Love [Neal Cassidy || OUAT ||...

De bethanyjanebooks

After their return from the past and admitting their feelings, Alana and Neal try to find Tallahassee in Sto... Mai multe

Cast
1 - A Tale of Two Sisters
2 - A Tale of Two Sisters
3 - White Out
4 - White Out
5 - Rocky Road
6 - Rocky Road
7 - The Apprentice
8 - The Apprentice
9 - Breaking Glass
10 - Breaking Glass
11 - Family Business
12 - Family Business
13 - The Snow Queen
14 - The Snow Queen
15 - Smash the Mirror: Part 1
16 - Smash the Mirror: Part 1
17 - Smash the Mirror: Part 2
18 - Smash the Mirror: Part 2
19 - Fall
20 - Fall
21 - Shattered Sight
22 - Shattered Sight
23 - Heroes & Villians
24 - Heroes & Villians
25 - Darkness on the Edge of Town
26 - Darkness on the Edge of Town
27 - Unforgiven
28 - Unforgiven
29 - Enter the Dragon
30 - Enter the Dragon
31 - Poor Unfortunate Soul
33 - Best Laid Plans
34 - Best Laid Plans
35 - Sympathy for the De Vil
36 - Sympathy for the De Vil
37 - Lily
38 - Lily
39 - Falling for You (Orginial Ep: Mother)
40 - Falling for You (Original Ep: Mother)
41 - Operation Mongoose: Part 1
42 - Operation Mongoose: Part 1
43 - Operation Mongoose: Part 2
44 - Operation Mongoose: Part 2
Next Book

32 - Poor Unfortunate Soul

636 20 1
De bethanyjanebooks

Mr Gold walked into the cabin where Maleficent, Cruella and Regina were watching August who was still tied up.

"Hello, dearies," Mr Gold said as he closed the door behind him.

"Where's Phinia?" Regina asked.

"She's gone," August glanced at him worriedly, "She's dead," Mr Gold said.

"What?" Regina asked.

"She couldn't be trusted, she married the pirate and he's close with the youngest Saviour," Mr Gold said and Regina tried to keep calm.

"Tell us... Did you find anything at the puppet's trailer?" Cruella asked.

Mr Gold chuckled, "Of course not, I didn't even look, just killed Delphinia there," August looked at him with eyes wide, "The man's a born liar. He would never have cracked so easily. After the end of the High Enchantress, I paid a visit to the fairies. Or rather, a visit to their ample supply of magic," He pulled out a small potion vial, "Now, this potion can temporarily reverse any spell those do-gooders cast. They made him real. This can undo that. I promise you, deary... This is gonna hurt," He removed August's gag and forced him to drink the potion, and very slowly August turned back into wood, "Now... Let's see if we can pull this puppet's strings," Mr Gold said.

Elsewhere, the Charming family pulled up before a bridge in the cars and they all got out and began walking away heading in the direction of the cabin.

"My father's cabin's up ahead. We go on foot from here," Neal said.

"Anything from Hook and Del? Think they managed to turn Ursula yet?" Mary Margaret said.

"If she hasn't turned them," David said.

"Really? We're thinking that now?" Alana asked.

"Well, he kind of went to a dark place this morning," David said.

"Do you blame him? If Gold did to me what he did to Killian, I'd want to shove that dagger through his heart, too. If Gold turned on Neal like he did Amy and try to kill him, I'd want him dead as well," Alana said.

"Alana, that's not you. You're not..." Mary Margaret said.

"It's also not Killian," Alana interrupted, "Relax. I'm just saying I understand where he was coming from... He was without Amy for 2 days because of villains, Neal was missing because of Zelena for weeks, I think I get how Killian felt a little more than you," Alana said.

"She's got a point," Emma said.

"My father might not hurt a kid, but August? Who knows what he'll do to him... We should get going," Neal said.

At the cabin, Mr Gold, Regina and the two Queens of Darkness were still in the cabin. August was completely wood again, having gone through the painful transformation. August turned back into a man again.

"When you said it was temporary, you weren't kidding, were you, darling?" Cruella said.

Mr Gold walked up to August, "You see, you may no longer look like the puppet you once were, but it matters not. That potion you just drank has activated that... Built-in lie detector of yours," Mr Gold said.

"I don't know what you're talking about," August said and he groaned as his nose started to grow.

Mr Gold chuckled, "Excellent. The next lie is gonna hurt," He forced August towards the fire and dangled his nose in it, August was clearly in pain, "What do you know about The Author?" Mr Gold said.

"I already told you everything," August said but he lied and his nose grew once again. He grunted in pain as his nose got closer to the fire.

Mr Gold smirked, "Try again, dearie. Where is he?" Mr Gold asked.

"I don't know," August said and his nose grew once again.

"Do not fool yourself. I will get my answer," Mr Gold said.

"Okay," August said.

Mr Gold pulled him back, "Where is he?" He asked.

"Alright... I'm gonna tell you what you want to know. The Sorcerer, uh, trapped The Author behind a door," August said.

"The Sorcerer? A door? He's speaking in riddles," Cruella said.

"No, listen to me, Gold. You know about the sorcerer. You know I'm telling the truth. And she..." He turned to look at Regina, She and Emma know about the door. I know my papa gave you two, my things. There was a page that I took out of the book. Had an illustration of the door on it," August said.

"Regina?" Mr Gold said.

"They were just scraps of paper," Regina said.

"Then you'll have no problem sharing them with us now," Mr Gold said.

"Well, I would if I hadn't already given them to Henry," Regina said.

Mr Gold nodded, before looking back at August, "Do you remember what the door looks like?" Mr Gold asked.

"Uh... Made of wood. Hand-carved frame. Gilt in gold," August said.

"Where is the door?" Mr Gold asked.

"All I know... Is... it's somewhere in Storybrooke," August said.

Mr Gold chuckled and patted August's back, before pushing August back onto the chair, "There we are, now. That wasn't so hard, now, was it? Since the sorcerer was the one who did the trapping, we will start our search for the door at his mansion. Maleficent," Mr Gold said as he started putting on his jacket.

"I'll stay here and watch the puppet," Regina said.

"No, no. Cruella will be our guard dog. Since you're the only one who's seen the drawing of the door, you're gonna have to help us find it," Mr Gold said and left the cabin with Regina and Maleficent.

Killian, Amyand Ursula were back at the docks with a liquid the Will gave them, which can restore the Jolly Roger to its original size.

Killian held the glass bottle and Ursula prepared to drop the water onto the bottle, "Be careful, love, that's distilled from Wonderland's finest mushrooms. Spill one drop, and, well, Storybrooke will have a giant squid in its harbour," Killian said.

Ursula dropped a bit on the liquid on the bottle then the Jolly Roger glowed yellow and Killian threw the bottle into the water. Within moments, the Jolly Roger was back to its original size.

Killian smirked, "Now that's a ship fit for a pirate and his wife," He said and looked at Amy who smiled at him with a slight eye roll.

Flashback

Young Ursula was singing on the Jolly Roger and the crew were distracted by her voice. Captain Hook made his way down onto the deck, getting ready to set sail and he walked towards Mr Smee, "Mr Smee, clear the deck... I'd like a moment alone with our guest," Captain Hook said.

Mr Smee whistled, signalling to the crew that they were to leave Young Ursula and Captain Hook alone. Young Ursula stopped singing when she noticed that the captain was approaching her, "I hope you don't mind, I thought your crew might like something to work by," Young Ursula said.

"Aye, it's beautiful. I'm afraid I've got something to show you," Captain Hook said and held out his to hand to show her the shall that Poseidon gave him.

She looked at the shell worriedly, "I know what that is, why do you have that? Please, don't use it!" Young Ursula begged him.

"Don't worry, I won't, but you must know that your father gave this to me. He thought you'd return home if you could no longer sing. In exchange for helping him, he offered me squid ink, a weapon that would finally let me get my revenge against the Dark One and free someone dear to me," Captain Hook explained to her.

"And you would sacrifice that prize for me?" Young Ursula asked him.

"I know that voice is the only thing you have left of your mother. If I had something left of my love... Look, I may be a pirate but I have a code and I promise to never take that voice from you," Captain Hook told her.

"But that means you'll remain trapped as Pan's servant forever," Young Ursula said.

"Not necessarily, you stole that bracelet from your father's vault. I'd wager that's where he keeps the squid ink," Captian Hook said.

"You want me to steal it for you?" She questioned him.

"I'll take you to Glowerhaven and wherever else you want to go," Captain Hook said.

"Then we can both get what we want," Young Ursula said.

Captain Hook nodded, "Aye, now you're thinking like a pirate," He said.

End of Flashback

Killian, Amy and Ursula were aboard the Jolly Roger the two women followed him into the room where Killian had stored Ursula's treasure. As they walked, Killian was in the process of taking in his ship, not hiding the fact that he was happy to have it back.

"Mm, I never thought I'd walk this sweet vessel again," Killian said.

"Yes, well, you can ogle your ship after you've returned my singing voice," Ursula said.

"She's right, love," Amy said and smiled at Killian.

Killian took his hook out from its brace and the attachment was a key as he walked over to a safe, then used the key to open the safe. He attached his hook back on its brace, he took out the shell and showed the shell to her, "Now, you know the deal I hand this over, you tell us every detail of the Dark One's plan," Killian said and handed the shell to Ursula.

Ursula held the shell and they all heard her beautiful singing voice. Ursula smiled, "Oh, you hear that?" She asked them.

Killian and Amy smiled at her, "Aye," He said as Amy walked over to him, he placed his arm around her waist, holding her close as she placed her hand on his back.

The married couple watched as Ursula smiled watching her voice leaving the shell and begun to travel towards her throat. However, moments later it stopped and her voice disappeared back into the shell.

"It didn't work," Ursula said and looked at the couple.

"Why the devil not?" Killian asked.

"Because you're wrong, Hook," Ursula said and turned to the couple as Killian gently pushed Amy behind him automatically, "Villains can't get their happy endings," She sighed, "I never should've believed you when you said we could do this without the Author," Ursula said.

"I delivered your voice, it's not my fault if your magic can't get it out of the bloody shell. Now, tell me what the Crocodile has planned," Killian said.

"Our deal's over, you get nothing!" Ursula said angrily.

Killian grabbed his gun, cocked it and aimed at Ursula, "Our deal is not done, I have to stop the Dark One, he's taken too much from me already," Killian said.

"You haven't changed one bit, still the same selfish pirate, as always. Never go up against a woman with eight hands," Ursula told him as one of the tentacles knocked his gun out of his hand, "Especially when you only have one," Ursula said and knocked him out with another tentacle. 

"Killian!" Amy said.

Ursula wrapped a tentacle around Killian and pulled him from her, "I suggest you leave town, town, you're weak," Amy looked at her, "It won't be long before your father comes to finish off the job," Ursula smirked, "Oh and... Your daughter, she's rather sweet isn't she?" Ursula said.

"What have you witches done?" Amy asked.

"That would be telling, you really shouldn't leave your daughter along for so long," Ursula said and Amy turned into a shadow before flying off.

Amy flew towards the mayor's office and saw Calla and Henry in the office, she slipped in through the open window.

"Amy?/Mummy?" Henry and Calla said as Amy came out of the shadow.

"Are you okay?" Amy asked.

"Mummy!" Calla said and jumped into her arms and they hugged.

Amy looked at Henry, "We've been okay, what's going on?" Henry asked.

"My dad... He, uh, he turned on me," Amy said.

"You okay, mummy?" Calla asked.

"All the more for seeing you," Amy kissed her cheek, "I'll be home tonight, I promise but I need to go back to daddy, sort of... Left him in a situation," Amy said and put her back on the chair beside Henry.

"I'll watch her," Henry said.

"I know you will," Amy smiled, "Thanks, kid," Amy said and turned back into a shadow and flew off.

Meanwhile on the Jolly Roger, on deck, Ursula was still Killian with one of her tentacles, he was still unconscious, "Have a nice swim, Captain," Ursula said and she threw him overboard.

Killian landed in the water and immediately went underwater due to the heavy leather but moments later, he resurfaced with Ariel, holding him above the water.

"Don't worry. You can thank me later," Ariel said.

In the Captain's Cabin, Ariel put Killian on his bed as he woke up and looked at her.

"Are you okay?" Ariel asked.

"Aye," Killian said.

"Good," Ariel said as she leaned forward and slapped him across his face.

"That's for tossing Blackbeard overboard before he could tell me where Eric was. I had to rescue that awful man to find him," Ariel said.

"Then why are you here? I thought you and your prince were living happily ever after," Killian said.

"I was until I got trapped in that bottle. After you traded the Jolly Roger to Blackbeard, he used your ship to terrorise a lot of people, including some royals from Arendelle. The Queen trapped your ship as punishment," Ariel said.

"Elsa did that?" Killian asked.

"And I accidentally got swept up in the magic, so thanks for letting me out... Was that the real Ursula? Why was she throwing you overboard?" Ariel said.

"Because I was so focused on getting what I want, I made a promise to her I couldn't deliver," He groaned, "Maybe she was right. Maybe villains can't get their happy endings," Killian said.

"Maybe that's because we always go about getting them the wrong way," Amy said from the door and they looked at her.

"You're okay," Killian said.

"Yes, love, I'm fine... Sorry I left, she said something about Calla and I panicked," Amy said and walked over to him, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"It's fine, love," Killian looked at Ariel, "We're gonna need your help," Killian said.

Flashback

Young Ursula stole the squid ink from Poseidon's vault for Captain Hook, she met the captain on the deck of the Jolly Roger and held out the squid ink to him.

"I tried that you didn't run into any trouble," Captain Hook said.

"Nothing I couldn't handle," Young Ursula said.

"I've waited a century for this. I couldn't have done this without your help, Ursula. So, tell me, where do you want to go to first?" Captain Hook said.

Poseidon had arrived on the ship without either of them noticing, "You're not taking her anywhere," He said.

Captain Hook saw his men draw their swords, ready to fight, "Stand down, mean. This is between me and the sea king," Captain Hook said.

"No! It's about me. Hook told me what you asked him to do. You were trying to take away the only thins I have left of mother," Ursula said.

"So I wouldn't lose you the way I lost her... You may have fooled my daughter, but I know exactly what you are. You only care about one thing, your vengeance," Poseidon said and used his trident to get the squid from Captain Hook, "Now, you'll never get it."

Captain Hook was angry and he glared at Poseidon, "You have no idea what you've just done," He said and attempted to drew his sword to strike Poseidon but got frozen.

"You dare attack a deity?" Poseidon questioned him.

"I don't have to kill you to make you suffer, I know I'm the only one consumed by vengeance," Captain Hook said and suddenly turned to Young Ursula, he held the shell out and the shell began to take away her singing voice.

"No!" Young Ursula yelled as she saw her singing voice being taken from her.

Captain Hook momentarily looked guilty before he looked at Poseidon, "Now, you'll never sink another ship with this," Captain Hook said.

Young Ursula's voice was hoarse, "How could you? You said you had a code. You said you'd never steal my voice," She said.

"That was before your father destroyed my one chance at my revenge and saving someone dear to me," Captain Hook said.

"My father is a tyrant, but you're no better. Keep it, if this is what humans are like, no one deserves to hear it," Young Ursula said as she took off the cuff and jumped off the side of the ship.

"Ursula!" Poseidon yelled and turned to Captain Hook, "Give me the shell."

"And give you the satisfaction of returning it to her? Now, go. Before I destroy it and everything you hold dear," Captain Hook said and Poseidon glared at him before walking away.

End of Flashback

The Charming family walked up to the cabin, David kicked the door down and Alana and Emma walked in.

"We're here for our friend," Alana said.

"So, the saviours found us, did they? Now leave?" Cruella said as she pulled out her gun and pointed it at the twins.

The twins raised their hands ready to blast her with their magic but Neal and Mary Margaret snuck up behind her and Mary Margaret knocked her out by hitting her over the head wiht a frying pan and she fell to the ground unconscious.

"Not bad, mom, Neal," Alana said.

"What have I told you, back doors," Neal said.

"First thing you learn as a bandit... Backdoor's usually unlocked," Mary Margaret said.

Alana turned to August and placed her hand on his shoulder, "August, are you okay? Did they hurt you?" Alana asked.

"I'll survive," August said.

Alana flicked her wrist to use her magic to untie the ropes around him.

"Oh. Well, I see somebody's been practising," August said.

"And I see somebody's been judging," Alana said.

"Haven't... Much," August said.

Alana chuckled, "Well, I seem to remember someone telling me I just needed to believe in myself," Alana said.

"I always knew you'd both figure it out," August said.

"Took us a while," Emma said.

"A long while," Alana crouched down in front of him and smiled at him, "It's good to have you back, even if it isn't the way things were supposed to be. Mr Guardian Angel," August looked surprised, "Neal told me," Alana said as she pointed to him and August looked at him.

"Good to see you again August," Neal said.

"You too... Are you two..." August said.

"Trying," Neal said.

Alana smiled at Neal and looked at August, "I'm glad I didn't have to wait 20 years to see you as you again," Alana said as she put her hand on his cheek.

August chuckled, "Me too," August said.

"I forgot," Alana slapped him lightly across his face, "Next time you want to put me and Emma on the path and a 'deadbeat' is in the way, get them to break up with me not allow us to go to jail," Alana said.

"Guess I deserved that," August said.

Emma chuckled and lightly tapped August's shoulder, "Come on. Let's get you out of here," Emma said.

Ursula walked into the cabin and stopped them, "No one is going anywhere," Ursula said.

Alana looked around, "Where the hell is Hook? What'd you do to him?" Alana asked as she stood up.

"Sorry, sweetheart. Your best friend is shark bait," Ursula said.

Emma raised her hands to strike Ursula and Neal pulled Alana to him.

Ursula used her tentacles and started to strangle Mary Margaret, "Oh! Drop those hands, or your mother here's gonna need gills to breathe," Ursula threatened.

Flashback

Young Ursula was sitting alone in the same place as before, only this time not singing as Poseidon arrived.

"I'm sorry, Ursula. But I had to," Poseidon said.

"Don't you understand? My singing was the only thing keeping mother's spirit alive, and now she's gone forever. You wanted me to choose aside. Well, father, I'm choosing one... mine!" Young Ursula said as she reached out and grabbed his trident, pointing it at him.

Poseidon put his hands up in a surrendering motion, "Ursula, don't!" Poseidon said.

"All you ever wanted was for me to remain your precious, little mermaid. Well, I'm not gonna be that anymore. In fact, I'm not gonna be a mermaid at all. You named me Ursula after the sea goddess of old. Legend says she was strong and powerful. Well, that's exactly what I want to be," Young Ursula said.

"Ursula, wait!" Poseidon said.

Ursula pointed his trident at her tail and moments later, eight tentacles appeared.

"Now I'm even more powerful than you," She looked at Poseidon, "And the whole sea will be at the mercy of my every whim. You don't need to protect me, father. You need to fear me," Young Ursula said.

End of Flashback

They were still in Mr Gold's cabin, Mary Margaret was still being strangled by Ursula's tentacles as the other watched on.

"Ursula, you don't need to do this," Alana said.

"That's where you're wrong. I can't have him leave with you, not when the Author is the only one who can give me what I want," Ursula said.

Killian entered the cabin, "That's not true," Killian said.

Ursula looked over at him, "How are you still breathing?" Ursula questioned him.

"I'm good at surviving or you're bad at killing. Either way, you don't need the author to get what you want. I know why you couldn't release your voice from that shell. Only the one who enchanted it can do that," Killian told her.

"Wait, you don't mean..." Ursula said.

"Aye," Killian said with a nod.

Poseidon walked into the cabin and Ursula looked at him shocked, "Father?" She said.

"Ursula," Poseidon said.

Ursula released Mary Margaret, "How are you here, in this land?" She questioned.

"A young mermaid found me and brought me through a portal. I need to say something, I'm sorry, Ursula. I never should've forced you to use your voice as a weapon. It was just every time that I heard you sing, I heard your mother and it was too painful. I let that pain fuel my desire for vengeance, but it shouldn't have. It should have reminded me that I still had a piece of her... You. Let me return your voice so I can hear it one last time," Poseidon said as he opened his palm, holding the shell and he returned her voice.

Ursula's voice travelled towards her and she sang briefly as her voice returned.

Poseidon sighed after hearing her voice again after so many years, "Now, that you are whole again, I'll leave you in peace," Poseidon said and turned away to leave.

"Wait," Ursula said and her father looked at her, "My voice is all we have left of my mother, you took it from me once. I don't want to do the same thing to you," Ursula said.

"What are you saying?" Poseidon asked.

"I've missed you," Ursula said as she and Poseidon hugged.

"Where's Cruella?" Mary Margaret asked.

"She must have slipped away, most likely to warn Gold," Emma said.

"We should clear out before they get back," David said.

Ursula silently thanked Killian before leaving with her father.

"Where's Amy?" Alana asked.

"Love," Killian said and Amy stepped out of a shadow.

"Delphinia," August said.

Amy walked to him and she hugged him, "Sorry, sorry, sorry," Amy said.

"Gold said you were... You switched the swords," August said.

"I switched the swords," Amy said.

"Come on, we should get out of here," Alana said.

Neal and David helped August out of the cabin, with the twins and Mary Margaret behind them.

Amy looked at Killian noticed he was bothered by something, "Killian, what's wrong? You gave Ursula everything she wanted," Amy said.

"But I almost didn't, love. I was so desperate to figure out what the Crocodile was up to and angry at the fact he betrayed you, harmed you, I almost became the man I used to be. You know just how easy it is to fall back into the darkness," Killian said.

Amy kissed his cheek, "Love... Whatever mistakes you made with Ursula, you've fixed," She said.

"Aye, but it's a stark remember of something," Killian said.

"A reminder of what? The past?" Amy asked.

"With all this talk of authors and the book, we've never discussed one fact... I was a villain," Killian said.

"So was I," Amy stepped up to him and looked at him, "But we're not anymore," Amy said.

"Neither was Regina, but she still lost her happy ending. If we're to believe the rules of the book, then it's only a matter of time before I lose mine," Killian said.

"And that would be?" Amy asked.

"Don't you know, Phinia? It's you," Killian said.

Amy smiled at him before she kissed him, "And you're mine, we've both lost a love before, but I'm not going to let some Author or Sorcerer tell me I can't be happy because of how I was raised. It doesn't matter what we were, it matters who we become," Amy said.

"You'd be a pretty good hero you know that?" Killian asked.

"Come on, it's time to go home," Amy said as she took hold of his hand and walked out of the cabin with him.

At Alana's car, August got into the back and Neal and Alana looked at each other.

"You okay?" Alana asked.

"Yeah, babe, I'm fine," Neal said.

"Yeah, try telling your face that... Is this because over a year ago I didn't tell you I went for a drink with August?" Alana asked.

"You know, yes it is," Neal said.

"We weren't even together, you were engaged," Alana said.

"Did you want anything to happen with him?" Neal asked.

"Oh, Jesus, Neal! It was bloody water from the well before the curse broke," Alana said.

"Everything okay?" David asked from his truck.

"You know we should really be going before Gold and the witches come back," Emma said.

"We'll argue in the car," Alana said and got in.

"Fine," Neal said and got it.

"I'm coming with you two," Emma said and walked over to her parents, getting into her father's truck.

Alana drove off, "You two okay?" August asked from the back seat.

"Yes," Alana said.

"You seriously lying to me? I'm Pinocchio," August said.

"Yeah, yeah, and I'm a Saviour, what's your point?" Alana asked.

"Did you two..." Neal said.

"It was a drink from a well, no alcohol nothing, just a strange, weird-ass drink to get me to believe... You done being jealous?" Alana said.

"Oh..." August said.

"Well considering how you looked when Phinia and your mom found him and how you looked when he was hurt, can you blame me for thinking there's more?" Neal asked.

"Yes, yes, I can blame you, because again... Nothing went on!" Alana said.

"Then why not tell me?" Neal asked.

"Because nothing went on. You asked me if there was anyone I was going to bring into our son's life... I told you there wasn't, which there wasn't... The only person who was going to be a part of our son's life was Walsh, who is not dead," Alana said.

"You're right... You're right, I'm sorry," Neal said.

"Good, now can we just forget it?" Alana said.

"Yeah," Neal said.

"You two okay now?" August asked.

Neal looked at Alana as she glanced at him, "Yeah," Alana looked forward, "We're okay," Alana said.

"Yeah, we're okay," Neal said.

"Look, Neal," Neal looked at August, "Nothing happened, I asked her for a drink when I told her I was a writer, took to the Wishing Well, Alana said that when I said a drink it would've been a bar or Granny's...I made the joke of her wanting me to get her drunk then a joked about 'next time' and that time never came... Instead, I helped them trying to find proof so their mother wouldn't be sent down for a murder that never happened," August said.

"Like I said," Alana glanced at Neal, "Nothing happened," Alana said.

"Plus she was in love with you still," Alana reached behind and started hitting August's knee, "Ow, ow, ow, I'm not wood anymore!" August said.

"Then shut up," Alana said as she put her hands on the wheel as she pulled up at the loft.

"Why are we here? Shouldn't he go home?" Neal asked.

"Oh, yeah, that'll be a conversation, 'Hi Marco, found your son tied up with the villains and they did something to him, which we don't know yet. But instead of figuring it out, I brought him home'," Alana looked at Neal, "That would be a fine conversation, do you want to have it?" Alana asked.

"Uh... I'm gonna go with no," Neal said.

"My papa would only panic," August said.

"Come on, let's get you inside and you can rest," Alana said.

At the docks, Killian and Amy were at the dock with Ursula and Poseidon.

"I suppose this is farewell," Killian said.

"It is, but first, I have to hold up my end of the deal," Ursula said and nodded to her father, he left them on the docks, "Gold's plan... I'm afraid it involves Alana and Emma, they are the only way he can secure happy endings for the villains," Ursula said.

"Well, I thought he was gonna get the Author to rewrite everyone's stories," Amy said.

"It's not that simple, the Author can't just change things in this world because he didn't give everyone their happy endings here," Ursula said.

"The twins did," Killian said.

"Shit," Amy said.

"They're the Saviours and as long as there's a Saviour or Saviours, the Author can't give the villains what they really want and the Dark One knows this," Ursula said.

"The Dark One's gonna try to kill them?" Killian asked as he held Amy close to him.

"Worse... He plans to fill the twin's heart with darkness forever," Ursula said.

At the Charming's family loft with Alana made both her and Neal a hot drink. Henry and Calla were looking through the book and August was asleep on the couch.

Neal walked up to Alana and kissed the back of her head, "We okay?" Neal asked.

Alana took hold of his hands and rested her head on his shoulder, "Yeah, we're okay," She tucked her head into the crook of his neck, "We're always okay," Alana said.

"I love you," Neal whispered.

Regina walked in and walked up to Emma, "We're lucky he's okay," She said and the couple looked at her.

"It wasn't luck, you got us that message... Thank you," Emma said.

"I need your help," Regina said as she looked between the blondes.

"With what?" Emma asked.

"I had a dream today, Robin Hood came back, we were talking, I was telling him about... You know, but then, I... The Evil Queen showed up with a fireball in her hand," Regina said.

"Sounds like you're afraid of the villain you used to be and the one you might become again if pushed," Alana said as she walked up with Neal.

"No, I don't think that's it. In my dream, I don't think the Evil Queen was there to hurt Robin, I think she was there to protect him," Regina said.

"From what?" Emma asked.

"I don't know, I just... Felt it..." Regina said and looked between the twins, "You two used to track people for a living. Can one of you get me a phone number, a way to contact him, anything?" Regina asked.

Alana and Emma looked at each briefly and Alana looked back at Regina, "Yeah, yeah, I can do that," Alana said.

"Mom! Dad! Aunt Em!" Henry said.

The twins made their way to them with Regina behind them. August was awake and wasn't happy to see Regina, he looked at the twins, "What is she doing here?" He asked.

"Oh, it's okay, we promise," Emma said.

Regina sighed, "August, we need to talk about how I'm going to keep up my cover with Gold. The only reason I was able to come here ... If because they think I'm stealing this page," She held up the page of the door, "We didn't find the door at the sorcerer's mansion," Regina said.

"That's because it's not there," August said.

"What?" Henry asked as he held Calla's hand.

"But... You said you didn't know where it was and your nose didn't grow," Regina said.

"My nose didn't grow because I wasn't lying, when Gold asked me, I didn't know where the door was because I didn't know where Henry and Calla were keeping this page," August leaned up a little, "Regina..." He points to the page, "This isn't just an illustration, this is the door, the Author is trapped inside the book," He told them.

"Of course he is... Why can't anything be simple in this town?" Alana said.

"Because it's Storybrooke," Emma said.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

45.6K 887 20
💚Under Editing Seperately💚 Taken from your true home you end up in the Enchanted Forest, living with the Evil Queen. During the dark curse you fou...
45.8K 2.1K 46
The group travels to Neverland to save Henry, who has been taken there, under Pan's orders. Athena's whereabouts are still unknown to everyone, but C...
35.8K 1.4K 46
Emma and Elaine Swan grew up together in the foster system with their 'adopted' sister Katy Swan, they have always been together, they are each other...
22.3K 846 16
Hunted by a shadow-beast and stalked by a beautiful stranger, things are not going Regina's way. Girlxgirl endgame and a cast of characters you know...