Then it happened -^- Karlnap...

By KittyCat_Maya2

!TW! a bit of strong language and Smut MY FRIENDS MADE ME WRITE A SMUT AS MY FIRST STORY I'M SORRY! (am I sor... More

Authors Notes :))
Chapter 1 - The meetup
Chapter 2: Dream...
Chapter 4 - That One Dare...
TYSM
60K READS????

Chapter 3 - I love you

38.7K 373 2.7K
By KittyCat_Maya2

I just wanted to say thank you so much for over 60 reads! Smut is at Chapter 4- I regret this already lul

!TW! Swearing, homophobia, fluff, 

"Bye, if I come home and I see anything un-holy I'm kicking you out you know that right"

"haha right"

Clay left and Nick called Karl, he was exited about spending the night with Karl without Clay, of course he loved Clay but sometimes he wanted to be away from him. Nick wanted some time with his other Karl... alone

*Karl's phone rings*

"Hey Nick!"

"Hey Karl, I wanted to ask you something"

"Okay, what is it?"

"Do you want to come to my place"

"Yeah of course! I'll be there in 5"

"okay see you"

"Bye"

wow.. that was easy 

----- Karl arrives

"Nick!" Karl ran up to him wrapping his arms around Nick's body

"Awh hey Karl, why do you have to be so pretty-" He realized what he said and turned red, "Did- did I say that out loud?"

"Uhm yea you did," he smiled, "Hey don't look away.." Karl cupped Nick's face and gave him a small kiss on the cheek. "I think you're pretty too,"

"Y- you do?"

"Yeah" This made him blush more 

*A/N REAL QUICK! THIS ISN'T THE YOU KNOW WHAT PART!*

"Uhm so you want some food?" Nick changed the subject

"Yeah sure! Can we go and get pizza?"

"of course! I'll drive."

"okay" Karl smiled as he thought of it as a date, he liked that

------at Pizza Hut

"So what do you want? I'm having the classic 3 cheese Pizza"

"Umm is it possible for us to share it?" he looked Nick in the eyes waiting for a response

"of course! Anything for you, my love~" Nick smiled and went over to the till point

------Karl's POV

I blushed at what he had called me. It turned me on. He turned me on~. I don't know if he likes me back, I mean he called me pretty but it might have just come out, it might not have been real. Am I overthinking this... oh god he can't see me like this.

A tear fell down his cheek and landed on his grey sweatpants. When Karl noticed nick was walking back he wiped his tears and thought on acting like he accidentally saw/remembered something from his past, since he did theatre in school he was good at it.

"Hey the waiter will be here in 5 oka-" He cut himself off when he saw that Karl looked upset and sat next to him "Hey are you alright Karl?

"Yeah don't worry about me, just something about my past." he pointed to a girl slightly in the corner of the room, "You see her.. well she looks like my crazy ex girlfriend Vik (NOT VIKKSTAR!) you know her right?"

Nick nodded looking a bit shocked "She is staring at us maybe we should eat then leave,"

"Yeah we should, do you want to take the pizza home to save time?"

"Okay lets go" Karl followed Nick out the restaurant, out of the corner of his eye he saw the girl followed them out, she was smirking, "Hey Karl! Ew who the fuck is he? Let me guess. you left me for that? I expected better from you. You're dumber than I thought." Nicks eyes became blurry as he felt tears form through the pain. 

"You know what Vik, yeah.. I did leave you for him, he is amazing, the most amazing thing to ever happen to me" Karl looked Nick in the eyes, not really knowing what Nick wanted. He wrapped his arms around Nicks torso and held one of his hands

"Oh my god you guys are gross! Why would you even have a boyfriend? You guys are disgusting!"

Karl's acting became real emotion by this point, "Uhm, so Nick, doesn't Clay want us to do some editing for him?" "Oh yeah he texted me about it um around 5, 10 minutes ago" "Well we have to go, um I hope I never have to see you again"

"Hm? What was that?" she gave Karl a death stare "Oh uh it was nothing"

"*cough* so Karl- Clay needs us remember?" Nick finally blurted out dragging Karl with him gently. "Yeah he does. Cya" Karl ran along with Nick till they got to his car.

------Back at the house

"Wow she was kinda crazy,"

"Yeah, she really didn't like you and me"

"What did you mean by when you said 'I did leave you for him' Does that mean we are official?" 

"Umm only if you want it to be. I don't want you to be uncomfortable. I said that so she would leave us alone, I'm really sorry if I made it weird" Karl looked away, tears filled his eyes thinking he messed up.

"Hey don't worry, my love~"

Karl looked back up at Nick, "My love?" He was confused. "Don't you hate me for what situation I put you in? I'm sorry again..."

"What?! I would never hate you. You are perfect. I'm totally fine about it, I wasn't that uncomfortable. I've been meaning to ask you something.. will you be my boyfriend? Like officially?"

"Yes! of course Nick! I've always loved you and I've never known how to tell you."

Nick pulled Karl in closer until there noses were practically touching, "I love you"

"I love you too, Do you want to watch a movie and cuddle?"

"Yeah sure! You can choose it" Nick insisted for Karl to choose the movie, seeing Karl happy made him happy

"Hmm what about the 'Dream SMP War'?" (I'M SORRY I COULDNT THINK OF ANTHING ELSE!)

"Okay that sounds fun" they cuddled up together. After 1 hour of watching the movie Karl eventually fell asleep on Nick's lap, His cuteness was testing his limits making him blush. After watching the last 45 minutes of the Dream SMP War, he fell asleep, resting his head on a pillow next to him.

------In the morning

Clay walked into the house at 10 AM with George seeing Nick and Karl cuddling on the sofa still asleep. "Okay so George, these are the lovebirds, one of them I live with, you want to wake them up?"

"Do I want to? Is that even a question? Duhh of course I do!"

"Okay, 3. 2. 1."

*Both* "SAAAAAAPNAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP!!!! KAAAAAAAARRRRRRLLLLLLLLL!!!!"

They both woke up, Nick obviously heard it first, "Can you guys shut the fuck up?!" "Clay I was comfy and you made me jump!" Karl sprang off of Nicks lap and stood up. "Wait how long have you seen us like tha-"

"Like 2 minutes why?"

"Oh okay cool. Uh heya George, nice to finally see you"

"Hey Karl, how are you and Nick?" His accent was stronger in person than through the regular Discord calls.

"Um we are okay," He looked at Nick for conformation he was okay, "I uh, - I guess we fell asleep last night"

"Quick question Karl, Nick"

"Hm?" Nick replied needily wanting an answer

"What actually happened  last night with you two?" Clay smirked

"Nothing really happened, I mean we watched a movie and fell asleep but nothing else really"

"Mkay then. Don't you think you should be getting ready for something? Karl... Remember your sub-goal?"

"Oh my god I completely forgot!"

"Wait I'm confused what was his sub-goal?" Nick asked hoping he didn't set anyone off

Clay pulled out a maid dress with a cat tail and ears "Here you go Karl~"

Karl suddenly went insanely red "I'll go change..."

------When Karl is changed

Nick's face covered itself with blush almost immediately after Karl walked out of the room

"Go on twirl for me"

"Nick... I'm not going to do tha-"

"Shh just twirl for me baby" Nick whispered in his ear

"Fine, I guess.."  He twirled around once for Nick, "Never again am I ever doing that."

"Is there something you two want to talk about? Is there something going on between you?" 

"Umm, I need to stream. Bye,"

"Okay Lover-boy!"

"Shut up"

------Karl's Stream

"Good morning chat! How is everyone today? Okay umm so you might be wondering why I'm not in the camera shot right now.. Well we hit our sub goal and uhh, this is it. You guys asked for it" Karl walked into the view of the stream wearing a maid dress, cat ears and a tail,

*Knock knock* "Who is it?" Nick walked into Karl's room, eyes locked on him, he whispered into his boyfriend's ear, "Should we tell them?" "Tell them what?" "Tell them about us" "Do you think it's time?" "Yeah I think so,"

"Okay chat, we have some news for you.." Karl grabbed Nick's hand, "Have a guess,"

STREAM CHAT: "Awwwwww" "Omg this is too cute!" "You guys are so perfect!!"

"Haha thanks guys, thank you all for the love and support,"

*Time skip from 11:48 AM to 1:04 PM*

"Okay chat I'm going to leave it here now! Byeee~!!! Sapnap say bye,"

"Byeeeeee~!"

*The stream ends*

"YOU WERE SO EMBARRASING NICK!" Karl shouted letting out his adorable giggles trying to sound angry but was failing by miles. "Karl, I know you liked that kiss" George walked in, "I- I should leave shouldn't I" "Wait no it's nothing like that I promise," "CLAYYYY~" 

"Yeah?"

"Nick and Karl kissed on stream!!"

"*Wheeze* Really? Oh I've gotta see this!" He ran up to Nicks room where Karl was logged into his Twitch still sat in his chair, "Did you actually kiss?" "We might have.." "Show us!"

Nick lent in, Karl cupping his face, there lips touched, Gasps escaped George's and Clay's mouth. They thought they were joking, "So you guys weren't joking huh" "Nope" George looked at Clay, "Dream, don't you dare say anything-" "Awe you killed my fun of talking," he made a pouty face while crossing his arms at them,

"Uh guys I'm going to go change my clothes,"

"You call what you're wearing now... Clothes??"

"Fine then, I'll go change what I'm wearing. That better!?"

"Mhm, you sure you don't want Nick over there to help you?"

"I'm pretty capable of changing by myself, thanks for asking" Karl rolled his eyes and walked out.

------Karl came out wearing his frog hoodie and some light ripped jeans

"So what do you wanna do now?"

"You wanna come to my place? Jimmy and the crew are doing something, I'm kinda scared to see what they have done not gonna lie. Can you guys come?"

"Do you even have to ask?! Clay you take Gogy, try not to end up fucking each other on the way please,"

"Why would we do that?" George beat Clay to speaking this time

"Don't act dumb. Anyways Karl do you want to drive,"

"Yeah c'mon lets go"

------Coming onto the road he lives on

"Oh god- They covered my house in sticky notes?" (IF YOU KNOW WHAT I'M ON ABOUT I LOVE YOU!)

"Why sticky notes? That's a bit odd,

TIME SKIP COS IM LAZY!

"Okay it's 5 PM now. Bye Chris, Cya Jimmy, Here's some food Chandler"

(Chris and Jimmy) "Bye Karl!"

 (Chandler) "Oooh food thanks Karl!" "No problem! We have to get to a sleep over soon so we need to go now. Bye!" 

Clay, George, Nick and Karl go back and get changed to go to Darryl's house. "So Nick.. Do you think someone will make us do anything, if you know what I mean?" "Knowing Clay.. yeah probably," "Oh" The rest of the journey back was silent.

Okay I'm going to leave it here, I will update the story every Sunday just to make some things clear! This chapter is a really long one holy shit it took so long to write, If the end is a bit bad its because I was writing a bit of at during Tommy's current stream. Okay wow I cant believe how many words there actually are to be honest... Damn the final word count is 2023 holy shit, oh my god lmao. Anyways have a good morning / night / midday / midnight :) bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 35.7K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
45.4K 609 17
You aren't even REDDIE for this(I am so sorry this is your first impression of this book). This is just a bunch of cringe/cute oneshots, run while ya...
418K 15.9K 33
George, a famous streamer, has been invited by his friend Sapnap to go to Disney in Florida with Karl, Bad, and Skeppy. George soon finds out that Sa...
4.7K 183 16
"As a friend of mine once told me 'Purple means I will trust and love you for a long time.' " Jin lost his closest and dearest friend after he moved...