Y/N vs Gil

Y/N:Oh splendid execution Junko although she could have used a bit of Peko's execution,would have fitted her more, wouldn't you agree my friend?-asked to Gil who was shocked and in quite a lot of pain.

Artoria:You.... YOU MOTHERFUKCER!-said angrily while running towards Y/N who still held in place Gil.

Y/N:Oh. How humiliating must this be for you Gilgamesh, the king of heroes has to be rescued by someone else other than his "almighty" self-said in a jokingly matter, while looking at Gil.

Artoria:EX-......

Y/N:Nah fam-said choking her.

Y/N:You wanna know something interesting Gilgamesh?,Artoria?. Being erased from existence is one of the most painful ways to go and it's one of my favorite ways of killing someone, just right above of burning to death-said while smiling to Artoria.

Gil:You wouldn't!.

Y/N:You're damn wrong, I will and don't even bother with your other servants or running back to your world it's gone now-said looking at him bored.

Gil:W-What?-said in a really shocked tone everyone that he had met for 8 or so long years was dead and this asshole was talking about them as if they were nothing more than pieces of shit in front of him.

Y/N:They're all dead-said as a matter of fact.

Gil:H-How?!.

Y/N:Well let's just say that there was a lot of Ara Ara and tentacles a shit ton of tentacles.

Y/N:Now where was I?. Ah yes killing your fake Artoria. Nega-Genesis.-said making Artoria start to disintegrate.

Artoria:Master I don't feel so good-said before dissipating.

Y/N:Now what will you do?. Mister I'm the King of Heroes?-asked mockingly while looking at him.

Gil:*mumbles*.

Y/N:What was that?-said while looking down on him.

Gil:I said*summons EA*You are nothing but a kid with the power of a deity, with delirious dreams of power, I may have broken some of your bullshit laws, I may have slayed innocents, and slaved many others but I will strike you down!. Not because of my own ego, but for those that took care of me, and those that I met along the way!-said while remembering the people that he met during his lifetime.

Y/N:I understand. You are prepared to take my life at the cost of yours. I see. Excellent. Then stake your all and unleash a strike worthy of our finale. Two kinds of strength exists:One meant for others and the other for oneself.Neither is inherently superior to the other,and the only difference lies in the extent of your beliefs. You either think of yourself as the absolute... or plead for the absoluteness of another. If you think of yourself as a King of Heroes,temper that resolve to perfection. Do so, and you have earned my respect. I shall not belittle it. However you must not disappoint me...

 However you must not disappoint me