A Broken Legend (Azur Lane X...

Par JakobLikesSushi

Jasper George, the last living Guardian. Master of the Light and the Dark. It has been over 200 years every s... Plus

Prologue : The Encounter
Biography
Engagement
Terror (Re edit)
Sorrow
Enlighten
Faith
In-Depth: Weapon and Power and Armor
Grudges and Differences
Iron Banner (Part 2)
The girls so far. (Notes)
Planning
Relax and Chill
Duality.
Status
His Return.
Azur and Crimson (Part 1) Lemon18+
Azur and Crimson (Part 2)
Azur and Crimson (Part 3)
Azur and Crimson (Part 4)
Azur and Crimson (FINALE)
Revival
The Meta's Choice
A Vision
Remaking.

The Iron Banner (Part 1)

2K 24 27
Par JakobLikesSushi

(a/n: I have already have an explanation on what the Iron Banner is (Explanation is on Chapter: Sorrow.) Funny enough as of right now that you're reading this. The Iron Banner is back again. So sorry if this chapter is late. Too busy grinding for good weapons. Hope you enjoy! Also it's a 2 part. I'll try to finish both before the end of the week

Jasper POV

"Please. Don't bow. I only did what's right." I said to her. She then looked at me. I can see a smile. Not a happy smile. A sad one. She then proceed to move back to her bed. I got up and got a chair. Most of them felt uneasy around me. It was silent for a second until I spoke up.

"Let me guess. Abuse, huh?" I asked. All of them were surprise. Then they nodded. I sighed with disappointment. I cursed under my breath. Then the alarm came. I quickly got up and got outside. I saw my girls had their riggings on and looking at the sky. I looked up to see a ship slowly going down at us. The ship had a symbol that I recognized.

"WAIT! DON'T SHOOT!" I shouted at them. They look at me with confusing eyes. I ran towards them.

"But Master! It's an unidentifiable ship. Besides no one should have authorization to come here." Belfast said. I patted her head and smiled. She was taken back but didn't resisted

"It's an old friend of the admiral's and mine." I said. Then the ship landed on the port and the hangar opened. All the girl's had their guard up. I put my hands up to show them it's okay. They hesitantly calmed down. Soon a figure came. The figure wears a blue robe with a white scarf around. He wasn't human but instead like a robot. The girls were surprised to see a robot. Some were in awe. Then the robot came up to me.

"How is it going, Guardian?" The robot asked. I smiled and we shook hands.

"Almost 50 years? Damn. How about you, Banshee?" I asked.

"So-so. Also I don't know if you heard but I opened my shop again. Though only Isaac's trusted will get it. Don't want my weapons to be branded as weapon against Humanity." Banshee said. I chuckled.

"Yea, Isaac told me after I stopped the Sirens for the first time. Oh! Looks like you're getting better at remembering stuff" I said. He too chuckled.

"Well, you have helped me so many times in the past, I had to make sure that I remember them. Anyway heard that you're opening the Iron Banner?" He questioned.

"Yep, I want my girls to have equipment that can save them in the long run."

"I see, well Isaac has gave me the blueprints of the weapons they needed. I have to admit, Guardian. This is the first time I will have to these miniature planes, guns, and other stuff that ships need. Materials are there and I have the help I need." He wondered. "It will take me at least about 3 days to make them."

"Mhm, remember not to overwork yourself. Though I doubt that will happen" I smiled and we chuckled. Then Banshee motioned his sweeper bots to carry all of his things.

"Oh, by the way. Is there a place I can stay to build all of this?" He ask.

"Oh yea, follow me." I signaled the girls that everything is okay. They nodded and parted ways.

"So this is the girls that Isaac talked about. Hard to believe they take forms of really old warships." Banshee said. "I also heard they were abused. Got to say that's something I will not take lightly."

"Oh, don't worry Banshee. If the abusers come again. I will pull the trigger without hesitation."

"Hehe, you never changed. I'm surprised you even agreed to join this war. Thought you retired."

"I didn't. Isaac forcefully dragged me. Well more like we had an argument and well I had to eventually agree because I can't stand him when it comes to him being sad." I joked

"Both of you changed a lot the last time I saw all of you. Well I hope this war will end soon. Don't want a Third Collapse to happen."

"No. I will not let it happen." I said with determination. Along the way we chatted about life and all. Soon we came to an empty building a bit far from base.

"Hope you like the space."

"Hm. It's good enough. It's all peace and quiet. Just what I like. Well anyway, I'll get on with it." Banshee said as his helpers are setting up things and him getting prepared. I waved and left. I went back to my office and do some paperwork. Most are the budget, tax, and the girl's necessities. It took a while but I manage to finish up my work for the day. I looked outside to see some of the Sakura Empire kansens playing on the beach with the others. I was surprised and happy on how they accepted them easily. I went to check up on Vestal. I knock on her door and it opened.

"Oh, Commander! Can I help you?" She ask.

"Just wanna check up on the arrivals. Have they been fed? I saw some of them playing with the rest." I asked.

"Oh you must have saw Zuikaku, Shoukaku, and Ayanami and yes they have been fed." She said.

"Is that so? Well I'm glad their being accepted here. Anyway I'll be off now. Looks like the sun is going down." I said before I left. But Vestal grabbed my arm.

"Wait, Commander! Nagato wants to apologize on the Sakura Empire's behalf." She said.

"What do you mean?"

"For attacking our base the last time. It best for her to say it you personally."

"Oh ok." Then Vestal lead me back where Nagato and the rest are resting. When we got there we saw Queen Elizabeth, Warspite, Enterprise, Yorktown, Takao, and Atago. Vestal then made a knock to capture their attention. They turned around and saw me and Vestal.

"Commander? What are you doing here" Enterprise asked.

"Just checking up on them. Why are you guys here?" I asked.

"Questioning their motives." Elizabeth said. I sighed.

"Do what you want, but don't do anything that will make them uncomfortable." I said as I left before Enterprise spoke up.

"Wait, Commander. I think it's best for you to stay here. When Azur Lane first formed. We never had a commander so each faction's leader tend to clash with their ideals and I think that's one of the main reason why the Sakura Empire and Ironblood left. We don't have an actual leader leading us. So I believe you being here can fill in that gap." Enterprise explained. I think for a second.

"Alright but we need to be in a more spacious environment." I said.

"We could use the gym, Commander." Yorktown said.

"I see, well when is this meeting going to start?" I wondered.

"How about tomorrow in the morning?" Warspite asked.

"Warspite, you should know the Queen must have her beauty sleep, yes? I believe at noon is a more proper time. Is everyone alright with that?" Elizabeth asked.

"I see, my apologies Your Highness." Warspite said as she lightly bowed. Everyone nodded and left. Now it's only me, Vestal, and the Sakura Empire kansens.

"So before I go to sleep, may I have your names either then Nagato?" I asked. Soon everyone introduced themselves. Well except for some who are sleeping. Nagato pointed to the ones who were sleeping.

"That's Akashi. Our repair ship and a shop clerk." She pointed to a girl with green hair and has cat-traits. She then pointed another person who was next to Akashi.

"That's Shiranui. Another shop clerk. Ever since our Shikikan abuse them for their items being overpriced. It's now normal. Back then Akashi would always try to convince us to buy our products but now everyone buys them just for her. Same thing for Shiranui, though she does have discounts from time to time." Nagato explained.

"I see. Well since she is a repair ship. I will be appointing her as Vestal's assistant." I said before I got whacked behind my head.

"Commander, I can take care of myself. Just so you know." She pouted.

"Wait you're misunderstanding this. I'm trying to say like if you overwork yourself and have to rest. Akashi can take over. You will not be replaced." I assured her. She giggled. Nagato then continued.

"Then we have the Mustuki class-destroyers." She pointed at 6 kids who were sleeping.

"Wait. Their kids?" I ask.

"Yes, Shikikan. Destroyers tend to have a form of a child." Nagato explained. I was flabbergasted.

"Do you... make them fight?" I ask with a worried tone. Nagato noticed this and a small smile formed.

"Worry not, Shikikan. Though they maybe ships. We have our morals. Even if our former Shikikan tries to force them. We are always stopping him." She assured me. I sighed with relief. I got up to fix myself.

"Well I'll be going now. Make sure not to stay up late, okay?" I told them. They nodded and I left. Soon I went to my bedroom and sleep.

-------------------

It was morning and the sun was shining my eyes. Soon I felt my blanket got yanked over. I quickly got up and saw Belfast.

"Bel...fast? What are you doing here?" I ask as I rubbed my eyes.

"Master, it is time for the meeting?" She said.

"Oh...okay." I said. Then a few seconds later I realized something.

"WAIT!? THE MEETING!? OH SHIT!" I said as I hurriedly clean myself up. Made myself a quick breakfast and ran out to the gym. From there I saw the maids waiting for me. When I got to the entrance, they all bowed in sync. I opened the door and see the same girls who were in the hospital with me. They were all talking until they heard the door opened. They saw and Elizabeth started to get angry.

"S-servant! Do you know how long I waited!?" She screamed. I awkwardly chuckled as I made my way to my seat.

"Sorry, guess I overslept." I tried to explain. Many giggled but Elizabeth is not having it.

"Hmph! Anyway, let's have this meeting begin. I have other things I have scheduled for today." She said.

"Okay. So now what are we talking about?" I asked.

"Well for starters, Nagato. Why did the Sakura Empire and Ironblood left the Azur Lane?" Elizabeth asked. Then Enterprise spoke up.

"Takao has already informed us but the Royal Navy so, Nagato, if you don't mind I can explain it." Enterprise suggested. But Nagato slowly shook her head.

"I believe it is best the to ask the leader, Enterprise. So I will explain it." Then Nagato explained their situation. Everyone was surprised other than me."

"So in short the reason why both of the faction agreed to team up with the Sirens is to utilize it's tech to save Mankind?" Elizabeth asked. Nagato nodded.

"Precisely, well I don't know for Ironblood. From the looks of it. They want to conquer to world. But maybe it's just me. Speaking of Ironblood." Nagato then turns to me. "Shikikan? How come Z23 and Admiral Graf Spee aren't here? They are from Ironblood, so I think they should at least join this meeting."

"Well, I didn't ask them because I thought it was going to be the 3 of you girls. But since we are going to talk about the Ironblood. It's best for the 2 of them to join." I said. Then Elizabeth motioned her maids to call for them.

10 minutes later

Soon the door opened. We all turned around and saw Spee and Nimi being escorted in by the maids. I waved at them and they saw me.

"Hey Nimi, Spee." I greeted.

"Hello, Kommandmant. Is there a reason why both of us are here?" Nimi asked.

"Yes, actually. You see, we need every input here. From what Enterprise said. One of the main reason why Azur Lane broke up is because the base didn't have an actual leader. Every faction has a leader but not in a way all faction agrees. Their ideals clash and well this is the result." I explained.

"Anyway, We want to know more about the Ironblood. Why did they leave Azur Lane?" I continued. Nimi think for a second.

"It's hard to say. Lord Bismarck saw that Human tech is not sufficient enough to end the war with the Sirens. So they started to tinker with Siren tech. But Eagle Union and Royal Navy and the other small factions disagreed. So in the end all four of the major factions split apart. I can see why Siren tech isn't something we should know about. But this is war. We have to do everything we can to survive." She explained. It was silent.

"Well you're correct. "Fight fire with fire" such an amazing phrase. But the risk is too much." I said. "In the end, all of that tech lead to many people dying left and right. Nimi and Spee looked down. I smiled at them.

"Oh, don't get me wrong. It's understandable that you use enemies weapon against them. But the problem is that weapon can change you and it did. This war with the 4 major factions is pointless. What we are doing is what the Siren's have planned. Let the 4 factions bled out and swiftly kill the last one. What we are doing is letting them have the easy job." I explained.

"So, what should we do, Commander?" Enterprise asked. I turned and smiled.

"Getting stronger. You girls are curious about that robot man, yes?" I questioned. All of them nodded. "Well that's an old friend of mine. Name is Banshee-44. A gunsmith. The reason why he came here is because I'm holding a competition."

"What's the competition, Commander?" Enterprise asked.

"The competition is simple. 6v6. But a twist. This competition is a tradition of old. Back in the old days, it's called the Iron Banner."

"Iron Banner...?" Nagato asked.

"Let me explain. The Iron Banner is a monthly competition for us Guardians. The competition goal is to make Guardians very strong by putting them against one another. Basically Guardian vs Guardian." I explained.

"WAIT!? Commander! You're saying that the competition makes you fight one another?" Warspite asked.

"Exactly. You see girls. The Iron Banner was a bloody competition. You girls saw my powers, yes?" They all nodded except for Nagato.

"Shikikan? You have powers?" Nagato titled her head. I then explained a summary of what I am.

"Oh...wow. So that's why you summoned a flaming sword and stabbed it in the ground." Nagato was in awe. I chuckled.

"Yea. Anyway, the Iron Banner was a fierce one. We kill each other with our Light."

"WAIT!? KILL!?" Elizabeth questioned. Everyone was surprise.

"Yep, kill or be killed. I too was a victim." I said.

"But how are you alive?" Enterprise asked.

"The Ghost remember?"

"Oh, right, You told us."

"Anyway, in the end. We get powerful guns." I said.

"So the reason why I want to bring this up because I will bring the traditions to here." I said. Then everyone had their eyes widened.

"W-wait, Commander. Y-your not thinking of..." Enterprise stuttered. I was confused until I realize what I said.

"O-oh no! All of you are not going to die. We are using rubber ammunition. They won't sunk you but they pack a punch." I assured them. They sighed of relief.

"So, what's the reward like, Commander? We don't use human firearms." Enterprise said.

"Oh, we will make new guns for all of you. For example since Enterprise here is an aircraft carrier. If she's lucky she could get an Iron Banner plane." I said.

"How powerful are these Iron Banner planes?" Enterprise asked.

"I don't know actually. Banshee will call me if the prototypes are done." Then my phone rang.

"Well would you look at that, hello?" I answered

"Hey, Guardian. I finished the prototypes." Banshee said in the phone.

"Oh wow, already? Okay, I will bring the girls. Meet us at the port" I send and I hanged up.

"Well girls. Looks like we don't have to wait. Banshee already finished up the prototypes." I said. All of them were surprised.

"Already!? Didn't he arrive yesterday?" Enterprise asked.

"It's just prototypes, Enterprise. Besides I want to know if you guys can use different types that you don't normally use." I said as we got up and go to the port. I called all of the girls who were on break or didn't have anything to do to our meeting spot. Soon it was filled. Everyone was chattering until I hold up my hand.

"Okay, everyone the reason why I called of you here is because of a prototype I want to test out. All of you might be wondering why a robot came here, yes?" They nodded.

"To put it simply. I want you girls to be strong for the coming war. I'm holding a competition called the Iron Banner. I have already explained it to Nagato, Enterprise, Elizabeth, and Nimi. In summary, the Iron Banner is a competition where we Guardians fight each other to the death." I explained. Everyone gasped.

"Oh don't worry. We are not using live ammunitions. We are using rubber ones." They sighed of relief. Then Banshee appeared.

"Hey, Banshee. You got the prototype?" He nodded and pulled a cart that had a black box on it. He opened it and inside of it looks to be a battleship gun painted in Iron Banner shader. It was has a triple volley. Banshee grabbed it and gave it to me. I inspected it.

"Well? What do you think?" He asked.

"Perfect. I'm surprised. You manage to capture the feeling of an Iron Banner weaponry." I complimented him. Soon I turned to the girls.

"Wales!" I called out.

"Y-yes!?" She said as she came forward.

"Put it on." I told her. She nodded and her rigging appeared. She equipped it.

"Hm, looking nice, Wales." I said. She blushed.

"What do you want me to do now, Commander?" She asked.

"Okay go to the ocean. I will have a test dummy on for you." I said. She nodded and skated in. I pressed a button and soon a dummy appeared. I grabbed my radio

"Okay, Wales. Whenever you're ready fire it." I said.

"Roger that, Commander" She answered.

*BOOM*

*CRASH*

She fired. Everyone had their ears covered up because it was so loud. After it settled down. We saw the ocean coming back together. We looked out for the dummy but nothing.

"Huh. What do you think, Banshee?" I asked.

"Pretty good, though accuracy-wise. I can tinker it up." He said. I nodded and he left. Wales came back with her eyes widened.

"So how are you feeling, Wales?" I asked while chuckling.

"C-commander? Is this really what you always use back then?" She asked. I nodded. Then I turned to everyone surprised.

"Well girls. This weapon can be yours if you get lucky." I said. "I want all of you to get ready. Be at the gym in about 3 hours. There will be a briefing." They nodded and soon I was alone. I went to Banshee to check up on him. The door was opened and all I hear is many things at the background.

"Hey." I said. He looked up and waved. At the background, I saw many weapons.

"HOLY SHIT, BANSHEE! How did you manage to finish all of this in one day!?" I asked. I was astonished by the progress he has made.

"Well these little yellow birds or duck? Came over to help. At first I wanted them to just bring me the materials until they started to copy what I did. Needless to say, I was impress on how they can replicate my weapons." He said. I chuckled.

"Yea, these guys are awesome to have. They can do anything. Also they are called Manjuus." As one of them came up and I patted them on the head.

"Anyway, just wanted to check up on you. I'll leave to get yourself busy as always." I said as I was about to go outside. Banshee called me out.

"Wait, Guardian." He said. I stopped and turned around. He then tossed me a device.

"What is it?" I said as I was inspecting it.

"I tried to replicate the Ghost's abilities." He said. "Though it's not genuine, you can now switch armors and weapons anytime you want. Technically you still can but it's limited. But it's not like the Ghost who are connected to the Traveler. At least when you need to switch you can just press the button there. It seems like you have used up a lot of Light, huh?"

My eyes widened. I was impressed.

"Thanks and yes, I have used a lot of it. It will take time to regenerate, but I can wait. Besides I'm not fighting at the frontlines." I said.

"Huh, that's weird. Then why is it, that last fight. You were in the frontlines." He said. I cringed and kept my mouth shut.

"W-well, I-I mean the Sirens were there!" I countered. He chuckled.

"Well, you have your reasons. But the world now knows a human can defeat a Siren with ease. Especially now they discovered a human that has strange powers. You think you can shoulder that?" He asked. I think for a second.

"Yes. I have shouldered many burdens in the past. This is nothing special. Besides I don't care if they found out or not. They can't take it by force. The Traveler left but yet my connection to it is still there. Even if I don't have my Ghost, the Traveler still gave me its power. Probably telling me to keep defending Earth." I said.

"Hm, that's good. Anyway, that device is also connected to your vault." He said. My mouth dropped.

"REALLY!?" I then turned on the device. Then a screen was displayed from the device.

"Wow!"

"Artificial Intelligence activated. Hm? Oh if it isn't Banshee-44 or the New Clovis Bray. What I can I do for you?" Then he turns to me. "Oh my! Well if it isn't the Great God slayer, Jasper George. Seems like today, will be a good one." A voice said from the screen

"Clovis? You're still alive? I thought you died from the last war." I asked.

"Hmph. Do not fool yourself. My fruitless works has made me immortal, remember? I don't need the Traveler's Light to give me what I want. I have attained everything through science and willpower!" He exclaimed.

"I still remember you dealing with the Darkness, Clovis. Don't think I forgot about that. Sure you have made some of Humanity immortal through science and willpower, but you still made a deal with a godlike being that cause the 1st and 2nd Collapse." I said with a hint of anger.

"Whatever, O' God Slayer. Seems like I'll be the one to service you now isn't that right, Banshee?" He said. I was surprised.

"Wait what!?"

"Well, Guardian. Me and I guess the old me made a deal. You see after the war. Probably like 100 years. I found the Giant Head laying waste in the surface of Europa." He explained.

"Europa? What were you doing over there?" I asked.

"Well, I wanted to see if there is anything I can scrap on to make new guns so I boarded my ship and went there and well I found him. So the deal was that I save him by turning him into a device that can replicate a Ghost's ability." He said.

(a/n: Here is what the Ghost abilities are: A Ghost is a levitating artificial intelligence used by the Guardians. Ghosts support Guardians by performing certain actions such as illuminating darkened areas, hacking technology, and informing Guardians of incoming hostile threats. But instead of doing all of that, Clovis will just let Jasper switch armors and let him access his vault.)

"He agreed to it? I'm surprise. Usually he would be more prideful and say like" Oh please blah blah blah." I said while smirking. Clovis didn't find funny.

"Well for your information. I did declined at first, but I had to get out of Europa somehow. In the end I'd agreed. Anyway, I'll be your knock-off Ghost. Please to meet you once again, God Slayer." Clovis jokingly said.

"Heh. Well it's nice to meet you again, Clovis. But you can stop calling me "God Slayer". I hate that name. Sounds like I'm nothing just a killing machine." I said.

"Okay fine. What do you wanna do now?" He asked.

"Can you scan over to find my Iron Banner armor?" I asked.

"Hmm...let's see. Ah! Is this it?" He then showed me a picture of my old Iron Banner armor.

"Perfect! That's great, Clovis. I wanna equip it, now." I complimented him.

"Hmph, of course. You are talking to the Great Clovis Bray himself." He boasted himself. Then my clothes changed from my Commander outfit to the Iron Banner one.

"Also, is the Iron Banner axe there, Clovis?" I asked.

"Yes, here it is. Why do you need all of these?" He ask as the axe appeared on my hand.

"I am bringing back the Iron Banner tradition." I said.

"But aren't the Guardians now extinct?" Clovis asked.

"Well, yes. But the Guardians aren't the one participating. It's the ship girls." I said.

"The what now?" I then explained to Clovis on the situation.

"I see. So these new threat,the Sirens, are trying to take over Earth? Heh, not like the Earth has enough of these alien species anyway. Typical, alien invaders." He scoffed. I chuckled.

"Well, I have to get ready. I love to stay and chat, Banshee but my girls are waiting." I said as left. With Clovis with me and using his new abilities. I don't have to use my powers for now. But there will be a time that I have to. I then started to get ready for the Iron Banner.

Timeskip 3 hours.

No one's POV

Everyone was now at the gym. There was chattering in the air. Everyone waited for their Commander to tell about this new event. Then the four leader came up onstage. Soon everyone was quiet.

"Everyone listen up. I know all of your are confused on why you are all here. Truth be told we don't know either. But the only thing we know is that the Commander will hold an event. But this event will be different." Enterprise said. Then someone raised their hand up.

"Yes, Honolulu?" Enterprise asked.

"So what's this event that the Commander is holding?" She ask. Then Elizabeth spoke up.

"He calls it the Iron Banner. If I'm going to be honest. The way he describes it sounds like it's like fighting to the death. Enterprise, are you sure all of us should participate?" Elizabeth said.

"I'm sure. Besides didn't he tell us that we are using rubber ammunitions instead of live ones?" Enterprise said.

"Well you're right." A voice said. Then everyone turned to source of the voice. All of them saw a man wearing what looks to be metal armor with 2 sculptures of a wolf's head and in the middle of the armor was a fire that was burning without being extinguished. It was also burning on the helmet, too. Everyone was scared until the man took of his mask. It was Jasper.

Jasper POV

I took of my helmet and saw everyone surprised.

"Hey! How's everyone doing?" I asked. It was silent until Enterprise spoke up.

"Commander!? That's you!?" She asked. I laughed.

"Yea. Did that scare you? Sorry." I said. Then I summoned my axe. It was on fire. Everyone freaked out.

"Shikikan!?" Nagato said. "That axe is on fire! Quickly put it out!" I smirked.

"Don't worry girls. I know how to handle fire." I assured them. I tap the bottom tip of the axe and the flame was out. Everyone sighed of relief. Then the four leaders proceed to went down and go with their respective factions.

"Anyway, all of you are wondering what is the Iron Banner, yes?" I then proceed to explain to them the fundamentals and the history of the tournament.

"Wow. That's amazing but scary at the same time!" Someone said. Then the whole gym was filled with chatter. I hold up my hand and soon it stopped.

"If you ask what is the reward for winning a game of the Iron Banner. It's simple. All of you saw the gun that I gave to Wales, right?" I asked. Everyone nodded. "Well everyone gets one! If you are lucky. You see the Iron Banner only rewards to those who are strong. Prove to me, that you are strong enough to wield these powerful guns. There are different guns for each respective ship class, so don't worry if you feel left out." I continued. Soon chattering came back.

"ANYWAY!" Soon the axe lit on fire. Everyone was now in edge. "All of you can participate, of course you can decline. I will not force you. Last thing I want from you girls, is that you feel like you're being treated as an object again. You are not. All of you are human beings through and through. I assured them.

"Now if those who are willingly to participate, please stand up." All stand up

"Wait, Shikikan. What about Mutsuki and the rest?" Nagato asked.

"Also, is Unicorn participating in the tournament, too Commander?" Illustrious asked.

"No, the little ones will not participate. They will watch." I said. Illustrious sighed with relief. Same thing with Nagato.

"Anyway as for all you. This is how it's going to work. All of you are going by teams. It's kind of like the exercises that Sophia has given you. But there is an objective." Then a projector came up and show map of the Azur Lane base.

"You see these 3 islands?" I asked. Everyone nodded. "Good. These 3 islands are small. In the middle of these islands are these things." Then a picture of came up.

"This here is your objective. Capture them. How? Simple." Then I walked out of the stage and I came back with the same object that was shown in the projector. "All you have to do is to stand near it. Wait for a second. When it lights up that indicates that you captured it. Let me show you" I then stand near the object and soon it lit up. Everyone was surprise. Enterprise raised her hand.

"Yes, Enterprise?" I asked.

"What if it catches our clothes?" I chuckled.

"That won't happen. Just don't stand above it. At least put 1 meter distance just incase." I said. She nodded.

"So ya, that's all you have to do. There are 3 of these on the islands. But do be careful. The enemy can take it back. If you capture 1 flag you get 1 point for your team. If you capture 2 or 3, well you get the point. This is a team tournament. Also if your team manage to capture all 3 flags, there is this thing called The Hunt. You get bonus point by defeating the opposition. It will last for 25 seconds. During those 25 seconds the other team can't capture the flag until after the 25 seconds are up. When the 25 seconds are up, all flags will become neutral and you can recapture them again." Then King George V raised her hand.

"Do we still get points if no flags are captured?" She asked.

"Yes." I said.

"But what's the point of capturing the flags if we can still get points with just fighting them?"

"The point is that if you capture the flags you still get points after capturing it. For example if 1 person captures the flag. The whole team gets 1 point." I said.

"What if the whole team captures the flag. Do they add up?" KGV asked.

"No. Just one." Everyone groaned.

"That's kinda dumb, Commander." Cleveland said.

"Well I don't make the rules. Blame my predecessor for making it." I said. "Anyway, this is how the fighting will start." I then showed them a device. "This is gonna be your "Elimination". If you get hit, it will deploy a forcefield. But it paralyzes you for 5 seconds. After the timer is up go back to your designated spot. From there Vestal or Akashi will patch you up." I said. "Then you go back to the fight." Everyone was confused.

"Commander, what do you mean by Elimination." Hood asked.

"Oh I'm sorry. I should have worded it out. Okay, in the Iron Banner. We kill each other." I said. Everyone was surprised.

"Oh come on. I told you about the history of it. Okay, in this iteration of the Iron Banner. The arm band will be like an "Elimination". I explained. "That's why I said that after you get hit, you'll be paralyzed. It's like you died but you didn't. Does that make sense?" I asked. Everyone nodded.

"Somewhat, Commander." Hood said.

"Don't worry. You'll get it when you fight. By the way before I forget. To those who see someone paralyzed don't shoot them or you'll get a penalty." I warned them.

"What's the penalty, Commander?" Javelin asked. I smiled evilly.

"Dish duty, cleaning the bathroom without the maids help, and helping Vestal and Akashi for a week non-stop. Oh also, no head pats for you." I said. Everyone gulped.

"Okay, well. 2 days from now will officially start the Iron Banner." I said.

"But why not now, Kommandmant?" Nimi asked.

"Because I have to set up the objective, the teams, and the rewards." I said. "For now, you can take the rest of the day off. If you want you can patrol around the base, go ahead. If there is any sign of danger, don't engage. Just report back to me, understood?" They all nodded. Soon everyone left.

(a/n: I feel like I'm missing something here. If you find anything that I missed when I try to explain the Iron Banner, please tell me and I'll add it.)

Timeskip 2 days

I went to Banshee's workshop. I knocked on his door and it opened.

"Hey, you ready?" I asked.

"Mhm, the little ducks are now putting them in the ship." He said. I giggled.

"These guys are hard-working. Without them, this base wouldn't be fix in a matter of days." I said. Soon all were set. I radioed the girls to meet up at the port.

Timeskip 10 minutes

Jasper's POV

The port was now filled up. Everyone was excited. I then grabbed a microphone and checked it. Then the girls turn and looks at me. I was wearing my Iron Banner suit. It was quiet.

"Well, girls. It's finally time." I said. They cheered.

"Did everyone load up their rubber ammunitions?" They nodded.

"Good. Now for the following: Unicorn, Mustuki, Kisaragi, Mikazuki, Minazuki, Uzuki, and Nagatsuki. Please come up." Soon all 7 of them came forward. I kneeld down towards their level.

"Alright since you girls aren't participating, you can watch at the ship. Is that okay with all of you?" I asked. They look at each other then me. They nodded. I smiled and patted their heads. They had smiles that can literally kill you. Then I got up.

"For the rest of you, please follow the ship." I said as I go inside. But not before I felt a tug in my arm. I turned around and it was Unicorn.

"C-commander? C-can I c-call y-you, b-big brother?" She asked. I smiled and patted her head again.

"Sure." I said. She smiled. At the corner of my eyes, I saw Illustrious wiping her eyes. I was confused but didn't questioned. Then I went inside with Unicorn and the rest. Then I went to the pilot room. Banshee was getting ready.

"Hey, you ready?" I asked. He gave me a thumbs up. I smiled and I went to the intercom.

"Alright girls. Follow the ship please. While we are going to the designated spot, please feel free to ask any questions." I said. Then Enterprise spoke up.

"Commander, what if the base was raided by the Crimson Axis or Sirens?" She asked. There was some muttering noises at the background.

"Don't worry Enterprise. Banshee here has made a lot of measurements if they do try." I assured her.

"Like what kind of measurement?" She asked.

"Oh you know. About 50 lasers scattered around the base and a really loud siren." I said. Everyone was surprised.

"L-lasers, Commander?" Hood asked.

"Mhm, though it will warn them before firing." I said to them.

"Oh okay, that's good Commander." Enterprise said.

"Shikikan, I have a question." Atago asked.

"Go ahead."

"How will the reward be placed out?" She asked.

"Well, it will be randomize." I said.

"Why do you mean by that, Shikikan?" Atago questioned.

"Just so I won't be biased. Unicorn and the Mutsuki-class will pick who did the best." I said.

"But their from different factions, Shikikan. What if they pick their own?" She asked.

"They won't do that. They will pick 6 people from either and discuss it among themselves. When they agreed then the winners will be picked. I'll be there so don't worry." I assured her.

"Alright." Atago said.

"Okay, anyone else?" I said. Soon I was bombarded with questions. I chuckled and answered them.

??? POV

We were in enemies' territory. The Azur Lane. I missed fighting but our Kommandmant just wants us to get information from the enemy. I was at the dock of my ship just looking at the beach.

"Oi, Eugen. What are you doing?" Someone behind asked. I stretched and got up.

"Guten Tag, my flat-board sister." I jokingly said. She was now really angry and started to lecture me.

"Both of you shut it. Hipper and Eugen, I need the 2 of you to scout ahead. Make sure you're not seen." Someone said on our radio. Both of us sighed and I materialize my ship into my rigging.

"Ready?" Hipper asked. I chuckled.

"Of course. I always ready for a fight." I send.

"We are not fighting, just infiltrating." My sister reminded me. I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, okay." I said. Soon the 2 of us head on our way."

Ten minutes later

"Eugen, look there's a small island. Let's take a small break." Hipper suggested. I nodded. We soon made land.

"Mmmm." I groaned as I stretched out my aching body.

"You know. Something's off around here." Hipper said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Usually, Siren Lurkers should be around here." She said.

"Hmm, I guess you're right. Probably their commander already cleaned them up." I said.

"Speaking of their, Commander. What do you think, Eugen? He has those mysterious power that can overpower even the Sirens. Do you think we can defeat him?" Hipper asked. I sighed.

"Probably not. If even the Siren Empress has a hard time with him, our chance of defeating is nonexistent." I said.

"I guess you're right." Hipper said.

*BOOM*

Both of us jumped.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!?" Hipper screamed. Then both of us went into hiding.

"Is it the Sirens!?" I asked. But we didn't see any Siren ships. Then we saw the Royal Navy and Eagle Union fighting.

"Wait. Are those Sakura Empire ships!?" Hipper screamed. She pointed to 2 individuals that were in the same side as some of the Eagle Union and Royal Navy.

"We have to report this!" Hipper suggested. She was about to leave until I grabbed her.

"E-eugen!? What are you doing!?" She shouted.

"Sh! I want to see on why they are fighting each other. I'm interested on why some of the Sakura Empire kansens are here.." I said. But Hipper wouldn't have it.

"NO! We have to report this to Akagi and her Kommandmant now!" She said.

"Well you can go if you want. I'll stay here and observe" I said. Hipper was now dumbfounded.

"ARE YOU CRAZY!? IF THEY FIND YOU, THEY WILL MURDER YOU! PROBABLY THEIR KOMMANDMANT WILL RAPE YOU!" Hipper screamed.

"Don't worry. I know how to hide myself." I assured her. Hipper then took a deep breath in.

"You know what? Fine, I'll stay. I have to make sure you're not in trouble." She pouted.

"Hehe, love you, big sis." I said. She pouted. We continue to observer the battlefield.

Ten Minutes ago

Jasper POV

After all of the questions being pushed into me and me answering them. We were now in our designated spot. The ship and the girls stopped. Then I went to the intercom.

"Now, I will assign the teams. There will be 2 teams so please get to know them. Also since the area is big, I'll double the team." I said. They all nodded.

"Okay then, Team 1. The Vanguard fleet."

"Nimi."

"Javelin"

"Neptune"

"Edinburgh"

"Sheffield"

"Juneau"

"If I called your name please go to the spot I marked." I said. Soon the 6 girls went over to the spot I showed them.

"Okay now, the Main Fleet."

"Enterprise."

"Hood."

"Elizabeth."

"HEY!? That's Queen Elizabeth to you!" She screamed. I ignored her.

"Illustrious"

"Mikasa"

"Duke of York or DOY." Soon all of the girls go to where the Vanguard fleet is.

"Okay next. The second team. Here is the Vanguard fleet."

"Atago."

"Takao."

"Cleveland."

"Helena."

"Laffey."

"Ayanami."

Soon the girls who were called came up to me. I then showed them, their designated spot. Soon all of them left.

"Okay, the second team. The Main Fleet.

"Warspite."

"Nagato."

"Zuikaku"

"Shoukaku."

"Ark Royal"

"Monarch"

Then the girls went to where the second fleet where designated at. I then turned to the girls who weren't called. They look kind of sad.

"Don't worry girls. You'll get your chance. I promise." I assured them. Then they smiled.

"You girls, can come aboard our ship, We have plenty of space here." I said. Then they hid their riggings and jumped up. I then go to my intercoms.

"Are both team ready?" I asked.

"HAI/YES!" I smiled.

"WELL THEN. LET THE IRON BANNER COMMENCE!" I said.

(a/n: Sorry! If I left you on a cliffhanger. It's a bit late because of all the grinding for god-roll weapons. Anyway, since the Iron Banner will be gone in about 2 days. I wanna finish the 2 part arc. So expect a new chapter pretty soon! Thank you and goodbye!)

Chapter started: 3/20/2021

Chapter ended: 3/28/2021

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

63.5K 957 17
The war with the covenant has driven humanity to the brink of extinction, the outer colony's have been glassed and the UNSC navy has been reduced to...
78.8K 1.6K 44
'How much blood has been spilled in the ocean, but it's still shining?' He thought while being in the middle of the ocean around all the chaos, the s...
1.3K 18 7
The war between humanity and the sirens going on since WW2 nothing had change but one day eight of world best soldiers had the ability to kill the s...
1.2K 26 13
(DISCLAIMER: I own nothing from Azur lane, Azur lane is owned by Manjuu and Yongshi, along with others parties who made content officially associated...