Beast of Gold

By ghyguh

Reinhard Heydrich(Dies Irae) reader(Gamer) in Highschool DxD(With elements of other animes and shows such as... More

Y/N L/N
Login
Bonding with the LDO
Einherjar vs Titans
Summoning of the heroes
Beast of Gold vs Fallen Angels
Question
Can't escape....
From crossing Fate!
Battle of Gods
Another Beast
The Wolf Children
Annoying people requires massive Summoning!! Part 1
The Summoning Continues and vs Hero Faction!!!
Einherjar vs Jaeger
Einherjar vs Jaegers part 2 and death of the corruption.
Pair and Teaser
KFC shows his face
Father and Son bonding
Explanations and the new students
Lion vs Bat
King Hassan vs Madara and Kaguya
A reunion Part 1
Preparing for a "war"
The "War"
The rewards
The Speed Demon meets the Gacha Demon
Meeting the true family
The Mission part 1
Decisions
Despair vs Mordred
Y/N vs Gil
Mom and Seiya's mission.
Brethren and Crow Barbecue
"Meeting" with other Factions
Mass Dimension Murderer
Faction meeting part 1
Y/N vs Mister Miracle

Doom Slayer and Isabelle vs Khaos Brigade

1.1K 22 5
By ghyguh

Y/N:Ok, boys this is the plan-said pulling out a presentation of nowhere.

Y/N:First. We go to the Three Factions Meetings-said pointing to a picture of them in the reunion- Second. In case ANYBODY would be dumb enough I'll deploy the only HUMAN angry enough to kill the Entirety of Hell in under a minute.

Gudako:You don't mean?!.

Y/N:Yeah. HIM-said looking to a picture of the Doom Slayer.

Gil:But,how are you going to convince him?

Y/N:Oh him, you just have to say the D word, and he'll come like that man from Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs.

Ishtar:But, if he didn't come with your presence and theirs*points to the LDO and Goetia* what makes you think he'll come now?.

Y/N suddenly teleports just to appear a moment later with another costume.

Y/N:Oh, he will-said while the 3 Commanders appeared but instead of their usual instruments but with Guitars, along with several skeletons.

Meanwhile in some part of space or Hell.

Samuel Hayden:I'm feeling a huge increase in metal music.

VEGA:A transmission is coming through.

Samus:Pass it to the screen.

A screen appeared above their heads.

Y/N:Good day, Ms. Aran, I was wondering is the Doom Slayer home?.

Samus:Yeah,why do you want him?

Y/N:Demon Hunting-said before the entire ship started shaking while the 3 Commanders and the skeletons started playing faster.

Doom Slayer:*Muffled*!-said while bursting through the wall.

Y/N:Hey Doom Slayer, wanna go to slay some stray demons that might attack a reunion?

Doom Slayer:*Muffled*?

VEGA:He is asking if there's gonna be lots of demons.

Y/N:Lots of them.

Doom Slayer:

Samus:Oh, Jack*Name I decided to give the Doom Slayer* why don't you take Isabelle for a walk she really wants to kill more demons with you.

Isabelle:Did somebody say, ISABELLE?!-said running through the hole that the Doom Slayer.

Samus:Yeah, you're gonna go Demon Slaying so why don't you put something more appropriate?-said looking at her attire.

Isabelle:Oh you mean this?-said summoning her Praetor Armor.

Doom Slayer:(So Proud)

At the 3 factions reunion.

Y/N:What up, bitches?!-said appearing out of nowhere.

Serafall:Y/N, good to see you again.

Y/N:Yeah, yeah now hurry up and get to the point already.-said looking at the 3 leaders,Rias's Peerage and Vali.

Azazel:Well as Mister Y/N, said let's get to the point I want a peace treaty-said shocking everyone there except for Vali and Y/N.

Sirchezs:I must say I'm surprised that you of all people would call a peace treaty.

Azazel:Yeah, but we all know how bad we are from the Great War and our own little *ejem*skirmishes, so I'd like to make a Peace Treaty so that the Great War doesn't repeat itself.

Azazel:And for that I want the opinion of the White and Red dragon Emperors, and of Mister Y/N.

Vali:I only want to fight strong opponents.

Azazel:And for that you don't need war.

Just then Y/N started laughing.

Y/N:Oh you must be kidding, WAR forges the best warriors, just look at yourself,Michael,Ddraig and Albion, do you really think that if the Great War hadn't happened you would be this strong?. I mean compare yourself to a warrior of equal class from this time the difference in Battle field Experience is so huge it's almost laughable.

Azazel:Well that's reasonable but even then, sometimes even in times of Peace some great warriors rise.

Y/N:Oh and pray tell, name 1 Supernatural Being that was strong even during these Peaceful times.

Michael:Well there's Sirchezs and Vali.

Y/N:One was involved in Civil Wars and the other was involved in war like scenarios,so it doesn't count.

Azazel:Can we just get on with this before Mister Y/N counters somebodies arguments, with facts.

Everyone(Except Y/N and Vali):Yes.

Azazel:And you Red Dragon Emperor?

Issei:I-Um, I'm not good at coming with something on the spot.

Y/N:Peace means you'll be able to make as much love with that disgusting pig, you call Rias. Although War could make you attract more and more girls than you ever imagined with cool battle Scars.

Issei:Then Peace. No War. No Peace!-said being very divided.

Azazel:And now the most mysterious man in the room. Mister Y/N would you like to give us your opinion on the Peace Treaty?

Y/N:Well if you want my opinion if we went at your so called "war", I would win flawlessly.

Irina:And pray tell, why is that?

Y/N:Tell me have you heard the Tale of Doom Slayer the Angry?.

Kiba:No I don't think we've heard of it.

Y/N:Well he was able to rip and tear, through millions and millions of Demons from all sizes and forms, hell he single-handedly killed the Dark Lord, essentially Satan with his bare hands and his Weapons. And keep in mind that he can kill more Demons in a single hour that every casualty in the War.

Y/N:That man+Legions of Undead that number in the Millions+several Big Shots from different Mythologies and Dimension+Me. All of us can beat every single one of you in a second if a War were to break out

Suddenly a blue portal appeared from beside Y/N and from there appeared Doom Slayer and Isabelle without her armor but with a serious look on her face.

Issei being the pervert idiot he is started ogling her.

Issei:And who's the beauty?-asked while looking at her considerable bust with stars in his eyes.

*BANG*

A bullet almost took Issei's right cheek off, but made a cut from which blood started leaking out of off.

Isabelle:Ogle me again, and I'll shove the BFG 10.000 up your ass and fire it-said with her gun pulled out of nowhere.

Doom Slayer:*Nods*

Suddenly the Khaos Brigade started their attack.

Y/N:Doom Slayer catch-said while throwing him a weapon that he'll use a lot.

Doom Slayer:*Loads shotgun with malicious intent*-throws without looking the normal super shotgun to Isabelle who catches it.

After 1 minute.

Isabelle:What shit man, sends baby demons to fight us?-said while ripping in half the demon in front of him and shooting several others with her MANY weapons.

The rest of the Demons were killed in such brutal ways that Azazel,Michael and SIrchezs had to stop themselves from puking.

In other place Vali's betrayal happened.

Doom Slayer:*Mumbles*-puts the 9 barrel Shotgun in his "Pocket Dimension" and pulls out his Biggest Weapons.

On one hand.

And on the other

Isabelle:Well that Vali guy, is super dead now-said looking at the fight that was gonna happen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375 6 4
I died, but was gifted with 10 wishes. Self Insert: Highschool DXD, Issei Hyoudou Plot: One of my wishes will be to change the DXD Universe. So expe...
6.2K 142 10
I don't own any characters from highschool DXD.
20.6K 487 15
Demon slayer demon reader in the world of DXD. Its something I've wanted to do after reading a tokyo ghoul ghoul reader in DXD story.
101K 1.5K 15
High School DxD: Bullet Hell DxD (OP Reimu Trap Reader x Harem) You, the protagonist. After having been killed, you were sent to another world. This...