The Antichrist - H.S

Por fuxhaz

* Discontinued* He gave me an evil grin before digging into his pocket for another cigarette. I frowned, watc... Mais

Intro/ Warning
✧ cast ✧
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51

27

163 11 6
Por fuxhaz

Estephania
July 1st

" Steph!" her joyful voice spoke from behind me. My head whips back as I was stunned at who was standing behind me. I froze in the spot while she glared at me with a cute little grin.

" you gonna sit there or come and hug me?"

I let out a small laugh at her sassy-ness, getting up from my seat and almost picking up her slim body. " emery, what the fuck you doing here?" I smiled, pulling our body away still crouch down.

" well, those guys in the back sent this pretty girl to pick me up. Her name is Ella. I think I don't remember" emery shrugged her shoulder, waving at the boys behind me. I got up from the floor, holding her hands and walking to the table where there was already an extra chair next to mine.

" wait, I don't understand why she's here" I raised an eyebrow looking at everyone in front of me.

" is to make up for what happened," Niall spoke up. For what happened? is he talking about the guy that held me captive?

" as an apology?" I asked, wetting my bottom lip.

" fuck, no, we don't do that," Louis laughs, grabbing his water. I scrunch up my nose, looking at him drink the water that tasted like shit.

" if you guys are not drinking because of her, it's alright" I looked at emery, who nodded.

" yeah, I'm used to that" she shrugged her shoulder, picking up my sprite and taking a sip. I sent her a playful glare, which she pouted over. " oh come on, Steph, I haven't seen in forever. don't get mad at me because I'm drinking soda."

" Yeah, don't get mad at her," Louis repeats. I rolled my eyes, leaning closer to her.

" you've been hanging around Elizabeth too much."

" oh right, Elizabeth was sad I was leaving. She said it wasn't fair," emery giggle, placing her long black hair behind her ear.

"you guys look nothing alike, well, the black hair," Louis speaks up, eyeing us both.

" that's not her real hair color. She's a blonde" emery smiled at Louis. " I like your eyes. They're pretty."

" thank you, love. I like yours."

" mine are brown," she pouted.

" nothings wrong with brown eyes. I  think brown eyes are lovely" I smiled at the little conversation they were having.

" what's your name?" she asked, licking her lips.

" Louis," he smiled

" what about you?" she looks directly at Liam, who puts the glass down.

" Liam," he mumbled.

"she turns to Niall, raising an eyebrow."

" Niall?"

" and you curly?" I pressed my lips into a thin line watching her stare at harry.

" Harry," he responded in a cold tone.

" well, curly, you have nice eyes, but that attitude is horrible, though."

" emery," I hiss, tapping her thighs. " that's not nice," I mumbled, grinning at her.

" what? I'm sure he's heard far more worst things." she beamed, looking at me " Elizabeth is gonna flip when I tell her all about today" she smiled.

" Yeah, that's it when you go back home, no more hanging out with Liz."

Our food arrived quickly which emery eyes light up at the plate of food. It made me smile watching her eat with such excitement.

" so emery anything exciting happening back at home?"

" Well, for starters, dad isn't drinking as much or hasn't done anything. and I think dad has a girlfriend" I stopped myself from cutting my steak looking up at her.

" girlfriend?"

" yeah, he sat me down to talk and told me mom...mom wasn't coming back and that he was going to start seeing other people because that's what mom would want for him." her voice gets low as she picked on the broccoli.

" oh, okay, let's not bring mom up, okay baby, we can talk about this later when we are alone," I whispered. she nodded, wiping a tear that silently fell. I hate how it affects her so much.

" Steph, are you gonna be back for my birthday?" she asked, licking her lips.

" no, baby, but for your birthday, I'll send you money to celebrate, and you can buy yourself a toy or whatever you want" I shrugged my shoulder, looking up at Harry, who silently watched us.

" But I don't wanna spend my birthday alone. I've never spent a birthday alone."

"I know, but you'll have Liz, her family, and maybe even dad and his new girlfriend." I don't believe my father change. I don't think he can ever change.

"I don't like this," she pouted like a child pushing her hair back.

" when's your birthday, sweetheart, " Louis asked, taking a bite from his steak.

" August 24," she smiled.

"you guys are so similar yet so different," harry speaks up, catching my attention.

" why do you say that?" I asked, taking a sip from my soda.

" because anna, you're quiet but love asking questions, and emery you talk a lot and love waking a lot of questions."

"I hope this isn't a compliment cause I would hate to be like her," emery points at me with a grin as I playfully slapped her arm.

"We will have a nice talk with Liz tomorrow and ask her why the fuck my sister has a bitchy attitude. Don't let her fool you, harry. She's a shy little demon."

"shy demon?" he chuckles under his breath, grabbing his beer. " everyone has a little demon in them, right, pumpkin? Like what happened earlier, that was the devil in you," he smirked, winking at me.

My jaw drops open as emery opened her mouth about to ask." em don't even think about asking," I warned, watching her close her mouth with a slight giggle.

Most of the night was spent having random conversations with emery and the boys. It was now 1 am, and we were on our way to the hotel. Emery was sitting on top of my lap with her head on my chest and her legs on Louis. he put them there cause it looked like she was uncomfortable, and the restaurant was a bit far from the hotel.

"emery," I whispered to her once we got to the hotel. There's no way I could carry her inside.

" don't wake her up. I'll help you," Harry mumbled. I looked up, nodding my head. He opened the car door for and carried her bridal style.

" thank you," I mumbled. He just nodded as we walked towards the elevator.

" thank you guys for surprising me with emery it does mean a lot," I smiled, looking at them in the elevator.

" That was nothing. It was just for everything that happened in one week. We know it's been a tough one, and you don't know how to act with all this" Louis smiled, throwing his arm on my shoulder and pulling me towards his body. If only he knew.

Once we got to my floor, I said a quick goodbye, following harry towards my room. I was nervous about sleeping alone. I rubbed my sweaty palm against my jeans before grabbing my keycard and swiping it.

" Just lay her on the bed, please I'll get her changed in a second," I mumbled, looking at a small pink suitcase next to mine.

I watched harry gently place her on the bed before turning me around and looking at me. " you're going to be okay alone, right?" harry asked before walking towards my balcony and looking outside.

"I think so."

I watched as Harry looked around the room and bathroom just in case someone was hiding. " I'm three rooms up. If something happens, come to me" he stares down at my body as I nodded again.

"thank you."

he nodded, walking towards the door. " goodnight, pumpkin."

"goodnight," I called out before he closed the door.

i didn't check for any spelling errors, so i'm sorry if there are some. Don't forget to vote, comment & share. i hope you liked this chapter <3

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

9.1K 295 56
"I hate you." Was all I could manage to say, given the fact that I was battling my emotions. I just lost all four of my brothers, and I'm being take...
827K 22.1K 94
a killer instinct was coined in the early boxing world as a protective, cold mentality that surges to one's consciousness and turns one into a viciou...
634K 11.5K 95
[COMPLETED] 18+⚠️: Contains mature and sexual content // enemies to lovers "I hate you." I repeated as I continued to walk toward her, causing her t...
27.5M 620K 106
BOOK 2/3 OF MALIGNANT SERIES (MATURE READ!) "We need to go, they're coming for us." He yells over the rain that's slapping repetitively against the...