Dead Heart (Completed)

By Bookeluthaporen

"Will you marry me?" He asked kneeling down the floor with a wide grin on his face. My tears started to pool... More

Hi
Cast
Prologue
1 - Broken day
2 - Who is she?
3 - Please
4 - I Used to
5- Let me win your heart
6 - Am I a toy?
7 - You broke my dreams
8 -Crush
9 - Time will answer
10 - You don't suit here
11 - Anything interesting?
12 - Who is he?
13 - Checkmate to Queen
14 - Go to Hell
15 - Rapist
16 - My Wife
17 - Stuck forever
18 - Bodyguards
19 - Confusion
20 - Party Fun
21 - Verma men's argument
22 - Spectator and Odd Men
23 - Night talk
24 - Trust Gaining
25 - Crazy mood swings
26 - Thank you Father
27 - Royal night with Royaly..
28 - Touches and Beers
29 - Adversary
30 - Desperate for fight
31 - Pain of Distance
32 - Piercing Bullet
33 - Painful Jabbings
34 - New born Phoenix
35 - Passing Clouds
36 - Birthday Present
37 - Business talk
38 - Heartless man
39 - Hatred in Air
40 - Ailing and Loony Father
41 - Void Explanations
42 - Torture
43 - Throbbing Moments
44 - Birth and Death
45 - Forever
46 - Placate
47 - Brother's prattle
48 - Hark back to past
49 - Deep Words
My Painful Love ❤ (Free on Kindle)

Epilogue

34.3K 802 243
By Bookeluthaporen

Shoutout to PrarthnaMusicLover and  KyyPaNi1108 try their books and also they do editing.

Author pov

4 years later...

"Daksh, don't run please cutey have some pity on your mother" Diya ran after her four-year-old son who is adamant about having his breakfast drinking all his mother's energy.

Laughing in his sweet little voice he ran around the whole house ignoring his mother's words shaking his head in denial, "I hate apple mama" he said hiding beside the big fountain in the garden.

"It's good for health... baby, an apple a day..."

"An apple a day keeps the doctor away... I know mama but I hate it, it doesn't have sweet in it" he formed a face shaking his head vigorously.

She heaved heavily not able to convince her adamant kid, "how about we dip it into honey?" she asked expecting him to agree on it at least now.

"No mama, honey is too sweet," he said blinking his eyes...

"Juice?"

"It's sticky"

Unable to convince the little man she felt her energy has completely drained with the empty stomach. Advik appeared out of nowhere and lifted him like a little sack of potato putting him on his shoulder like a god. Sensing his small father, Daksh giggled happily, "superhero you smell yuck" he said in between the laughs.

Advik is always his superhero and a friend who supports him in a way that no one in this house supports but also a good father when he makes mistakes. Everyone in our family sometimes feels jealous about their relationship even Advik's daughter feel it.

"Yeah champ I went for a walk, now come let's have your morning breakfast"

Daksh quickly ran out of his arms, "you promised me you would buy me ice cream"

"Yes, but only after you have apple without making any drama"

Daksh's face quickly shut off but he slowly walked back to his arms putting his hands around his neck burying his face there, "I missed you" he said in a low voice.

She saw a drop of tear slipping off Advik's face, he hugged him tight and murmured, "I missed you too my champ... I missed you so much"

This Drama is happening because Advik went to Australia for one week for business. They both are inseparable like anything she has ever noticed. Daksh won't even look for his father for a week but when it comes to Advik everything will overflow... love, care, obstinacy, naughtiness, pampering everything...

"Ahh, you both are acting too much. Now ask him to eat I am already tired Advi" she said sitting on the chair beside her.

"see champ your mother is already tired... now please half apple then we will have your favourites"

"Ice cream. Promise?" he asked tilting his head.

"Promise"

Apart from the jealousy, she felt happy seeing their bond, but Arjun is always jealous seeing his son bonding with his brother more than him. So, to take revenge, he tried to take Advik's daughter from him, but Arjun failed in it again.

Diya would often tease him for not getting their children's attention, "you won't know how to keep babies in your circle Arju so don't be jealous of Advi or try to get involved in their world" but alas Arjun lost.

"You are famished mama?" Daksh asked her shaking his head showing a piece of apple near her mouth to feed her.

She smiled at his love and took a small bite, "happy?" she asked him.

He nodded with a cute smile making his soft silky hair bounce in the air, "only half apple mama. I want to keep my stomach empty for ice cream"

Gifting a glare to Advik, she fought with Daksh to make him eat the apple completely.

"Where is Bhai, Diya?"

"He's in the gym"

"Come on champ we will disturb your father"

"Yeah... yeah yeah" Daksh happily jumped and is ready to tease his father with his small father.

"Advi, what would you like to have for breakfast?"

Instead of answering her, he looked at Daksh and raised an eyebrow to get his answer. Smiling shyly he said something in Advik's ear and now the reply came from Advik, "spaghetti will do"

"Chicken chicken" Daksh added.

"Yeah Chicken spaghetti" Advik gave her a broad smile to adjust the situation. Daksh's favourite is chicken so he would make anything to eat it.

"Okay chicken spaghetti for Advik and others. Chapatti and Paneer gravy for Daksh" she said looking at Daksh whose face shrank like a crushed paper...

"Let's exchange champ. Now smile" he whispered in his ears and dipped his four-day beard into Daksh's neck earning a huge giggle from him.

"where is Aditi, Diya?"

"She is with Yaash at the backside of the garden"

"Ok... but why are you looking dull?"

"He drained my energy completely Advi... see just for this one apple I am running behind him for whole one hour if you didn't arrive now, then, he would make it for another hour," she said in weariness.

"Wait I will come" he handed Daksh to her and went inside the house and came after few minutes with a glass of juice, "have it"

Thanking him mentally she quickly drank it with a broad smile...

"Daddy..." Aditi, Advik-Yaashvi daughter ran into his arms...

"Hello, my angel how is your little brother doing?" he asked Aditi but his eyes were focused on Yaashvi who walked slowly placing her hand on her 6-month growing belly...

Diya was happy to see the bright face of Yaashvi who lost the flow for one week due to the absence of Advik...

"Daksh, Adi come let's make your favourite blueberry cake... come on" she tried to give both some privacy...

Aditi quickly ran to Diya hugging her legs, "I want two cake" she said showing her five fingers with her perfect incompletely grown tooth.

Diya can't help but laugh at her cute antics, "How about 10?" the little one nodded her head up and down making her ponytail bounce up and down making everyone around her fall for her cute innocent smile...

"I don't want cake, I am going to have ice cream... right superhero?" he asked Advik who looked shyly between Yaashvi and Daksh...

Diya literally hit her head, 'what I am going to do with this little idiot?'

She took her in her arms and literally dragged him along with Aditi who silently followed holding her fingers, "mama I want ice cream" he cried...

"See Aditi, Daksh... she is small than you but you are too adamant... try to learn something from her... she is the good girl" she placed Daksh on the kitchen slab.

"But she also cried yesterday asking chocolates right? I gave her my chocolate. I am also a good boy right?" he complained back to his mother.

"No... she won't argue with me for having fruits but you are fighting with me, you argued with your class teacher like an adult is it what a good boy do?... so you are a bad boy" saying this she took Aditi in her arms and kissed her cheeks to which the little one kissed her back...

Tears formed in Daksh's eyes, "You didn't kiss me" he asked in a broken voice... It's usual for Diya to kiss Aditi and Daksh but seeing his mother only kissing Aditi really did hurt the small heart...

"I am not kissing bad boys," she said still ignoring him...

"I kiss Daksh" Aditi tried to fly to Daksh to kiss him, seeing that, Diya placed her beside him and started doing her work to make them a blueberry cake...

"you are a bad mama... I don't like you mama" he shouted angrily not able to get his mother's kiss... but that did hurt her

When Aditi kissed his cheeks he wiped his cheek to remove her saliva on his cheek but there was a constant smile seeing love from his sister... then they both started to play among themselves still she could sense Daksh's advances to reach his mother, who clearly avoided talking to him to control his adamant nature...

"I going to papa" Aditi ran to the gym where Arjun is...

"Papa..." she saw Arjun doing pushups which were her favourite ones...

He lifted his eyes from the wall and saw her with a broad smile... it was her routine to disturb her big father in the gym, "hello princess" he called her by lying flat on the floor for her to sit on his back.

After making sure she is properly sitting on his back he started doing pushups, "one hand one hand" she encouraged him in her baby voice...

Laughing at her, he started doing push-ups in one hand which she clapped her hands and lied on his back hugging him, sensing her, "what do my princess need?"

"You said you bring starfish" her voice went down...

Arjun started doing his small business near the beach without any of his families assets nor his old influence but completely with the salary he earned these years in his father's company. First, his father had a great problem regarding Arjun leaving their business but unable to convince him he let him according to his wishes but with one condition to help Advik whenever he needs help in business.

As a result, he started doing his new business as a resort near the private beach and as usual, he succeeded in his business which he sows seeds to many new branches and now he is again a successful businessman.

"Haven't you seen the fish tank today morning?" her face lit up...

"I go see it" she informed him as he again lied flat... without waiting for a second she quickly ran out of the gym yelling at her mother, "momma starfish... momma...."

After taking bath in his room Arjun walked down to see his son seeing Diya with shining tears in his eyes... literally he might cry any time now.

Hearing Arjun's footsteps Daksh saw him with a pleasing smile which made Arjun smile inwardly, "Good morning champ"

Without replying to him Daksh sat on his grandfather's lap who is drowning in his third newspaper...

"Is my champ angry with me?" Arjun asked sitting beside his father, Dev.

Daksh emerged out from the hidden newspaper to look at his father with a sad face, "mummy is not talking to me" at the end he cried as fresh tears flowed down his chubby cheeks...

Before Arjun could talk Daksh's grandfather threw his newspaper away and instantly wiped his tear as his grandmother kriuthika was now in front of him the very next second... seeing peoples pampering around him his cries increased but still he could see from the corner of his eyes, his mother is not paying any attention to his tears...

"Who is making him cry?" there comes his superhero...

"You peoples are spoiling him too much mom" Arjun complained throwing daggers at Advik who didn't mind it at all...

"Come on champ we will go out to have your favourite ice cream" Daksh ran to his arms still crying...

"Advik, he is not having his ice cream today... yesterday he ate one complete box alone"

'Is it?' Advik asked Daksh without any words and he nodded in between cries and hugged his neck...

Diya who saw it from afar couldn't control her smile but with difficulty, she came there and placed two cups of coffees for her in-laws and black tea for Arjun whose eyes roamed around his wife with love flowing down the floor...

"Holiday?" she asked him in a low voice while handing him his tea, he nodded in affirmation, "want to spend some time with family..." he winked as a blush formed on her cheeks.

"What a wonder" she smiled with astonishment...

"Let's start our holiday from now?" the sly smile mixed with love from him have always had separate endearment for Diya.

She pinched his arms with a warning look, "your son is crying and you are romancing, huh?"

"Hmmm... what can I do? My wife barely have time for me so as a wise person I have to use every situation sagely right?"

"Diya he is crying seeing you... what did you tell him?" Advik fought with her grabbing her attention from her husband to her son.

She shrugged her shoulder calmly, "I don't know Advik, try to calm him. I have to prepare lunch for Manya" saying this she looked at Arjun... his bright face became blank. Ignoring him she moved back to the kitchen.

Manya and Raghav loved each other for the past three years, but Arjun's frowns Manya kept away from them. Every time Raghav appeared in front of him he would throw glares in his direction without blinking eyes and Diya partially liked that possessive part of him but thinking of Manya's heart she had to take a whole night to convince him to accept their marriage still he had a question, "he will be your brother right?" her nod permitted their marriage... After marriage he got normal but under some circumstances, his mode will be out of his control.

Taking him out of his thoughts he felt Daksh climbing on his lap carefully not touching the hot cup he has... Arjun knows the intention of his little man he knows only his father can handle his mother.

"Papa" his sweet little voice melted his heart yet he maintained his posture, "yeah champ," Arjun asked.

"Mamma not talking to me papa" he put his head on his father's chest and cried once again...

"Arjun..." his mother pleaded to him not having the heart to see their dearest grandson.

He nodded at her and looked at Daksh, "ask your superhero Daksh, he will complete your wish"

"Super jealous" Advik teased him and ran to his room seeing his wife's flying kiss from the stairs...

"Arjun enough of your plays go and convince him or I swear I will kill you" his father intimidated him.

Arjun lowered his eyes to see Daksh looking at him with a cute face blinking his eyes like an innocent child, 'haa... same look his mother has' he inhaled sharply and walked to their room with Daksh calling Diya to their room...

Daksh held his father's forefinger like a silent kid and sat quietly on the bed waiting for his mother ignoring his father's gazes...

"Yeah, Arjun what do you want?"

"Your son wants to talk to you"

"I am not talking with him, he is becoming harsh and rude nowadays"

"Sorry mama," Daksh said keeping his head down

Diya shook her head, "this is what he is saying for the past three times, how many time should I excuse him Arju? I am not talking to him"

"Mama" he cried hugging her knees wiping his face on her pants, "Arju take him... I won't talk to him no matter what"

"Mamma sorry mamma"

"see even now he is not saying like he won't do it again... just sorry is not enough"

'I don't know where I am in this conversation... still I am in' Arjun sighed and took one business novel... this will happen often...

"I won't do it again," he said wiping his nose

"Do what?" she barked yet that didn't shake him

"Argue"

"Then?"

"say no to fruits"

"Then?"

"That's it, mama"

"ok, go" not moving from the place he stood stable, "now what?" she asked...

He touched his cheek, "you didn't kiss me"

Not able to control the laughter she laughed hard and took him in her arms and kissed his cheek hard and a small bite on his chubby cheeks, "ahh mama" he winched rubbing his cheeks...

"I wonder what role I am in this part" Arjun's remark downcasted Diya's happiness in a second... saying that Arjun walked out of the room leaving mother and son alone...

"Daksh will you promise me one thing?"

"Yes mama"

"Will you spend your whole day with your father? Today?"

Daksh's day starts and ends with Advik, he would rarely spend time with Arjun. Still, Diya can't get the reason behind it...

"ok mama but superhero will be sad right?"

"He will Daksh, but don't you think your father will also be sad if you don't spend your time with him?"

He thought for a second and nodded his head, "shall I got to papa?" his half-smile was clearly telling her he can't let Advik.

"How about playing with both at the same time?"

"Good idea" he ran out of the room but again came and kissed Diya's cheek...

****************************

"You look tired Advi why did you went for jogging?" Yaashvi asked placing his plain grey t-shirt on the bed for Advik who had just taken a bath...

"I skipped jogging for one week Yaash, that's why" she nodded.

"So how is my newcomer doing?"

Making faces she turned away glaring at him, "what happened?" he asked hugging her from behind...

Removing his hands, "don't touch me"

"Why my darling?" his head was now in her neck kissing her shoulder blade pressing his beard tingling her...

Uncomfortably she tried to move but his grip halted her steps, "You look delicious Yaash darling" his voice made her legs wobble, she held his hand for support...

Sensing her he took advantage of the situation and kissed below her ears earning a soft moan from her, "love you wifey" something in his voice totally shattered her madness instantly she falls for his charms...

Turning to him she placed her arms around his neck, "your child is not letting me hug you properly Advi" she complained to her unborn child...

He laughed putting his back seeing her cute complaints, "I still have doubt whether Aditi is a kid or you"

"Of course I am"

"Yes you are" he bent down and claimed her lips in a passionate long kiss showing how much he missed her for the past one weak.

When her tears touched his cheek he broke the kiss, "mood swings" she replied with a smile and continued, "I love you too"

His eyes completely changed from love, "shall we go for a third honeymoon?" she felt his hands moving from her shoulder to her waist... that made her approve for his question, "yes" words finally came out from her mouth due to the pressure he applied from his lips on her neck...

****************************

"Papa, catch me" Daksh ran away from his father as Aditi followed her brother... Diya could hear Dakash and Aditi's laughter as they both played with their fathers, little did she was relieved as Arjun would have his concentration somewhere else than Raghav...

The whole day went as family time after a long. Happily, Arjun had a normal conversation with Raghav...

Evening Arjun went to the kitchen to see Diya making coffee, he hugged her from behind inhaling her fragrance jerking Diya, "Arju anyone might come"

"I don't care" placing his chin on her shoulder he let her do her work, "can we go out for a day Diya?"

Pouring coffee on the glasses she asked, "why all of a sudden?"

"I miss you Diya," the kiss he gave on her neck said what he wanted, with hesitation, "what about Daksh"

"He is having his superhero"

"But Vi misses him Arju, he is not spending time with her recently. I thought to give them some time"

"Do you think I haven't noticed it? I have a plan for that too... one day he should take care of Daksh then I am going to take care of his business for a weak means he will have a weak off"

"Really?" Diya happily turned to Arjun and kissed his cheek...

"I thought you would extend it to two days... you disappoint me"

She again kissed his cheek, "I would like to stay every second with you" her words brought a breathtaking smile to his lips, "but we both have responsibility Arju, some other day we will go for a weak trip"

"Hmmm... you know how to convince me. Okay now give me a kiss I will go" with a naughty smile she shook her head teasing him...

He shrank his eyes, "then I am cancelling Advik's one weak off" immediately she gave a quick peak on his lips and ran out of the kitchen taking the coffee try leaving Arjun smiley-faced.

**********************

"Arju" she whined dancing at her place but her pleadings didn't reach his ears... his concentration is completely on his mobile...

"Arju is sleeveless" she cried...

"So what Diya?"

"It has a low neck"

"So?" he again asked like it's not a big issue.

"You know I won't wear low neck blouses and see this saree... transparent"

'That's why I brought it' he thought evilly but kept silent...

"We are getting late Diya" he remained her getting into the walk-in closet to see her standing in the baby blue saree like an angel.

The saree was a plain saree with some stones at the border but with free hair, falling free fleads it looks amazing on her... controlling himself he eyes her from top to bottom with a dreamy eye...

"shall we?" he managed to form a word but that disappointed her not getting a compliment from her husband...

She nodded but still there was hesitation in her eyes, "we are going to a private area Diya, no need to be afraid of this saree... and I know only I have the right to see you" he winked at her taking her soft palm in his.

Finally, with a happy look, she smiled at him.

The next twenty minutes went in travel and their ordinary conversation. Diya saw he parked the car in his apartment building where he took her after their marriage... that place has a separate place in her heart... even they both were not completely happy that place didn't have any bitter memories in their heart... except his proposal to Meera.

"I missed this place" placing a hand on her waist he whispered in her ears, "me too"

After reaching their apartment her eyes widened as saucers seeing the arrangement before her, the whole apartment is filled with white and grey combo furniture, paints, wallpapers. Her favourite colours. The centre of the wall is decorated with their wedding picture covering half of the wall...

Diya and Arjun in their wedding attire... Diya laughing at something standing close to Arjun who had a dreamy love look in his eyes... both were perfect, a great couple anyone would like... and the black background added extra beauty to the picture...

Now she could recognize his words, he was not acting during their marriage... it's void of revenge or anger... just love, pure love... Unknowingly her tears flowed down her cheeks...

All of a sudden she heard a guitar playing at her back... she saw Arjun sitting on the high chair with the guitar which exactly looks the same as the one she gifted on his birthday... the one which he broke...

Giving her a bright smile he started to sing playing it... she wonders how good his voice was... his fingers that played with the guitar took her off guard... so rhythmically, without any difficulty he played it gracefully like a professional...

♪♪♪

I found a love for me
Oh darling, just dive right in and follow my lead
Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet
Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me

'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own
And in your eyes, you're holding mine

Keeping the guitar away he took her in his arms with a soft smile... she felt he intentionally placed his hands inside her saree to feel her bare waist...

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms

Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favourite song
When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight

Well I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know
She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home
I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets
To carry love, to carry children of our own

We are still kids, but we're so in love
Fighting against all odds
I know we'll be alright this time
Darling, just hold my hand
Be my girl, I'll be your man

I see my future in your eyesBaby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favourite song
When I saw you in that dress, looking so beautiful
I don't deserve this, darling, you look perfect tonight

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favourite song
I have faith in what I see
Now I know I have met an angel in person
And she looks perfect
I don't deserve this
You look perfect tonight

♪♪♪

"You sing so elegantly Arju..."

He bowed his head, "happy to hear your compliments, my queen" he took her in bridal style and sat on the swing placed on the porch... she placed her head on his chest and looked at his face... Arjun's full concentration is on the dark sky filled with shining stars...

She kissed his chest, "what's on your thoughts?"

He looked at Diya and kissed her forehead, "I wasted our one year life Diya... I wasted our pregnancy days"

To make his mode happy, "mmm... honeymoon days..." that didn't completely brought his smile back, "let past go Arju... I want our future without any footprints of the past. Please... let's not spoil our beautiful moment" she pleaded him...

"Hmmm" he heaved a sigh, "can we get married again? This time with full of our relatives and happiness"

She immediately shook her head, "marriage is a one-time thing for me Arju.... whether it be bitter or happy I like our marriage... not even a second I regretted it till now so don't take that topic again. Also, I hate second marriages that are shown in novels. Let it be... I like my rude and arrogant Arju anyways, always" she said shaking his head holding his nose.

"Mmmhmm?" he asked smiling at her as his eyes wandered to her lips...

Taking him a surprise, she moved forward and locked her lips with his lips in a passionate kiss... the start was done by Diya but Arjun took it in his hands...

"Let's go in," she said in between the kiss as he took her to their bedroom and placed her softly on the bed...

His eyes wandered below her neck and saw a half of his inked name on her chest... every time he sees it, that brokes her heart...

He bent low and kissed her there as she inhaled deeply gripping his hair, "sorry snow" his voice broke while speaking...

"Not accepted," she said smiling at him, his face saddened. She took his face in her hands, "shall I lighted your mode?"

He nodded half-heartedly, "I want another child Arju, one who fights with Daksh for her father" Diya was always afraid of having another child due to the labour pain but seeing Arjun's longing look on Daksh she wanted to give him happiness...

"That's not needed snow, you are my first priority"

"No Arju... I know you. I want you to pamper our second child... let Daksh go with his superhero" she said playfully.

"Ahaan... my son is always my champ... no one can replace his place. He gave meaning to my life, he gave my love, my life back to me... he gave my family back to me so his place is not replaceable but yeah I want a daughter like my mother who stands with me and rules me. Daksh should run after me seeing my pampering on her... I will fulfil all the wishes that I had missed with Daksh in your tummy" that soothing look justified her decision...

"If you keep on talking, then there would be no child" she faked anger as he claimed her lips in a breathtaking kiss...

She let him rule her as he wants... his lips moved from her lips to her neck as his hands removed the pin of her saree. When his hands moved to her bare waist she moaned hard as his other hand moved to the hooks of her blouse.

"Arju" she whispered in silence...

He worked to remove her blouse as his lips still played with her bare neck and shoulders, "every time we make love..." he bites her collarbone earning a moan, "you are melting like it's our first-time snow" she could feel the smile on his lips had from his voice...

"Arju..." his hands roamed at her back searching for her bra hook...

"Shh... relax snow" he soothed her feeling her intense breathing...

"It feels like the first time when you handle me like a doll" he smiled increasing his speed of lips which now started to kiss her bare breasts which got freed from her blouse and bra, "is that a compliment or complain snow?"

"However you take," her shy steady voice told her wishes...

He looked into her eyes, "love you to the square of infinity snow" he kissed her forehead lovingly...

"Love you too Arju"

"Now let's start the session?" he asked with a sly smile getting a melodious laugh from his lifeline.

The love, the pain they gave each other can only be healed or multiplied only by themselves and he will never let any pain come near his snow not in this life nor in her dreams...

Finally gave epilogue...

I completely forgot English after reading Tamil novels continuously... 😂😂😂😂 so please tolerate my English and grammatical mistakes... don't worry soon I will improve my English by reading English novels.

And suggestions of books are accepted...

Happy news....

My next new book is named "ACCIDENTAL MEET" Rahul's story...

Follow me for knowing when the book is released... before that here is the cover of it...

How is it???

See you soon with a new book and prologue...

Bye all take care. Be safe....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 2K 44
I sat there looking at my reflection in the mirror all ready to be married. That was not the only thing I was ready for. "Aadya the groom ran away...
62.1K 2.8K 34
For her, he is a stranger For him, she isn't They both shared a past which she is unaware about Dive in to know what will happen When she will know...
904K 36.1K 49
"Don't you dare think that I will ever say yes to marry you because today I will tell my parents that I don't want to marry you" I said smirking and...
300K 18.4K 50
"So, should I take it as a 'yes' Dharani?", Acharya asked me looking straight into my eyes as if he is reading my expressions. I immediately looked d...