FUTILE MOVEMENTS (VOLUME IV)

By Freddies_Queen

Overcoming unbeatable odds against them, Daisy and Freddie start their new life together leaving the past beh... More

Part 1- I thought we were in a hurry?
Part 2-"What.was.THAT!"
Part 3- "Open your mouth"
Part 4-"Daisy, did he leave you my money"
Part 5- "It's our little secret"
Part 6- "You said you wouldn't"
Part 7-"Has everyone around me gone insane"
Part 8- "What happened with Freddie"
Part 9- "Turn around, look at yourself"
Part 10- "So it was just that one time?"
Part 11- "Where are you taking me"
Part 12- "I'm so sorry Daisy"
Part 13- "Does John know?"
Part 14- "You have got to be kidding me!"
Part 15-" I will never go anywhere with you"
Part 16- "How did you find her"
Part 17- "It was her"
Part 18- "It makes sense now"
Part 19-"And so it begins"
Part 20- "Lets go get your missus back mate"
Part 21- "You have angels around you"
Part 22- "Freddie I feel...weird"
Part 23-"So Daisy. What happened to you....."
Part 24- "God, your mouth is heaven"
Part 26- "f*ck-I can't hold back"
Part 27- Jesus does Daisy know?
Part 28- "And yet they would both pick me"
Part 29- FOR VANESSA
Part 30- "It's Good To See You"

Part 25- "Hrm, can't go twice Mercury?"

667 26 30
By Freddies_Queen

Hi all,
Urgh this took me 3 days to write, things kept coming up! But it's done and it's long, so enjoy 😉

Mallorca. A small Spanish island  sitting in the middle of the Mediterranean, surrounded in glistening blue waters, was a slice of heaven.

It's white sandy coastline and rich history, was preserved by the locals, who prided themselves on having some of the spectacular natural sights in Spain.

It was still a mystery to Daisy how Freddie was able to organise so much in such little time.

The drive through the limestone mountains to their accomodation at Hospes Marciel alone was worth the trip.

Not being a "hot spot" for celebrities, the Hospes Marciel most modest in its exterior. The plaster was cracked and the paint was chipped in large chunks and peeling off the walls. Yet despite its worn out look, it added to the experience of the island in an unexplainable way.

Daisy smiled as she stepped out of the car. The locals sat around tables out the front of the various bars, smoking and drinking. The time of day played no importance to them as they enjoyed their afternoon in the sun. Cuban music blared from every direction, a complete calamity to the ears.

"Welcome home for the next two weeks" Freddie wrapped both arms around Daisy's waist while kissing the side of her neck.

A quick check in with Freddie receiving absolutely no recognition, was somewhat relieving to Daisy who wanted nothing more than the two of them to enjoy some "normal" time together.

"Is there anywhere to shop? We don't have any bags" Freddie asked the slim clerk behind the front desk slowly.

Raising a brow at Freddie, who must have appeared insane for going on holiday with no luggage, he have a nod "Si, there is many shopping stores on Main Street" his English was thick in its accent while he pointed outside.

Quickly making their way up the four flights of stairs, Daisy was in awe of the intricate details of the old building. The tiles below their feet, were a unique turquoise blue and transformed a seemingly ordinary outdoor corridor, into a visual splendour.

At the furthest end, stood a tall mahogany door with a 37 in its centre.

Daisy looked down at the number on their key 37, then up at the door "home sweet home"

Turning the key, they had both stepped into what they assumed was a portal into some luxurious dimension.

Looking at eachother in shock, Freddie went back out the door, then came back in "how?! This whole place is so run down...."

"Well what did you say when you booked the room?"

"I booked it in your name and said to give us the best they have"

Daisy gave a laugh "well you did well my love! This is wow!"

"You know what else? The bed has posts....great for tying someone to the bed" Freddie gave a cheeky wink.

"Hrm, perhaps" Daisy casually replied with no real reaction to his comment other than a sly smile. Of course, the bed posts were the first thing she noticed, and had already mentally restrained Freddie to them.

Two majestic windows opened out onto a veranda which overlooked the sea. A light breeze had blown the sheer curtains into the room, carrying with it the delicious street food from down below.

"I'm starving" Freddie slumped down on to the bed "I'll call Miami and let him know we're here and alive, then we'll go eat?"

"I might go down and have a look at the shops if that ok? I'll meet you in 20 downstairs?

*********

It took next to no time for Daisy to find the only decent clothing store on the main road, and rushed inside in hopes of finding something that was more weather appropriate than what she was wearing. The small boutique was stylish and overstocked with both men's and ladies wears

The heat was beginning to effect her and despite Freddie having seen her at her worst, she didn't want him seeing her as a sweaty, smelly mess.

Quickly gathering a handful of dresses for herself, she grabbed some cotton shirts and shorts for Freddie also.

A white A-line dress with a revealing slit on its side and captured her eye. She asked if she could both pay for and wear the dress out of the store.

"Yes yes" the elderly store assistant smiled "oh, you like this one?" She reached into a cardboard box from behind the counter and placed it open infront of Daisy.

"Wow!" Daisy said loudly as she began to rummage through the various pieces of very revealing lingerie "I can see why this isn't out in the window" she said to herself.

"You take" the old lady pressed "it's for husband si?"

"Si" Daisy replied while excitedly finding her sizes.

"He will be uh cachondo"

Daisy looked up "pardon?"

The old lady used her hand to indicate an erection. Her naive smile made the entire ordeal hilarious, with Daisy bursting out into laughter "Si, si"

Buying several revealing pieces, made her way back to her hotel room. The fixed smile on her face was unmissable to anyone that she passed on the street.

"I'm back"

Freddie looked over. He rolled his eyes while pointing at the phone "Miami" he mouthed.

Daisy nodded and lifted her shopping bags up for him to see, before discreetly removing a pair of red lace panties, and the white dress she had just bought.

Slipping away into the bathroom, she began her transformation in becoming as sexual and sensual for Freddie's enticement.

As she finished her hair, a weak knock at the door had her turn.

"Wow" Freddie appreciated her appearance "wow"
He wrapped his arms around her waist and moaned deep into her neck.

"Let's go eat" Daisy whispered.

"I'll give you plenty to eat here" Freddie growled with a steady gaze.

Daisy gave a chuckle at his eagerness, but wasn't willing to give in so easily. Tonight, Daisy wanted the control and this wasn't in her plans.

She wagged her finger "no no baby, I need food and so do you, trust me"

The curiosity in Freddie was equal to his desperation in wanting to throw Daisy onto the bed and fuck her. He contemplated for a moment as she left and returned holding a pair of cotton chinos and a relaxed shirt.

"Shower up and put these on" came his order as Daisy closed the door behind her.

***********

It wasn't difficult to find a venue for dinner. A brightly lit and exceptionally loud local eatery/bar, was short walk from the hotel and buzzing with locals.

It was clear on arrival, that everyone, including the wait staff, was drunk and enjoying not only the beautiful and warm evening, but the live music.

Freddie was slightly on edge, as his discomfort of being in busy venues with no security set in.

Thankfully, his anxiety soon passed, as no one had even looked in his direction, as he and Daisy were sat by a corner table with two menus and a bottle of still water.

The atmosphere around them was jovial, and despite there being an overwhelming indulgence of alcohol being consumed, there was no aggression amongst the patronage. It was as though everybody were friends.

After a staff recommendation of an array of small nibbles and local wine, Freddie put his arm around Daisy's shoulder and sat back to enjoy the music on the small stage.

The simplicity of the evening was not lost on Freddie, who for the first time in years, felt pleasantly normal. There were no crowds, no fans, no security guards, just him and Daisy, enjoying a night out.

Shortly after ordering the food began to come out, most of which was impossible to identify but smelt amazing.

Biting into what appeared to be a bun with some kind of meat, Daisy's eyes rolled back into her head "oh God, this is so good"

"Ease up there my love, you're making me jealous of a bread bun" Freddie joked.

Plate after plate, glass after glass, the two impressively finished ever morsel of food and every drop of wine.

"Excuse me" a tall young man tapped Freddie's shoulder "I'm sorry for the bother but, are you the singer Freddie Mercury?" His voice was hopeful.

"Yes but I'm really not...."

"Heeeeeeey" the young  man threw his arms up above his head and called out loudly "Mr Mercury, I am Cristiano, I am the owner here, would you please do me the honour of singing for us this evening?"

Freddie looked over at Daisy in hopes that she would say "no, we're on holiday" but instead she gave a wide smile "of course he will!"

Daisy knew that Freddie wanted nothing but to remain anonymous, but the more annoyed Freddie was with her, the better the sex later would be.

"You'll pay for this" Freddie promised as he rose to his feet slowly.

"I hope so!" Daisy finished her final glass and happily crossed her arms on the table top.

Sitting down infront of a questionable piano, Freddie cleared his throat with a cough, before beginning to play.

Any fan would have recognised the famous cords of Somebody To Love but to tonight's audience, with the exception of Cristiano, the song was completely foreign.

It didn't take long for the audience to become mesmerised by both Freddie's vocals and piano skills.

Even Daisy who had heard the song countless times, was hypnotised in this rendition and felt excited to be apart of the audience experiencing it.

By the end of the song, Freddie had gained a number of new fans who were completely oblivious to the level of celebrity infront of them.

With praise, cheers and slaps on the back, Freddie stepped away from the piano and humbly returned to the table.

"That was fantastic!" Daisy jumped up proudly while wrapping her arms around Freddie's neck, as he sulked "are you ready for dessert?" Daisy asked in a breathy whisper.

Instantly, Freddie's expression warmed "let's go, NOW!"

Paying their bill, the couple slipped out and began their way back to the hotel.

Stopping suddenly, Daisy turned her head towards an alleyway beside them.

Freddie's eye followed hers "no, I want to fuck you properly, I'm not doing it there" he nodded towards the alley.

"Hrm, can't go twice Mercury?" Daisy mocked him, knowing he wouldn't back down.

"You're a cheeky shit aren't you" Freddie took Daisy's arm and pulled her into the dark void.

Freddie spun her around and pushed her back against the wall. His hands untied the fabric belt holding her dress together.

His hand cupped her smooth mound, and was greeted by a pussy that was already dripping wet and pulsing in need. She moaned as his fingers probed her, pushing up into her while he kissed and sucked on her neck.

Desperately trying to free his cock from his pants, Daisy unclasped his belt and opening his pants.

As her hand dove into his underwear and pulled out his throbbing shaft.  She freed herself from his grip and sank to her knees.

Opening her mouth, she took his entire cock abs buried it in her mouth, the tip pushing into her throat as she sucked.

He groaned loudly and leaned forward against the wall, amazed by how hungrily she was sucking on his thick shaft.

Her hand was buried between her thighs, Freddie could hear the sloshing of her pussy as she fingered herself furiously.

Growling, he lifted her to her feet and spun her around to face the brick wall.

Pulling her bra down to release her breasts, he mauled them with both hands as he ground his cock against her backside.

"Fuck I need you," he said in her ear, receiving a moan in response.

Her legs spread and she pressed back against him, trying to convince his cock to find its way to her waiting pussy.

He reached between their bodies and guided his cock to her waiting hole.

Furiously thrusting into her, he buried himself deep inside. Bracing herself against the wall in front of her, she pushed back, impaling herself even more on the thick cock that was spreading her pussy open.

They began a furious pace, him thrusting forward, her slamming her backside back against him as they fucked.

Her moans and screams would definitely be heard on the street but they didn't care. All that mattered was that they were together, and that Freddie was fucking his girl.

His fingers tangled themselves in her hair and he pulled her head to the side as he fucked her, baring her neck to his teeth.

Her arm snaked back over his neck, encouraging him as he bit down on her soft skin.

He could feel her pussy clenching around him, he knew that she was getting close, and he could feel his own orgasm rapidly approaching.

Reaching around he found her clit with his fingers and rubbed hard, still thrusting up into her.

Daisy's screams echoed off of the walls as she began to cum, her pussy clamped down around his swelling shaft.

Two more thrusts and he exploded, his cock blasting his cum up into her, filling her to overflowing. As the waves of pleasure passed and his cum dripped down his balls and her thighs, they sank to the hard cement, not willing to pull apart.

"Round one" Daisy said through deep breaths.

"I think my cock is about to fall off" Freddie replied, completely exhausted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 133 11
Y/n lives in a house while she studies in London. Unfortunately her economy isn't good most of the time... that means she either has to sell the hous...
38.8K 1.3K 62
"And then what happened, Cherie? Take your time remember.... you are under oath"," The lawyer probes further with a smug smile set on her face. I c...
358K 8.8K 105
Roger Taylor ~ <3 #1 in #BohemianRhapsody 10/1/19 Xx #1 in #RogerTaylor 12/1/19 Xx #1 in #Queen 20/1/19 Xx Several updates every day, so please read...
104K 5.1K 62
Life can be tough. Everyone knows that. But what if you realise you have been making someone else's life hard? Do you pretend nothing happened or do...