Lion vs Bat

After school was over.

Y/N:So what are you guys when you get back home?

Marie:Well all of us live in one big house.

Shirou:Although that sometimes leads to "problems".

Y/N:What kind of problems?-asked interested.

Rea:I think it's best if you don't know Y/N.

Y/N:Aw, come on guys.

Ren:Sorry but we can't just trust you, just yet Y/N-said with less venom in his voice.

Y/N:It's understandable, my Legions almost killed all of you several times when we met.

Kasumi:Well that's without counting the Repeated Timelines.

After some time.

Y/N:Well I've arrived to my house. Don't get into Devil or Fallen Angels affairs.-said crossing the doors.

Inside a small body with wings suddenly crashed onto Y/N's body.

Noctis:You're back, Master!-said with a huge smile.

Y/N:*Chuckles*I am back Noctis-said ruffling his hair making him chuckle a bit.

Pran:Welcome back Master-said looking at him with a smile on his face.

Demon King Nobunaga:I see your back, Master-said looking at him seriously.

Y/N:Ah Nobunaga you're in normal clothing.

Demon King Nobunaga:Do you like it?

Y/N:I do, despite wearing normal clothing it's notable that you're one of the most important People of Japan.

Demon King Nobunaga:Thank you Y/N-said blushing a bit.

Y/N:Also where are Jack,Arjuna,Altera,Shakespeare,Nikola Tesla,Cu Chulainn,Cu Chulainn Alter,Scathach,Tamamo no Mae,Mysterious Heroine X,Karna,Arjuna Alter,Artoria,Arthur,Mordred,Lancelot,Heracles,Shi Huang Di,Solomon,King Hassan,Pran,Ashiya Douman,Siegfried,Sigurd,Iskandar,Alexander,Tomas Edison,Quetzalcoatl,Gilgamesh,BB,Romulus-Quirinus,Ereshkigal,Enkidu,Ishtar,Chiron,Achilles,Atalanta,Atalanta Alter,the two Merlins,Francis Drake,Ozymandias,EMIYA,Okada Izou,Ryougi Shiki,Kiyohime and the LDO.

Nobunaga:Jack has gone out with Okada Izou and Ryougi Shiki,Ozymandias is being well him,Lancelot has been screaming ARHTUR!!!!, for the past 6 hours and now he has stopped that worries me,Chiron is teaching some things to Achilles and Hercules,Mysterious Heroine X has gone out to kill Stray Devils or Fallen Angels or Exorcists,Scathach is training with Cu Chulainn and Cu Chulainn Alter,Solomon has gone out to buy some food,BB has become a famous Vocaloid entity having gained over millions of subscribers and fans over 2 days,EMIYA is playing Metal Gear 4,Artoria and Mordred were having some *ejem* parent-child relationship repairing,Arhtur is practicing his sword skills with Siegfried and Sigurd,King Hassan has gone to.