Taekook oneshots

Od clicheismybae

Mature I wrote these when I was 15/16 something, I don't remember so the writing is pretty cringe but we ball. Viac

Ice Play
Prank
restroom
Breakfast
Thigh Riding
Cyber Sex
Masquerade
Stocking Up
Porn Shoot
Porn Shoot 2
Camp
Last Letter
vaccines and help
the hot doc
Just One Day
Robot
Hot Choco
🎄Merry Christmas🎄
ride me
ride me (2)
date auction
apocalypse
backseat
carnations
roommate
willow
Netflix and Chill
mile high club
colours
library
bittersweet

kitchen

3.1K 46 203
Od clicheismybae

Top tae

(requested😭💜)

i don't know why but while writing i imagined it all in black & white and it was hot.

•••••••

typing away on his computer, taehyung yawned as his eyes glistening with water. his eyes wandered to the clock as he checked the time.

"fucking shit this can wait" the ravenette got up from the chair, wanting to the his home office as soon as possible. he had multiple meetings today and now, he just wanted to relax so he decided to just go to his boyfriend and ask him for cuddles.

taehyung entered the kitchen, thinking that's where jeongguk would be since it was his favourite place and settled himself on a chair behind the counter, a deep sigh escaped his mouth when he didn't find the boy there as he loosened his tie with one hand.

"tired?" taehyung heard his red head boyfriend from behind him as he placed his palm on the tired one's shoulder, massaging it lightly. a smile instantly took over his face when he heard jeongguk behind him

the brunette grabbed jeongguk's hand, pulling him in front of him before settling him on his lap and snuggling his face into his neck, his large hands crawling under the red head's oversized shirt as he softly grazed his fingers on his waist making the smaller boy shudder.

"very" taehyung peppered the exposed area of jeongguk's neck making him let out a short hum and a giggle before he pushed himself up from the comfortable lap of the brunette and asked him if he was hungry.

taehyung was hungry. definitely hungrier when he looked at what his boyfriend was wearing. an oversized shirt (which was obviously taehyung's) and a pair of boxers which exposed his meaty, inviting thighs leaving the brunette's mind wandering.

'well fuck' taehyung's could feel his erection as he imagined jeongguk's beautifully carved thighs wrapped around his waist as he thrusted into him restlessly-

taehyung hummed before asking jeongguk to get him some strawberries and chocolate sauce since he didn't want proper dinner to which the later immediately went to the opposite side of the counter and brought out frozen berries and a bowl of molten chocolate.

jeongguk pulled out a knife from the wooden holder before before slicing the top of all the berries and then cutting them into two halves, so concentrated that his pink lips were in a pout and he did not realise how the brown haired male has been staring at him while licking his lips.

taehyung had no intentions of having sexy time, instead the man had imagined him sleeping with jeongguk in his arms and relaxing. well he planned on doing so still, but now just one step was added before.

fucking.

so went behind jeongguk and rested his chin on his bare shoulder which was exposed when the oversized shirt had slid off from one side, his hands wrapping themselves around the red head's as he handled the knife, as he pressed into jeongguk, completely aware of the effect his erection was going to have at the boy.

taehyung could feel jeongguk stiffen a bit at the tension but still push his ass back to feel the brunette making him smile and press a kiss on the smaller's jawline while he slowly slid out the knife from jeongguk's hands and gently turned the boy around to face him.

taehyung couldn't hold himself back as he faced the blushing boy and pressed his lips to jeongguk's, his hands around the boy's neck as he pulled him in harder, their bodies pressing into each other's.

"h-hyung ah-" jeongguk moaned at the feeling of his crotch grinding on taehyung's as the later's tounge invaded his mouth, pressing his tounge to the red head's.

the brunette dragged his fingers from jeongguk's neck to his chest, giving a flick to his nub before travelling further south and resting on his ass, all while his teasing lips worked their way on the submissive's neck and jaw.

jeongguk breathed heavily as his boyfriend kissed him senseless, his eyes shutting as taehyung parted his legs, allowing the boy to shamelessly grind and hump his thigh while moaning and humming. taehyung could practically feel the boy's frustration while he humped him, but he couldn't let him come just yet so he pulled out his thigh from between jeongguk's legs, his trousers having a noticeable wet patch and lifted jeongguk by his ass, making the boy wrap his legs around taehyung's waist and hold onto his shoulders while his lips moved against the other's.

(air who)

the brunette moved to the clear part of the counter before settling jeongguk on it.

"wait a second" taehyung pulled away from jeongguk's lips and rested his forehead on the younger's.

taehyung extended his arm as he reached out to the bowl and the plate full of strawberries which had the knife placed on it.

jeongguk's eyes widened at the knife as he looked at taehyung.

"would you like to try this?" taehyung asked for permission to which jeongguk hesitated a bit.

"you know you can just say no right" the brunette smiled at jeongguk, putting the plate aside and pressed a kiss on his forehead, reassuring him.

"no, no i trust you" jeongguk agreed to which the other asked again, not wanting the younger to feel pressured. jeongguk smiled and nodded at taehyung before nodding and pulling him into a kiss.

taehyung pecked Jeongguk once before he shifted to jeongguk's neck again, the tip of his nose grazing the sensitive skin making him shudder and thread his fingers into the luscious brown locks and press into his boyfriend at the sensation of taehyungs teeth grazing and nipping on his throat as he left marks on the pretty neck of the younger while his fingers undid the buttons of the shirt before sliding it off and throwing it somewhere to be forgotten.

he pushed jeongguk down till his back hit the wide counter, his naked back arching at the feeling of the cold marble making him shiver.

taehyung pulled jeongguk a little down by his waist with one arm while his other hand grabbed a strawberry which one once frozen.

gripping one end of the fruit with his teeth as he bit on it a little hard to let the juices run down to stain his lips, he leaned down to jeongguk's mouth, his one eyebrow raised as he pointed at the strawberry with his eyes, commanding the younger to take it in his mouth to which he craned his neck, his teeth digging into the strawberry, its liquid dripping down the side of his mouth, his eyes fixed on taehyung's as he closed his lips around the fruit before biting it fully.

taehyung smirked as he raised his hand and brought it to the side of jeongguk's mouth as he used his thumb to wipe away the red stain, only to smear it more. he brought his thumb back to the bottom lip of the younger.

"suck" taehyung pushed his thumb inside jeongguk's mouth, feeling the boy swirl his finger around it before sucking on it, his wide doe eyes looking straight into taehyung's before releasing it.

taehyung really wanted to stop and just fuck him, but that would take the fun out of it, so he controlled himself.

he was about to reach out for the dark chocolate but jeongguk had other plans. he loved to see the effect he had on taehyung, so he pushed himself up, his plump butt sliding from the marble counter as he stood up, a sneaky smile making a way to his mouth when he looked at how shocked taehyung looked.

he switched positions as he shifted taehyung to sit on the counter, his gentle fingers undoing his tie before he slid the material off and settled it on the counter and then unbuttoned his shirt until his smooth chest was on display.

jeongguk looked taehyung in his eyes as he dipped his index and middle finger into the bowl, feeling them come in contact with the thick brown liquid before pulling them out and bringing them to the brunette's neck and smearing the sticky substance tantalisingly and infuriatingly slowly across his throat and dragging them to his chest.

he leant into taehyung, poking his tounge out and leisurely trailing it from his chest up to his throat, gently nipping at skin, his eyes never leaving taehyung's as he sneakily lowered his one hand to the brunette's crotch, palming his clothed member making him grunt and shudder at his actions.

he pecked taehyung's lips before looking at his fingers which were partially covered with the chocolate.
so he decided to further tease the brunette.

bringing his fingers to his mouth, jeongguk tenderly touched his lips before opening his mouth and sliding the two digits in as sucked them clean.

"sweet" jeongguk giggled at taehyung who was shocked at his partner's actions before regaining himself with a few deep breaths. he grabbed jeongguk's wrist and in a split second he had the boy pinned down on the counter, his hands above his head with taehyung keeping them in place.

"forgetting our place now, aren't we" the dominant male rasped out, his hands finding their way to tie before he had the silky material wrapped around jeongguk's wrist without him trying to resist it.

"you can't do anything about it, can you" the red head smirked and that was the moment he knew he had done it. he saw taehyung raise his left brow at his behaviour and then chuckle deeply.

"what's your safe word" the brunette questioned even after knowing very well that jeongguk would not need it. he loved when taehyung was rough with him and he knew the brunette would never hurt him.

"red"

and with that taehyung flipped jeongguk around, who shivered at the feeling of the cold marble touching his sensitive buds, his tied hands clutching the other end of the counter.

taehyung took the knife which was laying beside jeongguk, as he slowly dragged the cold metal from the red head spine to the curve of his butt, careful not to hurt him.

"mhmm" soft moans escaped jeongguk's mouth at the feeling of the cold metal tracing his skin delicately before taehyung hooked the sharp end of the knife to the red head's underpants before pulling at it and ripping a small part of the flimsy piece of cloth.

putting the knife away, taehyung tore the garment with his hands, freeing jeongguks erected member and his plump ass now bent in front of the brunette who rubbed it with his bare hands, his cock hardening at the lewd sight of the red heads rear.

"ah" a loud moan erupted from jeongguk's throat as he felt a stinging sensation on his bare ass, his body jerking forward.

"count" taehyung ordered the boy underneath him as he pressed his palm to the now red ass of jeongguk who obeyed.

a few more spanks hit the red head's ass, making it bright red and covered with taehyung's fingerprints, who rubbed the boy whimpering under him, soothing the pain before he undid his pants, freeing his erection before slamming it into jeongguk, unprepared.

"hyung-" the red head's body jerked forward before his back arched at the feeling of being ripped apart as his tied hands gripped the edge of the counter for support.

"take it" taehyung's fingers found their way to jeongguk's hair as he gripped and tugged at them, hard, but not hard enough to hurt the other.

taehyung pulled out of jeongguk before leaning in and whispering in his ear.

"this is your place sweetheart" the brunette watched as he made sure jeongguk was okay with what he was doing (which by the way jeongguk was loving because if the way he was moaning), before ramming his cock deep into the small hole of the red head.

"h-hyung" jeongguk whimpered as he felt taehyung fill him up, his cock brushing the boy's prostate making his spine arch.

"f-faster" the red head mumbled only to feel taehyung move agonisingly slow as his large fingers wrap around his throat and pulling him up with slight pressure at it.

"please" jeongguk added to which the dominant male chuckled.

"thats better" taehyung gripped the small waist of the younger with his hands before he started slamming into the boy, picking up his pace when he heard jeongguk cry out of pleasure each time taehyung's cock went against his clenching walls.

"feels s-so good hyung" the red head barely whispered, his words vanishing into thin air as his whimpers took over each time taehyung hit his sweet spot.

turning the boy around, taehyung put jeongguk's leg on his shoulder, angling his hips as he thrusted into him, deeper than before, his head throwing back as grunts left his mouth.

"un-untie please" jeongguk cried out wanting to touch the male above him who complied before leaning in for a kiss.

throwing his head back, jeongguk almost screamed when taehyung moved faster, his mouth forming into an 'o' ,his eyes shutting close as his forehead glistened with a thin layer of sweat.

"so good" taehyung felt jeongguk clench around him, indicating he was close, the brunette leaned in taking jeongguk's bottom lip between his teeth, sucking on it, his one hand on the boy's neck as he slowed his movements making jeongguk look at him.

"you'll come untouched my love" taehyung deliberately made eye contact, his thrusts picking up speed and jeongguk moaned and could've sworn he almost came just by looking at taehyung assert dominance with his eyes fixated on the red head's.

and with a few more thrusts the younger male came, the sticky white substance, splattering over his abdomen and chest, his eyes closed.

taehyung continued his movements, groans leaving his lips as he felt his high closer before he came with deep moan slowly riding his orgasm, inside jeongguk who sighed at the feeling of the warm liquid filling him up.

taehyung pulled out chuckled when he saw jeongguk whimper and almost fall asleep before he picked the boy up and gave his forehead a peck.

"you did amazing baby" he kissed jeongguk's flushed red cheeks before taking the boy to the bathroom to clean up.

•••••••

there's a reason why i quit writing smut.

cant believe this is the trash i wrote in two weeks, smh, disappointed but not surprised.

also im so soooo sorry if you did not like it😭

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

112K 3.8K 54
(Not going to lie, I wrote this story a whiiillleeee ago, and I cringe every time I read it. But, it's how writers develops I guess, so have fun read...
36.6K 1K 26
taekook oneshot stories (top tae and bott kook duh) it's cringey in the beginning due to fetus writing, but i promise you it'll get better they're no...
2.1K 71 21
Lee Know x Male Reader It's very cringey. NGL (Highschool Crush type of story)
198K 13K 20
i will add it later, because im sleepy and cant remember what was it before it got deleted. pheew~~