Meredith grey highschool trau...

By merder_truama12

Meredith grey is 16 and she is a sophomore. Meredith goes through the drama of being a teenager while also ca... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Paart 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35 (last part)
Next story

Part 32

274 10 6
By merder_truama12

Merediths POV

Derek and i had our first kiss a week ago.

Tonight is prom and I'm worried about it.

Of course i have to wear a long sleeve dress.

I didn't want anyone to see my scars.

So i went with a navy blue long dress with lacy arms.

I will be honest it wasn't my first choice but it was nice and in budget.

Derek said that he was going to buy a suit that matched it.

He has barely told me anything about what his suit looks like.

I know what all of the girls dresses look like because we all went shopping together.

Derek said that the boys all went to get suits together so I can't wait to see all of them.

Apparently we are all matching with our dates.

Addisons dress is a  long tight flowing  red type dress.

Arizonas dress is a long plain white dress.

While callies is a Lacey white puffy  dress.

Cristina picked out a long flowing black dress.

Izzies dress is a baby pink long dress.

And April's is a white lacy top with baby blue skirt.

I debating on getting a dress that didn't have sleeves but I'm the end i choose one that did.

The dates were all made up as well.

It turned out that Alex had asked Izzie to go to prom as well so Addison said no to Alex and yes to mark.

While Alex gets to go with Izzie.

April and Jackson finally decided that they would go together.

They have been dating for over a year now but both of them didn't want to go but in the end decided that they would.

For Cristina she wasn't even going to go. I don't even think that she has a date. What i do know is that he mother wanted her to go so eventually she gave in and decided to just go with all of us.

I hope that we all have fun together and nothing bad happens when we are there.

Finn always said that he was going to make prom the worst night of my life but we havent heard from him in over 10 months.

So if he has been planning something then why has nothing popped up on the polices radar.

Something may happen but it might not be as bad as he made it up to be.

If he does ruin the night for all of us I'm not sure what i will do.

I'm also hopping that my dress doesn't look all that bad.

It seemed a little tight when i bought it but i figured that if I didn't eat as much then my weight would go down.

Well we bought the dresses on Monday and it is now Friday.

I looked on the scale earlier and i went down 3 pounds.

Usually if i don't eat at all i could go down 5-8 pounds.

I decided that i wasn't going to get back into completely bad habits.

I know that i could have bought a bigger size but then it would have been too big. And also there were none in the dress i got.

So I dealt with it and dropped a few pounds.

When i put it on later tonight it should hopefully fit correctly.

Derek POV

on Wednesday mark, Jackson, Alex, and i all went to get suits for prom.

it was a little late in the week but we all wanted to make sure we were getting the same color as our dates.

Meredith said that she picked out a navy blue dress and i can't wait to see her in it.

when i found out we were doing navy blue i got excited.

mostly because that opens up the reins a lot for what i can buy.

I think that my suit is a little bit lighter than navy blue but it shouldn't really matter.

I picked out a tie and a white shirt to go with it.

I kinda feel bad for mark, Addison said that she picked out a red dress which meant he was going to have to buy a red suit.

In the end i think that the suit he picked out was nice looking.

We all thought that mark was the one that was going to. Have trouble finding a suit but it actually turned out to be Alex.

When we found out that Izzie was going to wear a baby pink dress, Alex had no idea what he was going to wear.

I think we spent an extra hour trying to find an outfit for Alex to wear that would match Izzie.

In the end thankfully we found one.

Jacksons suit was pretty straight forward. Baby blue.

He was going to buy something but then remembered that he already had a baby blue suit.

He just figured he would wear that instead of buying a whole new suit.

When he found it he sent a picture to all of us and it seemed like it would look good.

When we all went out shopping we all had a lot of fun.

We were laughing and having a good time together.

Almost immediately after i got home i went to my room and texted Meredith.

Finally being with her has been a dream.

I never would have thought that she would go for me but it turned out that she did. I couldn't be happier.

Now today going to Meredith's house and picking her up for prom. I have never been more anxious in my life.

For corsages i picked out one with white flowers and a navy blue ribbon tying it together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

478K 7.2K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
980K 60.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
218K 5.6K 28
Y/N, a fourteen year old girl, is abused by her stepfather and mother. Her Russian teacher, Natasha Romanoff already has her suspicions about Y/N. S...
25K 243 18
Some slutty, whorey smut and Cute, loving, deary fluff stories made by your's trully. Mostly smut, but it is because a friend of mine are loving the...