But in the end you were right

By Belzier

Discontinued!! > Tommy finally returns to lmanburg, the shaky feeling of the cold air blowing at his hair, he... More

You're always here
Time changes people
Your heart sings (and so does your past)
Pain comes in different forms
Your crimson red blood
He may be keeping an eye on you, but so am i.
Youre as cold as ice
Your city gave me asthma
Im not insane, not like you.
Its cold and you're not by my side

This is like a dream, no, a nightmare.

745 33 5
By Belzier

3rd Person POV
[song: devil town by CaveTown]

Tw; Panic attacks,Flashbacks, mentions of manipulation and mentions of homicide.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

Tommy's coat swiped on the ground like a broom, making little to no noises as it went from room to room behind him.

Techno watched as Tommy approached the door, opening it then closing it once he was inside the dim lighted room. He huffed out, his breath turning into smoke clouds from the cold.

The blade walked through his hallways which had been colored a dark yellow since the last time Tommy had visited him. The walls felt like they were caving in on the piglin, maybe because of his upper body or all the weapons he had on himself, for protection, of course.

The piglin opened the door to his bedroom, the door making a soft creaking noise notifying whoever was in the house that he was in his room due to the almost non existent noise cancellation. The hybrid slowly took of his coat, slipping it off of one arm to the other and dropping it on the chair near by.

A soft knocking of wood could be heard throughout the house, techno's pig like ears perked up at the sudden noise of knocking. He wasn't expecting any visitors. His long and wavy strawberry pink hair fell down from its original ponytail, going all the way doing to his waist. The piglin made his way back to his door, which once again made a small creaking noise.

" coming , I'm coming! " Technoblade yelled as the knocking got louder and repetitive, he cracked his knuckles and rolled his eyes. Probably just another villager or philza.

The semi tall hybrid opened the door, revealing a masked man wearing green, an axe hanging over his shoulder, swinging from side to side with the wind. Technoblades eyes widened. Tommy, that was all he could think of, how Tommy was running from the man.

He quickly regained his posture and looked up at the slightly taller man. " hello, Dream. " Technoblade said in his usual monotone voice, Dream smiled under his mask and bowed softly. " hello, blade . " The masked man said painfully slow, taking up more than just enough time for techno to make food.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

Tommy rummaged through his bags which he had dropped in the room unconventionally and without care just a few days ago. He sighed and stared up at the ceiling, not bothering to continue searching for the bags.

The young blonde boy glanced out the window, not being surprised to see snow falling from each angle he looked at, it's always been like this.

The sound of a door opening and shutting filled the silence, Tommy thought it was techno going to the kitchen once again. But then a door opened once again, chatter broke out like ants.

Tommy peaked his head through the small gap between the door and the door frame, searching for the entrance of the creaky retirement home. The walls were insipid, they almost looked like they were breaking apart. Tommy stared at the end of the hallway, which is where he found Technoblade talking to a shadowed figure.

Tommy opened the door at a 40 degree angle, just enough for him to wiggle himself through the small gap to get a hold of what they were talking about.

" technoblade, is he here? " Dream asked , his voice rolling off as caring. Cogent enough to fool anyone else, but not the piglin hybrid. " is who here? " the piglin asked as if he didn't remember the young boy living at his residence for the time being, Dream rolled his eyes and huffed out. " you know who, the little contumacious child. " Dream demanded to know where the tremendous child was, technoblade scoffed. " look Dream, he's not here. " technoblade disagreed, trying to get the masked man out of his door step.

Tommy's eyes widened, Dream is here. He thought to himself, before he knew it the floor creaked, alarming the people in the house of his presence. Dreams eyes met Tommy's, the world stopped turning and it felt like it was just them against each other.

Dream pushed technoblade aside, holding his netherite axe on his right hand, small purple particles coming from it, letting Tommy know that it had just been enchanted. Tommy's breath hitched, he had been found and he would pay for it.

" Tommy! Why don't we go home? " Dream said diffidently, trying to convince Tommy he was safe. Technoblade tried getting up but then again he couldn't go against the masked man, they had a favor. At any point Dream could ask for that favor.

Tommy backed up against the door, letting it creek and open behind himself. His eyes widened, this must be a dream. " do I have to elucidate? Come on Tommy, don't make me do that. " Dream asked, he swayed his axe from hand to hand , approaching closer and closer until him and Tommy were barely 6 feet apart. Tommy was against the wall pulling his hands behind his back and opening the window, getting ready for an escape he might have to make.

" Dream, Im not going back to exile. " Tommy said lowly trying to be reticent. Dream let out a small 'tsk' before throwing an axe next to Tommy's head, marking the wall beside him. " it's either you come with me or I kill you, Tommy. " Dream said dangerously cold, Tommy finally made his escape, he rolled up the window sill, grabbing it and jumping down, the snow breaking his fall.

He ran, ran faster than a cheetah (maybe.), his feet taking him, fear Pursuing him to keep going and not look back. But he could hear the light foot steps behind him that seemed to get quicker and quicker as he ran.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

Tommy smiled and giggled brightly as he ran through the garden which was once behind their house, he heard his brothers running behind him, trying to catch him during the innocent game of freeze tag.

" boys! Don't run too far, lunch will be done In an hour! " Their mother yelled at them as her wings flapped up and down in worry of her kids, philza smiled as he lowered his head to get through the door way, walking towards his wife, holding her shoulder and wrapping her in his jet black wings which were turning a dark grey by the days. " don't worry Kristen, techno is with them " Philza said, putting his head on top of kristens. Kristen simply huffed out a small laugh and smiled as she watched the 3 boys run further and further, the sun hitting their faces perfectly.

" Tommy! I'm gonna catch you! " Wilbur yelled as he chased his younger brother through the small wood which was on top of a small hill next to their small cottage house. " no way! Leave me alone , Wilbur! " Tommy giggled his way out of words, keeping up a chase as technoblade and Wilbur chased after him.

Tommy fell down the small hill, his body rolling with the wind. His brothers stared in shock, trying to check out if their younger brother was okay. Tommy stopped rolling down the hill, letting himself slowly sit up. He gave up two thumbs up and smiled at his siblings.

───*.:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.:*.。✱ ───

Tommy tripped and fell through a cliff which led him to land on snow, his back made a small cracking sound causing him to wince in pain. Dream looked down and jumped, making Tommy get up right away and keep running, his breathing getting heavier and heavier.

Tommy came to a stop as he finally lost Dream, siting down next to a trunk of a now cut down tree, he coughed out a liquid of red. He tilted his head back and rubbed his collar bone, his breathing became even again.

His vision started blacking out, making him as tired as a sloth. He finally fell into his craving sleep which he wished never ended.

He wanted his nightmare to end.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

Wc; 1,330

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6K 1.7K 12
IN STAGES OF REWRITING: THIS IS ORIGINAL FORM This is not canon. Tubbo (12) and Tommy (12) are both preteens and Technoblade is 17. All of this is p...
26.6K 1K 32
"Tommy? What- it's 2 in the morning-" Phil is shaken from his half awake daze at the sight of Tommy, on his doorstep, looking like he's been through...
484K 18.4K 65
⚠️TRIGGER WARNINGS⚠️ -eating disorder -self harm -suicidal thoughts -suicide ________________________ ☁️???????☁️ Tubbo meets a new friend named Ranb...
41.6K 2K 34
After the Waves devastated the Earth, modern society collapsed. Governments didn't know what to do, and much of the world's treaties and society's pr...