✔️ MALEDETTO | 18 +

By LilaAurora_LA

⚠️BE WARNED⚠️: This book is a dark romance and contains abusive and mature content. Smut. An emotional roller... More

PLOT
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Epilogue

Chapter 9

8.3K 340 25
By LilaAurora_LA

Previous chapter:
Then, our ways parted away. Maybe for forever, or not. Who knows? Except fate.

Calina's pov

After getting the money from this drug lord, I called myself a taxi and let me drive home. But I had to admit Mateo was right, it wasn't easy to find a cap, but I managed to find one, fortunately.

As I got home I was so exhausted that I immediately went to bed. I knew I only had four hours left to get some sleep before picking Zia up from my friends.

IN THE MEANTIME

Emeralda's pov

Lonely.

Locked.

Homesick.

Loveless.

And betrayed.

Five emotions I witnessed by the love of my life, Alessandro Morelli. He broke all the promises he gave me while holding my hands, looking into my eyes. He had promised me to be there for me in good and bad times as we got wedded, but when the bad times came, he had chosen his brother instead of me.

His fear, or respect, or whatever the hell he was feeling for his brother was obviously bigger than his love for me. Otherwise, he wouldn't listen to his brother and lock me up in damn abandoned island, a place looking like the paradise, but being my hell for almost three years now.

Instead of standing up against his brother, he agreed with him, and stamped me as a betrayer for helping the woman his brother ruined. Banning me to an island as a punishment for freeing the woman who had helped him.

Was I regretting helping her? No, I wasn't, because no woman deserved ending up with a man like him, a hypocrite, manipulative bastard.

And unfortunately, Alessandro was the same, like his brother. He came to the island, but he never brought my son with him.

The reason why he came? He said he was missing me, in other words:

Sex.

I didn't believe that he missed me, neither did I believe in his love anymore, but I have him what he wanted, a passionate night.

I kissed him with as much passion as I could, even if I felt nothing. I told him I loved him even if my love for him died the day he took my son away from me. I told him I needed him, even if I wanted nothing to do with him after he betrayed me.

I pretended he was important for me, because I wanted to be get out of this Hell, and have my life back, have my son back in my arms.

Therefore, I played with his emotions, like he and his brother played with the enemy. I manipulated him to make him give me what I wanted, like they did with their enemies. I used their own technique to get out of here, and I felt like I was so close to finally get to my goal, as he was all softened up with me again after all the years.

I came back from my thoughts and out of my tranced state as I heard the front door open and closed. Putting a seductive smile on my face, I sit on the bed with a better sexy posture.

I knew he'd come, he always came, every Sunday, in every two weeks.

"I was awaiting you," I said as he finally walked into the bedroom, his eyes roaming my body that was only covered by silky night-blue nightgown. Getting up from bed, I approached him. "I missed you," I lied.

"I missed you too," he claimed as I grabbed his tie and pulled him a little down, before smashing my lips on his. Letting go of his tie, my hands went to the buttons of his shirt, opening them, before letting my hands roam his chest.

Gasping, I fell backwards on the bed as he pushed me back. Propping myself up on my elbows, I looked at him, as he looked at me with downcast eyes, stripping down his shirt and getting rid of his belt.

I opened my legs, as he got on bed, and hovered over me, his clothed crotch pressing against mine. Sighing, I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him down, tucking with my teeth on his lower lip, looking him in the eye, saying,

"I love you." I lied.

I moaned as his tongue entered my mouth, my hands tracing down his back before tucking at his jeans, pulling away from the kiss, lying again, "I want you."

Pulling away, he opened his jeans. Smiling, I helped him get rid of it. After getting rid of his jeans, I pushed him down on bed with a naughty grin, straddling him.

With my face close to his, as he sat up a little, our noses touching, I grabbed his dick, that was already hard, aligning it with my entrance.

My chest heaving up and down, as I slowly put it in me. My back arching with every inch that he thrusted inside me. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he sat up and his face was the same level as mine.

His one hand grabbed my waist to pull me closer so that our chests were touching as his other hand wrapped my legs around his waist.

I whined as his hand, that wrapped my legs around his waist, slapped my ass now, before moving me in a rhythm, making me ride him.

My back arched from the pleasure, resulting in me pushing my chest right into his face. I felt his lips on my breasts, sucking and licking them.

Moaning I fucked him harder, as I was close, not only to come, but also to escape. The more I fucked him the closer I'd be to escape.

After all it was a give and take world. I'd give him pleasure, and he'd give me a baby, a perfect excuse I could use to manipulate him to take me back to my old life.

FEW HOURS LATER

Calina's pov

As I woke up after a few hours of sleep, I checked my watch and saw that I slept more than I should. Frantically, I got up from bed and changed my clothes without showering before rushing to my friend's place.

As I stood before their doorstep, I rang the doorbell. "Come on, come on, come on," I muttered, knocking on the door.

"Where is Zia? We'll be late, I--"

"She's ready, and she's here," Bob muttered, gesturing down next to him. "Oh," I mumbled as I didn't see her while looking at Bob, "thank you!"

"Come on, baby, we have to go, otherwise, we'll be late." I picked my daughter in my arms as she still looked sleepy, rubbing her eyes. "Thanks again, Bob!"

"Any time again! Love that demon!" He waved after us as I walked to the car, before closing the door behind him. After we both got in the car, I drove to the hospital.

Today, I had her appointment at the hospital. I would sign the patience confirmation form before we would check her in and do some tests before her surgery next week.

On the way to the hospital I saw from the rear-view mirror that she fell asleep. I smiled, before focusing on driving, telling me to be attentive of my surroundings, not wanting to be involved in an accident as I was still exhausted.

*****

As we arrived at the hospital, safe, I got out of the car before opening her door. Leaning into the car, I pecked her lips, caressing her head. "Zia," I said gently, unbuckling her, "baby, wake up."

Yawning, she opened her eyes, looking at me tiredly. "I want sleep," she whined. "I know, baby, but I need you to stay awake, as we need to visit somewhere now," I told her.

"Can't we go later, mommy?" she asked me, whining. "We have to go now," I told her with a sigh, getting her out of the car.

"Ready to see where mommy is working?" I asked her with a smile as we walked into the hospital. "No," she mumbled, shaking her head, making me chuckle, as she was really moody, which she often was when she was Hella tired, like now.

"That was rude," I told her, picking her up as she walked very slowly. "Mom, I'm hungry," she said, pouting, as I walked to Mr. Wright's office with her in my arms.

"I know, baby," I said with a sigh, "but you can't eat anything now because they are going to do some tests on you and you have to stay hungry for those tests."

"I don't like to stay hungry," she muttered, looking down. "I know," I said, kissing her head. "But if you stay hungry for a little more and behave well, I'll buy you a HappyMeal from McDonalds. How does it sound?" She looked at me and her eyes sparkled and she licked her lips hungrily.

"Really?" she asked me happily. I hardly let her eat from McDonalds because it wasn't healthy. I wanted her to eat homemade food. But sometimes I would allow her to eat McDonalds as a reward for behaving well and listening to Bob and Emma when she stayed with them when I was on a shift.

"Really," I said with a smile. "Okay, then I can stay hungry for a little more time," she said, nodding her head. "You're such a big girl," I said, caressing her head before we stood in front of Mr. Wright's office. I knocked on his door before we got called in.

"Good morning," I said as we entered. "Good morning Candice. I was expecting you. Please have a seat," he said, pointing to the chairs in front of his desk.

"Thanks," I said as we sat down. "And that young lady must be Zia," he said, smiling at Zia. "Yes, I'm Zia," she said shyly, embracing me more.

"Nice to meet you," he said to her. "Nice to meet you too," she said with a blush on her cheeks as I watched her. She was always shy around people she didn't know.

"Your daughter is adorable," he told me as he turned to me. "Thanks," I said with a smile. "I'm only telling the truth, so well-behaved," he praised her and she only blushed more at his compliments, making me chuckle. If he only knew how moody and loud she could get after getting comfortable around the people she got to know.

"Thank you," I said before asking him, "is the patience confirmation form ready?" He nodded his head before taking a file from the drawer under his desk. "Yes, here it is," he said as he handed me the file.

"Thanks," I muttered, taking the file, reading through it before signing it and handing it back to him.

"Then, it's done, we can check the lovely lady in and do some tests today before we get her healthy again," he told me.

"Mom, am I not healthy?" she asked me with a frown. "We're just going to make sure you never feel an ouchie in your heart again," I told her, she nodded her head, still looking a little confused.

"You can check her in and take her to the cardiology department for the necessary pre-operative tests."

"Thanks," I said, getting up from my seat, "and is it a problem if I give the payment to the accounting department in cash today?"

"No, it should be fine as long as the payment is in, it doesn't matter if you transfer it or give it in cash," he told me. "Alright, thank you again for everything," I said, "have a great day."

"You too," he said before we left his room. After leaving his room, we went to the check-in counter and checked Zia in. Then, we went to the accounting department and I did the payment.

Now, we were going to the cardiology department to do the necessary pre-operation tests. All the while, she remained calm and did not put a fight, and behaved well, while the tests were being carried out. Obviously, she wanted that HappyMeal.

"Mom, I don't like needles," she pouted as the nurse came up to her with a needle. "I know, but it will be quick, it has to be done, baby," I said, caressing her head as the nurse opened her arm.

"Ouch," she muttered, closing her eyes as she stuck the needle in her arm. "Sorry, I missed the vein," the nurse muttered, trying to find the vein again.

"Ouch," she said, burying her head in my embrace. "I can't see the vein," the nurse muttered.

"Go away and give it to me," I said impatiently, taking the needle from her. "Madam, what are you doing?" she asked as I put the needle in place and filled the little container with her blood.

"I'm doing something you couldn't do," I said annoyed before handing the container to her. "You can't just sit and do my job," she said with a frown. "I can if you can't do it right," I told her. "I was doing it until--" she argued back.

"You really want to argue with me? If I was you, I'd rather apologize for sticking my daughter, a toddler, more than once with a needle, as my colleague, your supervisor, will not be happy with your work here either, if I explain it to him later," I told her.

"Are you a doctor here?" she asked me surprised. "Yeah, and you have to be new," I told her. "Yeah, and I'm sorry, I'll do my job better next time," she apologized timidly.

"Just," I sighed, picking Zia up, feeling bad for lashing out on her, "try to understand that you're having a toddler sitting before you, and needless can be, and are scary for children. If you have trouble locating the vein from a child, take it from the finger."

"Alright, thank you for the advice," she mumbled, nodding her head. "You're welcome," I said nodding my head, before we left the room.

"Mom, I think you were too mean. What if she's crying now?" Zia asked worriedly. "I think she can handle it, she's a big girl," I smiled, "and guess what?"

"What?" she asked curiously. "You behaved very well and you were a big girl. Therefore, we'll go to McDonalds and you can eat whatever you want," I told her. "Yes!" she almost  jumped happily in my embrace. "Thank you, mommy!"

My smile grew wider as she thanked me. I loved her how she appreciated the things I did for her. "You're welcome, baby," I said, kissing her on the cheek before we went to McDonalds and she ordered what she wanted.

IN THE MEANTIME

Esmeralda's pov

I woke up as the bed moved. Turning around, I saw him getting up from bed. "Where are you going?" I asked him, sitting up, pulling the blanket over me.

"I have to go back," he told me, starting to gather his clothes from the ground. Sighing, I got up from the bed, pulling the bedsheets with me.

"Can't I come with you?" I asked him, cocking my head as I was standing before him. Looking at me, he shook his head, saying, "You know I can't take you with me?"

"Why? Didn't I pay enough? How long are you still going to keep me here? How long will you keep me and my son apart?"

"Until--"

"His anger fades away," I ended his sentence, huffing, shaking my hands, throwing hands, "it's been years, Alessandro! His anger will not fade away!"

"Then, you should think before--"

"Before what?" I asked him madly, interrupting him again, "Before saving the woman from him who saved your life?"

"You fucking betrayed our family by attacking one of our man!" he snapped back. " I did it for you! But you turned against him for something I did for you!" I fired back.

"And you fucked it up!" he hissed.

"And you fucked our family up!" I told him with tears in my eyes.

Sighing, he turned around to leave. "You can't leave me here! I can't bear it anymore!" I cried after him as walked away, his back facing me, but my next words made him stop dead in his tracks,

"I feel pregnant." Three words, full of meaning, and life-changing.

❤️❤️❤️vote and comment❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 5.5K 88
{COMPLETE} When Isabella's wedding ceremony is ruined by the one and only Kyzer Caruso, he kidnaps her and forces her to love him, no matter how long...
73.4K 2.4K 43
"You know that I care about you." He says, taking my hand. Walking through the door, I was pulled along beside him. Standing up tall and straight, in...
33K 2.7K 77
"Would you have killed that young boy!? Over a fucking purse!?"I shot back. It was a stupid temerity but I was willing to take the risk. "I would do...
286K 7.1K 50
Carter Romano is tired of the mafia life. To get his freedom, his father makes a deal with him to kill their biggest enemy, Rossi. In searching for t...