6 Mafia Falls For A Bunny Boy

By Luckystar_oneshots

Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon, Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung are known as the most dangerou... More

[EP1]
[EP2]
[EP3]
[EP4]
[EP5]
[EP6]
[EP7]
[EP8]
[EP9]
[EP10]
[EP12]
[EP13]
[EP14]
[EP15]
[EP16]
[EP17]
[EP18 Ending]
Explanation

[EP11]

5.3K 143 10
By Luckystar_oneshots

Author POV
Everyone settled down in the living after running around playing with Jungkook. Laughters and giggles filled the whole house because of Jungkook.

Currently their sitting on the couch watching a movie while eating some popcorn when a crash alerted them from down the basement.

"What the fuck was that?!" Yoongi growled standing with his gun and followed by Jhope and Jin who also took a gun. Jungkook was in Taehyung's arm hiding his face in the older's neck feeling scared.

Yoongi opened the basement and he took safety steps inside only to have his eyes widened in shock. "THE FUCK!! HE ESCAPED!!!" Yoongi shouted running to the broken window.

"The fuck?!" Jin growled also looking out the window. "FUCKING ASSHOLE" Jhope slammed down his gun.

"What happened?" Jimin asked coming down with Namjoon, Taehyung and Jungkook. "Hyun-woo and Hyunshik escaped"

"H-he es-escaped?" 6 of the mafia's eyes turned around meeting with the terrified and scared face of Jungkook.

_______________________________________

😭😭😭 Pls I can't use the TikTok 😭😭😭

Because......

OLI LONDON IS NOW IN MY (FYP) PAGE AND I CAN'T WITH HIS DAMN CRINGEY VIDEOS ABOUT PARK (MOCHI) JIMIN.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 803 39
"I need you like a heart need a beat"- Jungkook _____________________________ Park Jimin is a alone boy..One day he meet Korea's most powerful danger...
603K 36.5K 70
Jimin is a poor, innocent and gorgeous boy from busan balancing two hectic jobs while trying to survive in this cruel world with his dream of dancing...
602K 18K 37
jeon jungkook the most feared man in all Asia he is known as the most successful business man in normal public views but known as the most powerful m...
142K 2.5K 16
Where Namjoon, a highly positioned member in a mafia, was sent to protect BTS from the attacks which are increasing along with their popularity. But...