Stuck/ R.R.

By jaibugislost

Jazmine is a doctor for WWE and she is a relationship with Joe aka "Roman Reigns." When the world goes on loc... More

Characters
Chapter 1
The House
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
AN
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Questions
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
HELPPPP
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 15

1.6K 46 42
By jaibugislost

AN: Last part of the birthday, I have dragged this out forever now. ⚠️ There will be smut, and I will give a warning before. I also want to say, thanks for 1.26k reads! It may not seem like a lot of reads to others, but it's a big accomplishment to me. This story has come a long way and I don't plan on ending it anytime soon, so I hope you guys are ready for a wild ride. Lastly, I want to give a huge shoutout and thank you to @pittiemommy22 for making my new cover. Please let me know how you guys feel about it. Thanks for reading.🙂

Joe's POV:
We walk into the living room and I see the couch with presents for me. "Wow, this is a lot babe." I say.

"I know, but just open them." She smiles back at me.

We both sit down and I grab the first box. It's a Nike shoe box and I open it. "Oh wow, these are nice."

"I know, open the other two shoe boxes." Jazmine smiles.

I see another Nike box and an Under Amour box. I open them both also. "Jazmine, these look really cool! Thank you so much."

"You're welcome, I know you've been wanting to grow your shoe collection, so I thought I would help you. Plus, I know you've been wanting a pair of your cousin's shoes." She shrugs.

"Yeah, I was debating on which pair to get first, but these red ones are great." I reply as I continue to check out my 3 new pair of shoes.

"Ok, ok, now look at the last box please." She smiles.

It's wrapped up, so I can't see the label or logo on the outside. "What is this?" I ask as I pick up the slightly heavy box.

She just shrugs and smirks at me. I unwrap the box and see a green box, with the Rolex symbol on it. "No you didn't Jazmine Williams!!" I say shocked as I turn and look at her.

"Oh, but I did." She responds with her infamous smirk.

I open it to see a nice gold watch inside.

"Jazmine, what the fuck, babe?" I look at her in disbelief.

"What's wrong?" She acts shocked.

"This was expensive and we are in a freaking pandemic. You aren't even working right now, and you want to buy me designer watches?"

"Chill out, ok? I've been saving for that for a while, and it's not like I'm going broke. I'm still getting paid, even though I'm at home because I'm doing virtual consults. Plus, you deserved a nice treat, since we can't do anything this year." She shrugs nonchalantly.

"This is like a really big deal though."

"It's really not though, you're making it more than it has to be, babe. Be happy, I'm your girlfriend and I wanted to get you nice gifts for your birthday. Take the gifts please, so we can call your parents and I can give you your last surprise."

"Last surprise? Girl you have spent enough money on me." I tell her.

"Well this surprise wasn't bought." She shrugs with a wink. "But, you don't have to take this one tho."

"I'll never turn down a gift." I grin. I pull her in for a passionate kiss. "I love you and you didn't have to spend all this money on me. I'm the one who's supposed to be spoiling you, but thank you anyway."

"It's the least I can do for letting us stay here. Now, put your stuff up, I have to go make myself look presentable."

"Babe, it's just a zoom." I laugh.

"Yeah, a zoom with your family, who I am I meeting for the first time. I have to make a good impression." She looks at me like I'm crazy.

"They'll love you, just like me and the kids do." I assure her.

"Mhmm, whatever Joe!" She calls as she rushes upstairs.
———————
She comes downstairs as I log into the last zoom of the day. "Wow, you did your makeup?" I ask surprised.

"Well duh." She rolls her eyes.

Soon my sisters and parents are in the zoom.

"Happy birthday, baby!!" My mom exclaims happily.

"Thanks mom." I smile.

"How has your birthdays been?" My sister, Summer, asks.

"It's been great, the kids made cards, I talked to my friends, and Jazmine here, cooked me a wonderful dinner." I say as I wrap my arm around her shoulder and pull her into me, since I can sense her nerves.

"Oh Joe you were right, she's beautiful." My mom gushes.

"Thank you, it's nice to meet you all." Jazmine smiles.

My sisters all introduce themselves and Jazmine easily fits into our conversation.

"When is the next time you and the kids are coming to visit, son?" My dad asks.

"Uh, I I don't know Dad, soon. Maybe, we can come visit this summer." My parents both live in Orlando, so I try to visit them pretty often and let the kids come with me.

"That sounds good, and then I'll be able to see this Bella ragazza in person." My mom says. Jazmine is clearly confused on what my mom called her, so she looks to me for an explanation.

"It means beautiful girl in Italian." I clarify for her.

"You know Italian? You'll have to teach me one day." She tells me.

"I can definitely do that." I say as I kiss her.

"Aww, so sweet!!" My sister Vanessa squeals.

"Knock it off Nessa." I say with an eye roll.

"She's just happy for you baby." My mom tells me.

We continue to talk and I asked about my parents about Matt's kids. I've been trying to be a good father figure in their lives, ever since my brother died. Soon we all decide to get ready to end the meeting.

"It was nice to meet you Jazmine, and I look forward to meeting you in person this summer, if all goes well." My mother says

"Likewise, it as nice to meet you all, also."

"Bye guys, we'll talk later." I say.

They all say variations of goodbye, and we all leave the meeting.

"See I told you it would be fine." I say smartly to Jaz.

"Yeah, yeah. Ok, we can go upstairs for your last surprise now."

"Say less." I say as I scoop her up in my arms and she squeals as I run upstairs.

I drop her on the bed. "Uhh I don't see anything." I tell her, while looking around the room.

"Just wait on the bed, I have to go get it."

"Okayyy." I reply suspicious of her cryptic behavior as he walks into the bathroom and shuts the door. She comes out in about 5 minutes, completely changed.

⚠️SMUT warning ⚠️

She walked out wearing some sexy lingerie, with her arms wrapped around her body. "I um, thought you would like this, but if not I can take it off or—" I cut her off.

"No, I'm the only person whose gonna take that off tonight. C'mere." I say as she nervously stands at the bathroom door.

She slowly walks over to me, on the bed. I gently pull her arms away from her body and look her over. "Mmm, babe you look so sexy." I groan as I throw my head back. I already feel the bulge in my pants growing.

"You sure because if not—"

I cut her off again with a kiss. "Yes, I'm sure. Very sure. Why?" I ask because for some reason she is extra fidgety right now.

"I mean my stretch marks are showing, and I'm not the skinniest-looking person right now. I've put on weight since we've been at home." She shrugs.

"Look at me, Jazmine." I command. "Every inch of your body is gorgeous, and I'll show you how much I love it right now." I pick her up and gently lay her down on the bed. She sits up again.

"But I'm supposed to be pleasuring you. It's your birthday!" She argues.

"Lay. Down." I command as I push her back down. I don't know where all these insecurities are coming from, but I'm about to fix this right now. I start at her feet and kiss my way up her legs, taking my time and making sure I don't miss an inch of her gorgeous body. Once I get to her pussy, I give it a soft peck through her thong and start back over on her other leg. When I get to her thighs, I pay extra attention to her stretch marks. "So. Beautiful." I say as I kiss each one and make sure she knows that I love them.

Next, I gently remove her hands, which are covering her stomach and place them above her head. "Don't move these. Stop trying to hide from me." I tell her softly. I rub the tiny amount of pudge she has developed during her time off. "I love all of your body, so don't ever ashamed to show your body off." I then start to kiss my way up her stomach and by the time I get to her breasts, she is softly moaning. This is such an intimate moment and I don't ever want it to end. When I am kissing her gently on her neck, I hear her sniffling. I look up and she tears falling from her eyes and I get confused. I immediately stop.

"What's wrong, Pepe teine?" I ask.

"What does that mean?" She sniffles.

"It means baby girl in Samoan, now don't change the subject, what's wrong?"

"I was thinking about how lucky I am to have you. You are the man I prayed to God about my whole life for and he has truly answered my prayers. You are so patient, kind-hearted, and loving. Today is your birthday and I should be pleasuring you, but instead you're making sure I feel loved. I don't deserve you at all." She says as I wipe the tears that have fallen down her cheeks.

"Always beautiful, I'll always make sure you're good. I'll always put your needs before mine. Aside from the kids, you are my top priority." I say as scoot down on the bed and lay my head on her stomach, so I won't crush her.

"You know, this isn't helping me feel better." She motions to me laying on her stomach while giggling.

"I don't know why not, this is comfortable." I say amused as I snuggle more into her stomach.

"I just realized I've ruined your birthday and the killed the vibe." She says she hides her face into her hands and groans.

"Your vibe may be dead, but mine's sure isn't." I tell her as I smirk at her.

"Oh my gosh, you're always so horny!!" She groans.

"I mean at this point, you should know." I shrug.

"I do." She giggles. I sit up and start kissing her lips. It soon turns into a full make out session, and of course I take control of the kiss.

I pull back from her lips and pick up her hand. I rub it against the tent in my shorts. "You see what you do to me?"

"I know Daddy, let me take care of it please." She begs.

"No today is my birthday, and I'm taking full control. So you're gonna follow my directions, or you're gonna get punished. It's simple." I shrug. She rolls her eyes. "I see imma have to fix this attitude already. Lay down and that's 1." I say shaking my head.

"What's 1?" She asks confused.

"There's 2, I said lay down!"

"Not until you tell me what you're talking about." She argues.

"3, if you don't lay your stubborn ass down, girl." I say as I push her backwards.

"Damn, you're so rude." She rolls he eyes again.

"4, stop the eye rolling. Stay here." I command as I get off the bed.

"Where are you going?" She asks. I just ignore her as I walk into my closet. I grab the big black box I have been hiding from her. "What's that?" She asks as I bring it back to the bed.

"Why so many questions girl, damn?" I laugh as I open it.

"I gotta make sure you ain't plotting to kill me or nothing fool."

I take out the handcuffs, remote control vibrator, blindfold, and spreader bar. "Damn nigga, you going all Fifty Shade of Grey on me?" She nervously laughs.

"You trust me?" I ask.

"Yeah, you know that." She replies immediately.

"Ok good, I wanted to try something new, so I bought this stuff. If you aren't comfortable at any point you can say "Red" and I'll stop immediately. This isn't gonna be hardcore BDSM or nun, just trying something fun. If you aren't down, just say that and this stuff goes away and we never have to look at it again. So you down?" I ask her.

"Uhh yeah, as long as you don't try and fuck me." She jokes nervously.

"I would never do anything like that without your consent, and I can tell you're nervous. This isn't anything serious, were just taking small baby steps." I say as I sit down beside her and pull her up into my side.

"So wait, have you done real BDSM before?" She asks curiously.

"Yeah, I mean I've never done the full 24/7 power exchange or had an official sub, but yeah I've done it. A friend mentioned it to me and I did a little research and tried it. I find it fun, but it's not something I would want to do all of the time. Plus with you, we would have limitations since we aren't having actual sex yet." I shrug.

"I'm still waiting on the day you get tired of waiting for me, and leave me because I won't have sex yet."

"I would never leave you for something like that Jaz. Sure I'm a man and I have needs, but my life doesn't revolve around sex. It's not like we aren't doing anything at all, and even if we weren't, I'd find a way to deal." I shrug.

"You say that now, but anyway I'm down so lets hurry because you got me all horny now." She whines.

"All right, all right." I say as I stand up. "So just to make sure, you're answer is yes, you want to try this?" I ask one more time.

"Yes Joseph, I want to try it. Can we get onto this now?" She huffs as yet again rolls her eyes.

"5, babygirl." I smirk as I start to put her feet in the spreader bar. Next, I handcuff her hands together, but wrap the chain around the post on the headboard, so she can't move them. I kiss her and as soon as she starts to deepen the kiss, I pull away.

"You're such a fucking tease."

I shrug as I place the blindfold over her eyes. "Can you see?" I say as I bring my hand close to her neck. For some reason, she hates people touching her neck, so I wanted to see if she sees my hand.

"No, but move your damn hand, I can sense it near my neck." She says as she tries to scoot backwards. I chuckle.

"You know, I can see your little hard nipples poking through this little skimpy bra you have on. I should just tear these bra and panties in half." I say as I rub over her nipples.

"You better not, this was expensive." She fusses.

"I love how you think you're in charge right now, but maybe I'll have to show you that you're not." I say as I rub her clit with hand through her panties, and suck on her nipple through her bra. She immediately moans and grinds into my hand. I keep going until she is panting. "Feels good? You want me to keep going?" I coo. She nods. "Well too bad." I say as I pull away.

"Uggh, really? I'm going to kill you. You get me all hot and bothered and then just stop." She yells as she tries to kick me.

"Did you just try to kick me, Jazmine?" I chuckle. "Ok so that's 6 for threatening me and 7 for trying to kick me." I shrug.

"What are you counting?" She asks irritated.

"Oh I forgot to tell you, that's how many times I'm gonna edge you, without letting you cum."

Her mouth immediately opens and make an o-shape. "You motherfucker."

"You wanna keep adding to the number?" I ask. "I'm going downstairs, but I'll be back." I run down to the kitchen and get a cup of ice. When I get back to the bedroom, I realize she still has on her lingerie. "So I forgot to take off your bra and panties, so I can unhook you and let you take them off, or just rip them off." I think out loud.

"Please unhook me, I really like this set and this is the first time I've worn it." She pleads.

"Fine, I guess I'll unhook you." I dramatically sigh. I first unhook her feet and slip the panties down her legs and then I uncuff her, so she can take off her bra.

She slips off her bra and lays it to the side and lays back down. "Thanks, babe." She smiles.

"Mhhm." I respond as I cuff her hands and feet back up. Once she back restrained and the blindfold is back on. I grab a piece of ice between my lips and gently run it down in between her breast. She immediately jerks and moans, once the ice touches her. I continue to drag it down her stomach and then I swallow that piece, since it has mostly melted. I grab a new piece and pull her lower lips apart and apply it directly on he clit.

She tried to scoot backwards, while she lets out a gasp, but the restraints aren't letting her get far. Once that piece melts, I immediately start licking her clit with my cold tongue. She is just gasping and squirming at this point. I suck one of my fingers and gently prod her wet entrance with it, while I'm still licking. I finally enter my finger into her wet, and warm pussy, and start fingering her.

She has no where to run, so now she just relaxes while I finger and suck her wet pussy. She starts moaning loudly and I can tell she is getting close because her pussy is sucking my finger in at this point. "You about to cum, baby?"

"Yes, please don't stop."

"Well I would keep going, but..." I say as I pull my finger out of her and pull away from her pussy. "I did say I would edge you 7 times, and I'm a man of my word." I say as she groans.

"I was soo close though." She whines.

"I know and you're gonna get so close like that 6 more times before you cum too." I whine back to her. I grab the remote controlled vibrator and easily slip it in with all of her wetness. I turn it on the first setting and she jumps, but immediately starts moaning. "So you're gonna tell me when you're about to cum because if you don't, we'll start the count over and you won't cum at all. Understand?"

She doesn't respond as she keeps moaning. I pop her hard on the on the inside of her thigh to get her attention. "I said do you understand?"

"Yes, fuck. I'll tell you when I'm about to cum." She yells. I gradually turn up the speed, until she lets me know she is about to cum. I give her a minute to breathe and then I turn the vibrator right back on. We go through this cycle 6 more times.

"Please babe, it hurts. Please stop, I can't take it anymore." Jazmine whines, while trying her best to shuffle away from me.

"That was #7." I say as I start unhooking her hands and feet from the restraints. I also remove the blindfold from her eyes.

"Wait, so you're just gonna leave me hanging like this?" She pants.

"I thought you were sore?" I smirk. "Nah, but you can earn your orgasm, if you really want one." I shrug.

"I'm guessing I have to give you one, to earn one myself, huh?"

"Ding-ding, you are the winner of the Price is Right!! But right now you need to take a breather because I know I just wore your little ass out." I say cockily.

"Nope I'm good, let's go. The faster I make you cum, I get to cum." She smirks.

"Oh you think you can make me cum fast, huh?" I raise an eyebrow.

"I sure do." She nods.

"Let's make a bet, if I cum before 5 minutes, you get to cum whenever and however many times, but if it takes longer than 5, then you only get to cum once."

"Bet, lets go." She says as she pushes me down on the bed.

"Wait little cheater, I have to grab my phone to time you." I reach over on the nightstand and grab my phone. As soon as lay back down, she starts removing my shorts and underwear.

"I'm just leveling the playing field." She shrugs with an innocent look.

"Aight, ready, set, Go!" I assumed she would take me straight into her mouth, but she is placing soft kisses on my dick. I was already hard, so her placing these gentle kisses on my tip, is already making me squirm. She then starts dragging her tongue on the underside of my dick slowly. By this point I'm trying to hold back my moans, to act like she isn't effecting me. She finally puts me in her mouth, and this shit feels magical. I'm embarrassed at how loud she got me moaning now.

"3 more minutes to go." I moan out. It's like a switch flipped inside of her because then she starts going to town on my dick. She is slurping loudly, rolling her tongue, and doing all those cool tricks, and I'm about to lose it. I feel my dick start to twitch, but I still have 2 more minutes to go. I don't think I'm going to make it, the way she is killing me.

"I know you want to cum Daddy. Just let go for me." She says as she starts playing with my balls.

"Oh, damn Jazmine. " I groan as I try to scoot backwards, but she follows me and keeps torturing me. "Fuck it, I'm about to cum." As soon as I say that, I shoot my load into her mouth. I stop the timer and see had had 1 minute left. Damn she made me cum in 4 minutes.

"Ohh, who was that, that wasn't gonna cum quick??" She taunts.

"Shut up, Jazmine." I say as I try to catch my breath.

"Sorry babe, but that was fun though. Not as fun as my orgasms are gonna be though." She says as she kisses my cheek.

"Yeah, yeah, lay your ass back down then." She lays down and I secretly grab the remote for the vibrator and turn it back on. She immediately jumps and and starts moaning. "Yeah you forgot that was in there, didn't you?" I smirk. I start sucking her clit, while the vibrator is going inside of her and she starts bucking her hips, so I hold then with my hands.

"Shit, everything is still so sensitive." She moans before she starts clawing at my hand that's are holding her hips down. "Babe, I'm cumming, fuck." She whines. I help her ride her climax out, while she is literally spasming on the bed. Once she is finished I turn off the vibrator, and detach my mouth from her clit. "Ok can I just say, that felt amazing after 7 denials." She smiles.

"You tryna go again or you worn out? I did promise you could have as many as you wanted."

"1 last time because I'm low key getting sleepy." She giggles.

"You got it, 1 more to put your ass to sleep." I chuckle. "Ok, well I wanna do this one in another position." I say as pick her up and flip her on her stomach. I then pull her knees up, but leave her head on the bed.

"Oh really, ass up, face down, huh?" She asks amused.

"I told you earlier we were trying something new, I just wanna see what feels the best for you, so I will know for the future." I says before I dive in and lick her dripping pussy. I slurp up every drop that comes out. I guess she likes this position because she is letting out a string of curses, while trying to scoot forward. "Stop trying to run from me." I say as I pull her ass back to my face. I push my tongue into her pussy and run it along her inside walls. I continue to explore with pussy with my tongue, until she starts shaking.

"I think I'm about to cum."

"Go ahead, let it out, I gotchu."

"Fuck." She whines and has her second orgasm of the night. I grab her hips to keep her steady because she is shaking hard and I don't want her to hurt herself. I am still eating her throughout her orgasm, until she starts squirting in my mouth. I catch all of it and once she finishes, I lick my lips and chin to make sure I didn't drop any.

"That was so hot." I say as I pull her legs down and she is lying on the bed panting.

"Joe, I just fucking peed in your mouth, how is that hot?" She whines while covering her face.

"Jazmine, you didn't pee on me, you squirted. Have you ever done it before?" I say as I pick up her naked body and sit her on my lap, to help ease her embarrassment.

"No, duh." She says as she pushes her face into my chest.

"Well, it happens sometimes during orgasms, but it feels just like peeing. So no you didn't actually pee on me." I laugh.

"Don't laugh, I didn't know." She says as she looks up at me.

"I mean I expected you to know from a Bodily Fluids 101 class, Dr. Williams." I laugh.

"I'm sorry, I guess I missed that day we were talking about this 'squirting.'"

"So you really haven't done it before, I thought you were playing at first." I ask in shock.

"No, Joe. You are the first person I've ever gotten this far with. You know I don't do actual intercourse until marriage, so I was scared to do anything with the few past boyfriends I had because I felt that they would maybe try to force me. That's why many of theme didn't last long. But, I'm comfortable with you and I know you won't pressure me into sex. Plus, I'm banking on one day being able to go the whole way with you." She admits bashfully.

"Well first off, any guy who forces you to do anything, is a not a man, he's a boy. A real man won't ever force you into anything or take advantage of you. When you say stop, they are supposed to stop right there. Secondly, I'm glad you trust me and know I won't pressure you into anything you don't truly want. And lastly, did you just subtly say, you want to get married to me?" I smile at her.

"I mean not right now of course, but yeah. Maybe in the future." She shrugs.

I nod and kiss my forehead and then her lips. "Well fyi, I plan on making you my next and last wife." I smile at her. I pop her butt twice. "Now get up and go start the shower, so I can change the sheets."

AN: As always, please vote and leave your feedback, so I can know what I'm doing right. Also leave any suggestions you may have for this story.😇✌🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.9K 1.6K 24
Gabi and Joe are High School Sweethearts. Will a major career move rip the couple apart? All rights reserved to WWE and Roman Reigns. I just write ab...
40K 2.4K 34
Can Lamia and Joe forgive each other, the people in their lives, and themselves for the mistakes made in the past and rekindle their love, as a famil...
2.1K 131 12
𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭 (𝟏𝟖+ 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞)They been hating each other since high school and it's only getting worse as it affects their work place...
Jaded By 𓅓

Fanfiction

59.6K 1.8K 40
Would you risk it all to save a friend in need? Kayla appears to have it all but when she meets Joe her world is literally turned upside down. She's...