One Night with A British Bill...

By Hanleigh_Bradley

💜 A one night stand with CEO bad boy and all round manwhore Landon Peters will change Aurora's life, if she'... More

One Night with A British Billionaire
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
A Little About Me
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
A Little More About Me
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
A Little More About Me
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Preview of Enforced Rules
Are You Following Me?

Chapter Fifteen

1.3K 35 3
By Hanleigh_Bradley

Landon's POV

I'm lying in bed next to an almost complete stranger. We haven't even had sex tonight. This is the most surreal situation I think I've ever found myself in.

We talked. We actually talked.

We talked about things that I would struggle to talk to Jarrod or Jack about, and I've known them since I was eighteen. I've known them a decade.

A part of me wants to get out of bed and make a run for it, but I know that if I do that I might as well say goodbye to the idea of ever seeing her again. That part of me, the part that wants to run, says that shouldn't matter because everything I've done since I met her has been against the rules. But I can't bring myself to care about the rules. At least not right now.

I roll over, so I'm facing her.

She's lying on her stomach, and her hair is sprayed across the pillow. She's beautiful; perfect. She'd probably tell me off for saying that, especially after everything she's told me about how good she is at keeping the rules that people put in place for her.

I don't think she likes the word perfect. Last night it seemed to offend her.

It's bizarre how she finds her rules limit her while I think my rules give me freedom. The freedom to do what I want with whomever I want; except her. This is the first time I've wanted to break the rules. The first time I've wanted there to be a second night or even a morning after. With her, the freedom that I've enjoyed my whole life suddenly feels like a prison.

I lean over and kiss her on the forehead. She sighs, she's still awake.

"Can't you sleep, either?"

I chuckle because I haven't even tried closing my eyes. She sits up and kisses me on the lips. I pull her down so she's lying on top of me. I pull her pyjama top over her head and kiss along her collarbone. It's almost certainly against her rules and so I decide to give her a love bite.

It's that primal desire to lay claim to her again, and it takes me by surprise as I suck on her skin.

My hand is in her shorts, and I find that she's already wet. I love the fact she's ready for me.

"Do you have any condoms?"

I know that she has only lost her virginity the night before, but I am seriously hoping she has a secret stash of 'just in case' condoms.

She shakes her head, and I'm disappointed.

I'm not willing to take risks, especially after talking about her sister getting pregnant. I'm mentally trying to work out how quickly Henry can get here to drop some off.

"But I know where I can get some."

I lie back as I watch her climb out of bed and grab a robe that is hung up behind the door. She leaves the room, and I think I can hear her rummaging about next door. When she comes back, she has a handful of condoms.

She quirks an eyebrow.

"Do you think we'll have enough?"

She chuckles, and I can't help but laugh with her. 

👔 I've had to cut a little out here to keep things clean. If you want to read all the naughty bits, you can read them here: https://geni.us/BrokenRules

The sun is just starting to rise when I wake up. I don't move because I don't want to wake her. She's curled up at my side. This is the second day that I've allowed my usual routine to go out the window.

If I'm going to make a habit of this, I might have to keep some running clothes in the car. I'm shocked by the thought.

It's confusing; I'm supposed to be helping her break her rules, not mine.

I roll out of bed and sit on its side looking around at her room. It's nice; simple, elegant, with bright white walls and minimalistic white furniture. There are a few photographs on the walls.

I make my way over to them; there are photos of her parents, her friends Cameron and Tallulah, her sister. There's one photo that catches my attention; it's her graduation, and she's in her cap and gown. She has the biggest smile on her face.

She's beautiful.

There's a second door that I hadn't noticed last night. I'm hoping it's a bathroom. I cross the room quickly and enter the en-suite bathroom. There are several fluffy towels on the shelf, and so I decide to take a quick shower.

I look inside her vanity cupboard, in search of a spare toothbrush. I'm not sure she'd want me using hers. I find a packet of toothbrushes and choose a blue one. I quickly brush my teeth and then place the brush next to hers. I grin at the sight, but I'm not quite sure why.

She's still asleep when I return to her room in a towel. I dry myself off and get dressed in my clothes from last night. I haven't heard any noise from the other inhabitants of the flat, so I trek back into the living room, flip the TV on and turn it to the news before making my way over to her kitchen to make us both some breakfast.

Just as I am finishing off a pair of omelettes, someone enters the room.

"Rory? Is that you?" Tallulah turns to face me. Her face is a picture. "You're not Aurora."

I chuckle.

"Nope."

"We've not actually met." Tallulah smiles at me friendlily. "Landon, right?"

Pride swells in my chest at the knowledge that she's talked about me to her friend.

"Yes. It's a pleasure to meet you, Tallulah."

"Don't bother calling me Tallulah," she says with a smirk. "Very few people do. It's usually Lou. The only people who call me Tallulah are Aurora's parents and occasionally Aurora when she's being the dutiful daughter."

I bark out a laugh at her words.

"Do they not take well to nicknames?"

"No!" Lou grins. "Mrs Stone hates them; doesn't stop Lewis calling Aurora Rory though."

"What's all the racket?"

A yawn comes from the open doorway as Cameron walks into the room in just pyjama bottoms. He doesn't even acknowledge my presence, merely makes his way over to the coffee machine.

"Why haven't you made coffee yet, Lou?"

"Because I'm not your bloody slave. Make your own damn coffee."

"Humph," he grumbles as he makes the coffee. When he's finally got a cup full, he notices me and says, "who are you?"

"Landon." I nod my head slightly in greeting.

"Landon? Why is that name so familiar?" He scratches his head.

"Probably because he's the guy that Roo went home with the other night," Tallulah fills him in, and his eyes go wide.

"That's right!" He chuckles, his tired eyes now lighting up. "Nice to meet you. Where is Aurora?"

"Asleep."

"Not bloody likely. That girl's usually been up for hours when I wake up. Do you mean to tell me she's not gone for a run this morning?"

I chuckle; it's nice to know I'm screwing up her routine as well as my own.

"I'll have you know, I don't have any classes until this afternoon, so I can go for a run anytime I want," Aurora tells him as she walks into the room. "Besides," she blushes slightly, "I forgot to set the alarm."

She takes a step towards me, kisses me on the cheek, and smiles.

"Did you make breakfast?"

She says it as if it's the sweetest thing in the world.

I guess it is very domestic of me. Shit.

I smile back at her because a huge part of me doesn't care that every single thing I'm doing is against the rules.

"Yeah. I hope you like omelette."

"Do you want to eat on the terrace?" she asks. "Omelette is great."

"Sure," I reply, aware that Cameron and Tallulah are both watching us very closely and although it's not intimidating, it's definitely weird. "It was nice to meet you both."

Lou smiles broadly and gives me a wave as she makes herself a bowl of cereal.

"Do you want to watch cartoons, Cam?"

"Yup," Cameron says with a grin.

We sit at a little table and eat our omelettes in peace, away from her prying friends' eyes.

"This is really good," she tells me. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." I'm pleased she likes it. "What do you have planned for today?"

"I have a class this afternoon, and I need to go shopping. My parents have asked me to attend a charity function for children with disabled parents with them this weekend."

I smile knowingly.

"Yeah, my Mum is dragging me and my brother to that as well."

She returns my smile.

"What about you? What have you got planned for today?"

"Mostly work," I'm still smiling, "and I'm going to see if I can meet my mother for lunch."

"To talk about your dad?" she asks gently.

"Yeah." I frown. "I need to do something. He can't sell the company."

👔 I hope you're loving One Night with A British Billionaire. I'd love to hear what you'd like to happen next.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 5.2K 22
With a troubling past and dreams of escaping it, Skye Rutz heads to the big city of Chicago in hopes of returning to a somewhat normal life. Landing...
324K 9.3K 18
What happens when your worst nightmare becomes the thing you love most. Well that's what happens to Ali Winters when she moves to New York for Uni. S...
220K 8.1K 51
2nd in the series, Follows on from The collector. (You can find on my page) Contains adult themes 18+ Sophie knows something she shouldn't, or at lea...
2.9M 74.8K 40
Hailey is hired by her ruthless, cold, and Sexy boss who is also wealthy Mr. Valerian. He is used to getting his way with girls, any girl. But Hailey...