𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐇𝐞...

By isadorahstories

Italian girl, Sofia Bianco, was born into wealth. Sadly her mother passed away and since then things haven't... More

Am I going to die?
You're Lying!
Loverboy.
Patience, my love.
You don't mess with a Bianco!
Guess who's back!
Guns And Roses.
Family Affairs.
Secrets Are What Get You Killed.
Time Will Tell.
I Said I Love You.
Old Habits Become Routine Part:1
Old Habits Become Routine Part:2
You Complete Me.
Mrs. Mafia.
I Trusted You.
The Queen & Her King(s)?
Happier Than Ever
One Last Ride

When Two Worlds Collide.

756 17 1
By isadorahstories

"Ugh"

"Ugh. One-two, one-two!"

I had been training for weeks in my self-defence class. What Matteo had done, really opened my eyes and made me take control of myself! I've been punching bag after bag, lifting weight after weight, my body was dreading my sudden decision but will forgive in the long run...

"All right class, that pretty much wraps things up, you are free to go. Great job today. Sofia!"

The self-defence instructor said. Jerry's a nice guy. I felt comfortable telling him my situation and he was so comforting and kind. He taught me how to fight back.

"Thanks, Jerry! I-" I replied "Sorry Jer, give me one sec, someone called? Five times!? I haven't seen these all week."

"oh for fuck sake!" I huffed under my breath. "Everything ok?" Jerry asked.

"Yeah, just fine thanks! Hey um, I'll see you next week, yeah?" I asked, trying to find an excuse to leave.

"Yup, see you then! You sure you're ok-", I ran out before Jerry could even finish his sentence.

Why the fuck is he calling me, let alone five times for the past week? I'm not stupid enough to fall back into his tricks, I won't. Although, maybe I should call Sebastian. I haven't talked to him in weeks. About seven rings went by, maybe he was busy or something? I don't care I will wait till the last ring.

"Hey, Sofia." He said.

"Hey, what are you doing right now, sorry I haven't been social lately I'm calling to make it up to you? That's if you're not busy that is."I offered.

"I'm so sorry Princesa, I can't. I have to handle something." he replied vaguely suspicious.

"Oh is everything alright?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's just Matteo. But I don't want to worry you." He replied.

"Oh okay well he's a big boy Sebastian, he can handle himself." I said trying to not let any expression come out in my frustrated voice.

"Ahahaha! I miss your feisty comebacks, but he's in rough condition Sofia. I'm the only one who can help him when he's like this. Tell you what, later tonight I will make sure I get to see you. I'll see you at eight! Later my love." Sebastian assured, smirking on the other end.

"Bye."

Ugh, the way that man makes me feel, I can't get enough of it. As much as I didn't want to, all I could think about was what Seb said about Matteo. I've only been gone for a few weeks, how did he manage to get himself into trouble so fast? I felt as if I needed to see him, my mind was sympathizing for someone who hurt me? I didn't understand it but I soon instantly went to the worst possible thing. I thought something bad happened to him but I knew whatever it was, he wasn't my business anymore, he never actually was, to begin with. I know Sebastian will help him.

Once I got back to my hotel room I tried to find the best possible outfit. I raided my closet until I found this gorgeous black long puffed sleeved bodycon dress. I didn't remember buying this? There was a note on top of it.

"Mi amor, mi reina. Te mereces el mundo. My love, my queen. You deserve the world. But I cannot give it to you as the person that I am, I don't deserve you." - Matteo.

"Oh my god, w-when did he get this? How did this get here? I-I must have just thrown everything in my bag the day I left and didn't bother to look. Was this the thing he was going to surprise me with?

I lightly sobbed as my tears hit the note.

"Ding! You have five new message." My phone rang. I quickly wiped my tears and went over to hear what message I got.

"Sofía, hey. Listen I am so, so sorry mi reina. I let my jealousy get the best of me and I turned to alcohol." I cried. "I was coming to you to tell you that I loved you and to ask you something I had planned. But then I overheard you talking to yourself about a date with Sebastian and I got jealous. I should have never put my hands on you, ever! Never should a man do that to a woman. I have failed you and made you think the absolute worst of me... I'm sorry, please call me back."

*End of voice messages*

"Aw, shit!"
I sat there listening to his shakey voice again, sobbing this time, heavily into my phone. The sound of his voice clarified everything for me. The person who hurt me wasn't him, he was being compelled by the alcohol. All the bad memories were replaced by the good and I felt so overwhelmed. I didn't know what came over me but I felt a strong urge to go to him, I had to see him!

I ran in the pouring rain in my pj's completely careless about what I looked like. I ran and I ran until I couldn't feel my legs anymore and was finally there. I had forgotten all about Sebastian and the plans we had. I stood there outside his gated home yelling his name.

"Matteo!"

"Matteo!"

"Matteo!"

He couldn't hear me, but his room lights were on and I could see his shadow. I was so determined to see him, I took a few steps back and ran as fast as I could, trying to hop over the gate. I failed multiple times but that didn't stop me!

"Oh the things I do for love." "Fucking love of shit." I yelled grunting with embarrassment, hanging off the gate.

"Okay this is just sad, stand back I'll open the gate for you Sofia."

"What who- who said that. How do you know my name?" I asked a little creeped out.

"It's Ramone, no more questions come in." Ramone said. (hint: chapter 3 )

"Oh, Ramone of course! Just when I couldn't possibly be more embarrassed. Thank you, thank you!" I yelled.

I ran again through the gate then to the door where Ramone had been there waiting for me. He was clueless and I'm assuming had no idea what went down considering he wasn't surprised to see me. My soaking wet body drenched in soaking wet clothes made a noise as I ran up the stairs.

"Oh I remember how difficult it is finding the right rooms in this house, like seriously put signs up or something." I huffed under my breath.

I finally found his room wheezing due to the amount of running I've been doing. A smile grew on my face and began to develop butterflies standing outside his door. This was the same feeling I had whenever we'd be in the same room. I opened the door and was filled with happiness and hope that he'd been the one for me.

"Matteo I-". I gushed, later turning into disappointment.

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Sofía what are you doing here. I can explain please!" Matteo yelled as his voice cracked, while trying to put his pants back on, pushing off the girl.

I stood there in shock. Completely zoned out as to what he was saying, I couldn't even see who was in there along with him. My eyes and hearing went blurry and fuzzy. I could hear loud mumbles as if I was underwater. I felt as if I was just Impaled through the chest with a knife, into my heart, then ripped out. All the faith and happiness I had just turned into anger and I came back.

"Listen love we're kind of in the middle of something so if you'll excuse me." The woman said, turning her head towards Sofia.

Once I came back out of la-la land, I couldn't believe my eyes. Oh no, he fucking did not.

"What. The. Fuck. Victoria Diaz? You just couldn't help yourself could you? I mean it's nice to know you're still an obsessed dirty whore!" I yelled with rage.

"Sofia Bianco how- what?! You know, I don't know what to say, other than you dirty bitch! you didn't just fucking call me a whore you bloody fucking spoiled rich bitch!" Victoria yelled back at Sofia, throwing her shirt and pants back on.

"You know I hate it when you call me that!" I yelled, running after her, but someone caught me in time pulling me from the back.

"Woah, Woah, Woah! Sofia calm down c'mon she's not worth it." Sebastian quickly interfered.

Being hurt once by a man is already enough. Being hurt twice, by the same man is just earth-shattering. I was stupid to think he was actually different.

At this point, my face went from angry, screaming and crying to completely straight. I showed no emotion, my face was empty. It was as if I had flipped a switch. I stare blankly at Matteo, Victoria and, Sebastian and just walk out as if nothing just happened. Matteo stood there still trying to process the fact that Victoria and I knew each other and the fact that he just lost me, again.

"Sofia I'm here if you need me to be." Sebastian comforted, catching up with me down the hall.

"I know, I know thank you but I just really want to be left alone right now" I said calmly, letting out a small grin.

Sebastian on the other hand was filled with rage. Matteo had just hurt Sofia, again! He walked back into Matteo's room and was ready to scold him.

"Vic, get out." Sebastian asked calmly. "Um no I'd like to get back to what I was doing before all that." She said smirking, leaning into Matteo. He of course rejected her off his chest.

"I said get the fuck out, NOW! Don't make me ask again." Sebastian then yelled.

"Jesus, alright don't need to get all Bruce Banner on me, I'll go.", Victoria replied exiting the room while blowing a kiss at Sebastian.

SEBASTIAN
Now it was just the two of us, me standing in the doorway, Matteo standing in the middle of the room looking at me. I quickly cooled down looking my Matteo's face. I could tell he truly regretted what he'd done. I haven't seen him this sad and vulnerable since his dad died. Right then and there, he was my best friend, my brother. I couldn't hurt him. Matteo has always had issues with expressing how he truly felt. It took him years to fully trust me.

"C'mon man not again" Sebastian said opening his arms, gesturing a hug towards Matteo.

"Fuck I know man." Matteo sobbed, leaning into Sebastian.

"Look man, you need to straighten yourself out with Sofia. You cannot keep acting like this." Sebastian yelled. "I'm going to go look for her actually, you good?"

Matteo nodded.

I looked everywhere for her but she was nowhere to be found until I saw her sitting by the hot tub looking blank in the sky with her feet inside. I guess it stopped raining. I approached her calmly and offered my shoulder.

"Hey, you okay?", I asked sitting down beside her.

"How did you know where to find me?", Sofia asked changing the subject, leaning off his shoulder

"well", Sebastian started. "I came to your room to find the door open. I thought someone had done something horrible to you so I ran inside and took out my gun, only to find clothes everywhere. There was one piece of clothing that specifically caught my eye, the black dress with the note on it. From there, I just figured you came here."

SOFIA
I sat there full of emotions and looking right at Sebastian. I wanted the pain to just go away, the moonlight beaming off his beautiful caramel skin was mesmerizing. I wanted him, right here right now. I leaned into his face kissing him as the tears ran down my face.

"Wait Sofia this isn't what you want, not right now, not like this." HE said.

"Please." I replied.

"I-"

"Please do this for me", I begged. He hesitated but then leaned in, holding my face ever so gently. We fell into the water softly and threw each other's clothes off. He caressed his hands up and down my body and kissed my neck leaving me with goosebumps from head to toe. He was so careful.

"You sure you want to do this?" Sebastian whispered in my ear.

"I'm sure, il Mio re (my king)." I replied barely keeping my voice straight.

He picked me up and placed me on his lap, my legs crossed around him. From that night on, everything was perfect.

*ring*

"Hey, yeah you were right she's here alright... She's, let's say involved pretty deep. We could use that to our advantage." Victoria schemed.

"Great thank you your payment will be in soon. I appreciate your help Victoria."

"Oh, it's my pleasure boss."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

604K 27.4K 34
Artura Valentina lives a life that feels as if she's paying for all the bad karma her mom has put out into the universe and now that her mom is gone...
173K 2.4K 32
Sofia Ramos is a Mafia Princess in the Amarican/Spanish Maifa. She just finished University and is moving back into her parent's mansion. She now has...
306K 8.3K 45
Victoria Hale had everything she ever wanted in life. She was the daughter of a multi-millionaire, with a loving family. Every girl wanted to be her...
256K 2.3K 67
"Why can't we be together?" "Because then i'll have to kill you." - Cassie lived with her big sister Ariene, she never really knew her parents. She h...