Even more six one shots

By Turtleeeeeeeeeee

WHAT AM I D O I N G WITH MY L I F E More

Katanna
zoomies
Mae gets bullied
My Baby
Death week again
Hihihihi
Dreams
KATANNAKATANNAKATANNA
Saragon
aH-
🕺🕺🕺
sorry-
uh-hey
ahem- ✨parrmour✨
hI-
baby
gay
araleyn
hi there- this isnt an update (im working on it)
my doggo
*panic session*
parrmour, its short, rawr
🦕🦕🦕

Runaway Murderer

306 14 36
By Turtleeeeeeeeeee

So- for context I had a dream-this is what it was about-

TW: death, murder, hehe

this isn't apart of death week unless you guys think it should be- wouldn't count for the amount of deaths tho so- also this isn't gonna be accurate but it's one-shot world.

yeah, most of my stuffs in the third person nowwwwww- AND IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING BUT- I 1. had to deal with my 'friend' and we fought (she wouldn't use my pronouns and wouldn't correct herself) 2. had a gender thingy decided she/her pronouns aren't for me 3. my mom wasn't home for 4 days and I was with my aunt 4. was stressing about my math grade- so I'm trying but kinda stressed right now so sorry for lack of updates-

Kat stared at the TV "24-year-old Anna Cleves has finally been sent to jail for her crimes. This weekend she murdered 19-year-old Zekiah Brown, may they rest in peace," A picture of Anna popped up on the screen. Kat had thought Anna looked pretty, she really did but how was Kat supposed to fall in love with murderer. I wonder if I could go see Anna. Kat got up and looked at Jane, "I'm going out,"

"Out?" Jane asked concern already in her voice, Jane always worried about Kat getting hurt. "Can I go with you? Or maybe Anne could?" Kat shook her head,

"I'll be fine," Kat said and walked out the front door with her car keys and got to the car.

Smol time skip brought to you by Sally trying to do keyboard smashed

Kat looked at one of the workers, "My names Katherine. I-I um I'm here to see Anna Cleves," the girl's eyes widened,

"Miss are you sure you want to see her?" The girl asked and Kat nodded,

"Yes, I'm sure," The lady sighed and said something in her walkie talkie,

"You can visit her in her room, she'll have handcuffs on so she won't be able to touch you or hurt you. Talk with her but when you leave be sure to tell someone, visiting hours end in 10 minutes make it quick," The girl said as she led Kat to the room, Kat looked at Anna. Truth be told Anna and Kat had dated in high school but broke up when Kat left for college. Anna then turned into the well-known night killer that most know today.

The girl whose name is now Avery opened the door to let Kat in, the door shut behind her and Anna looked at her and scoffed. "Kitty Howard," Anna said and crossed her legs,

"It's Kat now actually,"

"You'll always be my Kitty," Anna said and Kat rolled her eyes and Anna tapped Kats leg with her foot, "I've missed you yunno,"

"I missed you too," she whispered and Anna smiled, not an evil one like how she smiled after she had gotten away with murder. Anna's killed ten people in total, gotten away with four of them, her first four actually. "Why?"

"simple, girl got on my nerves, she was homophobic," Anna said.

"Not an excuse but fair, also not fair you kno-" Anna leaned forward.

"You still love me don't you," Anna was good at that, being able to tell what people were feeling, make a good weapon for torturing her victims with "Boo hoo! are you scared! Oh, poor thing! Suck it up."

Kat blushed, "Wh-what?"

"I said you still love me, don't you? You still get that love-sick look in your eyes and the sadness when you broke up with me. You knew we would work out but you just wanted an excuse, probably felt like you were in a movie didn't you?" Anna asks, Kat nodded slowly and Anna rolled her eyes. Kat leaned in and kissed her and Anna kisses back. I can't believe I'm doing this. Anna pulled away, "Do you wanna stay?"

"Yes"

"Under the bed," Kat got under the bed and Avery opened the door.

"Where's Katherine?" Kat stayed quiet,

"She left," Anna lied, god anna was so good at lying.

"She did? She was meant to tell me-"

"She left Ma'am. Now can you take these handcuffs off of me I'd like to be able to use my hands," Avery rolled her eyes and took the handcuffs off of Anna then left the room. Kat got out from under the bed, Anna pulled Kat into her lap.

"You'll have to wake up early tomorrow to get out," Anna whispers and Kat shrugged and hugged her. Anna smiled and laid down with Kat on top of her. Kat laid her head on Annas chest and they cuddled.

"I'm sorry for breaking up with you," Kat whispered and Anna kissed her head.

"get some sleep sunshine," Anna whispered completely ignoring Kats apology.

"But-"

"sleep Kat, we can get up even earlier tomorrow and we can cuddle more," Anna whispered and Kat nodded and nuzzled into Anna who wrapped her arms around Kat to keep her close. "Would you like to be together again?" anna whispered and Kat nodded,

"mhm," Kat whispered and fell asleep. Perfect.

Timeskippppp-

Kat looked at Anne and Jane, "You can't be together with Anna! She'll kill you Kat! If she gets mad then what? Then what Kat? You'll be dead!" Anne yelled at Kat pointed at her,

"You can shut your fucking mouth, Anne!"

"Anna's a murder, Katherine!" Jane yelled, Kat knew Jane was serious.

"Like Cathy isn't! Anna killed one person!"

"6 people! She killed 6!"

"Cathy killed 7 Anne! You have no room to talk!" Kat yelled,

"You could die from her Kat! Die!" Jane exclaimed and Kat groaned and ran her fingers through her hair,

"Anna's not like that! Anna's kind, she's smart, she's trying to be better! She really is!"

"Just because she's trying doesn't mean she'll change!" Anne yelled and Kat stared at her,

"and what did Cathy do Anne! She killed 7 people! She tried to get better!"

"And she did!"

"So who's to say Anna can't do the same!" Both Jane and Anne stayed quiet, "see. Anna can change," Kat said and went upstairs. She hadn't seen Anna in a week, Jane banned Kat from leaving the house for two weeks. Jane was worried sick about her.

Another time skip to when Anna's out of jail

Kat held Anna's hand and Anna pulled Kat into her lap and pecked her lips. "did you have a good day sunshine?" Anna asks and Kat nods and pecks Annas lips cause Anna to smile, "yeah?" anna whispers and pulls Kat close to her.

"yeah," kat whispers and kisses her, Anna kissed back and puts her hands in Kat's hair and Kat pulled away. "Wanna braid my hair? We could go to the beach or something," Anna nodded and moved Kat in front of her which made Kat pout.

ANOTHER TIMESKIP- they're married now btw-

Anna yelled at Kat and Kat backed away from her. Anna had killed another person and now they were fighting. "It's your fault I'm like this Katherine!" Anna grabbed a knife and held it to Kats neck causing Kat took look at Anna in fear, "If you wouldn't have broken up with me none of this would've been happening, I wouldn't have killed 11 people," Anna said with her teeth gritted and Kat started crying, "Oh is baby Kitty scared? Have no one to save you as you did in highschool do ya?" Kat whimpered quietly and tried to get away from Anna but Anna held Kat's shoulder tightly.

"I'll call the cops on you!" Kat said with confidence and Anna um killed her, then walked away from Kats body and wiped the knife off,

"No you won't" Anna heard pounding on her door and she looked at Kat then at the door, "shit," Anna whispered,

"Anna please y-you have to help me! Please!" Cathy yelled and Anna opened the door and looked at Cathy who had blood on her hands, Anna pulled Cathy in and shut the door, and locked it.  Cathy looked at Kats body then at Anna, "YOU KI-" Anna put her hand over Cathy's mouth and put her finger to her lips and shook her head, one of Annas pupils was like a snake, the other was blown making Anna looked terrifying. 

"Shhhhhhhhhhhh, you tell no one. Got it?" Anna asked and Cathy nodded, "why are your hands covered in blood,"

"I-I killed Anne," Cathy whispered and Anna's pupil went a little more slimmer,

"Killed?" Cathy nodded, "and what do you want me to do about that?"

"H-help me, w-we can bury Kat and Anne together," Anna pecked Cathys lips causing Cathy to blink a few times,

"do you want to get together? Its the only way I'll help you," Cathy nodded, she liked Anna. She was just too scared to say anything to her. Anna smiled,

"Good," Anna grabbed Cathys hands, "Wheres Anne?"

"Car,"

"Drive the car in the backyard, we'll take them into the woods,"

Like a five minute time skip

Anna had found Jane, turns out Jane was also a murderer. They all helped each other with the bodies and sat with each other, "Me and Cathy are running away," Anna said and Cathy nodded.

"When do you leave?"

"In a few minutes,"

"Jane you're welcome to come with us," Cathy said and Anna nodded.

"I'd like that," Jane said.

"Runaway murderers huh?" Anna said and Cathy and Jane nodded and Jane let out a small giggle. "How many people? I've done 12"

"8"

"..17-"

"The Jane Seymour murdered 17 people?"

"And hasn't gotten caught once?" Cathy whispered and Jane nodded and got up.

"Lets go."

Uh yeah- there's that- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

-Turtle buddyyyyyyyyyyy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 37 27
I need a place to rant about this
547K 8K 68
Hamilton x reader one shots! Requests are closed. And will possibly be under editing soon
3.2K 186 9
Hello! This story was inspired by a chapter in Fastfighter321's Six the musical oneshot book ( if you're reading this, I really love the book.)The ch...
12.2K 189 11
Here are some Cimorelli One-Shots. Requests are open, nothing too inappropriate tho plz. I luvvvvv fluff so expect a lot of that