๐”๐๐๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ [18+]

By te_me_callas

"Touch yourself" His voice was a groan, full of command and lust, urging me to do just what he asked for. "W... More

๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ˆ๐•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐•๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐—๐•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐‹
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐‹๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐•
Chapter XLV

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ

85.4K 1.7K 1K
By te_me_callas

MADISON

Aaron had drove Finn home this morning, so after I had breakfast and took a shower, Ember picked me up for work, since Aaron was going to arrive later and couldn't drive me. I was glad I had woken up early so that I could say bye to Finn, who was frantically searching for a doll that he couldn't find.

"I didn't see you at the end of the gala, Madi, was everything okay?" Ember asked, turning her chair so that she was facing me.

"Uh, I wasn't feeling that great. Cramps." I lied.

"Oh and Laurent, you're husband is gorgeous!" Ember squealed, making poor old Laurent blush.

"And you two," I said nodding to Ember and Charlie, "how was it?"

"Good." Charlie answered looking at his computer.

"Was everything fine, really?" I pushed with furrowed brows, not understanding his sudden mood change.

"Absolutely." He smiled a tight smile.

"I have to fill you in." Ember whispered. "I kinda talked to someone." She said, moving her chair so that she sat next to me.

"When you say talk, do you mean fucked?" I said with a knowing look.

"Ok, we fucked. But it wasn't just that." She shook her head.

"Who was he? Or she. Could it be a she or not?" I tilted my head to the said. Ember and I had never really talked about the whole sexually thing.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm bi." She smiled. "But it was a he."

"Ok, go on." I nodded, encouraging her to tell me about this mysterious man she so 'talked' to.

"His name is Thomas. He's thirty-nine-"

"Ooh, I like that." I cut her off.

She just chuckled and kept on talking. "He was seated next to me at the table and we kinda hit it off I guess. He owns a business, so money," she wiggled her brows, "and he's extremely hot. Like he's got that salt and pepper beard, green eyes. God." She sighed.

"So then you fucked?" I assumed.

"No, no. We didn't fuck in the gala. I did suck him off." She giggled.

"And? How was it?"

"Only comment, it's big. But then he gave the present back, if you know what I mean. He invited me to his house. I don't usually just go to strangers' houses but he was just too good not to. So we fucked until 4am."

"Ooh, so it was big, big." I laughed, her joining me in.

"And he gave me his number." She said slowly, her smile dying down.

"What's wrong with that?" I asked not quite getting her sudden sadness.

"I don't usually call." She said, rubbing the back of her neck. "Guys and girls have given me their number, but I never call or text them again. I don't know what to do. Like he was extremely good and a great company obviously. But I don't know?" She said unsure.

"Well I say you call him. He was great, both in conversation, dick department and sex. So you got nothing to lose."

"I know." She said looking back, quickly looking at Charlie who was typing something in his computer before looking back at me. "I'll call him. Thanks Madi." She side hugged me and went back to her desk, resuming her job.

❥❥❥

I got up from the chair, following my friends back to our office after we had finished lunch, but I stopped when I felt someone touch my arm. I turned around, staring at a young boy, probably even younger than me, with a nervous look on his face.

"Madison Parker?"

"Uh, yes that's me." I said with knitted brows.

"Mr. Ryan wants you in his office." He said, fidgeting with his hands.

"Oh, ok. Tell him I'll be up once I finish one thing." I said, turning around to head back to my office when the boy called me again.

"Ms. Parker, Mr. Ryan specifically asked for you to come now. I don't want to get in trouble a-"

"I'll go, don't worry." I smiled reassuringly, leaving the nervous boy behind as I took the elevator up to the last floor. The doors opened, revealing the waiting area with the receptionist on the far end.

"Hi. Madison Parker. Mr. Ryan called me in?" I said to the receptionist.

"Yes, to the far left end." She said with her receptionist smile she always wore.

I thanked her before walking to Aaron's office. I knocked once I was standing behind the closed double doors, feeling a chill course through my body when Aaron's deep voice told me to come in. I opened the wood doors, first seeing Aaron sitting in the chair behind his desk, a pair of black glasses perched on his nose.

"I didn't know you wore glasses." Was the first thing that crossed my mind.

"I usually don't. Just when my eyes get too tired of reading emails." He said, taking the glasses off of his face and placing them on the desk.

"Who was the kid that called me?" I asked intrigued.

"What? Did you like him?" He said with an amused look.

"He looks twelve, Aaron." I answered.

"He's an intern. My father thought it would be a great idea for me to teach interns." He smiled a forced smile.

I chuckled, "You? Teaching interns? I can't picture that." The room grew silent, Aaron's eyes looking me up and down, stopping at my skirt. "Why'd you call me here?" I asked, fidgeting with my hands on my lap as I stood in front of his desk.

"I wanted to see you. It's been a stressful day." He sighed, running his hand down his black ink hair. "Come here." He said sternly, patting his thigh.

My breath was caught in my throat. I gulped, walking towards him. Aaron smirked once I was standing before him. I grabbed the back of his chair, straddling him. He instinctively wrapped his arms around my waist, making my body press against him. I looked into his azure eyes, getting lost in their darkness. My hands went to his hair, running my fingers through the mess, eliciting a sigh from Aaron's lips.

"Is it work?" I asked, running one finger through his scruff that was now a bit longer than when I first started living with him.

Aaron's hands rubbed my back soothingly, his hand moving lower over time, until he was grasping my derrière. He moved my hips slowly and carelessly in circles, making my skirt ride up. "Yes, it's work." He sighed.

I let my eyes wonder over his attire, white shirt that showed enough skin, a lose tie wrapped around his neck and black suit pants. My hands rubbed the back of his neck, making Aaron's eyes close. I traced the visible veins in his neck, going down to his chest, unbuttoning the first two buttons that were done.

I placed a wet kiss to his chest, before sliding down to the floor, making Aaron's eyes shut open and look at me with deep hunger. "Madison." He groaned, sending my skin into goosebumps. My hands went to his belt, unbuckling it before moving to his pants. Aaron helped me get them off, lifting his hips so that it was easier for me. My lips came down to his semi-erect cock, flicking the tip with my tongue before licking all of him. I wrapped my hands around him, moving them up and down at a slow pace.

Aaron's hand wrapped around my hair, pushing my face down slowly, making me take him into my mouth until he was hitting my throat, making me gag. I looked up at him as I bobbed my head, his head thrown back, his eyes closed as he gripped my hair and made me take him all.

Before he could come in my mouth he lifted me up from under my shoulders. He looked at me with a smirk before turning me around and bending me over the desk, throwing all the papers over it. His right hand pushed my blond hair to the side, while the other one pushed my body to lay on the desk. His lips came down to my neck, biting the skin there before licking it. "I'm gonna fuck you like the slut you are, and you're gonna keep quiet. Understand?." He growled in my ear.

"Y-yes, sir." I stuttered, looking back, seeing him undress of his pants and shirt, grabbing the tie in his hand before looking down at my wrists, which were bound behind me. He wrapped the tie around them tightly, making me rub my thighs together from need.

My skirt was bunched up, my panties were taken off, and before I could take in what was happening, Aaron shoved into me, making a sore scream leave my lips. I pressed my lips tight, don't wanting anyone to hear, and accommodated to Aaron's length. He started thrusting into me at a dying pace, making my skin cripple with goosebumps and my toes curl. I could feel every inch of him like this, how he thrusted out, leaving me empty and needy, and shoved in, filling me entirely.

Aaron's lips traveled to my neck, leaving wet kisses in its wake, my hands turning into fists behind me. One of his hands was on my back, pushing my body against the desk, while the other one grabbed my hip, driving into me with so much force.

I couldn't keep the moans from coming off my lips, and as my hands were tied I couldn't use them to muffle my moans. "You feel so good." Aaron groaned in my ear, driving into me so deeply and fast that it had my body filled with sweat and goosebumps. His lips nibbled on my ear, going to to my neck, and when he bit on my sweet spot I couldn't stop the scream coming off my lips.

Aaron's right hand went to my mouth, his fingers entering my parted lips until I was gagging. "You're too loud, baby." He whispered in my ear, a smirk plastered on his face. I sucked on his fingers as he started to thrust faster and deeper, much like I had never experienced before. My nails dug on my palm, and I kept sucking so that I didn't scream out.

A muffled moan left my lips when his hand moved in between my legs, rubbing my clit in circles. He kept on thrusting relentlessly, making me writhe underneath him, until I came with a sushed moan, and he came seconds later. He kept on thrusting, emptying all of his seed inside of me. My breath was hitched, my body sore. Half of my body laid on the desk breathlessly, while Aaron untied my hands, letting them fall limp to my sides.

I turned my body around once I had gotten myself together. Aaron grabbed me by the waist, clashing his lips to mine in a passionate kiss. I pushed my skirt down, once he pulled apart, straightening my blouse while Aaron dressed himself. Once we were both dressed and had caught our breath, we stood in front of each other, a childish grin on Aaron's face. "Go back to work." He kissed me one time. "I can't wait to get home."

I'M NEGATIVE SO AYYY NEW CHAPTER BITCHES.

Ok, so remember Grace, Finn's friend that he made at the park. She's actually a character of one of the books of my friend micaa_arregui so go check it out if you wanna know more about Grace.

There will most likely be a lot of chapters filled with smut now because Madison and Aaron's relationship is only sexual...for now.

QBIB: Who is your favorite character? Personally mine has to be Ember, or Finn, or Charlie. Idk, I love all of them.

Cuídense putas,

Mart☼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 86 37
" "Just think about it." He said. How could I not think about it? It kept me up all night; I tossed and turned thinking about what he said: friends w...
1.5M 28.3K 38
I'm not afraid to get on my knees and bow before you... I'd worship you Tara... let me worship you baby." "We can't." I whisper. The moisture is form...
612K 32.2K 54
"Shhh! Do not make a sound.. or I won't refrain myself to tie you up!" His grip on my wrist tightens. I need to get my book from him, in which I wro...