Carolyn (Andy Biersack Bwwm)

By Tearsonlyknow

Those times in life we learn to try, with one intention, of learning how and when will die, but we can't list... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten

Introduction

497 19 2
By Tearsonlyknow

*Paradise city comes out soon so Au timeee with black veil brides in that universe, if you haven't watched American Satan some parts won't make senses but I'm using my oc to replace the girl.

"What's one thing you regret doing?"

"What I did to that young girl on the tour bus..."

Carolyn was so young and beyond stupid when it came to fitting in with crowd, which means being influenced by her friends just to do anything.  Including things she wishes she could take back.

And that one time a year ago lead to her making the worst mistake at seventeen drug sleeping with the lead singers of the most popular rock band singer.

She almost ruined his career now just wanting to be out of the line light of being a teen mom and just wanting to love forward, sometimes your past mistakes comes back in full force. A year later.

Carolyn Graham-18

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 60.1K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
104K 9.2K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
210K 4.4K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
229K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...