the smile on her face. In her inside, she's losing her patience.

In the first place, why would they care about her feelings anyway?

"I'm feeling good and I can't wait to see my family, " simpleng sagot niya. Usually, ganoon naman lagi.

They asked random questions. Who is she wearing, her future plans, kung balak daw ba niyang tanggapin ang full actress contract at kung ano-ano pa.

"Is it true that you're not in good terms with the rising Filipina model, Liliana Montres?"

Napatigil siya doon.

"Is it coincidence that you both went home at the same day?"

Mas lalo siyang nagulat dahil doon ngunit hindi niya hinayaang makita sa reaksyon niya.

"I can't say that we're in good terms since we didn't work with each other yet. I heard things about her, and that's it. And I didn't know that she's going back to the country today. Maybe because it's Christmas season. "

Marami pa sanang itatanong ang mga reporter. Mabuti na lang at kasing laki ni hulk ang mga security niya. Hindi nga lang kulay green.

She was picked at the airport with her red Ferrari SA Aperta. Napangisi siya. She like flashy things and her car definitely have that vibe.

Inabot ng driver ang car keys sa kan'ya bago ito sumakay sa van ng security. Hinaplos pa niya sandali ang kotse bago binuksan ang pinto.

Long time no see, Lily.

Napatigil siya. Why did she name her cars to those bitches again?

Her Ferrari F70 was named Eli. Gaga ba siya nang pinangalanan niya ang mga kotse niya?

Hmm. Is it possible to change their names? Hindi talaga bagay. Ang pangit pakinggan. Mas maganda pa ang pangalan ng pusa niya.

Speaking of her cat, Kazana was handle with care in Tito Rex' car. She can't be with her cat for awhile since she's planning something.

She looked up to the sky. Kitang-kita iyon dahil bukas ang upper ng kotse niya. She smirked and put her aviators on.

It's a good weather for a nice drive.

Her smirk doesn't left her face as she started driving her car. Good girl, Lily is really fast.

Nawala nanaman siya sa mood sa naisip. She really needs to change her cars' names! Mas okay na siguro ang Diday kaysa sa Lily!

It's ew. Ang pangit pakinggan ng Lily. Parang bad vibes.

And expectation vs. reality. Why did she forgot that's she's in the Philippines?

Traffic! Hindi tuloy makagawa ng eksena ang kotse niya!

She groaned in annoyance before closing the car's upper. Kung hindi pa niya isasarado, uuwi talaga siya na amoy smoke!

Can she buy her own high way?

Naiinis na talaga siya. Kahit nakafull volume ang air-conditioner, ang init parin!

Baka naman patay na talaga siya at ngayo'y nasa ilalim na? At init na init!

But, she's pretty sure she's still alive.

With her hair messy, clothes wrinkled, and tired eyes, she entered their mansion. Halos mapaatras pa ang mga kasambahay nang makita siya.

Yes! She really got a not so nice attitude!

"M-Ma'am, welcome back po, " biglang ani ng punong mayordoma.

Umayos rin ng tayo ang ibang mga kasambahay at bumati sa kan'ya.

"Good afternoon. Where's my parents?" pormal niyang tanong.

Halos nagsikuhan pa ang mga ito kung sino ang sasagot.

Napataas ang kilay niya at kalaunan ay may nagsalita na rin.

"N-Nasa bahay po ni sir Logan si Madame, ang Daddy niyo po ay nasa bowling, " sagot ng sa tingin niya ay ang pinakabata.

She nodded.

"I-ipaghahanda po ba namin kayo ng pagkain ma'am?"

"Sure. But I don't like carbs too much. A cabbage salad will do, " aniya.

When she finally went upstairs, she immediately open her room and lay to her bed. As she's talking with their maids earlier, she realized something.

She really need to fix a bit part of her attitude. Pero ayaw naman niyang totally na baguhin. She likes herself this way.

Kailangan na yata niyang magbagong buhay. Ayaw naman niyang maging lonely sa ilalim if ever na bigla siyang mawala sa Earth. Maiinggit lang siya dahil lahat ng kakilala niya ay baka nagpaparty sa langit. Tapos siya ay iniihaw naman sa underworld.

That's not.. elegant.

How can she fix her attitude, though? Does she needs to buy some books for information? Oh well, internet has lot to offer.

She clicked a popular app and type in the search bar.

Ways To Fix Bad Attitude

All articles makes sense naman. Kaso need niya ng more detailed. Eager talaga siyang mapunta sa langit.

She smiled in triumphant when she saw a very relevant article. Yung tipong hindi na niya kailangan ng reading comprehension dahil madali namang intindihin.

7 Ways To Fix A Bad Attitude & Feel More Positive by (ref. https://www.bustle.com)

1. Figure out what exactly needs to be changed.

Napanguso naman siya. Why is she doing this in the first place, anyway? She already accepted herself years ago and she felt like there's nothing going on with her. Except of course, with her not so sociable attitude. Ayun, wala talaga siyang social skills.

Is that what she needs to atleast fix a bit? Pero para saan?

Bigla siyang nanlumo at patuloy na lang na nagbasa.

2. Find role models.

Isn't this so cringey?

It says, it's easier if you're not self-improving alone. So, sino namang inspiring models ang kilala niya? It can't be her brother, since he's still.. she can say.. a very jerk in self-development department. Not her parents, though. She will die early because of embarrassment. Oh my god, si Kazana na lang talaga yata.

3. Change the way you look at the situation.

Paano ba dapat siya tumingin? She's not sure how a person with good attitude looks. I mean, that can be fake.

Maybe.. she needs to respond differently.. in a positive way? You know, instead of showing a bad attitude with your nagging issues, try to find a different way to think of the situation.

Ano naman ang iisipin niya?

4. Think of how your life will change if your attitude changes.

I'll probably have a change and better life?

But.. she will still woke up being worried to her usual concerns. It will not change, though.

Ugh, she's done. Suko na siya! She can't be an angel!

She frustratedly placed her phone back to the bedside. What is she thinking earlier? She's pretty and she has lot of fans! She doesn't need to satisfy all the people around her, right?

Ayaw naman niya ng kaibigan. Ayaw niya rin ng jowa at mas lalong ayaw niyang mag-asawa. Kaya't bakit pa siya magbabago ng ugali?

Even her parents are not complaining with her attitude.

IT WAS an awful morning when she woke up. With big eyebags and all, she entered the dining.

She can't believe what nightmare she had last night! Sa panaginip niya, may karaoke party daw sa malawak at maliwanag na lugar. Nakita pa niya si Kaza na nakiki-jamming. Akmang lalapitan na niya ang direksyon nito ngunit biglang may pumasan sa kan'ya na parang sako! She was looking at Kaza trying to get help but her pet just looked at her boredly! Namalayan na lang niya na pinasok siya sa malaking kulungan na may ihawan sa loob! And she woke up panting because of how weird her dream is!

She ate breakfast silently. Wala yata ang parents niya. They are probably busy because of the 30th anniversary of the company. Malapit na nga pala iyon at.. wala pa siyang nagustuhang isusuot.

She usually tailored-done her gown weeks before a party so it would really appear elegant and sophisticated. She likes attention and a good wardrobe can give it to her.

She went to the mall after taking a warm bath with her rose scented milk bath. She needs to buy some accessories for her evening gown.

She ended easily since she has a 10 seconds sight to a jewelry she likes. She was about to enter a flower shop inside the mall but she was kinda hesitant to enter since there's a lot of costumers. She can easily be recognized and she's avoiding that for now.

Wearing her cottagecore dress pair with ankle strap heels in nude, she entered a nearby flower shop she saw at google map. The shop looks silent and just perfect for the type of vibe she prefers.

She looked at the signage as she entered the shop. It says L's Garden. She shrugged. Nothing's special with the name.

"Hi? Can I buy a bouquet of red tulips?" she immediately asked when she entered.

She was planning to visit her brother in his grave, their oldest who passed away in a car accident years ago. It's been a long time since she visited him.

A familiar built of a girl stood up. She was frozen at her place and she can't hide her shock. Nakita niya ring nagulat ito pero kalaunan ay pormal na tumingin sa kan'ya.

"For what occasion, ma'am?" Eli, not her other car, but her ex-bestfriend that she's planning not to see at any moment.

She eyed Eli intently. And because she really likes playing with others' feelings, she decided to tease a little.

"Congratulations bouquet, " she replied eventhough the flowers not really for that.

She watched Eli wrapped the flowers in a pink wrapper. Tumaas ang kilay niya dahil doon.

"Wait, the receiver is a guy. Can the wrapper change into a manly vibes like cream or just white?"

Tumango ito at pinalitan ang pagkakabalot. She can't believe that she's actually seeing her ex-bestfriend and at the same time, her sister in law. She's not sure about the last part. Baka ex sister in law na rin.

"Do you want to write on it, ma'am?" tanong nito.

She shrugged, opening her phone because it suddenly vibrates.

"Can you? Just put a congratulations note, " she answered without looking at Eli.

Namamangha pa niyang binasa ang mensahe ng kapatid. Wow, the timing, huh?

Kuya:

Are you free? The kids looking for you.

Biglang bumalik ang inis niya sa nabasa. The guts of Eli to looked at her like nothing happened. Hindi man lang nag-iisip kung anong mararamdaman ng mga anak nito.

"Ma'am, are you putting the receiver's name?"

Napairap siya. She really has a short patience. Hindi na siya magugulat kung maya-maya ay may masabi siyang hindi maganda.

"Put Logan Brandon there, " she lied just to see Eli reaction. Her brows furrowed when she saw how the ballpen Eli's holding suddenly fell at the floor creating a loud noise.

Tumingin siya rito ng seryoso kaya't dali-daling nitong pinulot ang ballpen.

To: Mr. Logan Brandon

Congratulations!

From: Kelly

That's what she read in the small card. Oh, the bitch remembered her name.

Eli handed her the flowers so she paid in cash. Hinatid pa siya nito papuntang pinto na akala mo naman ay maayos ang lahat sa pagitan nilang dalawa

"Bumalik ka ulit? Para saan pa?" Eli became silent after she asked that. "Bakit ang hilig mong magtago?" Hindi na niya napigilang itanong.

She knows that there can be an another story to Eli's point of view. And reasonable or not.. it's not a good thing that she left her children all of the sudden.

"They're doing good, Eli. Hindi ka na sana bumalik pa, " aniya. Hindi siya natinag sa nakikita niyang dating imahe ng matalik niyang kaibigan noon.

She's not the same Kelly, and so as Eli. Some things changed.

She left the shop, with a heavy heart. She doesn't know.. though.

Before she can even enter her car, nasulyapan niya ang malaking pangalan ng shop.

L's Garden. Does it stands to the name of her nephew and nieces?

Oh, well.

Pinaandar niya paalis ang sasakyan. Palinga-linga pa siya sa matatayog na gusali. Binibilang kung ilang billboards ang meron siya.

She was enjoying it. But she automatically stop her car when she saw a much bigger billboard beside hers, and the familiar face of a man she despise eversince!

Bakit kailangang magkatabi?

With white polo, buttons open, and a popular brand of a car at his back, she can say that he's pretty.. valid.

Umiling-iling siya sa naisip. He's your first heartbreak, Kelly! Wake up!

Pero.. gwapo talaga. Anong magagawa niya?

His big and bold name was written at the billboard. She stared at it for how many minutes before looking away.

Damn, Caleb Acosta. Thank you for breaking my heart at my supposed to be sweetest junior high school prom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 962 32
Si Angelzy Joyce Onasna ay tatlumput tatlong taong gulang na independiyenteng babae, na nagtapos nang mag-isa, dahil sa mga hindi kanais-nais na kaga...
178K 9.7K 24
It all started when rookie setter Seb Angeles misset the ball causing injury to their team's opposite hitter, Nico Almojer.
178K 8.5K 52
"Pwede bang hindi kita tawaging Kuya? Crush kasi kita." Ang mga salitang iyon ang unang sinabi ni Pretzhel kay Clifford nang una itong pumunta sa ba...
1.5M 31.9K 41
Dahil sa hirap ng buhay ay napilitan akong huminto sa pag aaral at lumuwas ng Maynila para maghanap ng trabaho. Pero dahil hindi nakapagtapos ay nahi...