Lies (Suga/Min Yoongi) {ON HO...

By _Panda_Bear_Tao_

A girl who has been an orphan all her life decides enough is enough. She runs away with her best friend to an... More

Lies (Suga/Min Yoongi)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Panda [not an update]
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 15

6.2K 280 249
By _Panda_Bear_Tao_

Chapter 15

"Hee Young...doesn't her story sound a little...odd?"

We had just gotten back from visiting Hyo. I told Mi Hi the reason behind Mrs. Kim's actions.

"What do you mean?" I took my hair out of its braid, "Mrs. Kim went through all of that. How can it sound odd?"

"Hee Young. Didn't Ms. Figs tell you that they found you abandoned in a stroller behind an old supermarket? Mrs. Kim lost her daughter in a stroller," She said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"I don't understand," I sat next to her on my bed, "Just because I was in a stroller when they found me doesn't mean I'm her daughter. Besides, why would I be behind a supermarket? I don't know about you, but I am pretty sure people who kidnap babies don't leave them behind a supermarket until someone finds them. Mrs. Kim said that they searched high and low for Seoyoon. A baby can't survive a whole year with no food. Especially a newborn."

She rolled her eyes, "do you still have your baby blanket?"

"Yeah," I stood up and walked over to my closet.

I reached out on the high shelf and gently picked up the, now, tiny baby pink blanket. I went back next to Mi Hi. She took it from me and started flipping it around, looking for something.

"Hey, hey! Be gentle with it! It's the only thing I have from my birth parents!" I yelled grabbing it from her

"Tsk, look!" She again took it from me and pointed at a corner of the blanket. It read 'Kim'.

"Yeah, so? Thats my last name, stupid," I pointed out.

Mi Hi let out an annoyed sigh, "Hee Young is the name the orphanage gave you! You could be Seoyoon! Mrs. Kim could be your mother! Hyo could be your little brother!"

"Mi Hi that's absurd!"

"It could be possible!" She crossed her arms

"Yes, it could be. 1 out of a million," I told her roughly grabbing the blanket from her grasp, "Mi Hi we came here to forget about the past. Not to go parent hunting."

I neatly folded the blanket and put it back in its place. My past is very a very sensitive subject. I can barely think about it without getting either depressed or extremely angry.

"But aren't you curious!? We can show it to Mrs. Kim to see if she recognizes it!"

"Mi Hi if you don't drop this topic, I'm going to-"

"Girls~ Could you help me with the dishes? The boys are all up in Yoongi's room and they left a horrible mess downstairs," Mrs Min called.

" This conversation never existed. If anyone hears us talking about this, then they'll find out we've been lying to then this whole time. We can be in serious trouble for the things we've done Mi Hi. Once I make enough money for an apartment, we'll be out of here. Just, please, get these assumptions out of your head," I said in a low voice.

"Fine."

I know Mi Hi is probably ticked off because I'm denying everything. I don't care much about the past. I wasn't a kid who got presents every year for Christmas. Heck, I didn't even have an exact birthday until two days ago.

'You still don't have an official birthday you realize that, right?'

Yes, I do. Finding out my age when I was younger was always a challenge. So, I started counting every New Years as a birthday. Here I am 19 years old. Or am 20? I shook my head. I had just walked down the last steps.

I walked into the living room and froze. Let me tell you this, when Mrs. Min said the boys made a mess, she wasn't kidding. There were dirty plates, used napkins, and empty glasses on the small coffee table in front of the couch. A flower vase was knocked over. It wasn't broken which was a relief. The couch pillows were thrown in random places of the living room. What really made me angry was the banana peel on the ceiling fan. How does that even happen!?

"Hee Young, I have to pick up some prescriptions along with some groceries. You wouldn't mind cleaning this up will you?" Mrs. Min said putting her coat on

"No, not at all," I noticed Mi Hi putting her coat on as well, "Mi Hi? You're going too?"

She nodded, "Mrs. Min needs help carrying groceries."

"Thank you Hee Young!"

With that, both of them went out the door. I slumped my shoulders and looked back up at the banana peel.

'I am so not cleaning this up alone.'

I stomped up the stairs and stood in front of Yoongi's bedroom door. I knocked on the door then crossed my arms waiting for someone to open up. I stood there for about 2 minutes. Fine then. I'll have to use force. I barged in, surprising the 7 boys. They all stared at me in shock. I crossed my arms and gave them a glare.

"Excuse me, for interrupting. Would anyone like to explain to me exactly how you get a banana peel on the ceiling fan!?" I yelled

They all looked at each other nervously then pointed to Yoongi. His eyes widened.

"W-what!?"

I turned my gaze to Yoongi, "You better go find a way to get the banana down from there."

"Who are you to tell me what to do," He crossed his arms.

I rose an eyebrow, "You really wanna go there? I know something that your mom doesn't."

Yoongi narrowed his eyes at me, "You wouldn't."

"Oh, but I would."

He stood up and walked passed me without another word. I looked at the remaining boys. They were giving each other high-fives. Ha, they think Yoongi is the only one that has cleaning to do.

"Washing the dishes, picking up garbage, fixing the pillows, wiping up and refilling the flower vase," I listed, "Who's doing what?"

***

"Jin the glasses go on the shelf to your right. Namjoon, don't use so much dish soap! Jimin those pillows belong on the love seat! Not the armchair! Love seat! J-Hope there's a candy wrapper behind you. Jungkook make sure you wipe up all the water. Taehyung the flowers go in vase! Not your mouth! Yoongi be careful! If that ceiling fan breaks you are going to be in a load of trouble!"

I was giving instructions left and right while I was vacuuming. In about 30-40 minutes, the place was spotless. I sighed and plopped down onto the couch in front of the television. J-Hope sat on my left and Jungkook to my right.

"Thanks for cleaning up with me," I gave them all a smile.

"You are very welcome," Jimin winked.

Jin elbowed Jimin's side making him yelp.

"Hey!"

"Well, you guys can go back to what you were doing," I stood up and started walking towards the stairs.

"Where are you going," J-hope asked standing up.

"My room."

"Oh.."

"You guys would get going," Yoongi walked over next to me, "I'm tired."

They nodded.

"Bye Hee Young," J-Hope smiled.

"Bye Hee Young," Jin waved.

"Bye~," Namjoon ruffled my hair.

"Bye Hee Young!" Jungkook gave me a sweet smile

"GoodBye Hee Young," Jimin winked again.

"Bye Hee Young~" Taehyung tackled me in a hug.

Luckily Yoongi was standing nearby. He put a hand on my back to keep me from falling.

I laughed, "Bye Tae~"

He pulled away and gave me a cute smile.

'His smile looks like a rectangle...cute~'

After they left, I turned to go upstairs. I sighed and crossed my arms.

"What."

Yoongi was blocking my way.

"You need to be more careful around them," He said giving me a glare.

"Why?"

"Because if they find out that you actually live here, then I'll have a whole lot of explaining to do."

"Don't worry about it. Besides, I don't plan on staying here my whole life. As soon as I have enough money for an apartment, I'll be out of your hair for good. Now, can I go upstairs?"

He silently stepped aside and watched me walk up the stairs. I rolled my eyes.

"Boys."

***

(Next day. Sunday)

I was awakened by the sound of thunder.

'What a nice way to start the day off."

I checked the clock. 12:00 pm.

"That's strange...Mi Hi should have woken me up by now..."

I went to the kitchen and checked in the living room. No one. I went downstairs and peeked in Mi Hi's room. It was empty. Mrs. Min's room was empty as well. Hyun Gi isn't here either, but he's most likely at work.

"Please don't tell me I'm home alone during a storm," I said to myself ad I ran up the stairs, "Yoongi! Are you in there? Yoongi-ssi!"

He opened the door and gave me a tired glare, "What do you want."

I sighed in relief, "Where is Mrs. Min and Mi Hi?"

"They went on an early shopping trip. The weather outside is terrible, so they're staying at one of my mom's friends house," He yawned rubbing his eyes.

'Aw~ He's so cute~ Wait what?'

"Is that all?"

"Huh?"

"Do you need anything else?" He repeated giving me an annoyed look

"That would be all! Thank you~" I turned and skipped to my room.

'A shower sounds really nice right now~"

I grabbed my clothes and a towel then headed to the bathroom.

After a few minutes in the shower, something went horribly wrong. The power went out. I dropped the shampoo bottle I was holding on my foot. I let out a ear shattering scream. You see. I hate being in the bathroom when it's dark. It's terrifying. why? Well, I watched this horror movie once, and this girl was opening the medicine cabinet. There was another girl behind her. She was crying blood! The knock on the door made me jump.

"Hee Young! Are you okay?" Yoongi called

"Y-yeah I'm fine..." I peeked out from behind the shower curtain.

I squinted my eyes to try and make out some of the objects in the room. I put my hand out to see if I could reach my towel. Success. I wrapped the towel around me and carefully stepped out of the shower. I quickly put my clothes on, and started walking toward the door. At least I think it was.

"Yoongi!" I called grabbing the handle on the door

"What?"

"Are you in front of the door?"

"Yeah, open up."

When I opened the door, Yoongi flashed the flashlight in my face making me shut my eyes.

"Watch where you shine that thing," I said putting a hand in front of my eyes.

"Sorry..."

"Do you have another flashlight?" I asked

"No. Just this one."

I sighed and crossed my arms. Oh yeah! My phone has flash!

"Come with me for a second," I said pulling Yoongi into my room.

I picked my phone up from my bed.

"Oh that's just great!" I threw it back onto the bed, "Its battery is dead!"

Yoongi and I stood in silence for a while. He then turned and started to walk out.

"Yoongi where are you going," I grabbed his arm, making him turn back around.

"In my room," He pointed to his bedroom door.

Well I'm assuming he was.

"If you're going to your room to sleep, then gimme the flashlight. I need it more than you do," I attempted to grab the flashlight from him.

Key word: attempted. He held the flashlight up higher.

"No. If you want the flashlight so badly, then you have to stay in my room."

"Why can't you just give it to me," I whined pulling on his arm, "Please~"

"I'm not going to give you my flashlight. You'd probably break it," He started to walk to his room.

I stood in shock. The farther away he walked, the darker it got. I looked around my dark room and saw a big figure on my bedside table. I squealed and ran after Yoongi.

"Ehem...I'm not coming with you because I'm scared. I just need someone to talk to, got it?" I walked closely behind him

"Of course, Hee Young, of course," Yoongi said sarcastically.

I made a face at his back. We walked into his room. Yoongi laid down on his bed and sighed. I sat on the floor near his bed. I pulled my knees up to my chest.

"You can sit on the bed. I won't yell at you."

'Is this all a part of his plan? All this 'being nice' act is bugging me.'

I'm going to confront him about this. I stood up, and sat at the edge of the bed. I picked up the flashlight that was on the bed, and pointed it at him.

"Yoongi why are you being so nice to me?"

He rose an eyebrow, "What?"

"Do you really think that I'm going to expose you and Myung Hee?"

Yoongi sat up, "Hee Young what are you-"

I held up a hand stopping him, "I would rather you be rude to me then go around talking about me with your girlfriend, okay?"

"I never talk to Myung Hee about you," He said giving me confused look.

"Drop the act Yoongi. Myung Hee told me what you said," I rolled my eyes.

"What did I say?"

I looked at the picture of Myung Hee and Yoongi, "That I look very unique.."

"You do look unique."

I turned my head back at him, "See! You did talk about me with her!"

"No I didn't! I'm just saying that you do look unique!" He yelled

(3rd POV)

"No I didn't! I'm just saying that you do look unique!" Yoongi yelled

The boy was so confused.

'Why did she get so angry when I called her unique? Isn't that a like a compliment?"

"Boys," Hee Young rolled her eyes.

"Hey! You should take it as a compliment! I never anyone else saying that your looks are unique."

"Myung Hee said it like it was a bad thing!" Hee Young frowned

"She told you I said that?" He asked

"Yeah...and from the looks of it you did," She muttered.

***

An hour passed. Yoongi had fallen asleep. Hee young at there in the dark. The storm hadn't stopped. Every now and then, there would be loud boom of thunder. It scared Hee Young, but it never seemed to bother Yoongi.

(Hee Young POV)

I nervously pointed the flashlight at random corners of the room.

'It's only me and Yoongi in the house...right?'

The flashlight started to flicker before turning off completely.

"No, no, no!" I shook the flashlight

I sighed and dropped the flashlight on the ground. I looked around the, now, dark room. I swear I saw something move.

"Y-Yoongi...w-wake up...please," I shook his shoulder gently.

"What do you want now?" He groaned opening one eye

"The flashlight is broken..."

"And?"

"Okay fine. I'm scared. Happy? Now fix it," I shoved the flashlight in his hands.

After a while of Yoongi trying to fix it, he finally gave up. He threw it back onto the floor.

"Well?"

"It's broken and I can't fix it."

"Do you have another one?" I asked

"No, I don't. Looks like you are just going to have to get used to the dark," Yoongi sighed then laid back down.

I huffed and sat on the floor next to the bed. I leaned my head on it and closed my eyes.

'Stupid Yoongi. He can't even fix a flashlight!'

Why am I even complaining? I can't fix a flashlight either!

'The power better come back on soon...'

***

Please excuse the ending. It's not my best. (T.T)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

614 3 32
WARNING* This story has strong content. Including, sexuality and strong language. If you are sensitive to any of this please read at your own risk. ...
9.4K 573 26
~Love is not over over over~ ~Love hurts and hurts again~ ~Yeah farewell hurts and hurts even more~ Alex is a normal 14 year old girl... Well. she th...
994 52 18
Y/n, a 23 years old girl who's just living her completely normal life and busy trying to make some money by working in a restaurant. One night, she b...
179K 5.2K 26
Lilly is a 17 year old girl that is about to garaduate high school. Unfortunately her music teacher will send her to South Korea to another teacher t...