Millennia ▪ Andy Leo/Crown Th...

By liaxxwang

"Oh my god. I was so stupid to love you Andrew..." Caution- this story will have bad language and possibly s... More

Millennia (Crown the Empire/ Andy Leo FF)
Chapter 1: Meeting Them.
Chapter 3: Playing Mortal Kombat Like A Boss.
Chapter 4: Panic (Not Really.)
Chapter 5 : Morning After.
Chapter 6 : LETS GO EAT
Chapter 7 : Ok, so what now?
Chapter 8 : This is happening.
Chapter 9 : First day on the job Pt. 1
Chapter 10 : First day on the job pt. 2
Chapter 11 : Yeah.
Chapter 12 : Deep Conversations with dear Bennett.
Chapter 13 : The Party, the fight and a moment with Andy.
A/N
Chapter 14 : Throw up and going home...
Chapter 15: SLEEPOVER MOTHAFUCKA
Chapter 16: Hangovers and a big question.
Chapter 17: Answers.
Chapter 18: Cuuuute.
Chapter 19: Room Tours & Getting Settled.
A/N
Chapter 20 : So.Many.Details.
Chapter 21: Asking Her Out. Pt. 1
Chapters 22: Asking Her Out Pt. 2
Chapter 23: Oh Cristmas Tree oh Christmas Tree.
Chapter 24: Mi Gente.
Chapter 25 : Thanks David, You Da Best.
Chapter 26 : wtf
Chapter 27 : Spilling The Beans & Working On Our Relationship.
Chapter 28 : A Friend Reunion & OML THE 'L' BOMB.
Chapter 29 : whoa ×××
Chapter 30 : new friends are nice friends.
Chapter 31: I'll miss you ×7,000
Chapter 32: A New...Friend?
IMPORTANT MESSAGE
Chapter 33: More Than Friends?
Chapter 34: Ya Caught.
Chapter 35: If Only.
Chapter 36: Secrets.
Chapter 37: The Other Woman.
Chapter 38: "This is all you're fault."
Chapter 39: Fuiste Mala.
Chapter 40: On Letting Go. (Final Chapter)
HOE MY GAHD GUYSSS
NEW STORY IS OUT

Chapter 2: Lets Hang Out?

1K 44 9
By liaxxwang

Hey guys thank you for the reads and the 2 votes

.

.

.

.

{Alexis's POV}

After Crown The Empire set was finished they were gonna have signing and stuff. Myself and Mia went to their tent and I got myself some shirts and a hoddie and a pair of shorts that said 'Crown The Empire' and their logo on the one side of the short leg. I talked with the guys for a little bit, but we had to move because there were other people behind us. I put the stuff in my backpack and went to Motionless In White's tent because they were also gonna have a signing also.

I managed to get in the line, but there was like so many people. But I got some pictures with Chris, Ricky & Ghost. I could get pictures with the rest of the guys because they were talking to the other people behind me. Mia didnt come with me because she never really liked them.She always said that they were good but she didn't like them too much. I also got Chris to sign my shirt too. But Chris was so sweet to me , he's just a nice person in general.

I walked back to Mia & Micha and seen if there were other bands they wanted to see because my list was done. They said no so we just sat down somewhere on a bench. I soon felt someone sit down next to me. I turned to the person and se en it was Brandon and Benn sat across from me & sat next to Micha.

"Hey Alexis, Mia & Micha" Benn said to us. We said 'hey' in response.

'Me and the other guys were wondering if you wern't too busy, if you guys wanted to hang out on out bus for a while. I mean we won't busy either just hanging out' Brandon said to us eyes full of hope. I turned to Mia and shrugged my shoulders at her.

'Sure why not' Mia said to him

'Great, come on' Brandon said to us while he got up and grabbed my hand and took us to their bus again.

.

.

okay I'm looking back at this and it's so short, oml I'm sorry lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 303 15
This is my first story! I'm the shared account person... Avery, you'll be seeing me a lot of me... I don't know when i will update. Probably around t...
4K 57 34
disclaimer: this was my story story i wrote and it's very bad lol. "Please forgive me." "You've had your chance and you blew it."
9.9K 521 12
-𝐓@𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐄 ᵇʳᵃⁿᵈᵒⁿ ᵇᵃʳʳᵒʷ, ᵗʳᵉᵛᵒʳ ᵃˢᵏⁱˡˡ '𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙖 𝙨𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙚. ...
44.7K 1.4K 104
♡an instagram love (questionable) story♡ jamesmarriottig: well aren't you a so...