Nct Imagines

By ho_eanna

Imagines about your 23 biases. To quote the great Na Jaemin "Sexy." That's how I'd describe these imagines. More

Jeno - Have You Heard?
Heachan - Work?
Jaemin - A Funk
Mark - True Canadian
Jaehyun - Thief
Xiaojun - Again
Yangyang - Ariel
Yuta - Ask
Taeyong - Playlist
Hendery
Renjun - Y'all Have Wifi
Hendery - Shower
Kun - Hey
Lucas - Book
Ten - Should We?
WinWin - Call Me?
Sungchan - Interview
Haechan - Lost
Shotaro - Yours?
Doyoung - Comfortable
Mark - Yo, My Bad
Jaemin - Huh
Howls Part Two - Dreamies
Mind Reader - Johnny
Xiaojun - Sleeper
Sungchan - Flowers
Renjun & Heachan - Barista
Yuta - Just Say It
Jaehyun - Ghost
Chenle - Spare
Doyoung - Sick
Mark - Apocalypse Au
Jungwoo - Prince
Yangyang - Zoom
Renjun - Anxious
Johnny - JCC
Jeno - Sleep
Yuta - Ex
Jeno - Test
Renjun - Stranger
Jaemin - Photos
Johnny - Headache
Jisung - Dating?
Hendery - Mailman
Jeno - Unloved
Jaemin - Stargazing
Jaehyun - School
Haechan - Body Image
Mark Lee - Lunch
Sungchan - Practice
Yuta - Really?
Lucas - Fancam
Haechan//NCT 127 - Paint Ball
Hendery - Office
Instagram - Doyoung
Ten - Engagement
Xiaojun - Facetime
Jeno - Tattoo
Renjun - Cold
Taeil - Delivery Boy
Jisung - Walk Home
Sungchan - Sleeping
Mark - Text
Shotaro - Love Letters
Doyoung- School Bus
Jaehyun - Stolen
Jeno - Drunk
Haechan - Wake Up
Doyoung -
Jeno - Hang out
Haechan - Confident
Fight - Jaemin

Howls - Nct Dream

982 14 1
By ho_eanna

Idk what this is, it's long that's for sure -  I'm not into the whole werewolf fantasy (I'm an Edward girl personally) but this was fun. I hope you like it. I also didn't include Mark but if I write more I'll be adding him. 

For the third night in the row you heard howling, obnoxious cheers followed suit from the boys responsible for this nightly interruption. 

The first night it had caught you off guard, your sleep disrupted - you wandered dazedly to peer out your window, catching only a blurry glimpse of silhouettes. 

The second night it pissed you off, you stomped to your window - flung it open and howled back. The howling ceased, you smiled enjoying the stillness - then the howls started again, with passion the boys hooted and hollered. They laughed and yelled encouraging you to respond. Frustrated and cranky you swiftly slammed the door - the thud reverberating throughout the night, stilling the howls for just one second. 

                                             . . . . . . . . . . .  . . . . . . . . . . .  . . . . . . . . . . .  . . . . . . . . . . .

Twilight enthusiast? Frat boys? Furries? You listed down the possible culprits as you waited for your professor to start the lecture. 

"Is that your dream boyfriend?" Haechan cooed, as he settled into the seat beside you. "I'm one for three of that list." 

You scoffed and shook your head - maybe they were Teen Wolf Stans. "Howl for me."

Heachan gaped at you, "Buy me dinner first Y/n!" 

You sighed, you needed some sleep and the only way to get some would be to find these wolf-boys and cut out their vocal cords - or something less aggressive - the lack of sleep was effecting your plan making skills. "I'll howl for you Y/n." Jaemin remarked from behind you. 

You huffed, turning to give him your full attention. His smirk grew wider as you stared at him, "If I do this for you, what do I get in return?" 

"You get the happiness that comes form helping a friend." You said, as you showed off your brightest smile. Heachan gagged from beside you.

Jaemin leant forward, his hair brushing over his eyes as he brought his chin to rest on his hand. "Not good enough." He sang, his eyes twinkling with amusement. 

Heachan sighed from beside you as he slipped his arm over your shoulder. "You want a howl, Y/n? I'll give you a howl." 

A high pitched cry fell from Heachan, even as everyone in the lecture hall turned he continued  making the sound more obnoxious and theatrical. Enjoying his audience he stood up and arched his back as if he were about to turn into a werewolf right here in Woman's Studies. He bowed grandly before he turned and bent eye-level to you, "Can I get added to your dream boyfriend list now?" 

You smiled, noticing everyone laughing and attempting their own makeshift cries. Great, you hadn't stopped the howling you had made it worse. Jaemin scoffed from behind you, "If he goes on the list, I'm going on the list too." 

Jaemin let his head fall back as a booming yowl fell from his lips, like Heachan as more people watched the more dramatic he became. His body arched back as his head fell, you watched as he slowly lifted his head, ceased his howling and winked.

You hummed, tearing your gaze from his and refocusing on the crumpled list in your hand. So, they had both been interrupting your sleep. Before you could unleash your frustrations the professor piped up, quieting the class and began to drone on about midterms. 

                                           . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

You shot up as soon as the professor dismissed class, you interlaced your fingers with Heachan's before he could protest and stormed to where Jaemin stood gathering his books, he must've sensed your glower as he tilted his head to the side and gave you a sweet teasing smile. Without a word he reached his hand out and interlaced your fingers with a mocking bow, "I love when you get all dominant. Anger suits you." 

You smiled condescendingly, before dragging the two boys behind you to an empty corridor.  

You detached yourself from the boys and shoved them both in the chest, causing them to stumble. Heachan clenched where you had shoved him a pout on his lips, while Jaemin leant against the wall you'd shoved him towards, a smirk playing on his lips as he watched your scowl deepen. 

"Y/n, that really hurt." Heachan drawled cutely. "You oughta kiss it better." 

Jaemin shot a glare at the pouting boy, to which Heachan stuck his tongue out. "Not that I'm complaining but is there a reason you've brought us here Y/n? An empty hallway, are you trying to give me the wrong idea?" Jaemin slowly brushed back his hair, maintaining the same playful stare.  "Actually, I'm complaining that you brought him with us." Jaemin shot another glare at Heachan.

You snorted, your arms folded over your chest. "And I'm complaining about the howling that's been keeping me up." You watched their faces, hoping to see a flicker of recognition or anything  that would give them away - and yet they remained still, only amusement flitted through their eyes. 

You stood silently waiting for one of them to crack, Jaemin shrugged as he pushed off the wall, "I think that's a complaint for the wilderness." He stalked towards you. "We can't tell the wolves to quiet down so that precious Y/n gets their beauty sleep."

Heachan chuckled, coming to stand beside Jaemin, he leant forward until you two were eye-level, the mischievous gleam in his eyes brighter than you'd ever seen it before. These two knew exactly what you're talking about and the pricks weren't going to reveal anything to you. 

Heachan pushed back a piece of hair that had fallen, "You know, Y/n you could always come and stay in my room." He let his hand brush your cheek before it fell back at his side, "Might not get a lot of sleep though." 

You took a step back, sizing top the two boys in front of you, "Fine." you said as you turned and began walking down the hall, "If you won't tell me, I'll find someone who will." 

                                           . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

Your head clouded with thoughts of wiping the smirks off of those two cocky pricks, you decided  your best option was to grab some coffee and cool down. You couldn't think clearly angry and there was no way you were going to get answers this way. 

You stomped up to the cash, watching as Renjun turned cautiously towards you. A smile rested on his lips as he watched you slump onto the bar, "What can I get you Y/n?" He said, ruffling your hair. You groaned in reply, your head stayed planted on the cool bar - your flushed cheeks were finally cooling down. "Maybe, a will to live?" He chuckled, his hand still petting your hair. "Go take seat I'll bring you your... coffee?" You shook your head, still refusing to leave the cold bar. 

"Hot chocolate?" You groaned out something resembling a no.

Renjun hummed, "A cookie?"

You lifted your head before you crashed into the seat beside the cash, holding up two fingers. 

Renjun gave you a thumbs up before disappearing behind the pastry display. 

"What's wrong?" A voice rumbled beside you, taking you by surprise. 

You glanced over to see Jeno sat beside you, textbook wide open and highlighter in hand. He smiled lightly before turning back to his book, letting his hair fall over his eyes as he averted his gaze. 

"Have you been hearing howling at night?" You asked, as you turned to face the blonde beside you, resting your chin in your hand. 

"Howling?" Jeno muttered to himself, as he kept his gaze on his book - however his highlighter paused momentarily. 

You leant forward, your hand moving to rest on his laid on the counter. You squeezed, trying to capture his attention. "Yes, howling. I think Heachan and Jaemin have something to do with it but they won't tell me anything." 

Jeno stared down to where your hands met, he glanced up meeting your gaze with his soft eyes. You smiled and felt yourself redden, you attempted to pull your hand away but Jeno squeezed hard and turned it over examining your smaller hand. Before he could speak Renjun reappeared two chocolate chip cookies in hand, "Here. Maybe if you ask really nicely I'll even give you a third." His smile faded as he saw your hand intertwined with Jenos'. You pulled your hand away greedily swiping the cookies from Renjun. 

"Thank you. I love you." You mumbled between mouthfuls of heavenly, still-warm cookie. 

Renjun smiled, pointing a glare at Jeno as he lowered his head back to his textbook. "So, Renjun." Jeno spoke tersely. "Have you been hearing howling at night like Y/n has?"

From over your cookie you watched as Renjun's eyes slightly widened before he collected himself and began wiping down the counter in front of him. "Howling? Maybe it's just a dream Y/n."

You frowned and swallowed the last bite before pointedly staring at Renjun. "I think I would know whether or not I'm dreaming." 

Jeno smirked beside you, Renjun sighed looking down at you. "That's not what I meant. It's just there's no wolves or coyotes around here." he pointed out.

Renjun eyed you, his eyes changing from frustration to amusement in a second as he leant on the counter in front of you and brushed a thumb over your lips. "You're a mess Y/n. First hearing wolves and now having crumbs everywhere." He let his thumb rest in the middle of your lips, staring at you his eyes unreadable. 

"Excuse me, I'd like to order." A man stated from the cash looking incredulously at you two. 

Renjun pulled back abruptly, wiping his hands on his apron before turning to the man. 

Jeno lifted his head as he heard Renjun's shoes squeak along the linoleum floor. You turned to him, "You never answered my question." you said harshly. 

Jeno twirled the highlighter between his fingers before he met your stare. His hair gleamed in the afternoon sun making him look angelic - except for the smirk that made its way on his face. "Yes." he stated casually, enjoying the surprised look on your face. "Sometimes, Y/n I hear howling." 

You reached out and gripped his shoulders in your hands, feeling the rough denim rub against your fingers. You leant in until your nose brushed his, a wide grin splitting across your mouth. "You do?" he nodded, his hands coming to your waist to steady you on your seat. "What do you think it's from? Where do you think it's coming from? How do I get it to shut the fuck up?" 

Jeno laughed, leaning back in his seat, his hands brushed up your waist. You couldn't help but lean in resting a peck on his cheek, "The bar is that low Y/n? What can I get if I answer your other questions?"

"You can get a room." Renjun muttered from behind the counter. "This is a family friendly establishment." He huffed annoyed pulling you away from Jeno and back into your seat by your collar. 

You smiled up at him, "Jun, he hears the howling. I'm not crazy." 

"Oh no, you're definitely crazy." He laughed, tossing you another cookie. "But what good does that do, so others hear it. How are you going to stop it?" 

You shrugged, as you a wave of discouragement crashed over you. You bit into the cookie contemplating your options -  go into the woods, at night, alone with wolves or crazy boys and demand they stop not knowing exactly what to expect or ... well there was no other option. 

You looked at both the boys a grin forming, "Who knows what I'll do? I'm crazy though, so they better watch out.

                                           . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

The couch of your shared apartment had never seemed more inviting. For once the sagging cushions weren't occupied by a bickering Jisung and Chenle. Your roommates were in a heated argument over the correct way to make ramen allowing you to plant yourself face down in the flattened cushions.

"Y/N!" Chenle screeched. "Any final words for Jisung before I beat him with this onion?" 

Jisung ran out of the kitchen, his hands infront of him protectively as he shook his head. He rushed behind the couch, before warily peaking down at you over the top, "Yah, Y/n are you alive?" He poked the top of your head, you lifted your head and saw Jisung's glowing skin freckled with what must have been tomato sauce. 

You smiled, reaching out to wipe away a smear from his cheek, wondering if it was any good you popped your finger into your mouth. Jisung's eyes followed your hand as your finger brushed your lips he ducked his head low, his cheeks flushing. 

Chenle raced out of the kitchen, an upraised onion in hand. You lifted yourself up from the couch not noticing how Jisung stumbled a step back, his hand ruffling his hair as his eyes maintained contact with the carpet. You raised your hand to grab the onion from Chenle before sauntering into the kitchen. "Well," You asked from the kitchen, mouth watering at the sight of the pan brimming with fresh tomato sauce. "Is this spaghetti worth killing Jisung for?"

Chenle hissed, nudging you away from the kitchen. "If you stay away from it, it might have a chance." 

You narrowed your gaze, folding your arms over your chest, "I'm an amazing cook, your taste buds are just - wrong." You rested against the dining table as Jisung wandered dazedly into the room, leaning beside you sheepishly. 

Chenle cackled, turning from his masterpiece towards you he patted your head patronizingly, "Sure, you keep telling yourself that Y/n." 

You scoffed plying the spoon that rested in his palms away and smearing it on his cheek.  With a satisfied smile you brushed past him to get out the bowls. 

"Have you guys been hearing howling?" 

Jisung fidgeted, his eyes shuffling across the linoleum as he idly picked up a stray noodle. Chenle turned his attention back to the bubbling sauce, focused wholly on stirring. 

"Please," Chenle huffed. "I can't hear anything over Jisung's snoring."

Jisung gasped, playing hurt. He snapped the noodle in half before shrugging towards you. "And I can't hear anything over Chenle's big head." 

"That doesn't even make sense, JiSunG PArk." Chenle laughed, jabbing the spoon at him.

Placing the bowls on the table you'd made up your mind. The only way to get the howling to stop was to find out who was doing it but this investigation was going no where - which meant there was only one other option. You would have to go into the woods tonight and make them stop. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.6K 708 48
Hiii baby<33 I hope you'll enjoy this book;) Thank you for taking a look at my book, I really appreciate itโœจ
75.1K 1.4K 29
๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ
42.8K 897 54
NCT Imagines of all the members. Enjoy!
52.1K 1.9K 44
- maybe you and i aren't meant for each other. ยป an nct jaemin fanfiction ยป date started: 2020-04-20 ยป date ended: 2021-01-09