The Maid's Guide to the Mafia

By xxxnunintheclubxxx

"In a world overtaken by the mafia, there can only be one king." ---------------- Alister Mancini. His name a... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
Author's note
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
PLEASE READ
42
43
44
46
47
48

45

163K 5.2K 4.4K
By xxxnunintheclubxxx

(This should go without saying, but if you are uncomfortable with graphic description of violence and torture, than do not read this.)

Cullen's body fell as it collided with the metal chains of the cellar.

The warehouse reeked of blood, limps from it's latest victims blinded his vision as the dried liquid feasted around the ripped off stomach splattered on the ground, now the diet of the rats surrounding it.

However, that was the least of his worries.

Alister gave him no time to settle in his new living space before he grabbed him be the jagular, the knife  in his hand scraping the bone that was gradually starting to stick out.

"S-sir! What-"

His pleads came to an end as Alister crushed the surface of his larynx, the sharp side of the object digging deeper into his flesh, the smirk on his face widening as he heard the first course of yells rip out of his throat.

Cullen's eyes widened in fear as he watched the monster's beastly eyes lean in closer to left side of his face, knife still at his neck, one push to end his life.

A merciful way out.

"You will pay for each scar on her body." He lowly whispered, his tone entangled with the promise of peril and demise.
The threat rand loudly into Cullen's ears, shivers of pure fear sinking down his spine at the realization.

He knew.

At that very second, Cullen tried anything for the desperate begs caught by the edge of the knife to come out.
Words pleading for their only purpose of gaining mercy out of the fate bestowed on him.
Words fighting for the hope of a fast death committed hastily by the beast's hands.

He knew exactly what went around in this dungeon. The sound of the heart torn out before the man's eyes, the shrill screams of the guiltless women holding on to any type of emotion that proved they were still alive. The guards losing any shred of humanity with each crack of the bone.

That was common.

He knew that better than anyone else, his responsibility only tied to the place.
His job, his earning, his legacy...

His downfall.

But if all that was the normal procedure designed to apply to any man, regardless of how insignificant their crime was,

What was to happen to him?

The instant pierce of pain broke him out of his thought, shattering all his senses, his sight being the only one left to go as he watched the Don plunge the knife into his skin. Ripping it in half as the knife with the sharpest blade designed for pure agony traced the veins down his feeble arm.

With the  palm of the man's hand still firmly crushing his mouth, Cullen was unable to say a word.
The blood spurred off of his arm, the red liquid contrasting the while cloth blocking his muscles.

"Tell me everything you've done to her. I want to hear it from you."
Alister spoke calmly.

Too calmly.

With a swift motion, his hand left his lips which immediately roared in the pleasureless euphoria dripping down his fingers.
Agony filled his brain, his yells cutting through his bruised larynx as he hopelessly prayed that the touch of death would come soon.

He promised himself he would never beg.
Yet here he was, crying his life away begging for a just a mere scrap of Alister's compassion.

His finger nails came off first.

Torn off and stuffed down his damaged throat, choking him as Alister forced him to chew on the hard surface of the nails , each ripped open before his very eyes. The blood that dried upon the nails was spreading throughout his taste buds making him taste his undoing.

The blade going through each of the top parts of the finger, now ripped open as a giant hole sunk through the moisty surface missing the hard surface his polished nails offered.

Cullen wasn't screaming anymore.

His heart was frozen still, beating just enough to make him conscious as his terror continued. Shock was swelling each of his organs as he laid paralyzed on the cell's metallic bottom.

"Did you not hear me?"
His emotionless eyes stared at the fragile man as he recited the threats without a hint of sentiment scraping his monologuist tone.
"I want you to tell me about every tear that you caused, every sleepless night she faced because of you. I want you to tell me about every time she begged in your presence. Everywhere you touched her."

" I'M SO SORRY PLEASE-" His sudden cry for forgiveness scattered back down his throat as Alister's fist struck him at the side.

"That's not what I fucking asked you to do, is it?" He brought his hand to the bottom of Cullen's neck, pushing his head forward until he was staring at him dead in the eyes before a maniacal chuckle left his lips.
"Seems like you need some help clearing up your hearing."

Those were the last words spoken, before another ripping noise took place.

Cullen watched in untainted alarm at the limb ear hanging out of the sadist's fist.

His ear.

Now a rotting flesh of meat.

Tears crawled out of his eyes, his mind still unable to accept his fate. His yells of pain mixed in with the screaming souls facing the other cells, their shouts echoing throughout the dungeon.

It was ironic in a sense. Cullen's laws of imprisonment may not have been made by him, but the torture and sever punishment they had experienced was highly influenced by his care of the place.

And mow here he was. Suffering a worser fate than any man or woman alike.

Locked in a cage with the beast himself.

"S-SIR I DON'T KNOW W-WHAT PEOPLE TOLD YOU B-"

"START FUCKING TALKING!" Alister yelled, the calm and sensible seeming tone long gone as he threw the shaken up man against the nearest, pinning him against his damaged neck.
"If you dare stay silent, I swear I will keep you alive for years. Each day tearing out another piece of you as you watch me rip open every last piece."

"S-sir please. Don't do this! I had been l-loyal to you." He called out, his usual terrorizing tone now almost unrecognizable as the feeble weak man attempted to save just a small piece of pain he would experience.

Unsatisfied with the lack of answers, Alister clawed his way to the bottom of his bare neck, clawing down his backside. Hands tearing the skin through as he reached the fragile muscle tissues. The soft texture diminished after being ripped open as blood sprung out around the sides of the yelling man's body. Pain so intense accompanied the piercing feeling of his whole backside being forced open, revealing his still in-tact spine.

"N-NO! PLEASE. PLEASE! I'LL TELL YOU ANYTHING YOU WANT-" Cullen cried, ear-piercing almost animalistic howls of pain running out his throat with a slight squealing tone created by the damage that had already been done to his voice box.

"Did you have your way with her?" Alister growled, his fury increasing at the very mention of her. Images of her standing there, afraid and unprotected flashes through his brain. At the terror flashing through Cullen's eyes, Alister knew he must have known what he was referring to.

"I-I. N-no sir. Sh-she- I g-got hit in the head before we could-"

"So you tried." Alister interrupted the quivering man, his tone as calm as can be. Slight relief washed over his heart once he heard that she had not been through a pain as horrible as that one, but not enough to make him stop the brutal punishment awaiting.

"I-I.... Y-yes, I did. I'm so sorry, a-at the time I had no idea who she-" Cullen tried to explain using words he hoped could save his fate.
This couldn't be his end.

This wasn't going to be his downfall.

But that was when he felt it.

A part of his spine.
Gone.

He thrusted his head down, screaming. His head connecting with the rotting flesh Alister had already tore out of him, his own blood and meat pushing against his damaged face.

"Did I tell you to stop describing it to me? Tell me exactly how she felt. How she begged you to stop." He whispered menacingly, with a low voice sawn into the threatening melody his voice gave  out. Leaning closer into his still in-tact ear, delivering his lines chilling him through his defaced spine that was only kept uninjured enough for his to stay alive through the torture.

Cullen had no choice.

Each recollection or thought about w memory of the night above was aid out loud. Each words rang through Alister's head, deep cracks and shredding noises emerging from the victim's back at the pure mention of any word or syllable the minster didn't like. His skin, a light fabric that the merciless man ripped open with his hands alone with each moment passing, a new set of bones were taken out of his body.

A blade piercing off his manhood while he talked about the words exchanged with the enemy.

Traitor they called him and a traitor he was.

Slices of cuts plastered down his calf, same position where Kamala had her own injury visible haunting Alister's eyes.

He told him everything.

And it wasn't enough.

The loss of blood was inflicting his brain, pleading him to pass out, something that Cullen has been begging his body to do from the start. Dismantled bones laid around his body, his heart numb with agony.

Alister didn't want that.

He wanted him to feel everything. Every little scratch.
He wasn't going to hive him the satisfaction of killing him once defeated.

Removing his hands from deformed man's body, he remembered what he had to find out next.
Cullen wailed while laying on the cold floor, a small wave of content flushing through his senses at the termination of torture.
His eyes were slowly closing until he felt the beast's sharp hand enclose around his neck once again.

"Her sister. Where is she?" He snarled at the weak man, spat landing on his face.

Cullen tried to talk, but nothing was coming out. Breath was knocked out of him, blood pouring down the cold walls Alister had him pressed against, joining up with the remains of his and the cell's previous inhabitants.

Alister pressed further into his throat, clearly not liking the disrespect even if it was unintentional.

"I- I don't know. Th-they let her go."
The man managed to choke out, any power or energy hone from his system.

"Who's they!" He snarled back him, his hand almost touching the wall through Cullen's neck.
"The fucking Russians?"

With harsh breaths emitting into his mouth as the world was closing around him, he managed to complete on final action before the darkness took over.

A nod.

Alister released the crippled man, his ripped apart body descending onto the ground.
He called the nearest guard.

The guard's eyes were widened, drops of fright dripping through them making it clear that scene held in front of him managed to traumatize him.
And he worked in the Warehouse.

"Call the doctor. I want him stitched up. Tell him that if he dies on his watch, his body will be the one replacing his." He told the mature-looking guard before exiting the cell, leaving the man on the floor encircled by what used to be his body parts.

A sadistic glow shone in the specks of his eyes as he recalled the pure composure he felt once he heard his skin crack under his hands.

The same sound he would hear tomorrow.

———————

Kamala slightly arose from the bed as she heard the door creak open.

Alister wasn't stupid. Blood spurting off of his clothes was never a good impression especially in front of the woman whom he promised to leave the previous owner of the blood alone.

A quick shower came a long way, the blood of his victim washing off of him, draining down the pipes accompanied by the fresh water that was eager to take its color.

Kamala slowly flattered her eyes open as they landed on the man approaching her. His dark, velvety scent with a slight mixture of alcohol reached her nostrils.

"How are you feeling?" His deep voice called out as she threw herself deeper into the blanket.

"I- better."

He stepped closer to the woman wrapped around his sheets as he slowly sat down at the edge of the bed.
"Does anything hurt?" He asked slowly while his hand found its way over to hers. With his large hand covering her small one he was unable to conceal the slight smile appearing on his lips at the feeble contact.

"N-no." She gently answered back, slightly taken aback with his sudden touch.
She felt a slight itch through the length of her back, same place a big scar went through as she had deducted through the use of her hands but as soon as she saw the faint flashing of satisfaction run through his eyes at her answer , she knew she couldn't mention the pain.

Since she had woken up, she had never seen him happy.

Her memory was slowly coming back in short frail flashes. While her mind still lacked memories of what happened the night she had actually fallen into the coma, her mind seemed to almost instinctively lead her through her time with Alister.

"How's your memory?" He softly whispered into her ear, leaning closer. He wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling his muscular body over her tiny frame.

He couldn't help himself. The feeling of her back in his arms made every vicious and plain brutal thing he had ever committed worth it.
Just to get to this movement.

Kamala accepted the warmth his body gave out as she softly cuddled up closer into his torso.
"B-better. I uhm- I just wanted to thank you. I know it must have been hard not- you know. P-punishing him? B-but I just wanted to tell you I really appreciate it."

"It's okay." He replied, his calm exterior trying to ignore the guilt pulling on his heartstrings.

He hated the feeling. Lying to her but he knew based on how Kamala grew up, she would never be able to understand his mindset and her newly found fragile state was not much help.
He knew best and he was going to do his best for her.

For a while, it was silent. Nothing came out through any of their mouths, both of them enjoying each other's confort wrapped around them.
Alister's heavy breathing creating little goosebumps on the light skin of the her neck as he lazily dropped his head down, his face swathed around her gentle scent.

"I brought you food." He said leisurely, breaking through the sound of conferable silence around them.
His deep voice brought her back to reality as he slowly descended off of her and walked over to the tray deposited over the dresser.

The tray contained of dozens of meals creating a loop of deja-vu to sphere around Kamala's head as her mind recounted the last time Alister had done this.

He brought the food up to the bed laying the tray down at her lap. While quietly thanking him, she brought her hands upwards ready to reach for the fork.

"Don't." Alister commanded as he dragged her scarred arms back on the surface of the bed, worried of the pain she would receive just by lifting a muscle.
His arm slowly moved towards the expensive silverware as he brought food to her mouth.

The movement would have been almost unbelievable in a stranger's eye. The action so different to the one he was committing just a few minutes ago.

Kamala's cheeks flushed in embarrassment as she politely reminded him that she was more than capable of feeding herself but Alister was hearing none of it as he continued shoving the food lightly into her mouth.

Her body looked almost lifeless, not even the feeding times she had installed able to fix it.
But he was determined.

Much to her own surprise, even with her prior denial, her stomach craved the nutrition as she swallowed the steak whole. Her body was not used to the large quantity of food she was provided with making it harder and harder to eat more and after the big chunk of meat, she was finished.

Alister managed to make her eat a little bit more but even he knew that he had to give her time no matter how impatient he was.

He briskly removed the tray blocking her thighs and stomach, eager to get back in the position they were in before.
He crawled in back onto the bed, his fingers already searching for her waist to the point where he had to remind himself not to be too forceful. The recollection of her scars and bruises were not helping him seem less vicious as as soon as the memory hit his head, he instantly pulled Kamala's body tighter around his almost in a protective manner.

She slowly squealed at the upfront action yet did not have the heart to pull away.

Nor did she want to.

While closing the proximity between them more so than before (if that was even possible), her head found its rightful place at his torso.

That was when something caught her eye.

A small red dot at the fold of his newly fresh collar.
So tiny a human eye would have missed it while paying it multiple glance.

But she didn't.

And she knew exactly what it was.

Blood.

The cellar.

The darkness.
That was where it all started. Her blood painting the cellar walls, her yells of terror the only thing beard for miles working aside the loud bangs as the whips crashed against her body.
The hand holding the weapon, belonging to the men she thought she could trust.
The only person she had down there.
Screams flustered with betrayal, knife crawling past her exposed muscles.
Her will to fight back decreasing with every laugh that escaped the men's lips.
But most importantly, the blood.
The blood. The blood. The blood.
The blood.

As though lightning had struck her, her body pushed itself away from the unexplainable warmth his body offered, the source unknown to her at this point.

Her mind was no longer there but at the pits of the dark basement surrounded by men pleased with every cry of unbearable agony that forcefully released itself from her throat.

Her body started hyperventilating, the battle for air defeating her at every turn.
Heart beat intensifying with every hallucination of the belt hitting her arched back. Bones peaking out of her reddened skin.

"Kamala?" Alister asked swiftly, his voice lowering im concern at the drastic change of atmosphere.

His hands immediately covered each side of her head, her hasty breaths reaching his face as he desperately tried to shake her awake.
"Kamala! What's wrong?"

The image transmitted throughout her head as a movie scene shocking the audience. She couldn't decipher reality from fiction anymore, her mind swallowing her memories as they came in for the reaping all at once not giving her the chance to breathe properly.

Alister couldn't think.
All he saw was her unconscious body laying back at the bed, tubes plugged in at every corner of her. He couldn't let that happen again. He swore it.

He rapidly thrusted her body around, hoping the action would be able to remind her of where she was.

Safe.

She was with him.

His shaking became more and more rough as his heart hot more and more desperate to help her.
"Kamala! It's just a memory. You're not there anymore." He spoke loudly, his words could have easily been mistaken for yells.

His voice resonated throughout her head, snapping her back to reality.

She remembered.

Her eyes hopelessly looked for any kind of recognition available to her that proved she wasn't... there any longer. Her eyes focused in on Alister, clutching by her side.
She could only pull her head closer to him before she burst out crying.

"It's okay. You're safe now. I promise you are never going back to that place ever again." He said roughly, anger tingling in his eyes at the thought of what Kamala must have been going through. He softly led his fingers through her hear while her tears soaked up his shirt.

"I w-was- I- I couldn't-" Kamala tried to get the words out of her mouth, her sobs breaking each and every one of them.

"I know baby." He replied not wanting her to waste her breath trying to explain.

He knew exactly what happened.

The evidence was covering her entire body.

"You're not alone anymore." Alister repeated the same phrase he had told her just when she woke up while another panic attack was rising.

His words reached her heart, realization immediately bursting through her tears.

Kedrick was there.

Kedrick.

"Kedrick!" She yelled out suddenly, slightly pushing her head away from Alister's chest.
"I- I can't believe I forgot about him. D-did he make it h-home?" Her question hesitantly left her lips, scared of the answer she would soon receive.

While she was not pleased with Kedrick now that her memories had returned, she knew that he didn't deserve to be in there.

Nobody deserves that.

Alister watched Kamala as her tearful eyes begged for the well being of the man. While he knew that her worry was only shown because of her soft heart, he couldn't help feel a twinge of jealousy run through his heart.
Her worry of another man.

A man he had ripped skin off right in front of his eyes.

There was the feeling again.

The slight guilt eating at his heart.

He couldn't pretend as though he didn't know that the man he had torn apart was the same name she had mentioned. He had found out his name long before Kamala had even woken up.
The guards had pierced their long-term prisoners with metal name tags to make it easier to recognize them and as Alister still remembered as he ripped open his leg, the tag falling off along with his skin.

He had to admit, the concern that he had hurt someone close to Kamala stung but the thought of them together made him almost glad he did what he did.

Almost.

"Don't worry. He made it back." He answered casually, easily fooling anyone with his vague answer.

A mastor manipulator.

Just as he liked it.

Kamala's features softened as she let out a cry of relief.

Unable to keep hearing any more of her despair, he softly leaned in, gently whispering a short passage.
"Come with me."

He slowly took her by the hand, leading her oof of the bed before he swooped her body up in his arms.

Both distressed from the extreme swap of energy, Alister slowly led her out of the bedroom.
—————-

Water hugged her scarred body as her hand laid leisurely against the corner of the tub.
Alister slowly went over each one of her scars, the wet cloth he held firmly in his hand washing her naked body.

Kamala's cheeks were bright red, slightly embarrassed by the very intimate action as he lightly caressed her back, careful not to be too rough on her bruises.

With his shirt off, he inspected every part of her body carefully tending to each one of her injuries.

He hated himself.

He knew who did this to her.

He knew who was the cause of her misery.

Each new scar he went through slowly tore out his heart, knowing that he was the monster everybody said he was.

She trusted him.

He promised her he would stand by her.

He couldn't keep this to himself any longer.

He couldn't be there to confort her from her nightmare knowing he was the one who caused.

He lied to her, hurt her friends and ultimately managed to break her too.

He didn't deserve her. He knew that. In his eyes, she was perfect. An angel unable to do anything wrong.

If he was a better man, he would let her be.

But he wasn't.

He needed her. He couldn't let her go.

"It was me." He said suddenly, danger oozing off of his form, his eyes glinting with unexplainable menace.

Kamala turned her head in curiosity, her senses weakened by the confort from the shower.

"I'm the reason this happened to you."

And then there was quiet.

The only sound heard was Cullen's blood draining through the shower tubes.

——————-

Remember that one time I said the next chapter would come out in a day like 3 days ago?

Hhaahahah. That was just a joke.

A recurring one in this story.

Oh well.

I hope you liked this chapter.

Vote.

Do it.

And comment.
and it better be funny.

Also follow me.
Everybody knows that fans who follow me are obviously superior human beings.

Hey hey hey! Don't come after me! It is a proven fact.
Scientists around the world gathered around and came to this conclusion so like sure argue with science I guess.

Anywaaay,
I swear.
If anyone.
ANYONE.
Writes something along the lines
"Please update"
I will kill you.

I mean you can write it as long as you tell me how much you worship me. Then its okay.

But not just those two fucking words.

That's it.

Byeeeee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 1.1K 17
A ruthless assassin of the most dangerous family in the world A shy college student who works as a valet driver at her hotel. What happens when he...
16K 454 30
...And if Hell feels like Heaven you didn't change the Devil. But he changed You! ____________________________________ Camilla's life was never easy...
6.9M 211K 53
|HIGHEST RANK #1 IN TEEN FICTION| * When a Good girl meets a Bad boy, things are about to get cheesy and cute* when Amelia Greene heard the rumour...
7.6M 214K 47
**Cover by @AndiApplexoxo** No one could have guessed what would happen when a sixteen year old Vincenzo goes to an auction with his father. No one c...