๐ซ๐ก๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ฆ | ๐™ง. ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™–...

By txmima

เฟเพ‚ โœง life is complicated. love is complicated. y/n... More

the contract - 01
practice - 02
a night to remember - 03 (smut)
after party - 04
atsumu's bed - 05 (smut)
round two - 06 (smut)
facetime - 07 (smut)
closet - 08 (smut)
hotel - 09 (smut)
therapist - 11
akaashi - 12
quickie - 13 (smut)
the event - 14 (smut)
drinks - 15 (mini smut)
leave - 16
teddy bear - 17
notes - 18
dinner - 19
home - 20
allyson - 21 (mini smut)
flashbacks - 22 (smut)
hospital - 23
busy week - 24

the return - 10 (smut)

22K 378 1.8K
By txmima

"what time is it?" you rubbed your eyes while trying to sit up. you looked on the right and saw Akaashi sleeping and Suna on your left wide awake.

"eleven AM." he answered. "i'm gonna take a shower—you wanna join me? you probably won't be able to take one by yourself." he grinned. you rolled your eyes but couldn't hold back a small laugh. you held out your hand for him to help pull you up and he did so.

helping you to the shower, he turned the shower on and the water to a warm temperature. his hands were on your hip while making sure you were held up but you were pretty sure he knew that you didn't need that much help.

"watch your hands Rin." you said sternly while closing your eyes, letting the water hit your skin. Suna rolled his eyes while having a grin on his face.

his right hand inched lower and lower away from your hip and down to your inner thigh—the other hand snaking its way up to your throat where he lightly grasped.

his right hand cupped your pussy, making you push your ass back into him. "your pussy's warm." he let out a low chuckle. you rolled your eyes and through your head back, looking up and seeing him grin.

his hand on your throat loosened and he dropped it to your right tit, gripping it lightly. he closed the gap between your lips. he ran his middle finger over your slit with his hand that was cupping you.

you moaned into his mouth when he pushed a finger in your entrance. you managed to separate your lips, "we should stop—i don't think we should continue thi—" completely ignoring you, he placed his lips on yours again and pushed another finger in.

your moans were muffled because of his mouth and he thrusted his fingers in and out of you. he curled only one finger—teasing your g-spot. you couldn't hold back a loud moan because of the positions his fingers were in and let's not forget his hardened dick rubbing against your ass.

unfortunately the session didn't last long because the two of you heard loud banging on the door. you both separated and gave confused looks to each other. "let's stop." you said. he pursed his lips and then backed away from you.

you turned off the water and he handed you a towel and grabbed one for himself. "i'm gonna check who was knocking." you nodded and wrapped yourself with the towel. he opened the door and stopped at the doorway.

"where is she?" you heard a male voice say. you walked quietly behind Suna and your jaw dropped. "you—get dressed."

"what the fuck—how did you even get in here!?" you yelled loudly. Suna was covering your body that was only in a towel with his body. "and tell them to fucking leave." you eyed the two bodyguards on each of his sides.

you glanced at Akaashi who was rubbing his eyes and processing what was going on. the male rolled his eyes and snapped his fingers to the door. "i'm not leaving—get dressed." the male crossed his arms.

you scoffed and put your hand on Suna's arm to let you through. "aren't you D—" Akaashi was saying but you cut him off.

"no he's nobody." you mumbled loudly while putting your skirt on. "you're unbelievable i swear to fucking god." you scoffed again.

"(y/n) take my shirt—i'll just get my driver to bring me clothes." Suna handed you his shirt. you mumbled a thanks and noticed the male's eyes watching Suna's every move. you could already guess what he was going to say seeing Suna and Akaashi both naked.

"can't believe you." you mumbled while walking out of the hotel room angrily. the two men of his eyed you as you walked toward the elevator.

the male entered the elevator with you along with the two bodyguards. for the entire ride you couldn't face him and stared at any direction besides his way. when you got to the parking lot, "leave—don't follow us." the male told his two guards. they both nodded and went their way.

"take us to my apartment." he told his driver when he entered the car. he gave you a look to enter the car. stubbornly, you opened the door and sat next to him. you crossed your arms and looked outside the window for the full ride.

when you arrived in the parking lot of his apartment complex, you didn't move a inch and stayed in your seat. the male sighed and pulled on your arm harshly, pulling you out of the car and almost making you fall.

"how did you find exactly where i was?" you asked him sternly once you entered his apartment.

"i tracked your phone." the male shrugged.

you blinked continuously, looking at him with a 'are you serious' look. "what are you even doing in Tokyo?" you sat down on the couch. "and did you have to barge into the room. i know for a fact the other male didn't open the door." you rolled your eyes and referred to Akaashi.

"you wouldn't believe what a worker would do just for an autograph." he chuckled while taking off his coat. "but seriously—both of them? do you not have any dignity left?"

you gave a look of looking up and then at him, "i have good taste." you grinned. "now i asked you, what the hell are you doing in Tokyo?" the grin left your face and you had a look that represented that you didn't want any bullshit.

"well you didn't think i'd be gone forever now did you." he titled his head. "we're done shooting so we're back home—well, i'm back home." you hummed and took out your phone. "come on, show me that you missed me a little bit."

"you're my brother—why would i miss you?" you narrowed your eyes at him.

"we're not related—not even by marriage papers. we both knew the papers of my mom and your dad were never official. so therefore you can't really call me brother." he smiled and came closer to you. "i missed you." he placed his hand on your thigh and rubbed you.

"yeah well i," you grabbed his hand and took it off your thigh. "didn't miss you." you gave him a smile back. you opened a message from someone and started responding back.

he titled his head and let out a low laugh. "you missed me so much that you went to two little boys huh." you stopped typing in the middle of your text and looked at him.

"i'm gonna go take a shower since you interrupted the one i was taking." you stood up. "get me some clothes." you walked to the bathroom while he watched as you walked away.

you stripped out of the clothes you were in and entered the shower. while in the shower, you wondered what was going to happen since he was back. Daisuke Aikawa. brother to the media but a secret old lover to you.

you didn't see much of him while growing up since he stayed with his grandparents while Akane was raising you since you father ended dying when you were only eleven and your mother passed away when you were a few months old.

you first met Daisuke when you were seventeen, him being 20 since he was three years older. he showed up unexpectedly one day at your house and at the time you thought you were being robbed.

but obviously Akane explained everything. the first time you guys had fucked was when you were eighteen. you had started your career when you were young but at the age of twenty, Daisuke landed a big role in a drama.

of course with his looks and everything—he started getting more popular. the fact that you two were 'family' wasn't a secret but you guys were never really open about it. both of you ended up fucking for the first time when you were eighteen after a stressful night with drinking.

ever since that—both of you had gone to each other to 'let out steam' but that was just code for fucking. two months he had left two shoot his new drama in another place so neither of you had contact with each other. but to you, you didn't really care since the thing you two had was only just a fling.

while in your thoughts, you heard the bathroom door open. you glanced on the right and saw Daisuke leaning against the counter with his arms crossed and watching you. "leave the clothes and get out." you looked away and continued to wash your hair.

ignoring you, he stayed in his spot and position while watching you. you sighed and quickly finished washing through your hair. you grabbed the towel and wrapped your body.

you walked over to the counter where he left the clothes and looked at them. you didn't say anything and crouched and opened the cabinet and got the hair dryer. "You're going to watch me the whole time?" you muttered while turning it on and running your hand through your hair.

not replying, you finished drying your hair and turned off the hair dryer. placing on the counter, a hand wrapped around your throat and pushed against the counter. his knee was placed between your thighs, right under your pussy. "i've had a really long flight." his knee rubbed against you.

you licked your lips while trying to face the other way but he gripped your chin and placed his lips on yours. both of his hands moved down to your thigh and he picked you up—placing you on the counter.

your hands wrapped against his neck and he spread your legs. "you have no idea how much i've missed this pussy." he said against your lips while cupping your pussy. you moaned when he kissed a special sweet part of your neck.

since you guys had been fucking for years—he knew all of your sweet and special spots and what turned you on and off. "did you miss me?" he mumbled against your neck. you nodded eagerly while his fingers rubbed your clit.

he used one of his hands and pulled the part that held up your towel, making it drop to your sides. his fingers entered you and instantly curved. you moaned unsteadily and tugged on his hair.

he took your tit in his mouth and lightly bit you, making you bite your lip. the knot in your stomach was getting tight—he was basically just finishing what you and Suna started in the shower earlier.

your hands gripped his shoulders and he figured you were close. he took his fingers out and placed them inside your mouth. while you sucked his fingers clean, he started undoing his shirt buttons with his other hand.

"mm." you let out a crying moan when he pushed his fingers to the back of your throat, gagging you. a grin grew on his face and slipped his shirt off his shoulders.

he took his fingers out your mouth and pulled you off the counter. your hands were unbuttoning his pants and then in an instant he turned your around so you faced the mirror.

he pulled his zipper down and took his dick out himself. he positioned himself at your entrance and entered you roughly. you watched as he gripped your hips and thrusted in and out of you, clapping noises going throughout the bathroom. "how many people did you fuck while i was gone?" he gripped your hair.

"th-three." you stammered. "two including the boys at the hotel. ah." you moaned when you bent more down—giving him access to enter you more deeper. "you?"

"none." he sounded disappointed. "none of them were as hot as you." his lips were kissing your shoulders. you let out a low small giggle that was instantly replaced as a moan.

"oh my god—" his hand came to your front and rubbed your clit. "i'm so close!" you said loudly. your legs were starting to shake, losing strength. "fuck please don't stop Daisuke." you cried out.

his thrusts were getting faster and hitting deeper. he watched your face while the climax hit you. he still continued to rub you even though you had cummed. pulling out, he gripped your chin to look at you in the mirror. "let's move this to the bed." he kissed your lips.

you nodded and in an instant he picked you up and walked over to the bed.

୨୧

"did you hear about the event next week?" he asked you, playing with your hair while you laid in the pillow next to him. you shook your head. "it's apparently something important—my shoot finished quicker just for the event."

"who's hosting it?" you asked. your voice was raspy and sleepy.

"my mom and some CEO." he answered.

you hummed in response. "well then i'm forced to come." you rolled your eyes and turned around to face him. "i think we should stop this." you muttered while closing your eyes.

his hand stopped playing with your hair, his face has a blank look on it. "no." he simply said. "i'm gonna get some sleep, jet lag is hitting me hard." he pulled you closer in.

he closed his eyes but you looked at him. 'this really shouldn't go on...' you thought.

୨୧

i had fun writing this :)
also vote.

keep Daisuke Aikawa
or
change it to Tobio Kageyama

but if you do choose kageyama, it obviously won't be permanent since this is a suna and akaashi fanfic. although if i keep Daisuke—there would be more smut chapters with him and less with Kageyama.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 6.8K 26
โ๐†๐Ž๐ƒ, ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐’๐Ž ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐๐‘๐„๐“๐“๐˜ ๐–๐‡๐„๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‚๐‘๐˜.โž โ•ฐโ”ˆโ”€โžค ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐˜ผ๐™ ๐™–๐™–๐™จ๐™๐™ž ๐™จ๐™ช๐™œ๐™œ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๏ฟฝ...
3.3K 132 17
โ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ, ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ, ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐, ๐จ๐ซ ๐ˆ...
120K 2.9K 24
Y/n is starting at Inzarizaki high in her second year with her childhood friends, the Miya twins. What would happen when she meets a certain Suna Rin...
51.4K 1.4K 50
iwaizumi got a girlfriend. he made it complicated. suna got feelings for y/n. it's complicated. wrote this story for coping mechanism, there's a lot...