Sidon's Fairy (Prince Sidon x...

By NineTails3

Zelda was ordered by her father to head to Zoras Domain too deliver a message to King Dorephan, with her was... More

The Visit
Traveling
Zora's Domain
Sleeping Fiasco
A Fairy's Bleeding Heart Pt.1
A Fairy's Bleeding Heart Pt.2
Revert
Going Back
Gifts
Nightmare
Waterfall
Midnight
New Friends
Not a Chapter Author's note
Bad Feeling Pt. 1
Bad Feeling Pt.2
Taken pt.1
Taken pt.2
Lost & Defeated
Authors Note
Hylian?
The Forest
A/N Decision
Her Awakening
I'M SOOO SORRY YOU GUYS!!😭
A Fairy's Arrival
A Fairy's Anger
Her Fear and Pain
Old Hideout
A/N I'm Back

Recovery

2.6K 84 43
By NineTails3

Your POV:

After the blood moon happened we were brought to the healers luckily no one was badly injured just a few scrapes and such. I was brought to a table to be inspected by the healers. While waiting Mipha went to go grab my more smaller clothes to fit in, whiIe I kept my regular ones to cover my body. They couldn't do much due to my small size but give me some pain tonics to help the aches littered across my body. Sidon refused to leave my side until he knew I was ok.

"Sidon I'm ok really it doesn't hurt as much anymore." I smiled at him. "But you got hurt b-because of me, I am so s-sorry Y/n, I wish I was stronger so I could protect you." Hearing this made my heart ache, "Sidon come here," he came closer, "You did protect me you were willing to risk your own body to make sure I wouldn't get crushed by the chandelier." He looked towards me with tears in his eyes. "But you still got really hurt." As he came closer I grab some of the dresses fabric and covered my body with it so I could stand up. I stood up even though I was suppose to be resting I couldn't help but want to reassure my little guppy.

I placed my hand on his tear stained cheeks, "Sidon you did what you had to do to protect me if you ask me your alot more courageous than you give yourself credit for. Promise me something Sidon...?" He looked at me as he had a few sniffles and tears going down his face. "Never stop fighting for what's right and always follow your heart do that and you can protect everyone you want to protect." I gave him a gentle smile and he smiled back at me.

A few moments after Mipha came back with some change of clothes for me. I took them and asked her to hold up the fabric so I could change into my outfit.

(Credit to artist)

Once I changed into my dress I tried using my f/c wings to atleast stretch them out, then I tried flapping them but the moment I did I felt my wings cramp up. "Aghh OUCH!" Sidon looked so worried he wouldn't stop crying, I let out a sigh of relief after the slight pain. I turned to Mipha, "Yeah I don't think I'll be able to leave to mother's pond with out pain taking over my body. Hehe." I smiled at my dearest friend.

"One of us can take you know." I heard Revali say leaning on the door frame. "Appreciate Revali but I think I rather rest here and then head out, I don't want mother stressing out too much. We all saw the blood moon rise and since we all know what that means, I know mother isn't currently in her pond most likely she needs to speak with her sisters about this." I said so they understood. "We'll if thats the case you'll be staying here until you can return home." I heard Mipha say kindly. "Thanks Mipha, I'll send Nixos to take a letter to mother while I stay here." Revali came closer to the table I was at and patted my tiny head gently with his wing and before he left the room he said, "Well be more careful alright we don't need you getting hurt now do we." I smiled at him as he gave me a smirk and then left.

×××Time Skip×××brought to you by Revalis cockiness but caring side XD

3rd POV

It has been about a week since the blood moon incident and Y/n was still in the Domain healing herself. Since that day Mipha has been training to pilot Vah Ruta to make it easier on herself, so she couldn't keep company with her brother or her friend. However Sidon did have a slight problem with this because the Hylian Champion Link has returned more often and stayed with Mipha than he cared to admit. He believed he was trying to steal away his beloved sister and constantly threw small tantrums when he was around. Ofcourse, however Sidon did spend everyday with Y/n too keep her company and brought her everwhere he went.

She didn't mind really because she understood why Mipha was training. She did train herself with her magic secretly upgrading Sidon's little crown, making it durable and gave Sidon protection from magical attacks. She was never sure if that could happen but regardless she didn't want to risk it. Y/n grew back in size but only slightly nothing that you can notice right away. She always sat on Sidon's shoulder or his head when she messed with his crown because the center of her wings were still annoyingly sore from the arrow. Sidon did grow in size his legs were somewhat longer at least too the point he doesn't trip over his own tail now, but he was still the goofy little guppy.

Sidon and Y/n were walking around the Domain trying to find Mipha they did get stopped constantly by the Zora residence and at some point even Tula and Bazz came to say hello. Tula saw Y/n and wanted too play with her but before she asked Sidon asked if they saw his sister which Tula shook her head and Bazz pointed at Val Ruta. In the distance they saw a spec of red and blue knowing that was his sister he began to run, Y/n having to hold to the crown since he decided to swim up the waterfall. Sidon was a lot better at swimming upstream now than when he started unfortunately though this cause the little fairy to fall on her behind when they landed on solid ground. "Oh I'm sorry Y/n I really should be more careful." He said apologetically, "Don't sweat Guppy I'm perfectly fine." Y/n assured the small Zora prince and almost on cue the trunk of Ruta came down towards us. Link offering a hand to Mipha so she wouldn't trip, after that they both looked at the little pair in front of them. Link went up to both of them and using his index finger and thumb he lifted Y/n off the ground from her outfit.

(Minus the shoes if you like, to me it wouldn't make sense to make miniature shoes so I thought of just being barefoot credit to the artist)

"HEY...WHAT THE LINK PUT ME DOWN!!" Link was trying to stifle a laugh from the struggle the little fairy was having. Mipha was also trying to not laugh but then saw Sidon and picked him up onto her arms. Link was trying hard not to laugh, as he lifted up Y/n closer to his face to see her expression to say the least she was not fully amused but then an idea came to the young fairy. "Yeah keep laughing Link we'll see who's laughing soon." As she threw some of the fairy dust from her wings in Links face causing him to cough and fall backwards on his butt.

Sidon's POV:

I was going to help Y/n from the ground until the Hylian named Link picked her up from her dress. I huffed because I wanted to pick her up. I didn't like that Link took from her from me so I was a bit mad, soon I got picked up by my sister as she smiled at me, and I smiled back. I saw Y/n struggling and I wanted to save her from the hylian that is always stealing my sister. I saw Link laugh at her until Y/n blew some weird sparkly dust at him that made him fall. Badly enough he took down Y/n with him, I jumped out of Miphas arms and went to both of them and took Y/n from Links hand. I gave him a small glare and held Y/n close, "Are you okay Y/n?" I looked down at her and saw her holding her head probably because she was dizzy, "I'm fine Guppy, but thank you for saving me." She smiled back at me. I then placed her on my head since that's where usually sits when we go somewhere. Then I saw bot Mipha laugh along with Sir Link and it made me pout. Out of nowhere I saw some branch pick up Link and toss him into the water now Mipha was laughing even harder and Y/n soon joined in. We saw Link pop out of the water and glare at Y/n, he then did some odd motions with his hands.

Your POV:

I saw Link glare at me and signed vigorously, "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!" I laughed, "I have no idea what you could be talking about Link, to me it just looks like you fell into the water." I said in a matter of fact tone. He got out of the water and had a pout on his face looking at me seriously. I couldn't take the silence and tried not too laugh but then Link tried to hold his own as well as Mipha sooner or later we all couldn't hold it in anymore and we burned out laughing. I looked to Sidon as he had confused look on his face. I always enjoy these moments with my friends it makes me forget that there is and impending doom that lurks in the air but I rather not think of that instead I just enjoy the moments I have now.

~~~Time Skip~~~brought to you by my inability to hold back a laugh when necessary XD~~~~

It was time for me to leave the Domain and head back to mothers, I had already said my farewell to king Dorephan and Mipha and Sidon were walking me to the entrance of the Domain to bid me goodbye. I was still in my smaller form but I felt a lot more better than when I started, I can now fly properly without my wings cramping up every time I flap my wings. While Mipha was carrying Sidon, I was on the prince's head, we were all just talking as we walked to the entrance, Mipha already knew about my magic protection being installed inside Sidon's little crown and didn't mind it being as it was to protect him from any magical harm. We finally made it to the entrance and Sidon was put down so we can say our goodbyes. "Will you come back once your healed Y/n." I looked at him and flew in front of his face, "Guppy what king of question is that of course I'll come back silly," patting his cheek well as much as I could anyway. "Are you sure you will be fine Y/n?" Looking towards Mipha, "Of course I feel a lot better than before and I grew back a bit in size so I shouldn't worry to much about being on my own really." I had reassured her she felt relieved that I was doing better and didn't worry too much about my departure. I flew up enough to say my goodbyes and was ready to to leave.

"Y/n one day when I am big and strong I promise two things." I looked at Sidon, "OH and what could those promises be?" Asking because I was genuine curious. "My first promise is that when I get big I will protect you, Mipha, and our home with my strength." I smiled at his bravery, "And the second?"   "I promise that one day I will marry you and make you happy. Like how Mipha wants to marry the blonde Hylian that always comes to the Domain." My eyes propped open with surprise and I laughed nervously but then I turned to Mipha and saw her deep blue blush covering her face, "S-s-Sidon! Don't say such silly t-things of course I most certainly d-do not want to marry L-Link!" She turned to me smirking at her, "Don't look at me like that Y/n I know what you're thinking."   I chuckled, "I haven't even said anything Mipha." Sidon and I began to laugh at Mipha's flushed tone and Sidon had a smug look in his smile.

And there I was heading home looking back waving and smiling at the royal Zora siblings, not realizing that would be the last time I would get to hear them laugh and smile without a care in the world or the last I would get to hug my sister and hear her voice.

(Credit to the artists that these amazing designs and art I love them so much they are so fudging talented I swear ahhhh😍😍)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

893 7 12
I didn't finish the game, who tf cares. This be an AU so enjoy. it's mature themed ...I'm not putting warnings here. Warnings would be in chapters. S...
18.9K 177 6
(Currently being remastered with extra dialogue/details + improved story structure.) Nearly a month's time has passed since Ganon's demise and life i...
9.8K 294 26
"Princess!" he yelled after her. "Where are you going?" "Back to the castle," she replied without stopping. "Not by yourself you're not!" "I'm sorry...
22.4K 707 33
(SIDON X LINK) (Finished) This is a story about Link who has to take over Zelda's duty to get force married with prince Sidon. zelda got a letter fr...