DISCONTINUED ๐๐‹๐Ž๐’๐’๐Ž๐Œ...

By zootedgirl

๐™จ๐™ช๐™ข๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™ฎ blosยทsom /หˆblรคsษ™m/ verb past tense: blossomed; past participle: blossomed mature or develop in... More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐‰๐€๐๐€๐Œ๐ˆ ๐‚๐‹๐€๐
๐ข.
๐ข๐ข.
๐ข๐ข๐ข.
๐ข๐ฏ.
๐ฏ๐ข.
๐ฏ๐ข๐ข.
๐ฏ๐ข๐ข๐ข.
๐ข๐ฑ.
๐ฑ.
๐‡๐€๐๐€๐„
๐ฑ๐ข.
๐ฑ๐ข๐ข.
๐ฑ๐ข๐ข๐ข.
๐ฑ๐ข๐ฏ.
๐ฑ๐ฏ.
๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข.
๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข๐ข.

๐ฏ.

128 6 0
By zootedgirl

𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐌:
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

**✿❀ ❀✿**

𝐈𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐈'𝐒 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐘 𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍.

Her whole room smelt like a the inside of big flower shop, a red flower petal seemed as if it fell from the heavens and landed on her nose, she scrunched it and rubbed her eyes, blinked twice and looked around.

Some flowers grew around her bed overnight, she shot up and examined the flowers around her, all types of them surrounded her and her bed, all bloodily red that was crystallized with ice. Itsuki shivered from the coldness of the room and glanced at the mirror in the corner of her room, her eye color was the same as the flowers.

Bloody red.

"No." Itsuki muttered, her voice was quiet and cold. She kept her cool, she had to. Today is a very important day and she doesn't want some flowers ruin it for her.

Her eyes returned back to their usual self and the flowers around her stayed. She grabbed the flowers and shoved them into her closet, all of them.

Today was the day to kill, or tomorrow, depending on the day you arrive at your destination.

Itsuki always wondered if there's other families who had the same tradition as the Jabami clan. Probably not, she hasn't heard of a family where they breed children to become cold hearted killers. She wondered if there were any Jabami's that rebelled against this tradition, escaped, became a fugitive, because she was thinking about it.

Itsuki ran her fingers through her hair and sighed, Keep your cool, Itsuki. Calm down. She told herself over and over.

She opened her dresser and there the clothes her mother made for this day waited for Itsuki to pick up. Her mother made her assassin clothes, they were all dark colors which is in Itsuki's comfort zone.

The clothes consisted of a black cloak with a hood for her to put over her head, with the Jabami symbol in the back There's black skirt with a cut on the side and thigh high socks with an opening where the toes would be, and there were gloves arm length with an opening where the hands would be. The shirt is a dark blue turtle neck shirt with a shoulder cut and the Mobami Symbol on the shoulder. The symbol is a light blue circle with three waves inside, the three waves stand for control, strength and peace. It looks a little like a flower about to sprout

Itsuki got ready and put on her clothes with some black opened toed sandals. She wrapped the umbrella case on her back and placed her weapon there.

She walked out of the room and walked over to the kitchen, where her family stood waiting for her. They all had a warm smile on there faces, apart from Mizuko who had a bored expression on his.

Hanae held a bag in her hands, Itsuki assumed it was for her.

Hanae's smiled widened, she shoved the bag into Itsuki's face and wrapped her up in her tight embrace. "Mmm! I'm so proud of you darling!" Hanae kissed her cheek multiple times, Itsuki tried to push her off but she was too strong. Her two older siblings snickered and Itsuki frowned, Hanae finally let go and Itsuki gasped for air.

She noticed how heavy the bag was so Itsuki set it down, and opened it up to look inside. To her horror all types of red flowers were what filled it. Her face turned pale and she froze.

Hama walked over to her and bent down to her level, she put her hand on her forehead and asked, "Suki are you okay? It seems like you just saw a ghost!" Itsuki moved Hama's hand and looked back at the bag. Now, it was filled with a lot of water and some boxes with food. Some small weapons like kunais and shurikens.

Oh. Ok.

Itsuki shook her head, "No, no. I'm fine jus a little nervous. That's all." Itsuki managed to crack a crooked smile.

Haru came from behind and punched her head, "What's there to be nervous for? You'll do great! I know you will." Haru patted her head and grinned a toothy grin. Itsuki laughed a bit and then up the bag and threw it over her shoulder.

Hanae checked the time, "Hurry along! Be back soon!" She smiled and guided her over to the front door, "Yeah yeah, I know where to go." She mumbled and put her hand on the door knob, Mizuko stood behind her and ruffled her hair while smirking.

"Hey! What is your deal with messing up my hair!" Itsuki yelled while trying to flatten down her hair with her hands.

Itsuki opened the door and a gush of cold air hit her face, her short hair flew with the wind and she closed her eyes and inhaled in the fresh crisp air. It smelt like fresh rain, nothing but the usual, but the air smelt different today.

Their was rage in the air.

"Good luck Itsuki!" Hama hugged her tightly and whispered in her ear, "Soon all the petals will be plucked." Itsuki's eyes widened and she backed up and looked at Hama, she had a warm smile on her face, "Wh-What did you say?" She stumbled over her words.

Hama laughed, "I said, 'Itsuki, good luck!', something wrong?" She asked, placing her hand near her chest.

Itsuki shook her head, "No, it's nothing." Then forced a smile, "Good luck on your mission meeny."She punched Mizuko' hard on the shoulder and walked off.

She took a deep breath and a single sweat droplet fell from her face, she looked back to see her family one last time. She saw them, Hama and Hanae waved goodbye, Mizuko leaned against and door and Haru had his arms crossed with a grin, but something was wrong, instead of seeing their eyes a big red flower replaced them. Itsuki blinked and there were their normal set of eyes.

She sighed in relief and waved with half a smile and walked away.

Someone wearing a blue mask that covered their whole face walked past her, she noticed that the slipped in a scroll and whispered, "Godspeed."

She walked past the guards, they nodded at each other and gave her a scroll, "Godspeed." One of them said, she couldn't tell who, they both wore a neck mask that covered their mouth and nose.

She crossed the Mobami territory and looked back but nothing was there. They use some sort of jutsu to make the village invisible to anyone who steps out, they can see you but you can't see them.

Itsuki reached in her bag and pulled out the scroll. It gave the details about who the person was and where their located. His name was Aoi Myoga. Thirty seven years of age, he has orange hair turning white and bright green eyes, you couldn't miss it. He's the former leader for a rogue clan and has terrorized many small villages, some were left permanently destroyed. He resides somewhere in the Mist village in a pretty big town, near a rural site.

If they know so much about him why can't they kill him?

Her eyes skimmed through the rest of the scroll and made a big sigh. Suddenly, it felt like something was grabbing her feet, hesitantly, she looked down and saw vines wrapping around her feet. Itsuki cut them off with the kunai knife in her pouch located at the side of her left thigh and cut through and ran.

Itsuki pulled out the map and looked around, she was surrounded with trees.

"Hey, wait for me!" A child's voice said in the distance, she walked towards the source of the noise and saw herself, as a small child. Her long hair flew in the air and Itsuki watched herself chase after another small boy, he laughed and jumped.
His hair was a crimson red and his eyes matched. Itsuki's young self caught up to him and pushed him down. "Gotcha!" She grinned, revealing her missing front tooth.

The boy laughed, "I was going easy on ya!" He said, young Itsuki got off him and scoffed, "Yeah right!" She rolled her eyes and stuck out her tongue playfully.

"Huh? Itsuki. What are you doing?" Young Hayate appeared from the trees and his protective mode was locked on when he saw the red haired stranger.

Young Hayate jumped in front of Young Itsuki. Young Itsuki's heart fluttered like a butterflies wing and she blushed, young Hayate pulled out a kunai and pointed it at the red haired boy.

The red haired boy smiled and put his hands up, "Hey, hey. Don't worry I wasn't hurting your girlfriend." Hayate growled and put the kunai up to his neck, "Girlfriend? Tell me who you are and why you're messing with Itsuki!" He shouted, pricking him with the kunai.

The boy smiled and in a flash knocked out the kunai from young Hayate's hand and slammed him down, young Itsuki gasped and ran over to young Hayate's aid. "What's wrong with you Akane?!" She shouted, young Itsuki helped him up and hugged him.

Young Akane watched the two hug each other for a good minute and turned their attention back to the red eyed boy, "He was just looking out for me..." Itsuki whispered then smiled at him. A big grin formed on young Hayate's face, "Teach me how to do that!" He latched himself onto young Akane's leg.

He smiled and shook him off, "Okay, okay." He walked off and the two kids trailed behind him. Young Itsuki walked right through present day Itsuki and they all vanished.

Itsuki began to hyperventilate, flowers grew from her hair and fell to the ground. She looked down at her feet, watching the petals fall and hit the ground gently kiss the soft green grass before the gentle breeze blew it away. The black haired girl's vision began to blur and she closed her eyes and fell to the ground.

Itsuki gasped and shot up, she was face planted to the ground, she woke up in a flower bed, "What? What's going on." She breathed out and saw the red haired boy. "A-Akane?" She stumbled and started to run towards him, "Akane!" She yelled, her voice reached his ears and he spun around to see Itsuki's tear stained face, panting and catching her breath.

"You've gotten big." He spoke, softly. Itsuki gasped and looked up.
"Are you real?" She asked, her hand caressed his cheek and she blinked twice before pinching herself, "Holy... Am I dead?!" She cried, he smirked and shook his head.

"What drew you to that conclusion?" He smiled softly and she clasped his hands together, "You're dead! I was the one found your body! I saw it, I saw everything! You're face... was so pale... you're eyes were opened, you're bright red eyes were a dim, dark red. Like dried up blood. I had seen everything! I always happen to see someone die, I'm always there..." She responded, he could feel her hands shaking while intwined with his.

He wiped the tears streaming down her face and he smiled softly, "I'll find you, Itsuki. You'll find me. Soon." He bent down and kissed her cheek and vanished, the wind blew gently onto her face making her close her eyes.

Itsuki opened her eyes and shot up, she looked around and she was in a boat in the water. Fog covered the air and she was able to make out a man rowing the boat in front of her. He glanced back, "Oi! Good thing you're awake, thought you died on me. You're almost here to your destination!" He reminded her but Itsuki didn't remember it, she only remembered seeing that red haired boy. "Glad you're up, kid. Ya know, you would shut up about a boy named Akane," Itsuki shivered at that name, "H-How much do I need to pay you?" She asked, digging into her bag, still kinda out of it.

He laughed, "Oh nothing, free of charge. You look like you're nothing than ten! What's up with the Jabami's and making children start killing people?" Itsuki stiffened, "Don't say stuff like that I might have to kill you..." The man turned back, revealing a scar across his face, she could only see one silver eye opened, a cigarette with swinging around in his mouth with a grin. "Want a smoke?" He asked, pulling out a cigarette. Itsuki closed her mouth and stared at him.

Itsuki put on her cloak and put the hood over her head, "Where are we going?" The girl asked, "Where else? Mizumura." He answered.

Itsuki put her hand in the water and mesmerized it, the water was very cold, cold enough to freeze someone's finger off if it was in it long enough, she peered over the boat and watched the cold water fish dance around in the water, she grinned at the sight.

She looked at the scroll and the boat hit a abrupt stop which made Itsuki almost fall off, "Well this it it, kid." He exhaled, the silver eyed man helped her off the boat and she bowed, "Thank you." He bowed his head and smiled.

"Hey hey, what's your name?" Itsuki asked, he answered reluctantly, "Just call me Guy." He answered, "Huh. Guy. My names Itsuki!" She held out her hand for him to shake and they shook hands. "Hah, almost forgot." He reached into his long coat and pulled out a scroll, "Here's the info on the guy you have to kill." Itsuki took the scroll from him and placed it in her pocket.

"Thanks Guy! Hopefully we meet again." She punched his shoulder and he ruffled her head, "See ya later kid." He smiled then disappeared into the fog.

What is up with people messing up my hair? She frowned and tried to flatten the top of her head with her hands. She smiled to herself and followed the stairs through the thick fog. The fog eventually disappeared the closer she got to the town and she got a clean view of the town. She looked around and watched as people walked around with friends or family, talking and laughing. It was nothing like where she's from, it feels so depressed there, but here. It was everything.

Take a strand of hair and draw blood.

Itsuki slowly lifted up her hood and revealed her messy black hair, her black orbs surveyed the area and her mouth watered at the site of so many food shops. She walked over to the one closest to her, a ramen shop. The girl barely eats ramen because it's not her favorite dish. It was nothing like home, most food was from your own crops.

Itsuki sat in one of the stools in front of the counter where a young woman appeared, she had beautiful purple eyes and raven hair tied up in a bun, her skin complexion was dark and her smile was bright. "My names Aimi. I haven't seen you around, where you from?" Her voice spoke soothingly, "My names... Sara Saito." She answered with a crooked grin.

I better ask some questions about the man who I need to kill, Aoi Myoga.

"Know anything about a guy named Aoi Myoga? And whatever you could get me to eat would be nice." Itsuki pulled out a picture of the man who will be killed. He had green eyes and orange hair, it was a picture of him standing next to a man whose face was crossed out aggressively with black ink.

Aimi surveyed the picture and nodded, "Yeah, I know him. Why do you need to know? Where are you're parents?" Aimi got serious and looked around as if someone was watching them, 'Sara' waved her hand, "He's a... distant cousin, came to visit him with my... aunty." She came up with an excuse she could create in her mind, she pointed at a random lady and waved at her, the lady raised an eyebrow and weirdly waved back. Aimi nodded kinda skeptical and walked into the kitchen, "I'll get something for you, just you wait."

Itsuki nodded and waited patiently, she turned the stool around to face the rest of the town, she watched the children run around. Back at home, children who were running weren't running for fun, only to train. The black eyes girl sighed and saw a familiar red haired boy in the crowd, he looked at her. She blinked and he vanished, just like that.

"All done!" A voice snapped her back to reality and she spun around, Aimi placed a bowl on the table and smiled, "Thank you! How much?" She reached in her bag for some extra change and Aimi shook her head, "Don't worry, new customers aren't charged, enjoy." The purple eyed girl walked off to go serve over customers.

Itsuki sniffed the food and slurped the noodles, she immediately fell in love and dug in. She finished in what seemed like seconds and slurped the soup, she sighed and leaned back, "That hits the spot..." She rubbed her belly and burped loudly it disrupted the whole shop, she blushed and grinned, "Hey... what are ya looking at?!" She snapped back and the customers turned back to whatever they were doing.

She sat up, I wonder how the others are doing. She thought and hopped off the chair and walked away. Aimi picked up the bowl and noticed on the chair where the little girl once sat left a beautiful red flower with ice frosted around it, she picked it up and examined it. "Huh." She said out loud, "I've never seen a flower like this before..."

Itsuki looked around then looked at the picture of Aoi, "Where would he be?" She muttered, searching for a orange haired man. The girl heard screams and people running away, she ran towards the noise grabbing onto the umbrella behind her back.

A couple rouge ninjas held a girl at knife point and people stood their like a deer in front of bright lights. Itsuki put the hood over her head and pulled the mask over her nose. The girl pulled out her umbrella and pointed it at the rouges, "Let the girl go." She said coldly.
The rouges paused then laughed and pulled the girls hair raising her up slightly and she clenched her teeth and tried to pull down her hair. A kunai knife was pointed to her throat and the rogue waved it around, "What are you gonna do? Pinch me?" He remarked, making the other rogues laugh.

"You asked for it." She shrugged and revealed her katana and spun it around to flex off her skills, the rogue let go of the girls hair making her slip out of their grasp and she frantically ran off.

Itsuki ran at one of the rogues and kicked em in the gut, he was propelled back like ten yards and hit a tree, "Idiot." She pulled down her mask and stuck out her tongue.

The air was moist so she could draw water from the air and ground. She put her umbrella back in its pocket and waved her hands around, pulling water from the air and ground while the townsfolk watched in fear and amazement. "Some midget is out fighting a group of rogues, what a sight to witness!" A spectator said which ticked off Itsuki, "M-midget?"

She chucked the water at the rogues making them lose their footing, Itsuki ran towards one and punched them in the face with all her strength. "Eat this!" She rose her leg in the air and kicked a rogue in the junk, he winced in pain and fell on the ground squirming around like a worm.
"All right, I've had enough of this!" A rogue yelled he whipped out a couple shurikens and threw them at her, Itsuki's eyes widened and she covered her face with her arms giving them the perfect time to attack. They ran towards her and kicked her, making her fly back into a wall, she hit her back, knocking the wind out of her and she fell to the ground.

"Little brat." One of them snarled as they walked towards her to finish the job, "I'm gonna teach you a lesson, should've just minded your business." One remarked and whipped out a kunai. Itsuki was now on her knees and clawed the wet dirt with her nails. Itsuki grabbed her umbrella and shielded herself with it. The rogues were confused then started kicking the umbrella, she twirled it and their faces went black and they fell to their knees, completely out of it.

Itsuki wobbled back up and leaned against the wall for support. She pulled out rope from her bag and tied the rogues up. Itsuki reached in one of their pockets and revealed a bag of gold coins, she ripped it open and threw it everywhere and townsfolk crawled under her feet to collect whatever they could. "The midget saved the day!" The crowd cheered for her and she grinned under her mask.

Then she got bored and walked off.

✁・・・

Itsuki walked inside a public restroom and looked at herself in the mirror, she began to cough aggressively and coughed out blood. She looked at the sink and saw blood and a bloody flower. The girl walked backwards until she hit the wall, her hands shook and she fell to the floor, crying.

Take a strand of hair and draw blood.

Someone knocked on the door and Itsuki quickly got up, wiping her tears, "Are you okay?" A boys voice spoke through the door, she sniffled, "I'm fine." Her voice cracked, it was obvious she wasn't. The boy opened the door and they met face to face. He smiled a little, "No you're not." He walked towards her and Itsuki looked down and sniffled.

He was probably the same age as her, he has shoulder length black hair and piercing green eyes, at first she thought he was a girl, because of how pretty he is. "What do you want." Itsuki grumbled, still looking down. "To use the bathroom." He slyly replied.

"It's occupied, as you can see." She stood up and leant against the dirty wall.

"I'm not gonna wet myself because some girl is crying in a public restroom!" He shot back and scurried past her.

Itsuki moved out of his way and heard his zipper unzip, "Are you gonna stand there and watch me take a number two?" He asked while raising an eyebrow, Itsuki furrowed her eyebrows, he made that smug face Mizuko always makes.

She grumbled something before leaving the bathroom.

She sighed and leaned against the wall, closing her eyes. The door opened and the girl opened her eyed and saw the boy again, "What's your name? Mines Kenji." He asked and Itsuki began walking away, he quickly caught up to her and she picked up her face and he did the same. "Wouldn't you like to know, pretty boy." She replied and smirked, he was quite offended and tapped her shoulder, "Pretty boy? Hey, I'm not a pretty boy!" He shouted in embarrassment.

Itsuki grinned and responded, "Yes you are, pretty boy." She teased, "I gotta go." She made a left turn and he stopped walking, "Hey, what's your name!" He shouted, she looked back and smiled, "Itsuki." She said, but loud enough so he could hear, "Itsuki, huh." He said to himself and smiled before walking off.

She didn't know why she told him her real name, she just met him but it felt like she could trust him. Maybe.

Time passed, stars lit up they sky and people started to get ready to sleep. Itsuki spotted him, she saw Aoi go into his house. His orange fluffy hair bounced up and down and he greeted his wife with a kiss before they went inside. Itsuki didn't feel bad, it was like she didn't care enough to feel bad, but why was she always crying?

Take a strand of hair and draw blood.

She went over to his house and peeked through the window, there he sat in his office, How can he live with himself? She thought in disgust, her eyes followed him exiting the room and she opened the window carefully, she made a crack small enough for her to slip through and drew out her katana and umbrella.

She put the mask over her nose and threw the hood over her head.

takeastrandofhairanddrawbloodtakestrandofhairanddrawbloodtakeastrandofhairanddrawbloodtakeastrandofhairanddrawblood

That's the only thing she could think of.

Itsuki hid behind a bookshelf and prepared herself, he entered back into his room and Itsuki popped out, before he could do anything she shielded herself with the umbrella and spun it around. Take a strand of hair and draw blood.

Itsuki blinked and once she opened her eyes she was in a familiar face, the endless garden. There stood Aoi in front of her, Itsuki pulled out her katana and walked towards him, he smiled softly and closed his eyes, "I've done some terrible things, things that are unforgivable. It's my time to go." He said softly, Itsuki didn't stop walking and stared at him.

"But please, before I pay for my sins tell my family I love them, my wife... my son... tell them I love them, please." He said, Itsuki looked at him but he didn't open his eyes, just a smile on his face.

She walked past him and put her katana back in its case, he fell to the ground and she looked back at him, "Ok."

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 325 41
Tenten goes to Konoha High-school. Her dormate is Temari. She was doing well in classes and sports especially her new awesome music bands with the gi...
72.6K 3.8K 63
After the rage of war, Naruto finds himself in a completely new territory which he must overcome to become Hokage! Doki doki... Whatever that means. ...
37.4K 907 30
As children you saw her as a friend and nothing else. But when your paths separated, you realised how much she meant to you. And now after almost ten...
37.2K 1.5K 28
[Regular weekly update] (Friday-Sunday) We used to be close but people can go from people you know to people to don't~ ...