Secret of the Ángeles

By Angel-Raven

What are the Angels secrets? Raven is also joining as we uncover the deep hidden secrets of the Angels Secret... More

Prólogo
Awamo's Secret
Vados' Secret
Whis' Secret
Korn's Secret
Mojito's Secret
Kusu's Secret
Daishinkan's Secret
End

Raven's Secret

88 5 3
By Angel-Raven

Raven's POV

"This multiverse has some Darklings but I should create more. We can't have to much peace since the Sayains fight every Darkling I create. I should make it a little powerful but not much," I said to myself as I was in the multiverse of Zeno. I began a meditating state and released a tiny bit of my ki. Five lights glowed and there stood beings.

****

"What's she doing?" Kusu asked confused.

"She mentioned Sayains fighting. No doubt its Goku and Vegeta," Whis said.

"Darklings? What does she mean by that? This is new to me," Dai asked also.

"Let's just continue and watch, maybe it'll make sense after all of this," Marceline said.

****

The beings were un-active. I'll just have to give them some powers, a back story and a goal. I gave them some energy and they opened their eyes.

"Hearts, Cumber, Oren, Karin and Lygss"

****

"What the Fuck!!!" Dai and Whis shouted at the same time.

"Are they the ones that were collecting the universes seed?" Vados asked as she recognised Hearts.

"I think so," Marcarita said remembering Cumber fighting in her universe.

"Does that mean she's evil?"

"Maybe"

"Shush ya'all"

****

After that was done I teleported away and appeared in hell. Hot as always. I was met with Lucifer and he bowed down to me.

"Darkina, your Darkness. What brings you here in this Hellish day?" he said nervously.

"You have the Angel Relic of DBS. Give it to me, ya know its not for this Omniverse," I said and he sighed.

"Guilty as charged," he said and pulled out the relic in thin air and I took it.

"Good you understand. I don't know why Dai didn't keep this thing safe," I said before teleporting away.

****

"LUCIFER!!!" the Angels shouted disbelief except Dai.

"Wait what about the relic?"

"I lost it," Dai said sheepishly with a sweat drop.

****

"Well my errands are done for the week. I wonder what it'll be next time. Maybe creating a Zeno killer," I said smiling evilly. "Yes that's a great idea"

****

"No matter what! I still love you!" Dai said crying anime tears.

"This is scary," Korn said and the others agreed.

"How powerful is she? To even create a Zeno killer?"

"Who knows?"

****

I pulled out an Omnipad out of thin air and I saw a missed video call from Athena (Author)not me). I called her and she replied. Her face showed up. She had light brown skin, black hair and dark brown eyes with a bit of glow. She now looked like and adult rather than child.

"Hola cuz. I got your missed call"

*Hey Raven! We're having a meeting in the ET's (everything) Palace. We have listed the Omni and Angel portents* she said and I smiled.

"Sure I'm coming," I ended the call. I then teleported away.

I appeared at the dining room of the Palace. The colours around were sky blue, white and dark purple. I was met with Athena and Daichi (God) chatting.

"Hey Raven," Daichi waved at me and I approached them with a smile. 

"So you decided to grow up cuz?"

"Yeah everyone would think I'm weird if I didn't. You know curses and that"

****

"WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON!?" all the Angels shouted including Dai. God is Dai's padre and the most powerful being in existence according to them.

****

"So who are the lucky beings?"

"Well in the Omni scale its---

1. Hermosa (RbtG)
2. Verne (RbtG)
3. Goku (RbtG)
4. Zeru (RbtG)
5. Blint (RbtG)

------"

"Raised by the Grand is your best story and Omniverse cuz," I said.

"Yes I agree also. Goku Omni King Returns also is second. Once you've finished it," Daichi commented.

"Thanks guys"

****

"I'm really confused"

"Everyone is"

****

"In the Angel scale---

1. Angela
2. Angelic
3. Dai (RbtG)
4. Ariath
5. Derki
6. Holy matched with Spirit

------"

"What about in the Existence scale?"

"Let's see....

1. Author/God/Darkina
2. Hermosa/Angela
3. Angelic
4. Dai/Verne
5. Goku
6. Ariath
7. Derki
8. Zeru
9. Holy/Spirit
10. Blint

-------"

****

"It's shocking to know Goku is number 5," Whis said.

"There are people who tie up with abuelo. I didn't think that was possible," Mojito said.

"Well the other me is stronger than Derki. I'm proud, I should train more also," Dai said smirking.

****

"Wait what about Maria and Diego?" Athena asked.

"Well that's a good question. Daichi?"

"I created Maria and Diego to stay with Angela and protect her at every cost. I really didn't think what potence they would go in," Daichi stated. "But they are both tied to Angelic"

"That's good then. Well I should go back home," Athena said with a smile.

"Yeah I should visit papi also. I'll see Dai another time"

"I thought you didn't like Trigon," Daichi said.

"I love papi I just don't show it much because of his Demon pride and wanting me to rule when I already am a ruler. But I love him, also madre," I stated and Athena gave an "awww"

"I think I should rebirth myself also. You two did it," Daichi said and Athena slapped some sense to him.

"Don't be an assh*le! Who would you leave Angela with idiot!?" Athena shouted and Daichi rubbed the back of his head in pain. I giggled seeing the action.

****
"I'm lost for words," Dai said disbelief.

"Us also"

"Athena may appear sweet but if you piss her off. You wouldn't want to know the results," Marceline stated giggling.

****

"Sorry I didn't think about that"

"Well think about it idiot!"

"Okay okay I won't rebirth myself"

"Well I think our business has come to an end. Adiós guys," I said and teleported away.

Back

Raven returned back with a nervous grin while rubbing the back of her head. Everyone looked at her with a dumbfounded look.

"I'm the ruler of the Dark. All big problems everyone has faced was made by myself. I get if you don't want me or that, I'll leave," she said but received a hug from Dai.

"Gracias you're not evil. You're just doing you job and I still love you," Dai said before placing his hand on her cheek and he kissed her. She blushed Demon red and the others whistled/squealed.

"I love you too"

The End
Demon out😈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 4.5K 68
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
36K 3.4K 64
A college going girl.. 👩 She is sweet and innocent always helping others... A guy in her college... She was always having crush on him from the very...
159K 6K 12
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
216K 1.1K 199
Mature content