Sweet Revenge [boyxboy]

By rotXinXpieces

Julian Alexander Grey has had it. He's not the golden child his parents had hoped for. He's not as smart or p... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three

Chapter Seven

28.6K 1.3K 654
By rotXinXpieces

Chapter Seven (Julian)

I had barely managed to avoid Walter and his freakish friends as well as Seth and Kipp throughout the day. I caught sight of Adam a few times, but he completely ignored me. And though I knew it was for the best, it hurt.

I walked by him twice, but he wasn't paying any attention to me. I even had a class with him and he just sat in the opposite corner instead of right next to me, his legs propped up on his desk and his notebook in hand as he scribbled down what I assumed were song lyrics.

That was another thing that hit me hard.

I wouldn't be part of their band anymore, and I loved music. I loved playing the keyboard for them and listening to the way our instruments flowed together in one stream of beauty. It was amazing, especially the feeling it gave me. The tingling sensation of freedom that gave me goose bumps as my fingers hit the keyboards, my voice carrying into the microphone in front of me. The way everything harmonized and fit together like the pieces of a puzzle.

I wouldn't have that anymore. I'd just have some old person teaching me to play the piano.

And for what?

So I could show off for family members or visit concert halls?

It wasn't the same thrill I got from playing in a band with people I cared about.

Ugh, I was only making it worse, I thought in depression as I rested my head on my desk, my hair splaying out on my empty notebook. I should've been taking notes on the subject matter, but I couldn't bring myself to concentrate or do anything, but think and that only made me feel like shit.

So, again, was as I a masochist?

Yeahhh.

And only thinking of the word made me shiver as I remembered all the fantasizes I had of Adam digging his nails into my skin, his mouth sucking hard on my throat. It made my blood boil and my groin burn as I thought of the way his teeth would grind together over a nipple, his hands wandering my body.

Oh goddess, not in class.

Don't fantasize in class, you idiot!

I was so relieved when the final bell rang and I shot to my feet, grabbing all my things and stuffing them in my bag. I glanced out the corner of my eye at Adam, who had already disappeared. Knowing him, he had asked for a bathroom pass a few minutes before the bell rang and was already waiting outside for me.

I took deep, even breathes as I approached my locker to drop off some of my things. Something hard slammed into my back, causing me to stumble and almost fall into my locker, making me gasp. I jerked my head around to glare daggers at Jack, Walter, and Ian, who watched me without snickers. In fact, they looked like they were staring down at the ultimate evil bug.

I gritted my teeth behind closed lips to hide my fangs as I turned back to shove my books into my locker. I picked up my bag and threw it over my shoulder, listening to Jack make an "ooph" sound as it struck him in the back. I slammed my locker shut and ducked into the crowd before Jack could whirl to pulverize me.

I ducked and swerved through the crowd as I made my way to the side exit instead of the main entrance. My mom would see me right away, and it was easier to get to the gang's usual spot from the side anyway. I pushed the doors open and stepped outside, greeted with cold autumn air.

Actually, it was starting to feel like a winter breeze the way it stung my cheeks pink, but then again, that could just be the sun that was beating down on me. I ducked into the shade of the pine trees, patting my cheeks as I walked to cool my face down before I came to the clearing.

I was relieved to see only Adam there, standing with a cigarette sticking past his lips. It unnerved me that he would pick up the habit, but I kept it to myself. If there's one thing I learned, it's that smokers hated being told that what they were doing was wrong and harmful.

"Uhm, I can't stay too long," I spoke first after a moment of awkward silence, gesturing a thumb to the front of the school, "My mom is here to pick me up and I--" Adam flicked his cigarette to the ground, cut me off by stepping up to me, grabbing my arms and jerking me close. My bag fell to the ground, knocking up leaves as my toes touching Adam's. And not just them, but my lips too. Adam's lips pressed against mine firmly, making my eyes widen.

His lips parted slowly, his tongue sweeping between my lips, tickling them open as I gasped. His hot wet tongue invaded my mouth and slid against mine before tracing along my teeth. He came dangerously close to my fangs and I gasped, jerking away quickly and covering my mouth. Adam frowned at me.

"You're a liar, Julian." He stated. I blushed furiously, dropping my arms to my sides, clenching my fists.

"What did I lie about?!" I demanded incredulously. Adam folded his arms casually over his chest, leaning his weight onto one foot as he studied my face.

"Your whole pathetic spiel about not loving me. What kind of excuse is that? Are you just afraid to date me because of your parents? Since when were you afraid of your parents?" He asked, but I could hear the anger lacing his words and it made me shiver. I couldn't stay here any longer. The more I did, the more I couldn't fight the urge to run up and hug him. I stooped and jerked my bag up, throwing it over my shoulder and turning to leave when I felt Adam's strong grip grab my arm and whip me around.

My face smashed into his chest, a gasp escaping my lips as his muscular arms encircled me tightly, stealing my breath away. I tilted my head so my ear was against his warm, hard chest and I could hear his heart throbbing vigorously in his chest. It made my fangs pulse in my gums eagerly at the sound of his blood rushing through his circulatory system.

"Stop ignoring me," Adam's voice made his chest vibrate and I looked up in surprise to see the look of pain on his face, "You used to talk to me all the time, Julian. What aren't you telling me now?" I squeezed my eyes shut, wishing I could summon the strength to push away, but instead found myself wrapping my arms around him tightly, clenching my fists in his shirt. Tears burned the backs of my eyes, threatening to surface, but I refused to let them as I breathed in the cold air around us.

"I'm sorry," I breathed, pressing my cold cheek to Adam's warm chest, "I'm really sorry, King." Adam sighed and I felt his cheek resting on top of my head, making my heart flutter in my chest.

"If you're so sorry, then tell me what's going on." He murmured, his hand moving up and down my back gently in comfort. I gritted my teeth and buried my face against his shoulder, forcing myself to take him by the arms and push him back so I could look up at him. He stared at me intently, waiting for an answer.

"I just can't." I managed, then took my chance and ran for it.

I didn't want to run. I wanted to stay behind, with Adam. I would've loved to have stood there all day with his arms around me, the beat of his heart better than any music I'd ever heard...

But I couldn't. I forced myself to run away, my boots beating the grass down and my bag bouncing on my shoulder as I rounded the corner and reached the sidewalk. I was breathing hard, searching for my mom's car when I spotted it. I sprinted over and threw open the door to the passenger seat, hopping in and shutting the door.

"Whoa," My mother exclaimed, sounding alarmed, "Sweetie, what happened? Your face is all red and you look like you're about.... to..." Her voice trailed as she looked past me. I looked up quickly to see Adam standing in the school yard, frowning at my car. I flinched and looked at my mom.

"Please just drive." I managed. My mother nodded in understanding and started the car, pulling away from the school, leaving Adam to stand out front by the school, staring after my car. I looked away from the mirror and slumped down in my seat, bringing my knees to my chest, my bag on the floor. We drove in silence, not even the radio playing.

I didn't know what to say and my mother didn't either until we pulled up in the driveway and my mom cleared her throat.

"Well," She said delicately, "We managed to get hold of a teacher for you and you'll never guess who." I looked up past my hair, my arms folded over my knees. I looked at her curiously, but my mom was one of the rare people who never carried out the rest of that guessing game. So I sighed in frustration and got out of the car, following my mom up the steps and into our house.

As soon as we got inside, my eyes widened as I caught sight of Wulf Xionius sitting at the grand piano in our dining room with my father leaning on the wall, sipping a glass of blood wine. My mother put her hand on my back and gestured me to follow her into the dining room. Wulf instantly rose to his feet, a smile sweeping across his face.

"Hello, Julian. It's a pleasure to see you again." He said, bowing his head respectfully. I forgot my manners and just stared at him.

"You play piano?" I asked. My mother rolled her eyes, "tsking" out loud in embarrassment while my father chuckled, pushing off the wall.

"Wulf's played piano for quite some time now and he's quite good at it. He's offered to tutor you." He explained gently. I looked back at Wulf, who smiled warmly as he nodded.

"I'm in love with the piano. It's always been my favorite." He replied.

"Same here." I agreed, forcing myself to smile. I was still reeling from the situation with Adam, but knowing that Wulf wasn't all bad was a relief. He liked his alcohol, but he didn't seem to get drunk and after I put my things away and had a glass of blood, I learned Wulf really was a piano whizz.

We sat beside each other on the leather bench, our fingers striking the keys to a duet. I smiled in relief as Wulf played the final note and looked up with an impressed chuckle.

"My, my. You're so young, yet you play as if you've been alive for centuries." He pointed out. I snorted, glancing at my mom, who was grinning as she leaned on our dining table with my father.

"I told you I was great." I told her. She laughed gently.

"I never said you weren't, sweetheart, I just said you can get better." She pointed out, making me roll my eyes as I looked at Wulf, who nodded.

"That's true," He admitted, "Even the greatest of composers pushed themselves to learn even more, and work even harder. I have an idea. Play your favorite piece." I paused to let that sink in before I looked back at the keys on the piano. I took a deep breath, letting the song take place in my head before I started to play the piano solo to the Corpse Bride. Wulf smiled instantly, his expression showing that he recognized it.

My fingers hit the keys just right and slid from one key to the next, my foot pushing down on the pedal gently every so often. I felt my parents watching me with bright eyes, smiling as I played. I took a deep breath and continued to play, the song heightening before coming down slowly.

"You play beautifully, and a nice soundtrack to choose from," Wulf complimented as I continued to play softly, "I enjoy Tim Burton films as well. The dark humor of them fits my style." I smirked, glancing at my parents, who were still listening to my music.

"Didn't I say I wasn't the only one who watched 'em?" I told them. My mother smirked and ruffled my hair while my father sighed, shaking his head before I stopped playing slowly, lowering my hands into my lap as my mother checked the time.

"All right, sweetie, it's getting late and you still have homework to do, so be sure to finish that up." She added, making me groan.

"But, mom, there's a reason I don't do it. It's too hard, and I hate math," I complained, then looked at Wulf, who was chuckling, "You're old, have you ever used math in your entire life?"

"Julian!" My mother exclaimed. Wulf gave a full, hearty laugh now.

"It's all right, Mrs. Grey," He told her gently, then looked at me with a wink, "Never in my life." I grinned and my mother just huffed, scolding Wulf for being a bad influence before I was shooed to my room to finish my homework. I had a strong feeling that my parents were going to discuss the marriage situation with Wulf while I was gone.

It didn't bother me as much as before, though.

It was only when I got to my room that the sorrow hit me as I spotted the photos of my friends sitting on the desk my parents had bought specifically so I could do homework. I picked the photos up, studying them before taking a deep breath and stuffing them into a dictionary, putting it on one of my shelves. I grabbed my bag and dumped it on my desk when there was a loud thump. At first, I thought it was my books piling out onto the desk, but it hit me that the sound was coming from behind me.

I whipped around to stare at my window uneasily. Please tell me it's just a retarded deer or my neighbor's Great Dane, Tiny.

I approached the window cautiously, reaching out slowly to the curtains before I forced myself to tear them back and I yelped to see Adam leaning on my window sill, staring at me intently and mouthing that I let him in. Panic flooded through me when I heard footsteps coming down the hallway. I held a finger to my lips, then one out to him before I shut the curtains and met my mother at the door as she opened it.

"Honey, are you throwing things around in here?" She demanded. I shook my head, pausing to look at the pile of books on my desk before looking back with a nervous smile.

"Sorry, mom. Just kinda mandhandled my books is all."

"You ought to take better care of those. They're not ours, you know, and textbooks are very expensive."

"I know, mom."

"All right, dear. Get to work. Your father and I are discussing your marriage arrangements." She added, making me blink as I looked back at her from the floor.

"Wait, arrangements? Does that mean he said yes?" I asked. My mother beamed and gave a quick nod, making me smile in relief. She shut the door and I waited until she was down the hallway before I locked my door and went to the window, freezing up as I pulled the curtains back to see that Adam had gotten the window open without making a noise.

"So, what about marriage arrangements?" He asked flatly, his expression bored before he made his way into my room, pushing me aside. I grimaced, shifting uneasily as I shut the window as quietly as possible before shutting the curtains.

"Adam, this is really, super dangerous. If my mom finds out--" Adam cut me off as he turned and grabbed my chin, pinching my cheeks as he stared at me.

"Answer my question." He ordered. I felt my cheeks flame red hot as Adam gave my cheeks a pinch before letting go of me as I cleared my throat, shifting uneasily.

"U-Uhm... Well... My family's really old-fashioned. You know that, right?"

"Your dad probably still thinks George Washington is the president."

"Okay," I went on, taking that as a confirmation, "Well... They do the arranged marriage thing and I'm sorry I didn't mention that before or anything, but they found someone and I can't... date anyone because of it. Cuz... Technically, I'm already with someone." Adam narrowed his eyes. I remained silent until Adam spoke.

"And?" He asked. I stiffened.

"There's no and. That's it." I told him with finality, but Adam snorted as he sat back on my bed.

"That's bull. There's more that you're not telling me." He answered, making me grimace as I shifted uneasily. Of course there was more. The fact that you're just a human and my entire family is a bunch of bloodsucking vampires that could kill you if you piss them off, which you're really good at.

Yeah, that'll go over well.

I didn't say anything and just pursed my lips in refusal to talk. Adam gazed at me for a while longer, then tilted his head to look away. I just remained standing for a while in silence, neither of us speaking. We couldn't do this much longer and I was running out of control. I opened my mouth to tell Adam to leave when he reached out and grabbed my hand, jerking me forward so I stumbled and fell into his lap.

I gasped and went to push myself up, but Adam wrapped his arms around my waist, keeping me seated in his lap. I started to protest when I felt something hard grind between my legs. I held my breath and lifted my eyes to meet Adam's. He was staring at me intently through hooded eyes, his hands clasped at the small of my back.

I was so entranced by his stare that I hadn't noticed one of his hands creeping up the back of my shirt while the other had dipped below the waistband of my pants. I fought back a moan when I felt his hand clasp my ass cheek tightly, his fingers digging into my skin. Adam leaned in closer, our noses touching as he breathed hotly against my lips.

"You'll tell me," Adam breathed, giving me goosebumps as I shut my eyes tightly to try and block him out, "Because you tell me everything, Julian... And you know why you tell me everything?"

"Why?" I dared to ask as I felt Adam grind one of his fingers into my ass. I gasped and pursed my lips tightly, flinching as I peered up to meet Adam's eyes.

"Because you love me," Adam murmured, making my heart swell, "You love me as much as I love you, and I'm going to show you so you'll understand." It was like all my fantasizes had banded together to suffocate me as Adam dipped his head down to suckle on my throat.

I couldn't fight back a moan this time as his mouth fell on my throat, sucking so hard I could feel the blood rush to the surface of my skin. I could feel his teeth scrape my skin, his hand groping at my ass desperately while the other hiked my shirt up so the cool air of my room could brush my torso.

Adam suckled my throat some more before ducking his head lower, his nose brushing my nipple. I started to speak again, but his mouth clamped shut on the hard bud and I gasped. I wrapped my arms around his head, unable to stop moan after moan from spilling past my lips as he assaulted my nipples with his lips and teeth. My head spun from the unbelievable pleasure of it. I almost came just from having my nipples fondled.

"You're so sensitive," Adam said, his voice muffled as he nibbled on my nipple, "It's cute."

"A-Adam, please... Hahh," I struggled to find my voice and my reason, "Can't... I really can't..."

"You can," Adam replied simply, "And you will because you want to." I squeezed my eyes shut hard, only to have them fly open again as Adam switched our positions. He threw me on the bed and got on top of me, his hands working at my jeans. Without even thinking, I was tearing my shirt off over my head and throwing it aside. I was stunned to see the amount of hickies dotting my skin, making me feel like a dalmatian.

Adam unzipped my jeans and tugged them down along with my boxer-briefs. He slid them down my legs and kicked them off the bed before he knelt over me, undoing his jeans. My cheeks flared with heat as Adam sprang free from his jeans, thick and leaking. I held my breath, peering up at Adam, who watched me intensely before he reached out to run his fingers through my hair.

We needed to stop.

We couldn't do this.

Goddess, not with my parents in the house, not with Wulf here, especially.

But I couldn't find my self-control. It was like the fights that we got into. I couldn't stop the rush of adrenaline as I dipped my head forward, licking the tip of him, making him clench his fist in my hair. I clamped my lips around the tip, sucking there for a second before I slowly sucked the rest of it into my mouth, moaning around it as Adam's fingernails scraped my scalp.

I listened to Adam grunt as he thrust into my mouth, choking me a couple times, but I quickly recovered. It was so hard not to scrape him with my fangs, so I had to open my mouth wider than usual and hide them with my tongue resting against them, which only hurt for me. I sucked harder until I heard Adam's breath catch. He tugged hard on my hair and came right in my mouth.

I gasped in surprise, which caused me to swallow a good amount of it before he pulled away, rubbing himself on my face as I panted for breath.

"The fact that you're good at this worries me." Adam muttered, looking down at me. I blushed hard, glaring up at him.

"I watch a lot of porn." I lied. I was actually just winging it. The only porn I'd ever seen involved no blow job, especially once between a human and a vampire. The thought was making my groin ache. My whole body tingled and I wanted more.

I wanted... Adam inside me...

I couldn't take it anymore as I arched my back a little, leaning up against Adam, who was sliding back and leaning over me to my nightstand. He knocked some things over, including my alarm clock, making me wince as I hissed at him to be quiet. He ignored me and found a bottle of lotion.

"Is this really all you have?" Adam deadpanned, studying the bottle of strawberry lotion. I blushed.

"That's not even mine." I grumbled, mentally cursing my sister for sending me girly gifts. Just because I was gay didn't mean I wanted to run around smelling like strawberries and candy canes. Adam didn't seem to care and only shrugged as he popped the top open, using one of his hands to throw my legs up. I gasped in embarrassment, trying to reach around and cover myself, but it was no use.

Adam tipped the bottle upside down and poured the pink liquid down on my pulsing hard on, letting it slide down over my sac. I shivered, gasping as I tried in vain to cover myself.

"It's cold!" I protested, remembering to keep my voice low. Adam said nothing, just rested his cheek again my thigh as he watched the pink goo settle before he reached forward and ran his fingers around the tip of me, making my toes curl as I moaned. I tilted my head against the blankets, trying to keep an eye on Adam as he traced his fingers down my shaft to my sac. I whimpered as he rubbed the lotion there gently before his finger dipped inside of me.

I gasped, squirming a little uncomfortably. It felt so weird! I almost told him to take it out, but he kept grinding it against me. I writhed on the blankets as Adam settled himself between my legs that rested on his shoulders. He kept pressing his finger inside me before adding a second one, making a scissoring motion that drove me wild.

I arched my back, throwing my head against the blankets as I moaned, my whole body trembling.

"Mooore..." I breathed desperately, tensing my legs around Adam's shoulders. He peered up at me, then gave a single nod before thrusting a third finger inside. I moaned, reaching around to grab my ass, spreading wider for him as he plunged his fingers inside me. It only stung a little, but it was hardly noticable as Adam hummed gently while he worked his fingers inside me, curling them and uncurling them.

I could feel my pleasure heighten to a peak before Adam removed his fingers, making me whine in distress. I was going to start complaining until I realized what Adam was going to do next. He draped himself on top of me, grabbing my hips and pulling me closer to him as he stared own at me intently.

"If you feel like you're going to scream, kiss me." He ordered. I just nodded, putting my arms around his neck to pull him closer before he pressed the head of himself against me and pushed. My muscles stretched and tore, making me gasp in pain. I gripped Adam tightly, digging my nails into his shoulder blades as he forced himself inside me.

I opened my mouth, ready to yell in pain when I remembered and quickly jerked Adam down, our mouths covering each other. I whimpered into his mouth, my tongue desperately seeking out his as he plunged into me fully. Adam swept one arm up my back while the other held onto my waist before he began to piston his hips against mine. I moaned into his mouth, our tongues swirling together hotly before his tongue touched one of my fangs.

I moaned louder as pleasure pierced me to the maximum. I almost cried out at the feel of his tongue brushing my fang. I was too dazed by pleasure to notice his eyes flicker in surprise. He started to pull away, but I pulled him against me again, panting against his mouth.

"Suck on them, Adam, please." I begged. Adam stared at me for a moment in confusion before he dipped his head down again, our mouths connecting. His tongue lifted, teasing my fangs, making them throb. I mewled, wrapping my legs around his waist as he continued to drive himself into me while his tongue worked on my fangs.

I was so dizzy with pleasure. My whole body felt tight and ready to release as I came closer and closer to climax , then my entire world exploded suddenly.

I was thankful that Adam's mouth was over mine because I cried out in pleasure, moving my hips to meet with Adam's thrusts. He grunted and grabbed onto me tightly as I felt him pick up momentum and release inside me, a hot splash of ecstasy that blinded me momentarily.

I slumped back onto the bed, panting softly as Adam kept himself propped on top of me on his hands and knees. He stared down at me, breathing heavily as sweat collected at his temples, making his hair curl a little. I looked up at him, confused before he reached up and pulled my upper lip back, revealing my fangs.

I winced in annoyance before my eyes widened in realization.

Oh goddess...

Oh goddess!

What've I done?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 10.4K 50
Julian's dream is to become one of the most successful criminal lawyers around, so when a client asks him to venture to The Prison From Hell located...
498 50 7
Dakota Foster's anger and fear keep bringing him back to The Sanctuary - the local werewolf-owned bar and cage-fighting operation that helps pay for...
4.4K 468 59
"I'm going to kill them." "Julian!" I gasped. "You can't -- that's murder!" "I'm well aware." "You'll be a criminal." His mouth twisted. "I prefer t...
5.2M 278K 83
Oliver's life turns upside down when he learns that werewolves exist and one of them is his mate, but things get dangerous when he starts to learn mo...