Seddie One shots

Por kolvinawinchester

Enjoy ♡︎ pls comment and/or vote if you like it <3 btw I'm sorry if I make any spelling/word or whatever mist... Mais

#biggestfan
purple
The Spawn
iSave You, Princess
Missy is Back
iProtect You
iTrain You
iGet Sick - part 2
iThink Of You
iSave Your Life but Seddie instead of Cruddie :)
iDefend You
You Are My Type
iPlay A Game
Suicidal
iDon't Wanna Start a Fan War
Told ya singing is fun
iRealize
iDate
iFind A Way
iPageant
iPsycho Again
Just One Dance
iTell A Story
iGot Detention
More Than Friends | Jathan |
iHelp You Out
Never the Right Time
iMeet Your Family
iWill Always End Up With You
iBring Them Together
iKnow You Better
iShooting Star

iGet Sick

738 11 10
Por kolvinawinchester

Sam's POV :
I woke up to my alarm ringing. I hate the noise of it but it's the only one that makes me wake up so who cares? I got up when I suddenly felt nauseous. I sat back down quickly. After a minute I tried again and it was better. I decided to ignore it and got ready for school.

"Bye Mom!" I shouted as I walked out the door.

I didn't expect her to reply because she was still sleeping and everything but sober.

I took the bus to school and arrived in the main hall. I saw Carly and Freddie standing at our lockers. I quickly got over to them when I felt this nauseousness again. It was just for a second so I just ignored it again. It's probably just because I didn't have breakfast. It's already 8am and I haven't eaten anything for the whole day.

"Hey, Carls!" I greeted my best friend and hugged her quickly.

"Hey, pretty baby!" I said and walked over to my boyfriend all smiley. Damn, I got really soft because of him.

"Hello, Little Samantha!" he greeted back and we kissed for ten seconds.

The bell rang and we headed to our classes. Carly had French while Freddie and I were having Spanish.

After twenty boring minutes I felt nauseous again. Suddenly there was a cutting pain in my stomach. I hold onto it. Then the pain went up to my throat and- oh god! Without saying anything I ran outside the class room and opened the girl's bathroom. Just early enough I reached the toilet. What am I even throwing up? I haven't eaten anything in hours.

Freddie's POV :
Suddenly Sam ran outside the classroom. I wanted to go after.

I quickly raised my hand and made up a lie. "Umm... Mrs. Cavanaugh ... may I go to the toilet?"

She looked at me seriously. Of course she wouldn't believe me. But then she did something surprisingly. "Just go after her. But you two better be back soon with a good excuse."

She must've seen the worried look on my face. I smiled at her thankfully.

"Thank you. We'll be back in a minute." I said and went outside the hallway to find my girlfriend.

"Sam?" I shouted. "Sam, where are you?" But she didn't answer.

I searched almost everywhere when I saw the girls bathroom door standing open. I carefully got in and saw Sam puking in the toilet.

"Oh my god, Sam."

I ran to her and hold back her hair while I was rubbing circles on her back.

As she was done throwing up, she stood up.

"Sorry." she said.

She must've felt uncomfortable.

"It's okay, baby. Shh." I hugged her tightly.

We pulled away after a minute.

"Are you okay?" I asked, shooting her a worried look.

"I guess." she just answered.

"You better go home."

"No, I'm fine I just- woah."

Sam's POV :
Suddenly I felt dizzy. I almost fell to the ground but Freddie hold my arms so I could balance. He leaded me to sit down on the toilet. I put a hand at my forehead and closed my eyes. As I opened them again, I saw Freddie kneeling down in front of me. I felt a pain in my stomach and hold my arm onto it in pain.

"Come on, I'm gonna get you home." he said while helping me stand up. My legs shivered and I almost fell down again but Freddie lifted me up.

He then put out his phone and called someone but I blocked out all the noises because I suddenly had a head ache as well.

He carried me to the hallway and I hold on to him tight. I felt weak but I tried not to show it. He let me down on the stairs.

Carly walked up to us. "Freddie? I need to hurry, I told Mrs. Ackerman I was going to the toilet. Why'd you send me SOS?" she stopped as she saw me sitting on the stairs, holding my stomach in pain.

She quickly sat down next to me. "Oh my god Sam! What happened? Are you okay?" she questioned but I only understood half of it.

"I don't know. I throw up at the girls bathroom and then I felt all dizzy. Now I also have a head ache." I explained.

She eyed me up and down from head to foot.

She thought for a second, then put her hand at my forehead. She pulled it away immediately.

"Oh my god. You're so hot." she said in a worried tone.

"Oh, yea..." Freddie said dreamy.

Carly slapped his hand. "Freddie! This is serious!" she scoffed.

I just chuckled weakly. 

She had a quick look at her watch. "I need to get back to class. Bring her to my home. Spencer's there. I will come after you when school's over." she said and hugged me before she went back to her class room.

"Are you still dizzy?" my boyfriend asked worried.

I tried to get up but it blacked before my eyes and I sat down again. "I guess."

He then lifted me up again. The pain in my stomach got worse and I snuggled into his chest.

As we arrived at the Shay's apartment Spencer looked at us questionably. "A - aren't you supposed to be in school and B - why are you carrying her?"

Freddie carefully let me down on the couch.

"She threw up and then she was dizzy so I had to carry her. Carly told us to go here." Freddie explained.

Suddenly I felt this hard pain in my stomach again. It felt like a thousand knifes were stabbing me from the inside.
"Ow" I let out a hurtful noise.

The two boys came up to me.

"What's wrong?" Freddie asked concerned.

I gasped and hold my stomach in pain. "I don't know. My stomach just hurts really bad."

"Okay, that's enough. We're taking you to the doctor." Spencer ordered.

Both of them carried me to his car and we drove to a doctor.

I hesitated at first. "Oh no. I'm not going in there."

"Come on! You need to." Spencer said.

Freddie shot him a look that he got this and the adult walked away, letting us alone. I looked at Freddie.

"I'm serious, I'm definitely not going in there." I made my point.

I really didn't want to go to a doctor. I mean, I was in bad pain but I just hate doctors and hospitals.

I was still sitting in the car and hesitated to get up.

"Alright. Then you aren't going in there." he said and before I could do anything about it Freddie lifted me up and carried me inside. I hate to admit it but I was to weak to fight it.

"Freddie! Please! I'm better already! Let's just go home and never come here again!" I tried to stop him with words.

"Oh, you're feeling better? Then I suggest you can walk without falling?" he said.

He knew I was still too dizzy. He teased to let me down and I tightened my grip around his neck. When he'd let me down now, I'd just fall to the ground because it's spinning around in my head. He stopped before I reached the floor.

"See?" he said, raising an eyebrow.

I just groaned and he pulled me back up. Then we walked into the building. Spencer was already waiting for us. We sat down in the waiting room until a woman called for my name. "Samantha Puckett?"

My head was resting on Freddie's shoulder and we were holding hands. As I heard the woman saying my full name I rolled my eyes. When I would've been stronger right now, I would've punched her in the face. Freddie's the only one who's allowed to call me 'Samantha'.

Apparently he knew that. "Just ignore her." he whispered in my ear and laughed. I laughed weakly.

He helped me stand up and hold my arm so I could balance a little bit. My dizziness was better now but it's still not completely gone.

He hold me a little and we walked into the doctors room.

I could barely stand on my own without falling so I sat down.

"So what's your issue... Samantha?" the doctor asked as she looked through my report that Spencer filled when we were still waiting.

Freddie quickly interrupted. "Just call her Sam."

He just knows me so well. I glanced at him and he softly smiled back.

"Okay. Then... what's your issue, Sam?" the doctor asked again.

"Well, I threw up and I have this pain in my stomach. It feels like thousands of knives cutting me from the inside." I explained.

He looked at me and I could tell he had an idea what it was.

"What else?" he wanted to know.

"I have a really bad head ache." I added.

"Do you feel nauseous and dizzy?" he asked.

I just nodded because the pain hit me really hard. I put my head on my knees while holding my stomach.

The doctor wrote something on a paper.

"We need to take a test to make sure but I'm pretty sure you have food poisoning." he stated.

Freddie looked at me. "Sam. What'd you eat?" he asked, knowing me too well.

I looked down to the floor.

"Well... our oven didn't work and I was really hungry... I just bought this stake and then I... maybe... ate it without cooking it first..." I explained.

"Yes, that's it. Young lady, you shouldn't eat raw meat." the doctor told me and headed out to get something, I think.

Freddie sat beside me.

"I told you, you should cook meat first, before eating it, no matter how hungry you are." he said.

"I know." I said rolling my eyes. I really didn't need him to act mom-ish right now.

He then put his arm around me, causing me to lay my head on his shoulder. He slightly stroked my shoulder.

"Next time, you want a stake and your oven doesn't work, call me instead, I'll bring you some cooked meat." he said, trying to cheer me up.

I looked up at him and smiled. "I love you."

He smiled back and replied. "I love you, too."

Then we kissed for eight seconds.

The doctor came back with a big needle in his hand. I widened my eyes. Gosh, I hate needles!

I laughed hysterically and backed away.

"What's that for?" I asked playing dumb.

"I need to take your blood, so I can be sure it's food poisoning."

Man, I need to get out of that situation without revealing my fear of needles.

"I don't think that's necessary. What else should it be. Because of the raw meat it's really obvious, you know." I tried to talk my way out.

He came into my direction and I hide behind Freddie. He laughs softly. "Sam, it's just a little needle. It won't hurt." my boyfriend tried to convince me.

"First of all, it's not little it's big! And secondly..." I had no idea what to say when suddenly an idea popped into my mind. "...I'm allergic to needles!" I lied. It was a stupid excuse.

Freddie carefully pulled me away from behind him. "It's okay. You don't need to be afraid. I swear it won't hurt." he assured looking directly into my eyes. Why does he know me so well? I sighted. His chocolate brown eyes always make me weak.

"You promise?" I asked nervously.

He nodded and smiled.

Then I pulled up the arm of my shirt and hold it in the doctors direction. I squeezed my eyes and my hand formed a fist.

"You have to chill your arm or else it won't work." the doctor told me.

Freddie hold up his hand and I took it. I squeezed it hard but he knew I would. I shut my eyes.

"It's done." the doctor said.

Wait. What? I felt nothing.

"Really?" I asked, just to be sure.

"Yes. You can open your eyes now." Freddie said and I opened them. I looked at my arm and there was a little red point. I guess that's were he stuck in the needle.

I just noticed Freddie was staring at me all smiley.

"What?" I asked laughing.

"Nothing. You're just cute when you're afraid."

"You know, I'd punch everyone else in the face for saying I'm cute or I'm afraid of something." I shot back flirty.

I hate to admit it but I like it when he calls me cute.

"I know but you love me." he flirted back.

I kissed him for another five seconds until Spencer fake coughed. We turned to him.
"You guys, get a room." the artist said causing us to laugh.

The doctor turned to me again. "So Samantha... Sam" he corrected himself quickly.

"You need to stay in bed for the next few days. It's totally normal if you have to puke so don't worry about that. You should also drink a lot of water since you'll be dehydrated. I want you to come back here in three days." he ordered.
I nodded hesitatingly. I didn't want to come back here but Freddie will probably persuade me anyway.

"And you two, take care that she does what I just told." he demanded to Spencer and Freddie.

"Don't worry." my boyfriend assured.

I sighted and got up. I almost wasn't dizzy anymore because it's already been three hours since I threw up. Oh man, I shouldn't have thought about it! I ran to the rubbish can and puked in it. Freddie helped me with what he could. He's just so caring and sweet.

After I was done we went to the car and drove back to Bushwell plaza. I was dizzy again now so Freddie had to carry me up the stairs.

Freddie's POV:
Sam was dizzy again so I lifted her up and carried her up to Carly and Spencer's apartment. I laid her down on the couch.

I'm really worried about her. She looks so weak. She would never admit she's hurt and tried to hide her pain but I know her too well. I knew inside she was scared as hell.

I pulled a blanket over her. I saw how she rolled together to release the pain in her stomach. I sat down beside her and signalled her to come to me. She laid on my chest and I put my arms around her. After a while she fell asleep.

I watched her. She looked so vulnerable. I kissed her forehead and tightened my grip a little bit. I can't stand seeing my princess hurt.

A/N: I'm usually not writing in pov's so don't judge me. Please leave a feedback.
Also, I have an idea to make this a two shot so please tell me if you want that or not.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

112K 2K 39
DRARRY One Shots. Enjoy. SMUT WARNING.
5K 114 14
Steveddie st4 (steve x eddie) oneshot, my english is not perfect so feel free to correct me and give oneshot's ideas too
29.9K 239 35
Seddie one shots! Can take requests! THIS ISN'T A SMUT OR X READER!
11.2K 329 22
its in the title. Requests are open