Hi, I'm Harry's Cousin (Ziall)

By ziallstan

Traumatic incidents happen. This one being Niall's mother passing away. Now he has to go live with his Auntie... More

Chappie 1
Chappie 2
Chappie 3
Chappie 4
Chappie 5
Chappie 6
Chappie 8
Chappie 9
Chappie 10
Chappie 12
Chappie 13
Chappie 14
Chappie 15
Chappie 16
Chappie 17
Chappie 18
Chappie 19
Chappie 20
Chappie 21
Chappie 22
Chappie 23
Chappie 24
Chapter 25
Chappie 26
Chappie 27
Chappie 28
Chappie 29
Gay Marriage
Chappie 30
Chappie 31
Chappie 32
Chappie 33
Character Ask!
Questions Answered
Chappie 34
Chappie 35
Chappie 36
Chappie 37
Bromance Awards
Chappie 38
Bromance awards. Again
Chappie 39
Chappie 40
Chappie 41
Chappie 42
Chappie 43
Chappie 45

Chappie 7

12.1K 573 247
By ziallstan

*Zayn's POV*

"Yeah sure we're coming over." Harry said and I smiled then it fell.

That's right I'm not aloud near Niall. Well this sleepover won't really be much. Louis looked at me.

"What's with you Harry, and Niall are coming over." Louis said.

"Yeah but Harry threatened me about going anywhere near Niall." I said.

"Well don't. You keep trying to get in his pants. Just be his friend. People don't like that. Do you think harry just came up to me slapped my ass and said I had a nice one. No because first off we were two young to even know about that but still that's not the first approach someone would want." Louis said.

"I guess." I said waving him off and louis gave me the 'Tf look'

"Firs off you don't wave me off. Second off twat if you don't listen Harry will hurt you." He said.

"Ok ok." I said sitting on my bed.

More later than sooner I heard the doorbell go off. Louis got it while I set up pallets on the living room floor. No special treatments we all sleep on the floor.

Niall and Harry came in. I tried not to stare at Niall but c'mon everybody knows when they see a attractive person most of there attention is now on that person. There body language even changes. So yeah it went from me making pallets to me whipping drool off the corner of my mouth. Yeah but I ended up giving myself a pat on the cheek to bring me back too.

"I'm tired." Niall said falling onto the unmade pallet.

"Well if you'd move I can finish making it. And if you're the first to go to sleep I will fill up a condom of ketchup, mustard and relish and smash it against your face. That's just rules." I said and he rolled his eyes getting up and sitting on the couch.

"Nialler if you do go to sleep that won't happen." Louis said glaring at me.

"It's tradition." I scoffed.

"So what." Louis said and I just cursed underneath my breath and continued to make the pallets.

After that I went to go order fries, pizza, with hot wings for Niall cause the whole 'lactose and tolerant' shit.

I went up to my room, grabbed my Xbox and some games. I carried it down the stairs and plugged it up in the living room. I also went back in the kitchen and grabbed the snacks.

Being the sleepover planner is tiring and hard work. I lay out on the pallets and watch Harry and Louis play FIFA.

After every round I saw how Louis won, Harry lost, and Niall didn't play.

"Niall you don't want to play?" I asked.

He blushed. "I don't know how." He said.

I let Harry and Louis finish up the round. After that I took Louis' controller and gave it to Niall. I taught him what buttons were for what and how to do things. It was a little difficult and he would blush when asking questions I had already answered. He's cute.

Soon he was playing better than Harry. But honestly a dog is better than Harry. Then it was me he was doing better than. I was actually pretty pissed about that. I teach him how to play and to repay me he kicks my ass.

When he beat me he stuck his tongue out and I laughed handing the controller to Lou.

At first Lou was not really caring at first. But then Niall scored a few points so Louis stepped up his game. But then it happened. Niall beat Louis. Nobody beats Louis in FIFA. Never met anyone too.

"Well I know how to play real football so this petty game doesn't matter." Louis said tossing the controller.

"Someone a sore loser." I teased.

"Am not." He said.

"Boo." Harry said giving Louis a knowing look.

"What! I'm not. It's just games don't matter." Louis said rolling his eyes.

Harry pecked his cheek. "Yes you are babe." He said and Niall laughed at him.

Louis pouted so Harry kissed him. And they kissed for a while. Harry actually had Louis under him grabbing his bum and they were still kissing.

"Cut it out!" I said not wanting them to have sex in the middle of living room floor.

Harry pulled away then flipped me off. The doorbell rung and I grabbed my wallet and went to the door. I paid for our food then sat it down on the pallet.

Niall looked at the pizza box and but his lip. "Umm." He said and I passed him the wing box and he looked confused. He opened it and blushed.

"Uh thanks." He said lowly.

"No problem." I said grabbing a slice of pizza.

Harry and Lou fed each other fries, and pizza while I rolled my eyes.

Like they're cute and stuff but they get irritating. They also rub it in people's face how they don't have a relationship.

"You okay Zayn?" Harry asked.

"Um yeah." I said. "Just a bit tired." I said eating another slice of pizza.

I'm in my felling a now. Damnit.

"Let's just watch a movie." Louis said and turned off the game plugging up the DVD player.

They picked from the choices few and popped in 'The Notebook'. I sighed to myself. This is going to be a long night.

Larry cuddled up together but Niall snuggled up to them.

I just laid on the pallet playing on my phone listening through my music with my head phones. How did the sleepover I planned go from me being excited Niall was coming over > forgetting but the realizing Harry warned me just today to stay away > sleepover being the worst.

The next time I looked up the credits were rolling and the guys were coming back in there pajamas. I pulled out my headphones and went up to my room and just took off my pants and changed into a regular t-shirt. I went back downstairs.

I stayed to one side of the pallet while the others was on the other side. Feeling left out is not something I care about to much. I just texted Doniya telling her I miss her, played a few games, listened to music and did a quick check in on Twitter and Instagram.

Soon I had just fell asleep.

I opened my eyes and they stung. Wtf. I tried to wipe them and it was a lot of shit on them.

"Ugh." I said and I heard laughing.

I just sighed getting up trying to navigate myself to my bathroom which was easy taking it is it is my house from every crack to every corner.

I make it to the bathroom and wiped my eyes off first. I continued to clean my face seeing all the stuff go down the drain. It got in my hair too so I had to wash it. I was a bit pissed but at the same I was tired. I looked up at the clock in the bathroom and it read 4 am. I rolled my eyes.

When I was finished I towel dried it. "It was Niall's idea." They all laughed when I came out.

I gave a small fake smile and made my way upstairs. I went in my room and climbed into bed. I faced the opposite side of the door. Soon I just fell asleep again.

----

I woke up to a heavy weight on my chest. My eyes slowly opened and I saw blonde hair. I opened my eyes more and saw that it was Niall. I knocked him onto the floor.

"What're you trying to get me killed." I said.

"Ouch." He said and getting up to stand.

"Why are you in here. In my bed. Laying on my chest." I said and he blushed.

"Um well Lou and Harry wasn't sharing the cover. And I came up here to apologize. But you were sleep. And your bed looked big enough and comfy so I just climbed in. I think instinctively I cuddled up to you." He said.

My door opened and it was Harry.

"What's going on in here!" He grumbled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.8K 1.2K 25
Harry is being torn apart. He feels as though he is not good enough for anyone, and he deals with these feelings in a self destructive manner. But wh...
389K 4.4K 31
Zayn's popular, he has a lot of friends only a couple of best friends like Liam, girls want him and hit on him everyday. Niall- has few friends, incl...
280K 5.4K 28
Harry doesn't expect his life to change so drastically just because he meets Louis, and he doesn't know if the change is for the better or the worse...
5.9K 348 40
Now that the war is over, Harry and Louis have to figure out how to raise their daughter in a peaceful world. But adjusting to a normal life may be p...