Baby De Vil - Carlos De Vil

By Star_Wars_Nerd10

" Why didn't you tell me?" " I didn't want to stop you from going to Auradon and living your best life." " We... More

Backround.
Telling People
The Next Few Months
Guess Who's Back
Going to the Isle
What?
It's Going Down
Arriving at Auradon
Cotillion Pt.1
Cotillion Pt.2
Proposal
Morning
A/N
VK Day
Come on, Dad
Crown and Scepter
Retrieving the Ember.
Night Falls
The New Beast
Fairy Cottage
Break This Down
A/N
Wedding Pt.1
The Twins
Epilogue
A/N

Wedding Pt.2

8.3K 164 108
By Star_Wars_Nerd10

Thana POV

I sat in the chair with Carla laying on my chest, letting her relax before everything was gonna start. We were all talking quietly as Carla was starting to daze off, a short nap would be good for her. " Omg, it's almost time for the first touch!" Evie whisper squealed looking at the clock.

" I know! Let's not talk about it because I'm gonna start getting emotional and I'm trying to save the tears." I say, then Carla started to softly snore. There was a knock on the door and Evie got up to answer it.

" What are you guys doing here?" Evie asked.

" We wanted to trade. Bridesmaids can hang with Carlos and we get to hand out with Thana." Jay said.

" If that's alright with you guys?" Ben asked, Evie turned to Mal, Jane, and I. We looked amongst each other.

" Yeah." We all say simultaneously. The girls then leave to hang out with Carlos for a bit and the boys the walked in.

" You look amazing!" Ben said.

" Yeah, Carlos is definitely gonna be speechless when you walk down that isle." Doug added.

" My little sister is getting married." Jay said with his hand over his mouth. You could see him tearing up a bit. Jay and I always had a sibling relationship, and sometime referred to each other as brother or sister.

I slowly stand up, careful not to wake Carla, and give him a side hug, which he returned. " You can't start crying because I'm gonna start crying again." I say my voice cracking a bit.

" I'm not crying." He said wiping the tears that were about to fall. I chuckled then let him go and sat back down.

" So, what's up with you boys?" I ask eating a strawberry from a plate.

" Other than hanging with Carlos at the other end of the hall, nothing." Ben said.

" Carlos is nonstop talking about how excited he is to see you." Doug added.

" Yeah, he almost started crying, but wanted to hold it together." Jay said. " What about you?"

" I've been amazing. Had a great time with my bridesmaids and I've already cried twice. I tried but couldn't hold it together." I shrug. " If I cry again, I'm blaming it on hormones." I joke getting the boys to laugh.

Carlos POV

My groomsmen had just left me to go see Thana and the bridesmaids have joined me in my bachelor suite. " Carlos! You look amazing!" Mal said giving me a hug.

" Thank you. It's all thanks to Evie though." I say giving Evie a side hug.

" So... Carlos, how are you feeling?" Jane asked holding her excitement in.

" I'm feeling amazing. I've been on the brink of crying for a bit but trying to hold it in, because there's not really a reason to be crying." I say still trying to shake some nerves.

" Carlos, of course there's a reason! You're getting married in under an hour!" Mal exclaimed.

" You're right, but trying to save the tears." I say checking my hair in the mirror.

" Here, sit." Evie said pushing me into a chair, and starting to fix my hair.

" How's my girls?" I ask, taking a bite out of my sandwich I got a few minutes before the girls came in here.

" They are great, Carla's asleep, Thana's very excited." Mal listed.

" And she looks amazing in her dress." Jane added.

" Yes, she does." Evie said, picking up a can of hair spray.

" Also, when did you get a sandwich?" Jane asked.

" A few minute before you guys got here, why?" I asked taking another bite.

" Don't tell Thana, she'll get jealous." Mal said.

" I was actually planning on giving her the other half." I say pulling the dining cart closer and pulling the cover up to show them the other half of the sandwich.

" Yep, she's gonna love you forever." Evie said jokingly, I chuckled and put the cover back over the sandwich. An alarm went off on Evie's phone making us all look at her, " it's time for your first touch." She sang.

I stood up from the chair and took a deep breath, giving myself one last look in the mirror making sure I looked ready to get married. I grabbed the half of the sandwich and left the room with the bridesmaids. Since the bachelor and bridal suite were each on one end of the hall way, Evie put one of her folding walls in the middle with a space in the side for us to hold hands. I then stood on my side and waited for Thana.

First Touch and Personal Speeches

Thana POV

I was still talking with the boys when there was knock at the door and my bridesmaids walked in. " You ready?" Mal sang with a wide grin on her face.

" Yeah, give me a minute." I carefully stood up and grabbed the paper I had my speech for Carlos on. " Now I'm ready."

Jane takes Carla out of my arms and letting her sleep on her chest. I thank her then leave the room, leaving everyone there to talk amongst themselves. I walk up to the folding wall, it was slightly thin and I could see Carlos' figure standing with his back to the wall. I do the same and reach my hand around grabbing onto his. He squeezes mine as our fingers intertwine. " Hi." Carlos said just loud enough for me to hear him.

" Hi." I chuckle, giving his hand a tight squeeze. There was a slight moment of silence, " I don't really know what to say."

" Me neither." Carlos said making the both of us laugh. " The girls said you were good, but I want to hear it from you. So, how are you?"

" I'm feeling amazing, I mean I am marrying you." I say, I heard him giggle from the other side of the wall. " What about you?"

" I'm great, I mean I am marrying you." He said copying me. " So you wanna go first? You want me to go first?"

" You can go first because I'm nervous." I said, I'm can pretty sure he can feel how sweaty my palms are.

" Okay." He chuckled, I heard a paper unfold and him take a deep breath. " Dear Thana, 10 years ago if someone were to tell me the girl that Mal brought to the group was going to be the woman that I was going to marry, I would have told them they were insane. I wouldn't believe that because on the old Isle, we were always taught that love was for the weak, which was something none of us wanted to be. But for the next five years after meeting you, you made me fall in love with you. The way you laugh, your beautiful smile, your angelic personality. Every aspect of you made me fall for you harder everyday.
So, when we were 13 I took the leap of faith. I struggled to find the words for what was in my heart, so I kissed you because actions speak louder than word. When you weren't kiss me back, though I had ruin everything but by a miracle you kissed me back. In that moment, I knew, I just knew that I had became the luckiest man alive. For the next almost 5 years, I was the happiest man alive, I cherished every moment I was able to spend with you. But when I got told I was getting sent to Auradon, it was the second most heartbreaking moment for me, the first is when I had to say bye to you.
During those six months apart my love for you only grew, I knew as soon as I could get you I wasn't going to let you go. When I finally got back to you I was shocked finding out I had a daughter, but her being a secret wasn't going to stop me from being there for her and you. Thana, I love more than my word could show. I'll love you more than I could ever express. You are my best friend, my one and only true, and I will love you till forever ends."

I smiled to myself and gently lean my head against the wall. " Carlos..." I say through the tears I let fall. " I love you so much." I said slightly sobbing.

" I love you too." He said, then bringing my hand up kissing the back off it. His voice shook a bit, I could tell he was also crying slightly.

" Okay, my turn. Gotta pull it together." I say taking deep breaths to calm myself. I unfold my paper and hold it up for me to read. " Okay... Dear Carlos, ever since I met you I've known you as the sweetest and most caring guys I have and will ever meet. When we first met, we clicked as best friends almost immediately. On the Isle we did everything together, from causing havoc to sitting on the rooftops watching the dark clouds change shades when day turn to night. For the first five years of knowing you, I was deny every feeling I felt towards you that was in the more than a friend way because I was horrified to lose you. I thought that if I told you I loved you, you'd never to talk to me again.
But when you kissed me, I was shocked. The guy that I loved since I met him was kissing me. For the almost five years after that, you showed me that I was so much more than just the daughter of Hades. You taught me how to love myself, when I thought it was practically impossible. When we were together, we could do anything. Together, we dreamed of our future together, I know for a fact we never dreamed of us getting married like this. But we were lucky enough to be born in a time where the barrier came down and have the wedding we'd never thought we have.
The night you told me you and gang were being sent to Auradon, was the same day I found out I was pregnant with Carla. When you told me you and the gang were being brought to Auradon, I was heartbroken but I kept a brave face. I was horrified when you left, I had no clue how I was going to take care of our baby on my own. But when you promised you'd come back for me, it gave me hope that we were gonna be able to be a family. It took six months, six long and painful months to get you back. But to be honest, I would have waited forever for you to come back.
Carlos, you are the light in my dark. The love of my life, best friend, and my everything. Forever, I promise you my everlasting devotion, my loyalty, my respect, and my unconditional love. I promise to be there through thick and thin. The only moment I'll ever stop loving you is when forever falls apart."

I let out a shaky breath when finishing my speech. " Thana, that was amazing. I love you so much." Carlos said, sniffling a bit at the end. I then bring his hand up and kiss the back of it.

" I love you too." I chuckle as the tears I held in started to fall. Thank god for Evie's waterproof make up.

" I have something for you." Carlos said.

" What?" I asked confused. Carlos took his hand out mine and when I could see his hand again there was a sandwich in it. I gasped excitedly, quickly wiping away the tears, and took it out of his hand, " You are. The. Best. Thank you."

" You're welcome." He chuckled. I interlace my free hand with his again. " I knew you'd would be hungry."

" I mean, I am carrying twins. I'm always hungry." I say while taking a bite out of the sandwich, still kind of crying. Evie then popped out of my room and started tapping an invisible watch on her wrist, then heading back into the room. " I'm getting the signal to wrap it up if we want to stay on schedule."

" Okay, see you soon?" Carlos asks.

" See you soon." I confirm.

" I love you."

" I love you too." I say, Carlos and I slowly let go of each other's hands and walked back to our respective rooms. I carefully closed the door behind me and everyone's eyes were on me.

" So?" Mal asked.

" It was amazing. Carlos also gave me a sandwich, which makes it even better." I say taking a bite of my sandwich.

" We all expected you to walk in crying." Jay said.

" Well, I was crying less than two minutes ago but now I'm doing great, enjoying my sandwich." I say taking a bite. " By the way, you guys kind of ditched Carlos."

" We should probably get back to Carlos." Ben said.

" We'll see you ladies later." Doug said closing the door behind him and the boys.

" So..?" Mal started, I stared her kind of confused taking another bite our of my sandwich.

" Yes?" I ask confused why they were all staring at me.

" How was it?" Jane ask excitedly.

" Oh! It was amazing! Carlos speech was absolutely amazing, it brought me to tears." I say taking another bite out of the sandwich.

" What about Carlos?" Evie asked.

"He kinda cried when he finished his speech, but I definitely got him crying some more with mine." I say swallowing my bite.

" Well, you have 30 minutes to relax until you get to walk down the isle." Mal said. Carla then squirmed in Janes arms and lifted her head up, opening her eyes. Her hair was definitely a hot, but cute, mess.

" Wow, look at you." I say taking her from Jane and letting her rest on my hip. I start on trying to fix her hair but she whines and shoves her head into my shoulder. I sit down and hug her close to my body until she was complete awake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Ceremony

I had finally been able to fix Carla's hair and give her something to eat before the ceremony. And there was 8 minutes until I get to marry the love of my life. It was all starting to become really real for me. I was slightly pacing the room while Evie played with Carla. " You okay there, Thana?" Mal asked putting a hand on my shoulder, stopping my pacing.

" Yeah, I'm great. Just it's getting really really real for me right now. There is eig- well, now seven minutes until I'm officially, Mrs. De Vil." I quickly explain. " It's not like I'm worried or anything, it's just that, well, I'm getting married in 7 minutes."

" It's just nerves, you're gonna do great." Mal said putting her arm around my shoulder. Then a knocking came at the door. " Come in!" Mal hollered.

The door then opened and Cruella and Dad walked in. As soon as Dad saw me, I saw the tears start well up in his and a hand went over his mouth. " You look absolutely beautiful, sweetheart." Dad said pulling me into a hug.

" Thanks, Dad." I say giving him a tight hug in return. Cruella stood off to the side smiling, admiring the father-daughter moment.

" You ready?" Dad asked pulling away from the hug.

" Yeah, I'm ready." I say taking deep breathes to calm myself down just a bit.

" Okay, let's get this show on the road." He said offering me his arm, which I loop with mine. Cruella takes Carla from Evie, since they were walking with Carlos as he walked down the aisle. I gave everyone hugs before we left the suite. I stood with my dad just around the corner from where Carlos, Cruella with Carla, the bridesmaids, and groomsmen, were lined up waiting to make the entrance.

Some piano music started up signaling for them to start walking. I lean forward a bit watching Carlos and Cruella link arms, and them start to make there decent down the aisle to the alter. Once there the groomsmen and bridesmaids made there way down the isle. Then it was mine and my Dad's turn. The music changed and I took a deep breath, I looked up to Dad, who was looking down to me, and I nodded letting him know I was ready.

We then started to walk around the corner and to the top of the aisle. I look up from my feet and immediately make eye contact with Carlos. I saw his perfect smile spread across his face and, it was a bit far, but I could see a few tears slide down his face. I started to walk down the aisle maintaining eye contact with him. It felt as if the world just stopped, and it was just us in this moment. I kept checking him out because, damn, he looked good.

We make to the end of the aisle were we met up with Carlos. Carlos held out his hand for their usually handshake but instead Dad grabbed his hand and pulling him in for a hug. Carlos was shocked at first but then gave him a quick hug as pat on the back before they both let go. " Please, take care of her for me?" Dad said just so Carlos and I could hear.

" I promise, I will, sir." Carlos said between the three of us. My Dad smiled proudly and patted his shoulder, and handing me off to Carlos. Carlos then took both of my hands in his, " You look stunning." He said just above a whisper, a few stray tears fell from his eyes.

" Thank you, and you look very handsome." I say bringing my hands to his cheeks and wiping the tears away. We then walked up to the alter standing facing together, Jay then moved from his spot of groomsman to the spot of the officiant. We chose Jay because it's Jay, also because we didn't want it to be too serious, and we were pretty sure Jay could come up with something good.

" Everyone, please be seated." Jay said over the crowd. Once they were all seated he cleared his throat getting ready to start. " Welcome, everyone." Jay started. " I know that Carlos and Thana appreciate all of you coming here to witness this very special occasion. Having you here is part of what makes this day so special to them. I personally like to thank the both of them for wanting me to officiate their wedding. Also who knew that spending just a few minutes on the internet could make you able to officiate two of your best friends wedding. But today, we finally see Carlos and Thana get married. I'm gonna say what we've all been thinking, 'It's about damn time!'." Jay exclaimed getting a laugh from everyone. " Like seriously, I thought they were gonna wait until the next century to get married. But since this is finally happening, let's get this party started.
10 years ago, when they were just both 8 years old, Mal brought Thana to us, to introduce her because she was joining our small gang. I've never seen two people click together faster than Carlos and Thana in that single moment. They were best friends from the start. For the first five years where they were just friends, it was so obvious to the girls and I that they were gonna be together forever. We even placed bets on when they were gonna end up together. By the way, Mal, Evie, you both still owe me that 10 dollars." Jay said getting another laugh from everyone.
"When they got together we could all only think, 'Finally!'. It was so obvious for everyone that they were meant to be together. For those next four years of them together, they didn't fall deeper in love, they walked deeper in love with each other. They walked with their eyes wide open and choosing to take every step. But now we are making it official, and Thana will become Thana De Vil. Before we get on with the vows, does anyone object to this union?" Pure silence was in the air. " Great, let's hear those vows guys."

Carlos and I stepped away from the altar and off to the side, in front of two microphones. I was given a drum and egg shakers, and Carlos' was given a guitar. " Thank you, Jay, for that lovely summary of our relationship." Carlos said give a slight turn to Jay. " We really weren't planning this, it is just kind of how it went. But a few weeks ago we were giving the song writing a go again. And when we were finished, we realized we wrote our vows in a song."

" Yeah, we've obviously never have performed this before and this will be the first and possibly only time you'll ever hear this live. But anyways, this song is called, 'No Matter Where You Are'." I say. I look over to Carlos taking a deep breath, I seem to be doing a lot of those today. I mouthed to Carlos '3,2,1'.

Carlos and Thana : I will stand by you
Even when we fall
I will be the rock that holds you up
And lifts you high so you stand tall
I won't let you go
No one can take your place
Oh, a couple fights and lonely nights
Don't make it right to let it go to waste
And I won't let you fall
I won't let you go
No matter where you are
No matter where you are, I'll be there

Carlos : I will hold on to
Everything we've got
A quitter, a regretter and forgetter is everything I'm not
I'll take care of you
And love you just because
You and I are better than forever

Carlos and Thana : Nothing can stop us
And I won't let you fall
I won't let you go
No matter where you are
No matter where you are, I'll be there

Thana : We can be the generation
Who learns how to love
Mistakes and empty promises
Will never be enough
To tear apart the giant hearts
That beat inside us now
Let's conquer the percentages

Carlos and Thana : And rise above the crowd
And I won't let you fall
I won't let you go
No matter where you are
No matter where you are, I'll be there
No matter where you are, I'll be there, oh
I'll be there, mmm

(Song : No Matter Where You Are by Us the Duo)

When we finished everyone gave us a round of applause. Carlos and I smiled to each other, and the instruments were taken away from us. We pulled each other into a tight embrace then going back our spot on the alter. " That was great, guys." Jay whispered to us, giving us a pat on the shoulder. We smile and give him a nod. " Can we get another round of applause for the couple?" Jay hollered over the crowd, getting everyone to cheer and clap once again. " Okay, I wasn't sure what to say for your ring exchange so I went on the internet once again and stole a few lines. May we have the rings please?" Jay asked, Dude then came running up with the rings in a basket. Carlos and I took each other's rings out of the basket, and Dude ran back to his seat. " Alright, Carlos, you're up first." Jay said patting Carlos back, Carlos let out a breathy laugh. " Dude, repeat after me. 'I, Carlos Oscar De Vil, take, Thana Hades, To be my lawful wedded wife. To have and hold, from this day forward. For better and for worse. For richer for poorer. In sickness and health. Until death do us part'."

"I, Carlos Oscar De Vil, take, Thana Hades, To be my lawful wedded wife. To have and hold, from this day forward. For better and for worse. For richer for poorer. In sickness and health. Until death do us part." Carlos repeats slightly fiddling with my rings in his hand.

" 'And I give you this ring as a reminder that we face this world together. We're an unbreakable team'."

"And I give you this ring as a reminder that we face this world together. We're an unbreakable team." Carlos says then slipping the wedding and engagement rings on my finger.

" Thana, you're turn." Jay says.

" I know, Jay." I say just so the three of us could hear, both of them let out a quiet chuckle.

" Sis, repeat after me, 'I, Thana Hades, take, Carlos Oscar De Vil, To be my lawful wedded husband. To have and hold, from this day forward. For better and for worse. For richer for poorer. In sickness and health. Until death do us part'."Jay says.

" I, Thana Hades, take, Carlos Oscar De Vil, To be my lawful wedded husband. To have and hold, from this day forward. For better and for worse. For richer for poorer. In sickness and health. Until death do us part." I repeat.

" 'And I give you this ring as a reminder we face this world together. We're an unbreakable team'."

"And I give you this ring as a reminder that we face this world together. We're an unbreakable team." I repeat then slipping Carlos' ring on his finger.

" I now pronounce you husband and wife. I would say go forth and multiply, but you've been doing a great job at doing that." Jay said giving Carla a small wave, in return he got a happy squeal. Carlos and I gripped onto each other hands tighter as we laughed. " So in this case, I'll just say, you may kiss the bride."

Carlos and I did not hesitate to pull each other into our first kiss as a married couple, everyone in the crowd clapped and cheered. Carlos added his own flare by dipping me, but quickly pulled me back up. We pulled away and all we could we do was smile. " I now present to you Carlos and Thana De Vil!" Jay said. We turned so we were facing everyone whom were still cheering, and held up interlaced hands up for everyone to see.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 2.3K 12
You're parents are Maleficent and Hades, but when the villains were banished to the isle of the lost they forgot about you, for you had crawled you'r...
128K 2K 28
Descendants 1, 2, &3 Gina, daughter of Gaston, her father never liked her, because he never wanted a daughter, she always goes to her older brother G...
242K 4.9K 15
You are (y/n) beast, daughter of King Adam and Queen Belle, twin sister of Prince Ben. You and your brother invited four vks over to Auradon Prep. Wh...
260K 5.4K 27
You are Heidi, the daughter of Hades, King of the Underworld and God of the Death, from Hercules. You and the VKs known as Mal daughter of Maleficen...