Shatter Me (18+ Only)

Por alekseixx

Warning: Mature Audiences Only!! -Strong Sexual Content -R-rated language -Adult situation This book is... Mais

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 26

29.7K 1.2K 692
Por alekseixx

LMFAO I POSTED A TIKTOK

tiktok user: @ alekseixxxx

Fun fact...There are 36 calories in a teaspoon of semen

***

Romens POV:

    I watched Willow sleeping soundly, her nude body tangled in the blankets, her chest rising and falling in tranquil slumber. 

   Her white blonde hair spilled over her bare shoulders, and her rosey lips were pouted in her sleep.

    What the fuck did I do.

I liked her. I liked the feeling of her, I enjoyed holding her in my arms. And that was a feeling that was completely alien to me.

     Me kissing her and pleasuring her wasn't something I did out of a whim. It wasn't something completely thoughtless. She was very beautiful, there was no question of that. 

    But she wasn't beautiful like those girls in the magazines. She was beautiful in her defiance, in her strength, and in her power. She was beautiful in the way she laughed, and in the way she spoke, and in the way she fought. She was beautiful in the way she talked; almost as though she was always on the verge of breaking into laughter.

    She was a fighter, and you could see it in those big blue eyes of hers. She was not born strong, she made herself strong. She made herself her own hero when the world let her down. And against all odds, against the absence of love in her life, against the deprivation of kindness and all that was good on earth, she stood strong and tall and powerful. 

   She was completely, and utterly...selfless. And she accepted a fate worse than death, simply to save the life of someone she cared about. She didn't think twice, she didn't falter, she simply accepted.

    If apart of my soul truly rested inside of her, it was unknown to me. She was nothing like me. I was selfish and narcassistic. I would choose my life over anything, and I think that was what amazed me about her the most.

    I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to let Draven take her. But I refused to send Jamie to his death.

    "You're staring at me and I don't like it." Her voice cut through my thoughts.

    My eyes went to her, she was propped up in my bed, her blonde hair a tangled mess. She wore a blanket around her bare body, her blue eyes were wide as she cocked her head up at me.

    "I'm not letting you sacrifice yoursel--"

  "Nope" She held out a hand, effectively cutting me off.

   My jaw set, I did not like being interrupted. 

    "I made my decision. And that's exactly what it is, my decision, my choice. Now, instead of worrying about it, I'm going to enjoy my freedom while I have it. Kapeesh?"

   I nodded.

    She sat up straighter, "Do I have to work during my final few weeks? Are you going to make me kill people for you?"

    I shook my head.

    "Do I have to train and work out?"

   I shook my head again.

    "Are you going to take me to Disney?"

   I frowned at her, "No."

   She pouted, "Really? I have 2 weeks of my life left, and you're not taking me to Disney?"

    "If you were physically dying and begged me to take you to Disney, it'd still be no. That place is an infestation of rotten children and sex deprived parents."

   Her face fell and she held up her middle finger to me before standing up, taking a blanket with her to cover herself up.

    I raised an eyebrow at her as she began looking for the dress she wore last night, her cheeks tinging pink in a blush.

    "Where's my dress?" She asked lowly, tightening the blanket under her arms.

    I smirked, "I burned it last night. You were a little too, preoccupied to notice."

    To be fair, I was completely enamored with her last night, I would have set her on fire if it wasn't for the painful restraint I forced myself to retain last night.

   I wanted every inch of her last night. I wanted to feel her body clenching around me, I wanted to see the look in her eyes when I thrust myself into her tight pussy. I wanted nothing more than to fuck her hard. But that was something, no matter my severe lack of morals, I couldn't allow myself to do.

    I fucked women, and didn't think twice about it. I fucked. I didn't make love to anyone, and I felt as though that's what Willow wanted. She wanted to be loved, and that was something I was completely incapable of feeling. It was a boundary I wouldn't cross with her. Last night wasn't love, it was passion.

   Although my restraint last night resulted in me having to jack off for an hour in my bathroom with the image of her moaning my name while I fucked her from behind.

   "You burned my dress?" She stated, irritation evident.

    "Yep."

    "Kay." She turned on her heels, making a beeline for my closet, pulling out one of my collard dress-shirts.

   I grabbed it from her, "Nope, that's mine. Nice try though."

    Her jaw set as she glared at me with annoyance, her heel tapped against the floor as she contemplated her next course of action.

   I wasn't actually possessive of my clothes. I had a hundred shirts just like it, but she was sexy and I didn't particularly mind watching her naked and completely flustered.

    I opened my mouth to say something when suddenly she raised her hand and pools of  lightning flew from her fingertips, imbedding themselves in my chest.

    I groaned out as I flew back a few feet, the electricity sizzling through me like knives. My shirt charred as smoke seared off my clothes. 

    She flashed me a bright smile, taking her time to pick up my shirt, and saunter out of my room with the confidence and audacity of a goddess. 

***

Willow's POV:

    Damn, I felt so fucking ballsy right now. I guess having a screaming orgasm while the Devil tongue fucks you into bliss can make you pretty bold.

    I was pretty proud of myself as to how I handled myself back there. I didn't know what to say to him when I opened my eyes

   "Hey bud, thanks for licking my lady-parts and making me cum"

  or

   "Hey champ, last night was great, can we do that 4,000 more times?"

  I honestly didn't know how to go about it or what to think. It was completely unexpected. And I didn't know how to feel about it. The Devil was a terrible man who does terrible things. And yet I have found myself finding these parts of him that make me doubt my conceptions about him.

    I didn't think he was sweet, or kind or gentle. But he was strong and brave and even though he saved me, he still treated me like I was strong.

 And even though he is truly terrifying and dark, he has these brief glimpses of true humanity that somehow make my heart ache.

     And I didn't know what to expect last night. I expected him to be rough and self serving, and taking what he wanted. But he didn't. He held me in his arms, and kissed away the pain that seemed to have stuck to me like it was my own skin. He made sure I was okay with everything that was happening, and made me feel completely alive. He didn't ask for anything in return. And for once in my life, I felt content. It was my first time feeling any of those things, and my first time being touched like that. I wanted more.

    I didn't want to ask him what any of last night meant, because I didn't want to hear the answer I knew rested on his lips. It didn't mean anything. Not to him.

   But I wanted more. I wanted that feeling, I wanted to know what came next, I wanted to know what everything felt like. And although it's a sad reality to know I wasn't someone to be cared for, or loved, I'd find out what came next.

   Because guess what? I got two fucking weeks before I surrender myself to fucking Draven, and I'm going to make these two weeks count.

   "Willow?" 

   I stumbled forward, not even realizing that I had been walking this entire time...with just a blanket around me...holding one of Romens shirts.

    Fallon stood in front of me, his watery grey eyes wide with surprise as he took in my disheveled, naked appearance. His eyes grew even wider as his eyes found Romens shirt that hung loosely in my arms.

   "Oh, hi Fallon...how...are you?"  

***

Xx

Aleksei :)

What did you guys think of the chapter?

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

311K 2.5K 6
Warning ⚠️ ‼️‼️‼️this is not a happy ending book, the male lead in this book is evil to the end. Explicit mature themes, kidnapping, manipulation, bo...
632K 34.6K 67
Time didn't matter to her. She got up when the sun did and tried to sleep when the sun went down. because of this seemingly endlessness, she's forgot...
47.2K 949 31
WARNING MATURE CONTENT: MENTION OF GRAPHIC CONTENT ABUSE, MURDER, THE USE OF DRUGS WITH MATURE LANGUAGE AND MATURE SCENES. VIEWERS DISCRETION...
158K 2.7K 100
!Book one out of three! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wid...