๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฆ ๐—ง๐—ข ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๏ฟฝ...

By -M1KASASWH0R3

โ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‹๐‹ ๐๐„๐•๐„๐‘ ๐‹๐„๐€๐•๐„ ๐Œ๐„.โž โ—– ๐–ฃฏ แฅซแญก โ—— ๊œ› โ†บ ส•โ€ขฬซอกโ€ขส” โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€ ห˜อˆแต•ห˜อˆ... More

๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฅ
๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ
๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฅ

๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž

6.9K 286 532
By -M1KASASWH0R3

𝐚/𝐧

𝐁𝐘𝐄 𝐘'𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈 𝐀𝐌 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐁𝐘𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐁𝐃𝐉𝐁𝐅𝐖𝐔𝐈𝐄𝐊𝐅

"Bombs away!" Sasha and I yell out after I chuck a barrel full of gunpowder down the crystalized stairs while she shoots it down mid-air with a fire arrow. We share a quick knock of fists as the cavern erupts with black smoke that sifted through the air, followed by green smoke signal shells.

"Y/n, stop messing around and let's move," Levi says curtly while pushing me forward.

"Aye-aye captain!" I say with an overexerted salute and cheeky smile. He rolls his eyes at my behavior and nudges me forward again.

Getting back into the zone, I mask my face and clear my mind. The sole objective right now was to pick these people off and get Eren, and Historia, back. Nothing more, nothing less.

I launch into the air with my ODM gear and swing through the crystal pillars holding the whole place up. After swinging around for a few short moments I call out to everyone.

"Thirty-five of them! All gathered behind the pillars!" Levi, right next to me, nods in agreement.

"Continue the plan! We'll take 'em all right out here!" He yells out to all of us currently in the air while the others continue to create as much smoke as they can right now. 

"All troops spread out! Surround them one at a time!" My head cranes to the side to see a blond woman spilling out orders to her own soldiers. I ignore her for now and go out on my own, hunting down the multiple enemies surrounding us.

Seeing my first victim I sneak behind him, digging my ODM gear grappling hook into a nearby pillar and slice the skin on his back, already knowing he was limited with his shooting if I attacked him from behind.

A cry of pain seizes from the man, but I have no time to sympathize with him as I'm already swinging through the air again while his body drops to the ground.

Suddenly, a green flash of smoke fires by my side, and a second later a round of shots fire to where I just was. I turn my head to see one of the soldiers with an angry face, then I turn it even more behind to see Armin holding up one of the smoke signal guns.

I meet his eyes and shoot him a quick smile of gratitude, which he reflects instantly.

My attention goes back to the man who fired at me, and I quickly sling around a pillar and push off of another one, my boots meeting the crystallized surface of it, allowing me to spring forward at the man. He was in a state of panic as I grew closer and closer to him, knowing he was done for.

I catch him right in the neck with my blades, making an arc of blood spill out from his body. I don't wait for his body to fall as I'm already chasing my next victim.

"Levi!" I call out to him as I see him finish his kill. His head whips to me. "How many left?!"

He surveys the room for a quick second then replies. "Only twenty-one left," he pauses then meets my eyes. "Get as many as you can now."

I nod, a deathly calm and lasered-focused aura coming upon me. I take a deep breath and shoot in the air as quick as lightning.

My eyes roam the cavern and lock on a pair of a man and a woman flying right next to each other. I zoom past them before they even notice my presence and angle my body to the side while holding out my blades. Their necks spill blood as their bodies fall.

Two down.

I shoot my grappling hook into a nearby pillar and knee a soldier in the chest, making his whole body slam into the wall, leaving a stain of blood in its wake.

Three down.

Four down.

Seven down.

Eight down.

"What the hell is with that girl?!" I hear a man shout out. I pivot my body in his direction to see two other soldiers right by him.

They all shoot their guns at me as I arc around a pillar and shoot after them, my ODM gear hissing with steam that pushes me forward.

My eyes settled on a man who was murmuring a prayer right before I plunged my blade into his chest, and using my slowed momentum from our clashing bodies, I swung my arm around and release one of my blades. The metal sword lands right in between the eyes of the other soldier, making his head snap back from the impact and leaving his body suspended by his ODM gear wires.

"Demon," the man underneath me whispers out as his mouth starts to pool in blood. I stare at the man in his eyes as I release him from my hold around his body.

"I'm sorry," I whisper, but I think he dies before he hears it.

I let the man drop before I unleashed myself on one of the remaining soldiers. Restocking my blades, I fly past her and swing down on her side, cutting one of her wires and piercing her skin.

Eleven down.

I felt no remorse for the people I was killing now. All that was in my mind was that I had to get to Eren, and if killing these soldiers was the way to do it, then so be it.

I'm about to chase after another group of soldiers but my attention is snagged away when I see Levi and Kenny.

They were going hard at it: Kenny was firing shot after shot and Levi was dodging them all, but he wouldn't be able to do that forever. Having an idea I swing to the ground and pick up a pack of alcohol that was used to create the smoke explosions from before.

After securing it in my hold I launched myself to where Levi and Kenny were, and right as I got there Kenny was firing a shot headed straight for Levi's body. I threw the bag with perfect accuracy and Kenny's shot hit it in mid-air, creating a small explosion fire.

"Levi!" I yell out to him. Levi's head whips to the side as I appear right next to him. I hold out my arm and he takes it without any hesitation.

I shoot my grappling hooks into a far away pillar and shoot my gas forward, while at the same time I'm gripping Levi's forearm in my hand. Once I'm gaining enough momentum I release Levi from my hold and he goes sailing through the fire explosion and straight at Kenny.

Levi slashes his blade down, cutting Kenny right in the ribs and making him retreat with curses under his breath. I'm about to chase after Levi to help him but something catches my gaze.

It was Hanji going at it with the blonde woman from before, and it looked like Hanji was just about to land her killing blow but the woman unexpectedly shoots out her grappling hooks, catching Hanji into her grasp. A choked gasp leaves me when I see Hanji being flung in the air and slammed into a crystallized pillar, her body hitting it with a loud thud and falling to the ground.

"Hanji!" I immediately forget about everyone and swing down on my ODM gear and crouch by Hanji's side, shifting half of her body into my arms.

"Hanji! Hanji, please. Hanji c'mon, wake up!" I tap on her face, trying to make her open her eyes but she's knocked out cold. The swishes of ODM gear alert me that someone's coming by, and I turn around to see Armin and Moblit.

"Armin, come hold her for me," I say, my blood boiling inside of me. I don't wait to make sure he has her in his grasp before I launch myself at the blonde woman who hurt Hanji.

She catches my gaze and shouts to her comrades. "Everyone! Move out!"

Her face is panicked as she sees me racing after all of them.

"Y/n, don't!" I ignore Levi's call. All I cared about was avenging Hanji, knowing she would do the same for me.

I fly through the air faster than I've ever gone before, my body weaving in between the pillars and suspended corpses. Soon enough I'm almost caught up with them as they all head through a small tunnel in the cavern.

"Oi, you bitch! Don't you run away from me, you fucking coward!" I yell out to the blonde woman. She turns her head over her shoulder and I could sense the fear coming out of her even from all the way over here. I give her my best death glare, mimicking the ones I've seen Levi use a hundred times now, and go even faster than before if that was possible.

The blonde woman and her comrades just made it past through the short tunnel now, and she sent me a smirk right before an intricate rope net drops, blocking the entrance to the adjoining cavern.

I return the woman's smirk, making her take a double-take. I shoot both of my hooks into the tunnel siding and spin myself, increasing my velocity as I tear through the ropes with my blades, creating just a big enough hole for me to fly through.

I remind myself that after all this was over with I'd have to thank Connie for this, given I was able to do what I just did since he threw a net over me once in a bet that I wouldn't be able to get through it. Long story short I got through the rope and Connie gave me his bread for a week straight.

After getting through the rope I shoot a hook into the ceiling to doge the surprised shots from the rest of the soldiers. I rolled my eyes as they almost hit me, aggravated to no end at this point. I turned my head to see none of my comrades arriving yet, and the rope net was still intact fully. I guess I have to take them all out myself.

They were dropping like flies. I took down soldier after soldier; my blades cutting into their armor and skin, killing them all in seconds. The soldiers dumb enough to charge after me were down on the floor in seconds, and the ones smart enough were meters away already.

My body curved and arched as I sailed through the air and jumped off of different pillars. I never stopped or hesitated in my moves. I was dancing to the tune of death, and it heightened into a crescendo when my gaze snapped onto the blond woman who injured Hanji to the point where she couldn't even stay awake.

I pointed my sharp blade to her after I took down another one of her comrades, promising that she was next. Her eyes widened and she went to flee.

With her back still turned to me I focused on her but kept dodging the random shots still firing at me. Take a deep inhale and tense my abdomen. I swing my arm up and down harshly, releasing my blade in mid-motion with a yell. The long knife hits her squarely in the back and she falls to the ground leaving a pool of blood by her side.

I don't flinch nor smirk at the sight. I just power through the rest of the soldiers, rendering them unconscious or too injured to move on. Soon enough I'm all alone with a sea of groaning and blacked-out soldiers.

Not stopping for a second I fly through the iridescent cavern but I slow down when I see Eren, Kenny, Historia, and a man that must've been her father- Rod Reiss. 

I land softly onto a pilar, my body hanging loosely by my ODM gear as I watch Historia and her father huddled close together. My heart clenched when I see Eren close to tears with his hands locked and suspended in the air. His whole body was in chains and all he had on was a pair of pants. No shirt.

My cheeks reddened and I cursed at my hormones for what Eren's shirtless body was doing to me. When the hell did he have such great abs like that?

I slap myself in the face softly, breaking me out of my blushing school girl moment.

"Get a grip, Y/n," I mumble to myself under my breath.

During my short relapse of fangirling over Eren, my eyes shoot to where Historia smacked a syringe of a strange liquid to the ground and flips her father over her, slamming him to the floor. I immediately launch into action and swing towards Eren and Historia who was unlocking his chains.

"Y/n?!" Eren says shocked at my presence.

"Hey, Yeager," I say with a smile full of relief as I wipe the blood dripping down his head out of his eyes.

"Y/n," he breathes out. I look up into his green-blue eyes as I let Historia unlock his chains with a pair of keys she held in her hands. Since I could do nothing else to help I just embrace Eren, clasping my slightly shaking hands onto his bare back.

I don't bring up what he said right before I landed next to him and Historia, how he said everyone would keep on suffering if he was alive.

Eren trembles slightly in my embrace and I run my hand through his hair once, gripping the base of his neck tightly. My hands stay wrapped around him, keeping him together.

"I'm almost done!" Historia exclaims from under us. I release Eren but keep my hands gripped tightly onto his shoulders.

"Good, the others should've found a way to-" I'm cut off when Historia's dad turns into a titan. I shield Eren's body with my own and Historia hides behind his couched form.

This seems to break Eren out of whatever stupor he was and begins to scream about Rod Reiss needing to eat him in his titan form.

"Eren, shut up! We're getting you out- Historia!" Historia flies back after releasing Eren's leg locks, making her fly back into the wall, only to be caught by Mikasa. I myself was left to cling onto Eren as the wind from Rod Reiss's transforming titan was pushing me back.

I lift my head from Eren's shoulder to see everyone besides Armin, Hanji, and Moblit here.

"Levi, the keys!" I yell at him. He nods and grabs them from Historia's hands and races towards us, Connie and Jean on his heels. Jean and Levi stable us as Connie immediately goes to unlatch Eren's locks.

I turn my head to see Rod Reiss still transforming, but given the time that passed, we didn't have much longer.

"Connie, hurry!" Levi says.

"No! No, captain! You guys have to get out of here! Y/n, go-"

"Shut up, Eren," I snap out, gripping his head so he'll look me in the eyes as Connie's on the last two locks. "We're not leaving you here. I'm not leaving you here! So get that through your thick skull, you dumbass." Eren's eyes widen and he looks like he's about to cry, but I grip his face tighter in my hands. He looks into my eyes and he nods reluctantly with a strangled sob in the back of his throat.

"He's loose!" Connie shouts from underneath Eren's legs and scoots away. Jean takes hold of Eren, helping him off his unsteady feet and keeping him balanced from the wind, while Levi grabs onto my body and half drags me towards the group.

We're all against the wall now, watching Rod Reiss continue to turn into a titan that could've grown bigger than the Colossal Titan right about now.

"Shit! There's no way out!" Someone shouts- Jean I think.

He was right. We were cornered with nowhere to go. The transforming titan was in the way of the only exit, and the cavern was crumbling down all around us.

"I'm sorry, everyone..." Eren cries out as he sinks to the ground. I shoot down to my knees, worried at the sight of his teary face.

"Eren..."

"I'm sorry Y/n, I've been nothing but useless! Ever since the very beginning, I was never the hope of humanity-" I cut Eren off with a slap to the face. He holds a look of utter shock as he stares into my infuriated eyes.

"Get a grip, Eren. You're fucking dense if you think you've been incompetent in all of this! You're not worthless or a danger to us all, so get a grip and cry about this later!" I say harshly to him.

"Y/n..."

I feel bad about hitting him but he needed it. He needed some sense knocked into him one way or another. I'll be damned if I just sit around and let him think he was useless to us all.

"She's right, Eren. We've been through far worse than this, surely we can do something to get us out of here," Jean says from above us.

We all survey the scene in front of us.

"It's useless. There's no way out of here!" Eren tries to persuade us.

"So what? We just sit here idle and await our deaths?" I stare into his eyes, our noses almost touching now as I gripped the sides of his head in my hands. "Think, Eren. Is there anything you can do right now, any way to get us out of here?"

His face forms into a determined expression that mirrored mine. Through his eyes, it was as if I could see the gears turning into his head.

He stands up swiftly and places me next to Levi and grabs a container of the purple liquid from before and races off the cliff, transforming into his titan form in mid-air.

𝐚/𝐧

𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐒𝐎 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐐𝐙𝐖𝐁𝐃𝐙𝐊𝐖𝐔𝐉𝐖𝐊𝐃𝐁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77 11 14
"๐šˆ-๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž'๐š›๐šŽ... ๐šŠ ๐š–๐š˜๐š—๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š›..." "๐™ธ ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐šž๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐š™๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š– ๐š’๐š—๐š‘๐šž๐š–๐šŠ๐š—." ๐š‘๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š. ๐šœ๐š‘๏ฟฝ...
117K 5.1K 23
เผถโ€ขโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆเญจโ™กเญงโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ€ขเผถ ๐‘๐ž๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก. ๐‡๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ. ๐€ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ญ๏ฟฝ...
365 34 5
แด‡ส€แด‡ษด แดŠแด€แด‡ษขแด‡ส€ x ๊œฐแด‡แด!ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ ษชษด๊œฑแดœส€แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ส™สŸแด‡ ษชษด(แด›)-๊œฑฦส€-หˆแดแด€แดœฬ‡ษด-แด›ฦ-ส™ฦสŸ ษชษดแด„แด€แด˜แด€ส™สŸแด‡ แด๊œฐ ส™แด‡ษชษดษข ๊œฑแดœส€แดแดแดœษดแด›แด‡แด… "สœษช๊œฑ ๊œฑสœแด‡แด‡ส€ แด…แด‡แด›แด‡ส€แดษชษดแด€แด›ษชแดษด แดกแด€๊œฑ ษชษด๊œฑแดœส€แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ส™สŸแด‡: แดœษดแดกแด€แด แด‡ส€ษชษด...
2.2K 113 33
๐ข๐ค๐ข๐ ๐š๐ข (็”Ÿใ็”ฒๆ–): โ€‰๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข ๐š๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ. ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ: +๏ฟฝ...