Spider-Man and the Scarlet Wi...

By SpiderWitchLover3000

Discover the story of Spider-Man and the Scarlet Witch. (Discontinued for now!) More

A New Mission
Your Fault
Beginning The Mission
Night Of Attack
Getting Some Rest
Be Honest With Me
A Talk With The Devil
Losing You
Rhino's Rampage
Stay With Me
Party And Fun
Back Into The City
???? (AN)
Beginning Of A New War
Researching
First Battle
Talking With The Punisher
Revenge Talk
Stay
Help Me (AN)

A Shocking Surprise

567 17 1
By SpiderWitchLover3000

Spider-Man swings towards the police precinct in New York.

Spider-Man: "Yuri Watanabe, my favorite police officer."

Yuri: "I just wanted to thank you for what you did with Taskmaster."

Spider-Man: "For you Yuri, anything."

Yuri: "I heard about your partner getting wounded. Is she okay?"

Spider-Man: "She will be. Luckily it was just a small wound."

Yuri: "Do you need anything?"

Spider-Man: "Something to do."

Yuri: "Well, i heard something about a bank robbery a bit further away."

Spider-Man: "I'll take it!"

Spider-Man swings away from the precinct to go to the bank. Spider-Man lands at the bank and goes into the bank. The vault has already been opened and Shocker is standing there taking the money and putting it in bags.

Spider-Man: "Hello Hermon, lang time no see."

Shocker: "What?"

Spider-Man: "I don't know for sure but, i don't think you have that much cash in your bank."

Spider-Man swing-kicks into Shocker, but Shocker shocks Spider-Man back through a wall.

Shocker: "Fine. You want a fight? Let's fight!"

Spider-Man: "Not really, but do i have a choice now?"

Spider-Man webbs up Shocker, but he just shocks the webbs off of him. Shocker tries to shock Spider-Man, but he dodges the attack. Shocker shocks Spider-Man into a wall. Spider-Man gets up quick but Shocker grabs his head and shocks his head into the wall Spider-Man was thrown at. Spider-Man tries to get some distance between them, and swings to the other side of the bank.

Shocker: "I'm going to enjoy what comes next, Spider-Man."

Unknown: "I don't think so."

Suddenly a man in a black suit kicks Shocker off to the side. He throws what appeared to be a metal stick of some sort at Shocker. Spider-Man kicks him through a wall onto a police car. Shocker is knocked out and gets arrested by the police in that car. Spider-Man looks behind him to see the man gone without a trail. Spider-Man, after talking to Yuri about what happened and about the man in black, swings back to Avengers tower.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 83.4K 39
❝Do you feel like a young god?❞ [across the marvel cinematic universe] [thor - age of ultron] [book one of ?] [CURRENTLY EDITING]
34K 973 12
just some story ideas from me head to entertain you guys Will be They/Them/ He/Him She/Her depending on the story
3.7K 79 23
Falling in love while saving the world isn't easy. (Book 2 of 5)
1.8K 161 14
𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏 𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐄...