RAYA AND THERE CHILDREN BONDI...

Par AksharaNaira1

The story is after priya comes out of coma... And she tries to bond with twins... She becomes possessive tow... Plus

CHARACTER SKETCH
After 4 Months
Naina Takes Revenge
Mayra Gets Shocked To See Someone
Mayra Collapse...
Natasha Misunderstand Pari...
Mayra Revels The Truth
Mayra Accident
Shocking News For Kapoor
Priya Upset With Mayra
Pari Upset With Mayra
Raya Meets Roshni
Roshni Mother
Roshni Comes To Know The Truth
Twins Birthday
Raya Shattered
Priya Scolds Pari
Raya Finds Mayra
Priya's Silent Treatment
Priya Lashes At Pari And Mayra
Priya Forgives Mayra
Someone Realizes Roshani Truth
Ram Scold Mayra
DNA Report
Pari Lashes At Priya
Priya Teams Up With Daughters.
Pihu Shocked

Priya Bash Up Mayra...

203 26 12
Par AksharaNaira1

Priya angrily staring at Mayra...

Priya goes towards Mayra and slaps her hard...

Priya - Where did you without informing anyone?

Mayra shocked to see everyone in the Kapoor Mansion... Mayra realised that everyone thinks that she again leaves the house...

Priya looses her temper when she doesn't get answer from Mayra...

Priya shout - I am asking you something?

Mayra gets scared and says that she goes for morning walk...

Priya - At what time?

Mayra - Around 7.00 am.

Priya- Do you even realise the time? Its 10.30 am... You go for morning walk for around 3. 5 hours says with much anger...

Mayra- Sorry, actually in garden my some old friends meet and we start to talk as usual and i didn't realise the time ...

Mayra- Sorry for troubling all of you...

Priya with stern tone- Don't you think this behaviour is highly irresponsible...

Ram- Priya is correct... You should at least call and inform us...

Mayra turns speechless...

Pihu and Kush tries to handle situation realising that Priya may loose her cool on Mayra in front of all and this is quite embarrassing for any family...

Pihu- Mom-Dad, i think we should stop this discussion for now...Me and Kush will explain Mayra...

Raya agrees...

Mayra goes to her room and feels bad that she again dissappointed her parents...

At Hall-

Everyone is doing breakfast... And after sometime Vikram and Sharma family leaves for there respective house...

Priya goes towards Mayra's room angrily...

Ram and siblings does not stop Priya because they know that Priya's anger is justified...And Mayra made a mistake...

Priya goes to Mayra's room-

Priya strict voice- Mayra...

Mayra looks at Priya...

Ram and siblings comes to the room...

Priya strict voice- Mayra whatever happened today is not right... And i am not going to tolerate your this behavior... From today you are grounded at home... Don't even dare to step outside of the house without me or your dad permission.... If you do so then you will get to see th worst side of your mother...

Mayra doesn't say anything because she knows she done a mistake.. Priya's anger js justified...

Priya - What about your college?

As we all know that you go away from family and at that time without anyone's acknowledge you withdraw your admission from college and leaves the house...

So, me and your dad wants to know what are you doing regarding your study?

Mayra becomes speechless because she knew that after knowing the truth regarding her study Raya will become much upset with her...

Ram is listening very carefully...Ram as a father has much expectations from Mayra because Mayra has much potential to do best in her career...

Raya and siblings are waiting for Mayra's answer...

Priya gets angry when Mayra doesn't respond...

Priya shouts- Mayra we are all waiting for your answer...

Mayra and other siblings also get scared because Priya shouts at Mayra badly...

Roshani who is standing with siblings also gets scared... Roshani thinks i have to be very careful towards Priya... She is much smart...

Mayra with scared voice- Actuall i quit ... Mayra stammer while saying

Priya with anger - Answer the question...

Mayra scared voice - I quit CA and MBA... I am currently completing graduation through university...

Everyone gets shocked to hear Mayra's answer... They realize that because of money Mayra is not able to do CA AND MBA...

Ram gets heartbroken to hear this... Ram wants to see Mayra successful busines women... But Mayra's this step dissappointed Ram...

Ram doesn't say anything and goes out of room without saying anything...

Priya understand Ram's situation...

Priya slaps Mayra hardly...Mayra almost loose her balance but pihu hold her before she falls...

Priya in anger- Do you even know what are you saying... Why do you do this... Why you leave the house.? If anyone say something to you? If someone compel you to do so?

Mayra dose not say anything...

Priya is loosing her cool... Priya recalls 6 months time which family spend without there daughter... Priya recalls Ram that how he is unable to sleep 6 months afterall his young daughter is not at home and no one knows about her whereabouts...

No parents can sleep peacefully when there daughter is missing.... Priya recalls how raya used to get scared for Mayra because today's world is impossible... Daughter safety is much important...

Priya looks at Mayra for answer...Mayra dose not say anything... Mayra is ashamed of her act for leaving the family...

Priya ask everyone to go out of the room... I want to talk to my daughter alone...

Pihu and Kush gets scared because they  somewhere knows that what priya is going to do with Mayra...

They wants to stop Priya but doesn't have courage to stop priya...  Pihu and Kush knows what ever priya is going to do is betterment for Mayra... Because as a elder siblings they both also get worried for Mayra in her absence... They also used to get scared with the thought that what if something happened to Mayra...

Pari- Mom,...

Priya angrily stares at Pari and says Mayra is my daughter and i don't care if i give birth to her or not... And i know very well how to tackle with my children... Its better all of you go out of the room right now...

Roshani who wants to make false impression on Priya says..

Roshani- Mom, plz forgive Mayra... What ever she does it out of her emotional state... We should understand her point of view...

This time priya gets angry and shouts at Roshani -

Priya - Can't you understand what i say... Just leave from the room...I want to talk to my daughter alone right now...

Everyone gets scared and levaes the room...

Priya locks the door and looks angrily towards Mayra...

Priya- So, answer the question Mayra...

Why do you leave the house? Give me one valid reason...

If anyone says something to you? If anyone compel you to leave the house?

What do you think if i am not your mother then my love for you gets reduced?

You think that i am not your mother right? Then call me by my name... Call me Mrs. Priya Kapoor... Mayra call me by my name because piece of paper define our relationship... Right?

Mayra gets shocked because she can't do this... She can't disrespect her mother...

Mayra is speechless because no one force her for anything neither no one says anything to her...

Priya gets angry when Mayra doesn't say anything...

Priya goes towards Mayra and push her towards wall...

Priya slaps Mayra continuously.

Mayra is in pain...

Priya- I am asking you something... Just call me Priya once... I promise i will not say any thing to you...

No response from Mayra, Priya hits Mayra again.

While doing this Priya also gets emotional but she control her emotions to teach Mayra a lesson... Priya wants Mayra should realize her mistake...

Priya start to bash up Mayra badly... Mayra is in much pain... But the pain is nothing in front of the pain which Raya face in absence of Mayra...

Priya vented out her frustration on Mayra...

Priya reveales to Mayra how difficult this 6 months for them.. How could they sleep peacefully when there yound daughter is not at home...

Mayra dose not stop Priya... Mayra knows Priya's anger is justified... Mayra recalls the night out incident when Mayra and Pari doesn't return home on time and how priya gets worried...

Priya is continuously bash up Mayra...

Next Part- Priya's silent treatment for Mayra...

Mayra feels bad with Priya's behaviour and begs priya for forgiveness...

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

FEELINGS Par V

Fanfiction

34.3K 1.8K 45
How they meet well it's complicated How they workout it's even more complicated And their feelings they aren't just complicated but tangled too. S...
2.9K 158 1
Ram and Priya who were mere strangers to eachother help eachother to move on from the betrayal they got from their respective life partners.
8K 551 33
2-year leap - Abhigya This is the story that could have been the 2-year leap that would have really given Pragya the upper hand as it was her time to...
19.5K 871 10
Its about how 5 years later Ram and Priya sort out their differences and reunite along with their daughter even after facing so many hurdles.💜