Severus x reader one shots

Від sips___tea

A collection of one shots about Severus! Both fluff and lemons Більше

Peved
Glasses
Lupin X Snape X Reader - Competing For Affection
Lupin Ending - Competing For Affection
Snape Ending - Competing For Affection
Suggestions?
Lupin X Snape X Student Reader - Help You
Escape
The Truth
Discovered
Happy Birthday Severus! Part 1
I Want The Truth
Line Without A Hook
Can I have my sweater back?
The diary
Date Weekend part 1 - Diagon Alley
Date Weekend Part 2 - London
🍋 Date Day Part 3 - London
Comfort you
As The World Caves In
Christmas Worries
Mistake
Accident
Getting over it
Meeting you
100 years
100 Years - Part 2
100 years - Hogwarts
100 years - Stay
In pain
Pain and Support
God only knows
Valentines day
Caught
Fall out
Gone
Goodbye
🍋 Magic
Animals
Period Troubles
Ill
Protecting you against another co-worker
Facebook
Give Me Back My Cloak
Music part 1
Music part 2
Tiktok
Tortured
Mask
Bellatrix
Make Out Session
Lament
Yule Ball Jealousy
Retirement
Regret
Pregnancy
Pregnancy - Part 2
Too much
Bubble Tea
Quiddich
Morning
Morse Code
Mudblood
Party
Hospital
Answers
Headcanons for Yandere Snape
Moonlit walk
Clear my head
Revenge
Save yourself
Veritaserum
What Severus Does To Relax
Relax Love
Tell Me
Don't go
Drunk
Yandere alphabet for Severus
Rivals for your attention, Part 1
Saved you

Music Part 3

1.2K 77 13
Від sips___tea

You sat on the bed, ready for the concert. You were excited to watch it and snuggled under the blankets. Severus smirked, sitting at the piano.

"What will you be playing?" you asked.

Severus got up and thrust into your hands a piece of paper with different names of music scribbled onto it. "I will be playing these," he said flatly. You nodded, watching him sit back down and crack his knuckles slightly before putting his fingers down on the keyboard, and started to play.

(nocturne oubliée in c sharp minor by Chopin. Please debate if it was written by him or not in the comments)

He played with skill, his fingers tapping gently on each key. Slowly he swayed to the music, allowing it to fill him and fall him into a trance. You laid on your front, listening to Severus play the music, hearing his emotions and his passion in the music. Your eyes closed and you sighed, letting the music overtake you and your imagination fly.

You smiled when it finished, Severus looked back at you and smiled happily; he had made you relax. He got up and changed the music.

(Markos and Markos by Tigran Hamasyan.)

This time music had more of a jazzy rhythm, the music swelling and quieting in different parts. It was like it was telling a story of travellers on the sea, Severus creating a story through his playing which lulled you further into relaxation and happiness. Severus seemed to also be lulled into a world of his own, his eyes were mostly closed for it, seeming to know the piece by heart and as he played it, his head swaying slightly. He started to hum some parts, giving the music an extra layer of sound.

You smiled, propping your head up to look at Severus who had his back turned to you. You smiled, he was so talented and you had no idea, his music was beautifully played and the way he reacted with the music showed he was enthralled in it.

Soon this second piece was over and you looked at Severus, excited about the next piece he was going to play. Severus looked back at you and you nodded, clapping slightly at Severus' playing.

"Final piano piece" he said.

You looked, exited as Severus as he sighed, wiggled his fingers and put his fingers on the piano.

(Rhapsody in blue by Gershwin, arranged for the piano)

This piece was very unlike what you think Severus would play, it was jazzy and quick, it sounded difficult, especially as the speed picked up. Severus didn't have his eyes closed and the music was turning for him as he got to the end of the page, he was following the music with his eyes. Severus was quick and agile as he played, having a certain quality of grace as his fingers sped across the keys. Certain keys moved without him pressing them, he must be using magic, to play the keys which he couldn't play with his fingers, especially when it speeds up.

You decided to go up and watch Severus as his fingers sped over the keys, he didn't look up at you, concentrating entirely on the music and hitting each key perfectly. You watched, in awe at his skill, his mind and fingers working well together to hit the notes perfectly both with his fingers and with magic when he needed an extra pair of hands, especially when it got to around 14 minutes in and Severus fingers moved quickly around the keyboard. "Come on" he huffed as the music didn't turn fast enough.

Finally, he finished with a triumphant smirk on his face. He breathed, getting up from the seat and stretching slightly. "That was amazing!" you said, hugging him close.

"I am glad you thought so" he said, hugging you back. "I have never had an audience before"

"Well I am already your biggest fan" you said.

"I am glad" he said, going slightly red.

"Do you want to have some tea and then you play the cello?" you asked.

"Sounds wonderful" he said, kissing your lips and tickling your chin with his finger. You grinned into him and wrapped your arms closer around him.

You had tea and biscuits and then Severus sat down to play the cello as you got back onto the bed, watching Severus as he watched you from where he sat, slowly he began to play the music.

(Bach's Gamba Sonata number 3)

The cello playing was different from the piano, it was much smoother and Severus watched you, for the most part, watching your face as you smiled, relaxing to the music. He loved how you reacted to him playing, you could feel his emotion in his playing and it made him smile, knowing you understood him so well.

Severus looked down at the cello, watching his fingers as he masterfully played the music, he closed his eyes and let the music take over and guide him. You watched Severus, smiling at his playing, he was so handsome when he played, looking calm, the tension in his face relaxing.

Severus smiled slightly and you laid down your head on the bed, letting the music overtake you. You snuggled up into the covers and just listened, soon falling asleep, lulled by the music.

You woke to a bow to the face, Severus poking you with it. You made a noise and woke with a start.

"Let us hope it was not boredom that caused you to sleep" he said, sitting back down.

"I was lulled by your beautiful playing" you said, looking over at him.

"My playing must have magical properties" he said, sitting back down.

"Extremely magical" you answered.

"I am sure you will not sleep to this" he said, smirking. "I wasn't going to play it, but" he smirked. "It might wake you up."

(Petals by Kaija Saariaho)

He started playing something, it was squeaky and discordant, growing in strength and sound as he carried on creating strange and discordant music and you looked at him, a smirk was on his lips as he carried on playing the music while staring at you.

"What are you playing?" you asked, confused

"Petals darling" he said, keeping on staring at you. "Do you like it?"

"Kinda" you mumbled, listening to it as he carried on paying the discordant music.

"Well it will get you awake" he said, carrying on creating strange sounds with his cello.

"It has" you said watching him from the bed. Severus smirked and watched you with his dark eyes as he carried on creating strange sounds with his cello.

"What are you looking at me like that for?" you asked.

Severus chuckled, stopping playing and stood, pushing the bow into your forehead. "I thought I should punish you for sleeping" he murmured. "Play something which hurts most people's ears."

"You make everything sound good" you said, staring sweetly at him. Severus shook his head and sat back down, starting to play another piece of music.

(Concerto for Violoncello and orchestra by Luigi Boccherini)

This music was much less discordant than the last one he played, and Severus eyes' closed again, swaying slightly as he played. You watched him play and fell even further in love with him, the way he moved and a slight smile rested on his face as he played. You laid your head down, watching him at an angle.

His eyes opened and he smirked, stopping, standing, you opened your eyes. "My little precious is awake" he said. "I hadn't managed to lull you to sleep again"

"You were close to" you said, smirking.

"I should try harder" he said, sitting down and playing a lullaby on his cello.

You laid your head down and Severus watched you as you began to drift asleep as Severus played the gentle lullaby. He smiled as you slept, carrying on playing until you started to gently snore. Severus put the cello down quietly and slowly got onto the bed, careful not to wake you up. Carefully he got you up and tucked you under the covers with him. You slept and Severus smiled, kissing your temple and snuggling up with you. What a perfect evening it had been.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

8.2K 91 25
Harry Potter,Hermione Granger,Ron Weasley,Fred Weasley,George Weasley,Neville Longbottom,Ginny Weasley,Luna Lovegood,Draco Malfoy, and Seamus Finnegan
143K 1.7K 21
These are a series of one-shot stories that I have written myself, most will be: student reader x teacher, please feel free to leave requests in the...
178K 1.6K 28
This is a book of Oneshots/Imagines of the Slytherin boys There will be mature content in this book and some nsfw content ;) Proceed at your own ris...
54.8K 795 14
A collection of imagines of our favourite Potions Master, Severus Snape. Will contain fluff, angst, heated make out sessions but I won't do smut/lemo...