Innocent Rose-- Jon Bon Jovi...

By Amympr96

Set in 1980 in New Jersey. Chrissie, a 17-year-old, American Italian girl, is living in New York with her fat... More

Once upon a time in New Jersey
Once upon a time in New Jersey part 2
Talkin in your sleep
Shot through the heart
The Jazz Singer
The Dancer and the Band
The Dancer and the band: part 2- The first date
New Jersey: Day 1
New Jersey Day 2
Another weekend in New Jersey: Day 2
Back to New York
Young Love
Daddy's little girl
Swan Lake
She's a little Runaway
A magical Christmas
The Breakup: Chrissie
The Breakup: Jon
Back To Jersey
Our Home
I'd die for you
Mr and Mrs Frankenstein
One month on
Photography by the beach
Slippery Tour
Slippery Tour 1B
Slippery Tour-- I will be king
Slippery- Intruder on tour
Slippery Tour - Jamaica
Slippery Tour-- Detroit
Returning from the world
A New Home
What a nightmare
Christmas Shopping
Burlesque
Christmas Day
Auld Lang Syne
American Music Awards
I'll be there for you
Italy, Now and Forever
Midnight Carriage ride
Bon Jovi Extravaganza
Bad Shape
Life after tour
The Anniversary gift
Life of a Pregnant Woman
Happily Ever After

Another weekend in New Jersey: Day 1

247 3 0
By Amympr96

One week later in New Jersey

Chrissie's POV 

I awoke from the deep slumber Of my dream world to the sound of banging, It sounded like it was coming from the bedroom door. "Jonn..." My voice all croaky as I attempted to yell out his name but heard no response. I stretched out my arms and felt something scrape across my skin, prompting me to turn my head to see a piece of paper. Quickly grabbing it in my groggy confusion, It read 

Chrissie

Going out for a jog with Daisy 
Didn't want to wake you,

you looked so peaceful 

Jon

A smile escaped my lips as I read it out in my head. I was quickly snapped out of my happy daze as the thumping sounded throughout the bedroom. I quickly slumped myself out of bed , scraping my feet as I walked to the door. I creaked the door open to see Carol standing there with a huge grin on her face "Chrissie....." She trudged through the door, smiling at me "Hey......Ummm Jon's not here, He went for a jog" looking up at her with confusion "Oh I know,  actually I wanted to see you" smiling through her words at me before walking in "Me?" raising my eyebrows in shock "Yeah....Ummm, are those Jonny's?" a look of confusion swept across her face as she pointed towards my legs. I immediately looked down towards my legs to see his black PJ Bottoms "Ummm, I have no idea......I fell asleep in the car on the way here lastnight" fidgeting my feet a little as I spoke, "So what did you want?" quickly changing the subject, "Was wonderin if you wanted to go for a coffee, if you're not doin anythin?" shrugging with a smile "Yeahh, sure, looks like Jon might be gone a while" a beaming smile crept up on my face "Great....Yeah Jonny gets carried away when he's jogging, He loves it", I giggled a little at her words, I stood there a while just staring at her before snapping out of it "Umm, I'll just put some clothes on" pointing to my bag in the corner. She sat on the sofa as I went towards the bag. I decided on just casual clothes seeing It was just coffee, Grabbed the same pair of jeans I wore last night with Jon's red checked shirt and a leather jacket, I slid on my converse and went back out to Carol who was waiting patiently. 

She took me to a local coffee shop, I insisted on buying my own drink but she wouldn't hear of it. "Mmmm great coffee.." slurping up the steaming liquid with a smile, she smiled back at me "So how was your date last week?". I hesitated for a moment "Wait a minute, you're just gonna tell Jon everything I tell you" giving her a sceptical look. "Hey, I promise...I may be his mother but I can keep a secret" holding her hand to her heart. 

I let out a deep sigh "Tell me, How's everything goin with him?" she questioned again. "Honestly?" looking up at her through my fringe, she nodded in response. "Last week on our date was the best night of my life, he took me bowling and it was so much fun, we were like two kids again" I paused for a moment before continuing "Then on the way home, he stopped at the beach". She was listening attentively the whole time " we sat on the beach, looking up at the stars and he asked me to sing a song, a song that means somethin he said, so I did". 

"What did you sing?" questioning me through slurps "I sang can't help falling in love, My father used to sing it to my mother be-before..." trailing off as I looked down towards my swirling coffee. I felt a hand caress mine "Hey, Chrissie, It's alright", I nodded with a smile "Then I told him It was the most alive I've felt in a long time and He's helped me feel alive again then he said He felt the same" I looked to Carol who's eyes nearly popped out her sockets " What Is It?" Worry settling in. "He said that? really?" her voice all breathy, I nodded in confirmation "Then we kissed". 

"Sooo you guys kissed huh?" wiggling her eyebrows at me, A laugh escaped my lips as I shook my head playfully at her. "I mean we've kissed before but this was different, I dunno If it was the whole view, the stars, the ocean but it was soooo-----soooo--" I was cut off as Carol blurted out "Magical?". I looked at her in shock, It was like she took the word right out of my mouth, I just nodded at her in response. 

"I really like him Carol, I really do........but....", Her face dropped "But?", "My mothers not around to talk to anymore and I don't wanna talk to my pop about boys and I really need to talk to someone about this" I look up to her and she smiled at me. "Hey, you can talk to me sweetie", "Well, I've never had a boyfriend" I whispered hesitantly. "It's alright keep going" shrugging through my words "Well, I-I've never, done anything with a guy before..." trailing off as I look up to her, I remain silent, watching the realization settle in. 

"Wait, so, so that means?", I nod in response "I had never kissed a boy, I've never slept with a boy, I-I've never had........sex", "So Jon was my first kiss" biting my lip nervously. She smiled at me lovingly, just the way my mom used to,  "Sweetie, It's nothing to be afraid of and I know he's my son and I love him but make sure He's the right guy for you, you don't want to give something away that special to anyone" , "Don't get me wrong, I'm not shy about doing any of it, I want to....It's just", caressing my hand in reassurance. 

"Just what Chrissie?", "Well I figured I'd tell him if he ever asked me to be his girlfriend----IF-----But what if when I tell him, He's disappointed" almost whining at the thought. "Listen to me, I know my Jonny and he's not like that sweetie and I think deep down you know that", "He honestly won't care" slurping the last of her coffee as she talks. "Really?" A gentle smile sneaked it's way onto my lips, She nodded In response "But I gotta tell ya though, Jonny's very good at figuring things out for himself, He's very..........Intuitive" I remained silent, Just nodding like a bobblehead in a car window. We talked about Jon some more and she asked me more about myself and my family. 

She drove me the long way back to the house, so we could talk some more. She's very funny. We spent most of the car journey laughing at each other and the terrible jokes we were telling. We eventually parked up at the house. As the door creaked open, we made our way to the living room where Jon was sitting, playing around with an old guitar with Daisy sat by his feet.

Jon's POV  

 I turned to see mom and Chrissie nearly falling over with laughter "Heyy......", "Hey Jonny" both sheepishly waving at me. "Hey, you look like you're gettin on like a house on fire" stating as I place my guitar down on the coffee table. "Yeah, we've had some fun, ain't that right sweetie?" wrapping her arm around Chrissie and giving her a tight squeeze. "Not too much fun I hope..." cocking my eyebrow at my mom "She took me for a coffee" Chrissie smiling down at me innocently. I had to pretend as If It wasn't my idea that she take her for a coffee "Oh great, I was wonderin where you disappeared to" Lying through my teeth to her, I looked up to mom who had a smirk on her face. 

We sat and talked for a while, while I jammed on my guitar "So uhh Chrissie told me about your date Jonny" wiggling her eyebrows at me "Oh she did, did she?" I looked to Chrissie who threw mom a glare "HEYY, You said you wouldn't say anything?" shouting at mom before throwing a cushion at her "And I didn't honey" giggling through her words. I looked back at Chrissie who was bright red, I knew she'd talk to her about me, mom had a knack of getting people to talk. A smirk grew on my face as I winked at her "Oh....Gosh" she whispered while trying to cover her blushes, biting her lip  nervously. "Don't tease the poor girl Jonny" mom exclaiming  "Alright, Alright I'm sorry" I rebutted, throwing my hands in the air "Hey, Why Don't we get the guys together, get some beers and go to Dave's house" I suggested lightly, Chrissie nodded in approval.

After I rang all the guys, I grabbed some beers from my fridge and We drove to Dave's house In my car. As we pulled up to Dave's house, the door swung open and Dave ran out in excitement holding his arms open. Chrissie was first out the car, So Dave ran up and locked his arms around her, lifting her up and spinning her around, she let out a little squeal before he set her back down "Nice to see you again Dave" she giggled at him as she steadied her feet "You're light as a feather, you know that Jonny?" Dave exclaiming as he pointed to Chrissie "Yeah I do actually...." stating with a smirk which left Chrissie Blushing. We were snapped out of our moment when my other friend Jack came bursting out the front door "You jerks gonna come in already...". 

We were all settled in Dave's living room which had a tv, a sofa and a few chairs and a piano in the corner. "So Jonny tells me you play" Dave questioned Chrissie while pointing to the piano "Ummm, Well yeah, I guess" shrugging nervously "Why don't you play somethin" He suggested with a smile "Really?" she started shuffling on the sofa next to me "Yeah, Go for it darlin" I rubbed her arm, trying to encourage her. She hesitated before standing up and slowly walking towards the piano, taking deep breaths as she went. It was then that I realized she hadn't played in front of anyone since before her family died "Hey, Ya know, Ya don't have to Chrissie" giving her a serious look "It's Alright Jonny, I can do this" nodding at me with a gentle smile. 

She sat down at the piano ever so elegantly, letting out a heartfelt sigh before sliding her fingers against the cold piano keys. She began the open melody, the notes floated through the air. Dave began smiling almost Immediately, he obviously recognized it. It took me a short while until I recognised the melody, It was can't help falling in love, she sang that to me on the beach. My heart began to race straight away, felt like Jacks drums. I couldn't help but smile and close my eyes as she continued to play the song, letting my mind take me away to some special place in my memories.  

As the song came to an end, there was a short silence before Dave piped up "You're amazing Chrissie", Chrissie smiled nervously "Thanks, My father taught me to play", "You got anything else ?" Dave quizzed. She thought for a moment for an appropriate song before once again sliding her fingers against the cold keys. The seductive jazzy notes filled the air, almost bouncing off the walls, It wasn't long before her seductive vocals sounded, quietly singing the lyrics "Never treats me sweet and gentle......The way he should...". We were all leaning forward, completely captivated by her "I got it bad.....and......That ain't good", I found myself gentle swaying my head, I didn't realise I was doing it until Dave nudged me. "If you don't go for her man, You're insane........she is......hot" whispering in my ear so no one hears, I shushed him and went back to listening to the music. "....Make him love me.....The way he should" her angelic voice caressing our ear drums, A satisfied sigh escaped my lips as the song came to an end. 

Silence filled the room as she stood up from the piano and turned to us. Our jaws practically scraping across the floor "Wh-What" biting her lip nervously as she fidgets with her hands, none of us could utter a word, we just gazed at her in awe. I have to be honest, that kind of turned me on, I'm almost tempted to ask her to play another song. After what felt like an eternity of silence I forced myself to speak "Wo-" My voice came out all croaky and high pitched, I cleared my throat before continuing "Wow" But it still came out high pitched, I scratched the back of my neck while laughing nervously. "Holy shit, you got Jonny speechless" Dave exclaimed in shock, tapping me on the shoulder, snapping me out of my trance "I-I uhh-" my voice still croaky, I couldn't form any words in my mouth. Laughter filled the room as I was dumbstruck "Wa-Was it good?" Chrissie quietly quizzed the group "Was it good?" Dave raising his eyebrows in shock "It was amazing kid" Jack responded, The others nodded in agreement "That was VERY good Chris" Dave exclaimed in between sips of his beer, "Yeah, We should do a duet together sometime" Dave suggested. I got so nervous, I don't know why, I practically inhaled my beer in hopes it would give me some of my confidence back. I looked over and everyone was staring at me "Umm.....It was........Beautiful" I found myself gazing into her eyes as I spoke, getting lost in her when the guys started laughing again. Dave leaned into me "What the hell was all that man?" laughing through his words, I shrugged, still dumbstruck "I dunno Lemma, I couldn't speak, I've never been like that before", "I think someone's got it bad..." Dave nudging me slightly, before I had a chance to think, the words just slipped from my mouth "Yeah....". Chrissie sat back down on the sofa next to me and we all continued drinking and laughing. 

As the night went on, I found my confidence coming back  "Where'd ya learn to do all that?...." My words slightly slurred as I leaned into Chrissie "I told you, My dad taught me" giggling at my question "Yeaah....But that was......So sexyy" the words flowing out my mouth like water, I looked down at her and she was blushing so much, I thought she was gonna burst. I wrapped my arm around her, lightly squeezing her in hopes it would make her feel at ease. I looked up and just as I noticed that Dave was gone, he came walking back in with 5 pizza boxes "When did you order these?" looking at him in confusion "Oh bout 20 minutes ago" shrugging as he passed the boxes round. We all sat, stuffing the steaming hot pizza into our mouths, moaning and sighing as we savoured the flavours. "Oh My God I didn't even realise how fucking hungry I was" Jack exclaiming as he stuffed the last slice in "I know, me too" mumbling as I chewed on the last bit of pizza. 

After we finished the pizzas we sat there rubbing our swollen stomachs, sighing in between burps. As the night drew to a close, we were all passing round funny stories. We were all laughing so loud I'm surprised the other side of jersey didn't hear us, Jack was drunk out of his mind and he was half naked dancing round Dave's room. Out of the blue Dave nudged me "Hey, Is she asleep" pointing to Chrissie, I looked down to see her resting her head on my shoulder, letting out little sighs as she slept "Yeah I think so" I whispered as I gently moved my arm around her, pulling her towards me, so her head is on my lap. "I really like her Dave" My gaze not leaving her while I speak to Dave. "I can tell Jonny.... and I can also tell you that she likes you too..." Patting me on the shoulder as he trails off. "You think so?" Cocking my brow at him "Are you kiddin? Any idiot can see the girl is head over heels in love with you" His words prompting a quiet laugh to burst from my lips. It was pretty late, But Dave and I kept talking for another couple of hours until eventually I found myself nodding off.  I slipped off my shoes and slid myself down on the bed so I was lying down with Chrissie laying on top of me. I wrapped my arms around her and fell into a deep slumber. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 63 28
1977. A young girl from Massachusetts ends up meeting the lead singer of Aerosmith, Steven Tyler. Will she get caught up in his wild lifestyle? Or wi...
667 7 17
Jocelyn Silva, a young up and coming journalist discovers what it's like to fall in love with a rockstar. Is what they have real, or is he keeping so...
3K 71 12
What would you do when your ultimate wish comes true for your birthday. One minute I was celebrating my birthday in 2008 with my friends. When I wak...
9K 447 31
Imagine falling in love with your best friend. Well, that isn't exactly difficult for musically gifted & quarrelsome best friends, Steven Tyler and J...