๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ซ, armin

ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ -arminszn

โ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐‹๐ƒ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐‚๐‘๐”๐„๐‹ ๐๐”๐“ ๐ˆ ๐’๐“๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ , a marleyan warrior... ืขื•ื“

๐–๐€๐‘๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐‘
note.
| ๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ž๐๐„ |
S1 | that day : the fall of shiganshina
S1 | a dim light amid despair : humanitys comback - part one (1)
S1 | a dim light amid despair : humanitys comback - part one (2)
S1 | night of the closing ceremony : humanitys comeback - part two
S1 | first battle : struggle for trost - part one
S1 | small blade : struggle for trost - part two
S1 | i can hear his heartbeat : struggle for trost - part three
S1 | whereabouts on his left arm : struggle for trost - part four
S1 | response : struggle for trost - part five
S1 | idol : struggle for trost - part six
S1 | primal desire : struggle for trost - part eight
S1 | what needs to be done now : eve of the counterattack
S1 | female titan : the 57th exterior scouting mission - part one
S1 | forest of giant trees: the 57th exterior scouting mission- part two
S1 | erwin smith : the 57th exterior scouting mission - part three
S1 | crushing blow : the 57th exterior scouting mission - part five
S1 | defeated : the 57th exterior scouting mission - part six
| ๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐“๐–๐Ž |
S2 | beast titan
S2 | southwestward
S2 | soldier
S2 | historia
S2 | historia (2)
S2 | warrior
S2 | close combat ( strike โ€ข throw โ€ข submit )

S1 | wound : struggle for trost - part seven

2.4K 129 46
ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ -arminszn

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐑
an attack on titan fanfiction by : ARL3RTS

in the year 845, the colossal and armoured titan appeared seemingly out of thin air and devastated all of shiganshina. mankind abandoned one of their three walls, due to the lost of their population and territory.

then, in the year 850, the 60m giant yet again appeared, breaking down the gates to trost district and furthering the advancement of titans. within two hours all evacuation of civilians was completed and nobody managed to fall victim to the titans ( except for the soldiers who sacrificed their life for the cause )

then the unthinkable happened, eren jeager ( despite having been eaten by a titan ) suddenly emerged from a titan corpse. commander - in chief , dot pixis wanted to use eren's special power for a certain operation. however, the moment the operation started, it may have just ended.

AS EREN'S TITAN TURNS AROUND, it balls its fist up and punches right where mikasa stood, sending her flying away from the rest of the group. as she goes to cover her face, something sharp slices her skin and newly formed scar appears. she hits the back side of her body against a chimney and turns over to see eren trying to punch at her again.

the look in eren's eyes looks as if she was the enemy, this wasn't the same titan that wiped out its own kind 30 minutes ago, this titan acted like the rest, he was going to make sure that mikasa perished.

"mikasa!" a soldier named ian shrieks out her name, but luckily with quick thinking she was able to move away in time. she attached her gear on his face and grabs his hair to keep herself up.

"what are you doing?", she ignored the garrison and tries to find a way to reason with eren. "eren! don't you recognize me, i'm mikasa!" she tries to communicate but eren just gives her a death stare. "you have to plug up the wall with the boulder!"

with this, captain rico signs. she pulls out a gun used to send smoke signals and loads it with a red smoke bomb. she points the gun towards the air and fires off a shot. "this operation is a bust, it's obvious no such weapon exists."

"eren, your human! your not a real titan-" mikasa still continues to snap eren out of his trance, she looks down to see eren's fist balled up. "get out the way, ackerman!" , mikasa kicks herself away from eren and as she does eren swings his fist and punches himself in the face.

"he's just as stupid as a regular titan." a garrison soldier scoffs as eren falls back against the boulder. "he's not gonna plug up no gates in this condition! our best bet is to leave him here." mikasa gives ian a death glare as he turns away, intimidated by her looks.

"A RED SIGNAL FLARE CONFIRMED", a soldier holds his face as he sobs. "did my comrades die for nothing?" . just then a cadet points to the red smoke, marco's breath hitches "did they.. fail?" armin grinds his teeth together and takes off, "hey armin, where are you going?" marco yells out to him but armin ignores him and continues running.

as the situation with eren intensifies, mitabi screams at ian "your in command ian, what are you waiting for?" ian ignores his comrade, "listen. this plan was never going to work from the get go, it's not your fault!  it was worth giving it a try, and it ended up being unsuccessful." he makes a sharp turn and walks away, mikasa draws her blades in an attempt to stop him but ian stops her.

"calm down for a minute, ackerman." she lowers her weapon upon his request and runs over towards rico, "take out those 12m class titans!" ian orders his squad. "but sir, what's the point if the mission has turned out in failure?"

"we can't just leave eren defenseless! you heard what i said, defend eren yeager until your dying breath!"

jean comes flying down towards you, marco and connie, "what happened to eren?" he asks, "don't know but armin took off somewhere in that direction." you say as connie takes a look over the wall before stepping back.

"i think it's pointless to gather the titans in the corner of town" you glance over at him while jean asserts, "we can't let anymore soldiers fall." connie shakes his head, "so the soldiers who have already fallen, do you think they died in vain?"

"not necessarily." jean and connie turns towards you, "this was bound to happen from the start, keeping our casualties to a minimum is only natural." you continue. "are you sure?" connie questions, "i'm always sure baldie." you rub his head while walking back some. "i'm not bald."

THE CADETS TRY THEIR BEST TO LURE THE TITANS, they form groups of three and run towards the wall. "once your under the wall, climb up." the leader explains to jean, you, annie and connie. "do you understand, cadets! we mustn't let the titans leave this corner."

"are we free to act as we see fit?" you ask while jean scoffs. "sure" the replies as he turns his head. the sound of bombs can be heard as smokes emits from the roof of houses, "kirstein group, get movin'!" they all nod and head out while titans are slaughtering the solders and cadets one by one.

a titan swoops down and tries to grab connie but he jumps away from its hand, attaching his gear to one of the nearby building but it doesn't work. connie starts to panic as the titan kneels down. a small cut on its hand causes it to turning around, checking behind them.

"(firstname)!" connie screams as he grabs the side of his head. "what are you waiting for? get out of here!" you go to run as the pavement gets crushed to bits by the titans hand. "jean!" you call over to him as jean tries to make his trigger work.

"seriously, it had to break right here?" jean continues to rapidly press the trigger. he hears giant footsteps behind him, he slowly turns his head out of fear and spots another titan trying to grab him.

he dodges and takes off. you, connie and annie make your way up towards the wall, connie's eyes never leaves jean as he's desperately running for his life. "why aren't you using your gear?" jean ignores connie, his eyes widen as he realizes. "don't tell me it broke!"

"i'll sort this out myself." jean turns and notices a house, he quickly runs inside and hides under a window, he grabs his head and pants heavily. "now in the person messing everyone up?" he adverts his eyes towards a dead body with a piece of rock on top of it.

meanwhile, armin and mikasa are trying to wake eren up. "what happened to the three of us wanting to see the outside world?" armin reminds his friend as his eyes shoot open from his dreamscape. "the world my parents always wanted to see."

eren just stares off as he's reminded of his goal, the recon corps. he slowly starts to stand on his feet, causing the blanket to fall on the ground. "even if we might die horrible deaths, why do you want to visit the outside world?"

"why?" he looks at the pair, "it's because i was born into this world!" eren yells as flames surround him, burning away his past. steam began to leak out of eren's titan body as his green eyes looked forward, he slowly started to rise up, standing on his feet and turning towards the boulder. eren was ready to continue his mission.

pieck looked so good in today's episode, like ugh i wanna marry her.

ื”ืžืฉืš ืงืจื™ืื”

You'll Also Like

Eren's Twin [1] ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ A A A

ืกืคืจื•ืช ื—ื•ื‘ื‘ื™ื

383K 7.3K 40
Although its always been Eren and Mikasa , what if Eren's younger twin Emma joined the mix. Threw her beauty and skills she happens to catch the eye...
Special (Levi x Reader) ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ MonsterKenway

ืกืคืจื•ืช ื—ื•ื‘ื‘ื™ื

36.2K 1K 43
You are a strong young woman, Y/N Hanzer, who escaped from the Underground City with your best friend, Greg Schneider. But one day, Commander Erwin S...
8.1K 656 16
| synopsis | - ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด!๐˜ˆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜›๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜น ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ!๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ - Definitely, opening your eyes like a titan in the world of Shinge...
68.4K 951 22
๐จ๐จ๐จ. โ”†เผ‰ ห–หš โˆ˜ โ™ฏ ๐“๐Ž๐“ ๐“Ÿ๐‘๐„๐…. just some attack on Titan preferences for you . i do NOT own any Attack on Titan characters !!! they belon...