Chapter 15

Warning to those who don't like sensitive and very emotional situations.

Fun Fact... 

Despite what men claim, only 15 percent have a penis longer than seven inches. Only 3 percent have a penis more than eight inches long

HA! Debunked motherfuckers

***

    The doors to the dining hall burst open before I could respond to, or even register, Roses threat. I felt the familiar burning from my scar as the Devil walked into the room, a series of guards following him.

    He wore the same black cloak as he always did, his eyes were speckled with their normal red which gave me an indication that he wasn't as pissed off as he normally was. His face, as usual, said otherwise. He had his usual bored expression on his face as he waltzed into the room. His strong cheek bones flaring as he tensed his jaw. His eyes searched the dining hall until the fell on Rose, Fallon and I.

   He motioned his guards away from him as he approached us with an air of complete superiority. 

   I dreamed of drowning his ass in a hot tub.

   I felt Fallon tense up next to me, and I knew that he understood my thoughts. I glanced at him to see his shaking head, disapproval evident. I turned away from him.

  Rose dropped into a low bow, her head falling down as she regarded the Devil with the upmost respect. She only lifted herself when he gave her a curt nod.

   I, on the other hand, gave him a swift thumbs up. I didn't respect the man, so I didn't see a point in acknowledging him like I did.

   The Devil narrowed his eyes at me, clearly about to say a string of words that would no doubt make me tremble with fear. But Rose, thankfully, began speaking.

   "Romen, it's been so long!" She squeaked like a schoolgirl. Although I didn't know her at all, it seemed out of character for this woman warrior to be fawning over him like a fat kid eating birthday cake.

 I noticed how she held herself straighter, and pushed her assets out for him. You can't see a good set of tits in a thick black cloak, but somehow I new her boobs were impressive and that made me hate her more.

  Romen's face turned into a look of slight happiness as he kissed her cheek, his hand cupping her face, his fingers trailing along her tattoo. His tattoo, his mark

   "Rose, it's a pleasure to see you again. I heard your trip was successful." Romen commented, his eyes grazing Rose's face as he pulled away.

   It was funny, really. How this asshole can go from a narcissistic, conniving asshole, to a gentlemen in moments.

   She ran a hand through her long brown hair, "As successful as it could have been. Draven and his men are really fucking things up for us, but we got it under control." 

   At the mention of Dravens name, Romens eyes went 3 shades darker, his jaw tensing up and his fists clenched at his side.

  "Uh, who's Draven?" I asked, finally speaking.

    As if just now noticing I was there, the Devil's attention turned to me. The rage was still prominent in his eyes. I couldn't imagine how horrible I looked, not that it mattered to me how this monster saw me. My wounds had, surprisingly, already scabbed over. But my little "fight" had only taken place last night. I still had bruises on my face, and my wounds would surely scar over.