Lost Little Brother TMRxTW

By readytorun00

Thomas is Stiles' older brother he was kidnapped 9 years ago the same time Claudia Stilinski died. Now he New... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chpater 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
AN
AN

Chapter 8

640 9 0
By readytorun00

Argent and Allison finally managed to get the door open. They found Isaac passed out on the ground. 

He was laying on his side, and cold as if he was dead. He was barely breathing. Argent rolled Isaac onto his back as Allison gripped his hand. 

"Come on Isaac Turn!!" Argent said slapping the boy once. When that didn't work he did it again.
"Dad stop!! What are you doing?" Allison yelled. 

"He has to turn, otherwise it's not gonna get better," Argent tried to explain.

Argent raised his hand again screaming "TURN" He was trying to make the boy turn to increase his healing ability. This time instead of a slap Argent had no choice he raised his fist punching Isaac as hard as he could. 

Isaac's eyes opened flashing yellow as he gasped. Allison felt as the boy immediately warmed up. He sat up backing into the bed. Tears formed in his eyes. 

"They came out of nowhere. They just melted out of the shadows... and their eyes... they glowed like a ... like a firefly" Isaac explained. 

Argent sighed you could tell by looking at his face he had encountered these things before.  "Let's keep this between us just for 24 hours that's all I'm asking for" 

Allison and Isaac reluctantly agreed. 

The power had blacked out throughout the city. Even with no lights on in the city the students still had to go back to school. Stiles walked into the building with Thomas, They split off meeting with their friends. Then everyone went over to their own lockers. Stiles pulled his keys from his pocket on accident but when he did this he noticed an extra key on the ring. He thought nothing of it shrugging it off and going to class like normal.

Danny was in the locker room on the phone when Ethan overheard him. He was somewhat fighting with the other person. Ethan smirked as he thought of a way to get on Danny's good side. 

"Hey I know a place you could have that party," Ethan said. Danny glanced at him.

"Thanks but it's a blacklight party and nowhere in town has power," Danny said looking down. 

"What if we got some generators the lights don't take that much to run" Ethan suggested. Danny smiled nodding walking out of the room and down the hall with Ethan next to him talking about how they would pull this party off. 

Lunch came around and Kira was sat in the hallway on her own. Even her brother hadn't sat with her choosing to sit with his friends but she couldn't blame him. He went through a lot with those boys and they were super close.

Scott walked down the hallway noticing the girl sitting on her own. he walked carefully up to her and slid down the wall. They were sat so close together their knees were touching.

Kira looked down at her lap. "Hey" She mumbled. 

Scott being a wolf heard the words perfectly clear. "Are you okay?" He asked. Kira nodded taking a bit of her lunch. 

"Thanks for saving me and Minho," She said. Scott smiles waving it off. 

"Can I tell you something?" She asked. Scott nodded. "Take out your phone and take a picture of me with the flash on" She whispered. 

Scott looked confused but did what was instructed of him. he blinded Kira with the flash of his phone. She scooted a little closer when he opened his camera roll. 

"Woah," He said. The picture had Kira but that wasn't what was so confusing. Around her, there was this aura it glowed and looked kind of like a fox.

"Ya crazy it only happens with the flash on" She explained. 

"That's why you wanted your phone back at the station barrow took a picture with the flash on," Scott said causing Kira to nod. 

"Okay let's delete the picture tonight I know a guy that can get us in," Scott said smirking a little. 

Thomas, Newt, and Minho sat with Stiles and Lydia for lunch. Everything was as normal as it could be for a group like them. They had normal conversations and laughed making fun of each other as the minutes of lunch went on. 

"So Stiles, I saw you look really confused at your keys this morning what was up with that" Minho said watching the boy's expression. 

"Oh, I found a key I didn't recognize on my key ring. I have no clue where it came from" Stiles explained. 

The whole group thought nothing of the extra key in fact it seemed as if it was collectively decided to just ignore it. That was fine with Stiles he just wanted things to be somewhat normal for a while.

Later that night Stiles met Kira and Scott outside the sheriff's station. Thomas and Newt had joined him in the car.

"Okay so this one gets you in the building, this one into dad's office, and the last one into the evidence room" Stiles explained the purpose of each key as he handed them over. 

Scott examined the key cards. "You didn't steal these didn't you" Netw let out a chuckle at that along with Thomas. 

"No I made copies using a thing online," Stiles said. Thomas shook his head smacking his brother upside the head. 

"Isn't that worse" Scott asked. 

Stiles shrugged "It's smarter," He said. Scott rolled his eyes leading the girl inside. 

Making it inside the building the pair followed Stiles's instructions with the keys. They managed to get in and find her phone without a hitch. They pulled the evidence bag containing the phone from the shelf. Kira opened the bag taking the phone out. She went to turn it on when the battery symbol appeared. 

"Shoot," She said. 

"What," Scott said looking over her shoulder. 

"It's dead" Kira sighed. 

Scott ran back into the sheriff's office finding a laptop. He waved the girl to follow him and searched the drawers for a charger. Drawer after drawer he opened having no luck. He began to panic a little when he finally opened the right drawer. He snatched the charge pulling it into the laptop. He threw the lid open handing the cord to Kira. He froze when he noticed the screen saver. He also noticed whose laptop this was. It's his dad's.

"Who is that" Kira

"It's me," Scott said. 

Kira knew he didn't want to talk about it so she focused her attention back on the phone. The battery symbol finally disappeared and the phone began powering on. They smiled at each other. 

Outside the three boys sat as the lookouts. It brought Stiles back to the days where he told Scott he didn't want to be Robin all the time. Stiles smiled as the memory played in his head. 

"Shit" He heard Newt say making his attention stray from the memory playing in his mind. 

"Tommy someone's here" Newt clarified watching the man in a suit walk towards the station.

"Shit" He repeated unbuckling his seatbelt. Thomas Stiles and Newt ran towards the door of the station. Surprisingly it was Stiles who cut off McCall. 

"Stiles what are you doing here," He said before noticing the two other gladers. 

"Uh, dad wanted us to come in and get some files so he could go over them" Thomas lied. 

"Okay well then move and I can't let you take any files their confidential" McCall said glaring at the three boys a little. 

"WAIT, I know the real reason you're here," Stiles said glaring back at the man.  

Scott's head snapped up having heard his friend yell. He tapped Kira and she quickened her pace. She deleted the photo then she and Scott ducked down booking it from the office.

"You came here to prove something to Scott, that you're not a drunk failure. Ya well getting his best friend's dad fired doesn't really help the case you trying to make to Scott" Stiles said. 

Right when Stiles was done talking Rafael seemed like he was going to become aggressive. He stalked forward trapping the teen between him and the wall. Thomas and Newt grabbed the man by the shoulders pulling him back.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you mate," Newt said stepping in front of his crushes' brother. 

Thomas being the insane person he is when someone he cares about is in danger stepped in front of both of them.

"Try that again I dare you. I don't think you could be any worse than anything WCKD threw our way and then losing all of our friends" Thomas said stepping forward every few words. McCall backed away raising his hands. He then went around the boys stepping into the office and slammed it closed behind him. 

The three boys sighed in relief. They walked outside meeting Kira and Scott and getting the keys back. 

They then agreed they needed a way to relax so they headed to the party they had been hearing about all day. They were surprised to find Derek's loft full of people and loud music. The group had stopped to pick up Minho. 

They walked farther in seeing so many people from school. The loft was so full and colorful nothing like how they were used to. Derek could never hear of this ever. 

(A/N I know this is a little shorter than normal but I wanted to make the party it's own cha[ter so that's what I'm doing)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.3K 2K 21
The BAU are called to Beacon Hills to help locate the missing son of the town's sheriff after been missing for the past eighteen months, the first re...
275K 6.7K 49
"You have two choices, alright? Either you gain my trust. Thomas's trust or you dwell on the fact that Stiles Stilinski is dead." "Sti-" "That's no...
23K 504 16
Thomas and the gladers are attacked by WCKDin the safe haven. They are rescued by the FBI and a deputy who just so happens to know who Thomas is or w...
62.5K 1.5K 41
When Stiles arrives at Beacon Hills Hospital injured carrying a young man inside, no one expected what was soon to happen. All rights apart for the s...