Bookworm (A KSI Fanfic)

By Nim_SDMN

Cassie Johnson is a very shy girl. At 24 years old, she spends more time working than anything else in order... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
Hey guys!
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
Just real quick
TWENTY
Sneak Peaks
Distraction (A W2S FANFIC)
Fake Girlfriend (A Behzinga FANFIC/AU)
Nightcrawler (A Vikkstar FANFIC)
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY-TWO
Hi again, it's me
2K READS???????
Sorryyyyyyy
The End
Aye Guess What?
TWENTY-THREE
Just an Announcement
HOW DID I MISS THIS
Q&A
Q&A pt.2
20K!!!!

FOURTEEN

5.2K 72 29
By Nim_SDMN

Aight, this is the other cringe chapter. Have fun!

I woke up feeling refreshed and I hummed, stretching and squeezing my eyes shut. I buried my face in my pillow, which was much stiffer than I remembered but was still comfortable.

It wasn't until my pillow moved that I realized something was off.

I didn't want to open my eyes, because I knew where I was. I was on the bed in our hotel room, in JJ's arms. I knew that. But for some reason, I didn't want to get up.

So I didn't. I stayed put, and kept my head on his chest. He had clearly woken up, and I felt him stretch, but he froze after a second.

"Shit," He muttered. He used his arms to softly lift me up so he could get out of the bed, and he laid me back down.

'Shit?' What does that mean?

I knew what it meant. It meant I was too ugly for him. If he'd woken up with some blonde supermodel, he wouldn't have said that.

"Cassie," He said quietly. He shook my shoulders. "Cassie."

I groaned. "What?"

"Get up. We have to leave in twenty minutes and we're not even close to ready."

"Well, I appreciate you not screaming in my ear," I murmured, not opening my eyes. "Why do we have to leave?"

"You want to stay?"

I nodded against him before scooting away and burying my face in my pillow. "Mhm."

He chuckled. "Fine, bookworm, you can stay here. But don't leave this room, okay?"

I furrowed my eyebrows at that before opening my eyes to look at him. "Why not?"

He shrugged. "Just promise me you won't. I'll be with the guys at an interview for the fight, so you just call if you need anything."

I sighed and closed my eyes again. "Since when were you nice?"

"It's too early to be anything else," He yawned. "Promise you'll stay?"

"Fine," I whispered. "Now go away. I'm not fun when I'm tired."

"You're not fun ever," He joked.

Keeping my eyes closed, I tiredly reached a hand up to hit him, but accidentally slapped his cheek.

I started giggling uncontrollably in my pillow, and I heard him start to laugh, too.

"Sorry," I mumbled as I giggled.

"You're evil. I've been nothing but nice to you this morning and this is what I get?" He ruffled my hair before I felt his weight leave the bed. "You should be ashamed, Mouse."

"If you can't handle me then you definitely can't handle Logan," I sang. He laughed and I heard him leave the room.

I yawned and finally got out of the bed, changing into lounge shorts and a t-shirt before kicking back and turning on the TV.

After a while of doing nothing, there was a knock on the door, so I sighed and stood to my feet. As I went over to it, they knocked again, and I groaned.

"I'm coming, I'm coming," I said. I opened the door and tilted my head at the man in front of me. "Can I help you?"

"Cassandra Johnson?" He asked. He was tall, but I didn't recognize him.

I leaned against the doorframe. "That's me. What do you want?"

"There's so much talk about you on Twitter, and we'd like to interview you downstairs in the lobby," He smiled, but I narrowed my eyes.

"Me?"

"Yes. We'd like your thoughts on the fight and on what happened in the press conference," He said.

I opened my mouth to speak, but remembered what JJ said about leaving the room. For some reason, I didn't think this would end well.

"How did you know I'd be staying here?" I questioned as I stepped back.

"It was obvious you'd be staying with JJ," The familiar voice came from down the hall and I groaned.

"Don't you have anything better to do with your life?" I asked Logan as he came over. The random guy that had tried getting me to leave shrugged and walked away.

"I just want to start over," He stopped in front of me. "You're sexy, and I should've had a better way of saying that. Can I come in?"

I cringed. "No."

He looked me up and down, and in that moment I wished I wasn't wearing what I was. "Oh come on. We can make it quick. He'll never even know."

I rolled my eyes. "Have a good day. Or don't, I don't care."

I turned and slammed the door in his face, walking towards the bed and dialing JJ's number. He didn't answer, and I didn't expect him to, so I just left a voicemail.

"Hey JJ, it's me. Uh, I just wanted to tell you that Logan stopped by and said some pretty weird shit. It shouldn't be a problem, though—" I turned and saw that the door to the room was open, and I narrowed my eyes. "What the hell?"

As I turned, I saw him standing there, arms crossed. He closed the door behind him. "That was rude. I wouldn't have slammed the door in your face."

"Get out," I said with the phone still up against my ear. "I'm on the phone with JJ right now, and he won't be happy that you're in his room."

"You're not on the phone with him," Logan chuckled. "Look, let's just have a drink and talk—"

"How did you even get in here?" I asked. He started towards me and I widened my eyes. "Hey, stay away from me. I don't want you here."

I hung up the phone and made my way to the door, pulling it open and gesturing for him to leave. "Get out."

"Fine," He sighed dramatically. "Just come find me if you change your mind."

I just glared at him until he left, and once he did I locked the door so that he couldn't get back in.

After a second, I landed face first onto my bed, groaning. Why did I have to be friends with a famous person? It took too much energy.

I was so tired that I almost fell back asleep, but someone messed with the handle of the door and it was enough to make me sit up straight. Suddenly, whoever it was started banging on the door loudly, and I jumped, my heart rate picking up speed.

Oh God. I'm dead. This is it. This is how I die. I'm

"Cassie. Cassie! Cassie!" It was JJ's voice.

"Oh my God," I quickly went to the door so he'd stop knocking and unlocked it. I went to speak as it opened, but he pushed past me with fists clenched. He stormed into the room.

"Where is he?" He said through gritted teeth. "Where is he?!"

"What the hell are you talking about?" I yawned. "You're back kind of early, aren't you?"

"That voicemail," He ripped the covers off the bed. "What did he do to you, Bookworm? Where the fuck is he?"

Oh. I forgot I'd left him a voicemail. I probably should have let him know that I was fine.

"He left, JJ," I closed the door. "A while ago. Nothing happened, I'm fine."

He put his head in his hands and fell backwards onto the mattress with a groan. "You can't be serious."

Uh oh. I could tell his temper was going to get the best of him. "I'm...I'm sorry, I, uh, I forgot I left that voicemail, JJ. Just, calm down, okay?"

He took his hands away from his face and turned his head to look at me. He narrowed his eyes. "I'm calm, Cassie. Are...are you scared of me or something?"

I bit my lip. "No?"

"You are," He spoke softly. "It's obvious."

"I'm not scared of anything," I shrugged and walked away from him, going over to the balcony and reaching for the door handle.

"Wait," He called after me before I could go onto the balcony.

I cursed. "Yeah?"

"Come here," He sat up on the bed and I immediately obeyed, walking away from the door and towards him. He swung his legs over the side of the mattress and spoke again. "Stop."

I did.

He put his head in his hands again. "Jesus Christ, Logan was right."

I narrowed my eyes at that. "No he wasn't, JJ. He just wants you to think that."

"I always tell you what to do," He muttered. "And you always listen. Like just then. Just go outside."

I stared at him, and he looked up at me. We stared into each other's eyes, and I bit my lip.

"Cassie, it's fine," He stared into my eyes. "I overreacted to that phone call."

I started towards him, and he narrowed his eyes. "What are you—"

I stood between his legs and put my hands on his cheeks, leaning in and crashing my lips onto his. He quickly pulled away in surprise, eyes wide as he stared up at me. I widened my own eyes.

"I'm...I'm sorry, I just—"

His large hands gripped my hips and he pulled me against him, putting his lips on mine and kissing me passionately. Once his tongue slipped into my mouth, I hummed, climbing onto him and straddling his lap as we kissed.

Both of us, suddenly lust-filled, attacked each other, ripping at each other's clothes as he fully laid back on the bed.

He smirked against my lips once I straddled him, rubbing his hands on my thighs before tangling them in my hair.

"You're such an asshole," I moaned, pulling at his trousers.

"And you're a nerd," He bit my bottom lip lightly as he unhooked my bra. "A hot, sexy nerd."

I giggled as he spun us around on the bed and trailed his lips down to my collarbone.

"I'm glad you see it my way, jackass," I gripped his shoulders when he found my sweet spot and bit my lip in an attempt to keep from moaning, but I couldn't help it. "JJ..."

He chuckled against my skin. "This is a one time thing, Bookworm."

"Good," I pushed him back and straddled him once again. "I don't want to remember this."

"Me neither," He smirked as my hair fell over my shoulders and into his face. "This is purely a spur of the moment thing."

"Right now, it's whatever you want it to be, KSI."

Ugh I KNOW I KNOW CRINGE but hey something finally happened between the two. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.5K 524 44
When home is a person, it doesn't matter where you come from or what you've been through. Home is where you are loved fully and unconditionally, with...
719K 20.8K 101
Student and Teacher relationships are all about respect and teachers having a bond with students, not sexual or intentional relationships that you kn...
4.2K 58 42
Zoe is a normal girl her brother is Harry she's 21 years old she moved to London with harry but shes never met all the sidemen .What will the sidemen...
6.4K 163 41
YouTuber, Randy ZX, thinks her life was normal but it's not. Depression, the army, the love of her life... Vik?